Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who should I be allowed to have a romantic relationship with?

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 07:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hair on a mans chest is thought to denote strength. The gorilla is the most powerful of bipeds and has hair on every place on his body except for his chest!

Senior Member Ominous Lord Spoonblade's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 01:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Originally posted by Von Braun
    Better yet, since my combination of traits is not meant to exist, having a penis and two testicles yet very little body hair, to hell with everything. I don't care about anything anymore: women, a family, my future, the future of anything.
    :arg Okay, don't fucking talk like that! You know, I try to tell you that you are overreacting to certain issues, and that you take the smallest things waaaay too damn personally, but you don't listen. And now you are posting publicly with the slight hint of a suicide threat, faining total apathy? YES, you need to fucking STOP CARING SO MUCH.....stop caring about what ONE girl said about chest hair, and what a few people say about anything that seems to get to you. The problem is, you care too much what these people think (which is anyone, really) and now you are going to denounce caring for the things which caring truly belongs? eyes: And don't try to justify your hypersensitivity this time. I will not hear it. Just suck it up, and have some pride and confidence already. No one thinks there is anything AT ALL wrong with you, except for the fact that YOU think that everything is wrong with you. What more can I say? I can't care about you and your feelings if you don't give a fuck about yourself.

Purifier
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    United States United States
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha!

Oh my god, I was seriously laughing out loud when I read this. I hope the Administrators NEVER ban this schizoid freak. He's way too entertaining.

Braun, it's not your racial makeup that makes you weak. It's your persona. Your Will. Your Will is so weak that you do not deserve any respect from anyone.

"the slaves shall serve." AL II:58

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 16th, 2005 @ 09:00 AM
    Subrace
    Dinarid-UP-Kelt Nordid-Alpinid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by Nordidu

Braun, it's not your racial makeup that makes you weak. It's your persona. Your Will. Your Will is so weak that you do not deserve any respect from anyone.
    With all that I have endured in my life, I am stronger than you will ever be. You wouldn't know a man who is strong (in the way that you were referring to) if he was standing face-to-face with you.

Purifier
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    United States United States
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Oh sure...you've "endured" so much. Like what, Braun? What have you "endured" in your life? People thinking your occiput is flat? People calling you a Turk? People making comments about chest hair?
    If you've EVER - at any point in your life - had to really endure pain and suffering, you would not be whining and crying and bitching endlessly...over and over again, over comments on a message board. You'd have enough strength and surety in yourself to NOT CARE about such things.
    Maybe the day will come, Braun, when you really will have to endure....or die. And you know what you're going to do, you slimey little roach? You're going to blow your brains out.
    You are the worst kind of person: you can dish it out - and you have many, many times - but you can't take it. It's no problem for you to laughingly compare southern Europeans to negros and arabs, or to compare Slavs to mongoloids. But if the slightest comment about Dinarics is misconstrued by you as some sort of 'attack' upon your 'racial purity' - as is always the case - then look out! It's going to be another pathetic, whining post or poll from Von Braun - the selfless defender of Aryanhood.

That is WEAKNESS.

People have gone out of their way to be civil towards you. I know I have. But this thread, it screams SLAVE like none other. And you are a slave, Mr. Braun. You are a slave to your paranoia; to your anxiety; to your entire defective persona. I told Edric a month ago that I thought you were developing schizophrenia. Time has proven me to be correct.

You will not last much longer, Mr. Braun.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Like what, Braun? What have you "endured" in your life?
    Family, peers, etc. For more details, IM or PM me if you are really interested.

If you've EVER - at any point in your life - had to really endure pain and suffering, you would not be whining and crying and bitching endlessly...over and over again, over comments on a message board. You'd have enough strength and surety in yourself to NOT CARE about such things.
    How do you know, are you a shrink?

Maybe the day will come, Braun, when you really will have to endure....or die. And you know what you're going to do, you slimey little roach? You're going to blow your brains out.
    We'll see.

You are the worst kind of person: you can dish it out - and you have many, many times - but you can't take it. It's no problem for you to laughingly compare southern Europeans to negros and arabs, or to compare Slavs to mongoloids. But if the slightest comment about Dinarics is misconstrued by you as some sort of 'attack' upon your 'racial purity' - as is always the case - then look out! It's going to be another pathetic, whining post or poll from Von Braun - the selfless defender of Aryanhood.
    Out of context.

But this thread, it screams SLAVE like none other.
    Hmm, I intended for it to scream a combination of anger and sarcasm.

I told Edric a month ago that I thought you were developing schizophrenia. Time has proven me to be correct.
    I still function day-to-day: I do my class work on time, I do my research work, I pay my bills, I take care of daily hygeine, and I do errands needed for survival (grocery shopping, etc.).
    Last edited by Von Braun; Saturday, March 8th, 2003 at 11:22 PM.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

"If you don't have chest hair you're not a man, you're still a boy!"

Since I am a little boy with almost no body hair, I think I will give up on looking for a mate, tell the woman that I am kind of involved with at the moment that she deserves a man with lots of hair on his back and arms and chest because that is more manly.

Since I am such a freak of nature (having little body hair at age 25), I think I will move to some western state, buy my own land in some remote area, and be a hermit. Better yet, since my combination of traits is not meant to exist, having a penis and two testicles yet very little body hair, to hell with everything. I don't care about anything anymore: women, a family, my future, the future of anything.
    Oh my god I wasn't even referring to you, you HAVE chest hair! It's hopeless really.....

Read my previous posts, I was talking about the Backstreet boys. Are you one? x_p Do you have no chest hair like a boy does? Come on, I seriously doubt it....

So a casual remark about something that doesn't even apply to YOU will make you give up on life. Thats kind of pathetic if you ask me. And yes I'm saying you're pathetic if you can't read my posts and then think I'm insulting you.

Don't you think it would kind of defeat my purpose if I went around insulting the people I stick up for??????? :amok

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by NordicPower88
    Oh my god I wasn't even referring to you, you HAVE chest hair! It's hopeless really.....

Read my previous posts, I was talking about the Backstreet boys. Are you one? x_p Do you have no chest hair like a boy does? Come on, I seriously doubt it....

So a casual remark about something that doesn't even apply to YOU will make you give up on life. Thats kind of pathetic if you ask me. And yes I'm saying you're pathetic if you can't read my posts and then think I'm insulting you.

Don't you think it would kind of defeat my purpose if I went around insulting the people I stick up for??????? :amok
    My chest hair is very sparse, and it did not come in until 23, so in a technical sense you were not cutting down on me right now, but you were implying that I was a boy until 23, so to me you were insulting the me of the near past.

I still like you, it just shocked me that that came from you. :

Senior Member Ominous Lord Spoonblade's Avatar
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 01:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

My chest hair is very sparse, and it did not come in until 23, so in a technical sense you were not cutting down on me right now, but you were implying that I was a boy until 23
    Well when I think of men I usually think of guys at least 25. Of course, it depends on the man and how he matures, but most guys under about 24 still seem to have that teenage boyishness still in them, to me anyway x_p

And no guy better accuse me of insulting him by that comment because like I said there are exceptions :amok
    :ultrawink

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 28th, 2006 @ 04:41 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Occupation
    Terrorist (don't tell anyone)
    Politics
    Enemy of Society
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Von Braun, I'm 22, overweight, have VERY little hair on my chest, and i only have to shave every other day. I wasn't insulted by anything anyone wrote here, because I actually believe in myself. Then again, I have friends, and a beautiful girlfriend. I guess I'm just not aggravating and insecure.
    Never stray from your Weapons
    When on the field-
    You never know
    When you may suddenly need your sword.

-Havamal

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast