View Poll Results: What's your rhesus factor?

Voters
229. You may not vote on this poll
  • RH-positive

120 52.40%
  • RH-negative

109 47.60%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You RH-Negative or RH-Positive?

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Post Re: Are you RH-negative or RH-positive?

If you just search by chance, I wouldnt say that the results are always that reliable.
    I made the experience that, at least what some members posted, is, even if I proved it, more reliable than a search by chance.
    Especially if we think about certain scientific reports and pdf data. In fact thats one of the main reasons I really enjoy this forum.

I read much stuff on my own, but never studied in the subject in a sufficient way, at least not in a professional, I, and probably all, can always learn something new, even if we would have studied anthropology, human genetic etc.

If you speak about certain theories, right, you can always question them and some race theories were already refuted by the serious scientific community without to much ideology involved. Others definitely not.
    And these other, at least no refuted and partly even proved theories should be discussed here openly, always with some sort of critical mind which I, would expect from the other members.

Maybe single members dont have that attitude, but ok, better they get there information here, than by ideologically influenced people of the anti-European, even scientific community.
    Because I know, from my own experience, that some results highly support old racial theories, but scientist, at least in Europe, dont want or cannot speak about that openly - political correctness might be the keyword here.

So if you google to some Anti-European constructivist sociological propaganda side which explains on 10 sides why racial differences are an illusion, I highly doubt you get better information than here.
    Of course the data, especially those posted by honourable members here, about such subjects should be read if want to get sure.
    Last edited by Agrippa; Monday, November 8th, 2004 at 06:23 PM.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Sunday, January 8th, 2006 @ 09:27 PM
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Bismarckian Conservatism
    Religion
    Not Applicable
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Are you RH-negative or RH-positive?

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon
    Ever heard of Google?
    First, there's no need to be sarcastic, and secondly, YES, I have heard of google. I've actually TRIED google, as a matter of fact, and I didn't find anything conclusive, which is why I thought I'd ask people here to get a feel for the responses. Of course, I don't take everything as "gospel": I'm not a fool. Nonetheless, I think the more sources one finds, the better the chances are that something is correct if they tend to correspond.

By SOURCES, I was referring to scholarly journals or articles, not things anyone can write on the internet. In other words, I was searching for something reputable, rather than something any old fool can write. Otherwise, that is just as foolish as only taking one source for granted. True scientists conduct multiple tests and use multiple sources to prove their theories. Granted, the people on here are not necessarily scholars (though they may be, I have not been on here long enough to determine one way or the other), but I figured they had more information than I have, and they could possibly corroborate or disprove what I have found elsewhere, which was not much, I can assure you.

I have been nothing but civil and cordial with you. There is certainly no need to be so argumentative. I merely asked for your help by providing scholarly sources, since you adequately pointed out that the sources here are not published scholarly authors. Instead, you have chastised me for no reason, rather than assisting me, which is a waste of your energy and a waste of my time.

Now, back to the topic: Once again I ask: do you have any scholarly material that could shed light on this question of blood type?
    Last edited by HCRenee1980; Monday, November 8th, 2004 at 05:36 PM.
    "For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grievances which we endure help us in our marching onward." ~Henry Ford

"Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied." ~Otto von Bismarck

"There is nothing stable in human affairs: ...avoid undue elation in prosperity and undue depression in adversity!" ~Socrates

"Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important is the road to pride and personal satisfaction." ~Thatcher

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 5th, 2016 @ 12:13 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Are you RH-negative or RH-positive?

I am not sarcastic. Google brings up hundreds of results. Some of them utter nonsense, some of them scholarly. As a student you should be familiar with Quellenkritik (crtical examination of sources). There are a lot of medical abstracts to be found online.

The problem with anthropology is that they find some archaeological remains and then construct a theory around it - normally without corroborative evidence. They also tend to use a lot of interpolated and questionable data material. That is why I prefer to stick with the medical evidence sans the race "scientific" reasoning around it.
    And all my youth passed by sad-hearted,
    the joy of Spring was never mine;
    Autumn blows through me dread of parting,
    and my heart dreams and longs to die.

- Nikolaus Lenau (1802-1850)

Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

- Giacomo Leopardi (1798-1837)

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Chrom-Mangan
    Country
    Other Other
    non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Distribution of blood groups:
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=15474
    Tolerance is a proof of distrust in one's own ideals. Friedrich Nietzsche

Last Online
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Bismarckian Conservatism
    Religion
    Not Applicable
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Are you RH-negative or RH-positive?

I am not sarcastic. Google brings up hundreds of results. Some of them utter nonsense, some of them scholarly. As a student you should be familiar with Quellenkritik (crtical examination of sources). There are a lot of medical abstracts to be found online.

The problem with anthropology is that they find some archaeological remains and then construct a theory around it - normally without corroborative evidence. They also tend to use a lot of interpolated and questionable data material. That is why I prefer to stick with the medical evidence sans the race "scientific" reasoning around it.
    Naturally, I am familiar with Quellenkritik. I agree. Your point regarding medical evidence is well noted and I concur.
    "For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grievances which we endure help us in our marching onward." ~Henry Ford

"Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied." ~Otto von Bismarck

"There is nothing stable in human affairs: ...avoid undue elation in prosperity and undue depression in adversity!" ~Socrates

"Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important is the road to pride and personal satisfaction." ~Thatcher

Last Online
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Bismarckian Conservatism
    Religion
    Not Applicable
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Are you RH-negative or RH-positive?

Do you know of any particular medical journals which have dealt comprehensively with this question? I would appreciate suggestions.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Are you RH-negative or RH-positive?

See? Just trust my words and you'll never err.

Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Bismarckian Conservatism
    Religion
    Not Applicable
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Are you RH-negative or RH-positive?

See? Just trust my words and you'll never err.
    :gives you a skeptical look: You never DID answer my question...

Last Online
    Monday, June 20th, 2005 @ 05:53 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Volksverhetzer
    Politics
    Nationalsozialist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post AW: Are you RH-negative or RH-positive?

0+ like my mother. My father has B-.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Are you RH-negative or RH-positive?

Quote Originally Posted by HCRenee1980
    Do you know of any particular medical journals which have dealt comprehensively with this question?
    Not really. I am a historian and political scientist, not a surgeon.
    But there's always "The Lancet", WHO reports etc.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast