Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: You are going to die... Now what?

  1. #1
    lonewolfEU
    Guest

    Post You are going to die... Now what?

    This is something I need to get out of my system. In the past couple of years I 4 proud wn's who have commited suicide.
    My anger stems from this sensless death. They all hung themselfs and are in different parts of the country but all gave up life. They were friends but what they did makes me mad. Life is never that bad. Always say to yourself "someone is worse off then me" to yourself .The only way one could consider suicide is if 10 Dr's told one they had 1 week to live. And then it would end with a bang in one's enemies gathiring spot.

    Please people if things get that bad that you would even think of suicide come on this board and talk to someone. Life is good it all depends what you do with your time on Earth.
    Take 'er easy folks.

  2. #2
    With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Location
    At the Terminus of early Viking
    Gender
    Posts
    1,125
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post I wish for Open dialog

    I think its an important post you made, you bring some good points up, people need to be reminded of such,

    The problem is alot of people dont accept if someone stands out and tell them their real emotions, im not just talking suicide but with many many things. people get isolated and afraid to speak out cause the small hints they give their surroundings is being condemned. Its a constant dilemma shall they speak out (which is not weak in my opinion) or shall they keep it inside. alot of people get emotional cold or follow the stream, to be march against the stream is exhausting, I urge people to see through the most idiots who shall condemn their hidden truth, cause its still true and their condemnation of you will not change the truth will it?

    I know emotions and their influence from all aspects of existence, trust me, I do not shun people for being suicidal or on drugs, their sexuality & emotions and etc,

    some things are to complicated to condemn.

  3. #3
    lonewolfEU
    Guest

    Post Re: I wish for Open dialog

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Hammer Heart
    their sexuality






    Sounds like we went through the same cosmic blast .Agree with you 99% the other 1% is the sexuality thing. I hold homos on the same pedestal as Jews and thats pretty low on the totem pole. Homos....the only good homo is a dead homo in my book.

  4. #4
    With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Location
    At the Terminus of early Viking
    Gender
    Posts
    1,125
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: Re: I wish for Open dialog

    Originally posted by lonewolfEU



    Sounds like we went through the same cosmic blast .Agree with you 99% the other 1% is the sexuality thing. I hold homos on the same pedestal as Jews and thats pretty low on the totem pole. Homos....the only good homo is a dead homo in my book. [/B]
    Yes I understand and we could go on with many examples within those titanic categories I just mentioned,

    Maybe I expressed my self wrong, I say that I understand and I accept it all,
    but "condemning" well its a defence of cause I condemn people, I condemn all people to a degree but that's not the key here, the key is to understand nature, I cant just deny there are homos or rappers or etc..

    cause I have a certain preference my self lets say?

    but nature has taught me there is all kinds of people, Im not saying I accept everything, I dont even know if im a tolerable person, but in many degrees I am. It all depends, the only thing I can say is that its important to be honest in order to live with yourself and others and people should really get off their ass with all these psychological trends and thought tenets circulating the planet, people are like fucking robots, no one thinks for them selves anymore. its all what others say, and if majority says one thing then its best they say the same.

  5. #5
    lonewolfEU
    Guest

    Post Re: Re: Re: I wish for Open dialog

    Originally posted by Hammer Heart

    It all depends, the only thing I can say is that its important to be honest in order to live with yourself and others and people should really get off their ass with all these psychological trends and thought tenets circulating the planet, people are like fucking robots, no one thinks for them selves anymore.



    True people are too robotic these days they are scared to do something out of the ordinery . They go to the same restaurant , drive the same way each day to school , worry about what they say in public so as not to offend someone, the same thing over and over again. It is like this movie I once seen where the guy woke up each morning and the events of the day were the same as yesterday.
    People stopped using their brain. And that is a terrible thing to DO.
    Everybody seems to run to the "shrink" with every little problem.
    As for me , well I speak my mind always. Work or play. You like me or you hate me period. Life is too short to spend my time worrying if I hurt someones feelings [muds etc] , hell now they have something to talk about with their "shrink".
    Better stop i'm starting to get pissed off................

  6. #6
    INSOLENT ARROGANCE
    Conquistador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 4th, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Gender
    Posts
    455
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: You are going to die....now what?

    Originally posted by lonewolfEU
    This is something I need to get out of my system. In the past couple of years I 4 proud wn's who have commited suicide.
    My anger stems from this sensless death. They all hung themselfs and are in different parts of the country but all gave up life. They were friends but what they did makes me mad. Life is never that bad. Always say to yourself "someone is worse off then me" to yourself .The only way one could consider suicide is if 10 Dr's told one they had 1 week to live. And then it would end with a bang in one's enemies gathiring spot.

    Please people if things get that bad that you would even think of suicide come on this board and talk to someone. Life is good it all depends what you do with your time on Earth.
    Take 'er easy folks.
    In my case, it was National Socialism that kept me from committing suicide a long time ago. It gave me something to live for and made me realize a lot of things about myself that I didn't know I had before.

    Disclaimer: For those who are wondering, National Socialism and White Nationalism are NOT the same.

  7. #7
    lonewolfEU
    Guest

    Post

    In short what excatly is NS about?
    You can see i'm not one to dwell on political partys. Is it like communism?But whatever it is i'm glad it took you through the hard times and you'r here today.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    1,827
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Post Re: Re: You are going to die....now what?

    Originally posted by Conquistador
    In my case, it was National Socialism that kept me from committing suicide a long time ago. It gave me something to live for and made me realize a lot of things about myself that I didn't know I had before.

    Disclaimer: For those who are wondering, National Socialism and White Nationalism are NOT the same.
    Yeah it was like that for me too. I had lost direction in my life. NS has been something for me to live by and for ever since I started learning about it. My great grandfather jumped off a bridge when he learned he had a brain tumor, so in cases like that I can understand. Although I would never commit suicide because I would at least want to die in battle so I can go to Walhalla
    Besides, you could take a few muds lives too....

  9. #9
    lonewolfEU
    Guest

    Post Re: Re: Re: You are going to die....now what?

    Originally posted by NordicPower88

    Besides, you could take a few muds lives too.... [/B]



    My sentiments exactly.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: Thursday, March 24th, 2016, 09:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •