Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: Who are the White Trash?

  1. #11
    Account Inactive
    bocian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Saturday, January 13th, 2007 @ 08:38 AM
    Subrace
    Intermarine (Arya)
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Gender
    Politics
    N/A
    Posts
    1,017
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: White Trash

    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    Again, these people are trash, but not classic white trash. They are blue-collar worthless vermin
    I am starting to believe you have some serious issues Stribog.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    whose greatest desires are for the Bills, Browns, Steelers, Lions, or Bears to win the Super Bowl, and for an unlimited supply of Bud Light or Miller High Life.
    Just as many working class Europeans want their soccer team to win the championship, and wish for an am unlimited supply of Beer, wine, or vodka.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    They work crap jobs where they can slack because of their Union membership. They revile any form of higher civilization or intellect, and leave this world almost as ignorant as when they entered it. They are not only Polish, but typically Slovak, Hungarian and German as well.
    Strangely enough, you seem to know them quite well.

    You guys should really be more positive, go for a walk, have a beer, make some friends, make love to some females. At the very least, you'll live a healthier life.

  2. #12
    Account Inactive
    nemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 17th, 2007 @ 12:54 AM
    Subrace
    nord/med maybe not sure
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    WHITE Nationalism
    Religion
    catholic
    Posts
    621
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Post Re: White Trash

    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog



    Why? What is your evidence?

    I live in one of the largest Russian communitys in NYC! both jew and non jew, and the Russians are nothing but scum, they are into all types of criminal activity and sponge off the American tax payer with SSI, food stamps, section 8, medicaid and the white people and even the black people have no use for them.
    ======================================== ==================



    a) some of these Sicilians are not even white in the strict sense
    b) while trashy, they do not fit the classic definition 'white trash' - working-class rabble would be a better description, or perhaps proles or plebeians.
    The Sicilian nieghborhoods are the cleanest and low crime areas in the city.
    and as far as some not being white as you say, well you should see what some of these Russians look like, beside that some have mongrel features, and some almost look completly asian, you then have the ones that actually look like arab or spic.
    Now your going to tell me about the tarters and chechiens etc, and tell me they are not ethnic Russians, and any Sicilian that has an arabic phenotype is not an ethnic sicilian either.
    The Russians are the last group of people who should question the racial purity of any one else.

  3. #13
    Account Inactive
    nemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 17th, 2007 @ 12:54 AM
    Subrace
    nord/med maybe not sure
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    WHITE Nationalism
    Religion
    catholic
    Posts
    621
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Post Re: White Trash

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted
    White Trash? We hear this term bandied about quite a bit these days, but what exactly is your deffinition of this phrase? What kind of people are generally thought of as white trash? Is it a racial thing? Is it a socio-economic class type of thing? Does a low level of formal educational attainment a factor, or is it more of a biological construct? What kind of nation of, or race of, or class of people really typify this term in your mind?

    I'll offer my opinion.

    When I was living in America, we found ourselves once in Port Arthur, Texas. For those of you not familliar with this miserable sodden place, it is literally a hell hole! Oil refineries fire up the sky at night and their stench fouls the air everywhere you go. There seems to be no relief from the putrid stink. To say the least, it's a dirty town. I was stuck there a week while my ship loaded on a tanker full of petroleum. While I was there sweltering in the humid Texas heat, it was plain to me and all my other shipmates that the white people who live there were some of the lowest born mutants ever sired by man. These people were the dumbest bunch of ignoramouses I have ever encountered in all my years on this earth. I was disappointed, because Americans to me are great race of people, whom I normally admire. Oh well, I guess every country has to have that one spot of blight where the Jerry Springer Show can secure their guests from. For us in England, that place would deffinitely be the City of Hull. What a sh!thole that town is! White Trash central!

    However, in Europe, hands-down, the white trash epicentre would have to be Romania. Now, I'll admit, I've never been there, but I've met my fair share of Romaninans, and they make Junior Samples and his wild pack of hillbilly, hayseed cousins look like a distingushed panel of University Professors! The Russians are a close second. In America, coming second after the mutants from coastal Texas, I would say the other large pool of white trash candidates are all the fat-assed, loud-mouthed working-class Sicilian-Americans from the numerous stink pit refinery towns of New Jersey. Stubborn, brainless uneducated, and unskilled Polish-American factory workers from the rust belt cities of America like Buffalo, Pittsburgh and Detroit are included in my list as well.

    Now what's your opinion?

    Here's my opinion, who could be more white trash then you brits?


    http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sta...of_britain.stm

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    FadeTheButcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Sunday, November 5th, 2006 @ 09:46 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Family
    Newly wed
    Occupation
    Political Scientist
    Politics
    Racial Communitarian
    Religion
    Neoplatonic
    Posts
    420
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Post Re: White Trash

    Quote Originally Posted by nemo
    Here's my opinion, who could be more white trash then you brits?
    Having a bad day, Super Mario?

  5. #15
    Account Inactive
    nemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 17th, 2007 @ 12:54 AM
    Subrace
    nord/med maybe not sure
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    WHITE Nationalism
    Religion
    catholic
    Posts
    621
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Post Re: White Trash

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeTheButcher
    Having a bad day, Super Mario?
    No! but I think Ted and stribog are, About the british, I put a link on my post to explain my position, it's not a stereotype or a bigoted bias opinion like Ted and striborgs, but a fact written in black and white by A BRITISH NEWSPAPER.
    Ted who is British is calling everybody else white trash but he can't see the trees thru the forrest.
    Why can certain people be allowed to call others white trash, just based on their ignorance, and no one says anything, but God forbid you say something about others, even if you show why you said it, you are accussed as having a bad day.
    I will defend those Europeans that are not here to defend themselves when some ignorant ignoramus makes unjustified slanderous attacks on them.
    Last edited by nemo; Thursday, October 21st, 2004 at 07:11 PM.

  6. #16
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 27th, 2006 @ 09:12 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Gender
    Politics
    Race Realism/Hereditarian
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    596
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: White Trash

    bigoted bias opinion like Ted and striborgs,
    Yeah, because your position is always objective and never partial, right?

    you then have the ones that actually look like arab or spic.
    Thus, of similar phenotype to these individuals?

    http://www.network54.com/Forum/messa...eid=1083330315

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Fire spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 20th, 2019 @ 01:06 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Germany
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Mum
    Politics
    Environment friendly
    Religion
    Heathen/Pagan
    Posts
    499
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    918
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    205
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

    Post Re: White Trash

    I find the term "white trash" as it's generally used to be quite offensive and an attack against white people as a whole. It's often aimed at poor whites who have become conditioned by their sickening environment and mass PC media to behave in a manner they wouldn't have done naturally. The name "white trash" itself has been used by whites against other whites who they don't like but it's more of a social class/status thing. Ted I feel quite sorry for those poor sods living in that Texas area you visited, what a dump, no human being would live there if they chose not to but thse people had no choice. I bet the millionaires running those oil factories don't have to live right next to it. I think "white trash" is more fitting to some of the dopey multicult whites who hate their own race and elevate the blacks. "White trash" can also probably be aimed at those whites who condemn other cultures of whites because of what lies the PC media says about them.
    (It doesn't matter how old the song is, I won't stop liking it).

  8. #18
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Location
    Dane Law
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Posts
    1,750
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    413
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    395
    Thanked in
    271 Posts

    Post Re: White Trash

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted
    White Trash? We hear this term bandied about quite a bit these days, but what exactly is your deffinition of this phrase? What kind of people are generally thought of as white trash? Is it a racial thing? Is it a socio-economic class type of thing? Does a low level of formal educational attainment a factor, or is it more of a biological construct? What kind of nation of, or race of, or class of people really typify this term in your mind?

    I'll offer my opinion.

    When I was living in America, we found ourselves once in Port Arthur, Texas. For those of you not familliar with this miserable sodden place, it is literally a hell hole! Oil refineries fire up the sky at night and their stench fouls the air everywhere you go. There seems to be no relief from the putrid stink. To say the least, it's a dirty town. I was stuck there a week while my ship loaded on a tanker full of petroleum. While I was there sweltering in the humid Texas heat, it was plain to me and all my other shipmates that the white people who live there were some of the lowest born mutants ever sired by man. These people were the dumbest bunch of ignoramouses I have ever encountered in all my years on this earth. I was disappointed, because Americans to me are great race of people, whom I normally admire. Oh well, I guess every country has to have that one spot of blight where the Jerry Springer Show can secure their guests from. For us in England, that place would deffinitely be the City of Hull. What a sh!thole that town is! White Trash central!

    However, in Europe, hands-down, the white trash epicentre would have to be Romania. Now, I'll admit, I've never been there, but I've met my fair share of Romaninans, and they make Junior Samples and his wild pack of hillbilly, hayseed cousins look like a distingushed panel of University Professors! The Russians are a close second. In America, coming second after the mutants from coastal Texas, I would say the other large pool of white trash candidates are all the fat-assed, loud-mouthed working-class Sicilian-Americans from the numerous stink pit refinery towns of New Jersey. Stubborn, brainless uneducated, and unskilled Polish-American factory workers from the rust belt cities of America like Buffalo, Pittsburgh and Detroit are included in my list as well.

    Now what's your opinion?
    My opinion would be to stay loyal to the Aryan race and not condemn those who have been forced to live in squalour because of an accident of birth.
    You opinion reinforces ZOGs stereotype of the average white man. Frankly I am disappointed.

  9. #19
    Account Inactive
    nemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 17th, 2007 @ 12:54 AM
    Subrace
    nord/med maybe not sure
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Politics
    WHITE Nationalism
    Religion
    catholic
    Posts
    621
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Post Re: White Trash

    Quote Originally Posted by Tore
    Yeah, because your position is always objective and never partial, right?

    I follow the rules like all the nordicists do!



    Thus, of similar phenotype to these individuals?

    http://www.network54.com/Forum/messa...eid=1083330315
    Pictures taken from the internet are not completly valid, because we have no way of indentifying who all these people really are.
    Their are people in all European countrys who are dubious looking, and I don't mean recent immigrants

    Italian politicians by region

    http://dodona.proboards35.com/index....num=1096894652

  10. #20
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Friday, March 17th, 2006 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Location
    England by the sea
    Gender
    Age
    57
    Occupation
    Sea Captain
    Politics
    Labour
    Religion
    Anglican
    Posts
    190
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: White Trash

    Quote Originally Posted by Stríbog
    Again, these people are trash, but not classic white trash. They are blue-collar worthless vermin whose greatest desires are for the Bills, Browns, Steelers, Lions, or Bears to win the Super Bowl, and for an unlimited supply of Bud Light or Miller High Life. They work crap jobs where they can slack because of their Union membership. They revile any form of higher civilization or intellect, and leave this world almost as ignorant as when they entered it. They are not only Polish, but typically Slovak, Hungarian and German as well.
    Buffalo Bills supporters! Wow, I see a pattern here. Now I know why the Buffalo Bills American football team is so bloody popular with the yocals up in the industrial North of England! It all makes sense now. Losers seek out other losers. Northern monkees toiling their useless, insignificant, small, little lives away in hot, dirty, smelly factories feel a kindered spirit with their white trash comrades in the rust-belt hell holes of the heavily industrialised American Great Lakes region.

    You see, Striborg, I don't particularly fault your American hillbillys of the Appalachian Mountains for being "white trash." In fact, I found many of these people to carry a certain aire of dignity, despite their poverty and lack of formal education. Their troubles lie in the fact they are poorly educated, which is compounded by geographic and economic isolation.

    The ignorant factory Polacks who live in the vast American cities like Buffalo, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Chicago and Detroit don't have that excuse. The same goes for their English brethern in the dirty old industrial towns of Nnorthern England like Sheffield, Middlesbrough, Bradford, and Liverpool.

    All these people have the opportunity to receiving a reasonably good education, unlimited internet access, cable television, and ample time to socialise outside their usual circles. The trouble is I find these idiots don't take advantage of these gifts and thus, as you so eloquantly stated before: "They leave this world just as ignorant as they entered it."

    Therefore, I find these people to be higher up the "white trash" ladder than your garden variety hillbilly. Rural people have an excuse for their lot in life, but these remnants of the post-industrial working-class should know better. In fact, with each suceeding generation, their families should have advanced one higher rung up the socio-economic step-ladder, but instead they chose to wallow in their bowling leagues, smoke their cigarettes, drink their cheap beer, and then go back to work on their miserable assembly-line jobs down at the "plant" every Monday. They hate their lives but can't figure out why, so they take it out on everbody else around them. Sure their lives sucks, but you couldn't get one of these dumb bastards to admit it might be that way perhaps because they left school way too early, got pregnant way too early, and got married way too early. No, they'd rather turn around and blame the government or anyone else who isn't just like them for their wretched lives.

    That explains why they all get p!ssed drunk every weekend and go out and scream, shout and support their Buffalo Bills, or their Sheffield United, etc., etc. Yeah, in my mind these ignorant factory Polacks, and Northern Monkee Britts who live in these sh!thole provincial industrial cities are the real white trash of this world, and not the hillbillys of Appalachia or rural England.

    The Italian-Americans from New Jersey are rught up there with the Polacks from Buffalo. They're all nothing but greasy faced lathe turners and crude mouthed mechanics.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Aryans: White Trash Cucks
    By Rodskarl Dubhgall in forum Germanic & Indo-Germanic Origins
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Saturday, July 7th, 2018, 05:47 AM
  2. Chavs: British White Trash at Its Best...
    By SudVolk in forum The United Kingdom
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: Thursday, April 19th, 2018, 06:52 AM
  3. 'White Trash' Remark Goes Unpunished
    By Nachtengel in forum The United States
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Thursday, April 19th, 2018, 06:42 AM
  4. White Trash: The Construction of an American Scapegoat
    By Frans_Jozef in forum Cultural & Linguistic Anthropology
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Tuesday, May 31st, 2011, 09:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •