Religion
    Shaman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: AW: 70-80% Of Anatolia Is Turanid

Quote Originally Posted by Nordgau View Post
    Actually the bird is also written "Turkey" ...
    Well this bird is called Hindy in turkish, but no Turk makes a connection to that in his mind.

The story of that bird is following:

The homeland of the fowl known as "Meleagris gullopavo" or "americana sybestris auis," is the North American continent. The 1494 Tordesillas treaty, forged by the Pope in Rome, granted the monopoly of commerce originating from the newly discovered continent to the Portuguese (as opposed to the Spanish). The Portuguese brought this fowl to their Goa colony in India.

Circa 1615. Cihangir (a direct descendent of the founder of the "Mughal" empire in India, Babur 1483-1530, who was himself a grandson of Timur who died in 1405) wrote his Tuzuk-u Jahangiri (Institutes of Cihangir). In his book, Cihangir also described this fowl in detail replete with a color drawing. Since "Meleagris gullopavo" resembled the "Meleagris Numida" commonly found in Africa (especially in Guinea), and already known in India, the former became known in British India as the "Guinea Fowl." [See O. Caroe, "Why Turkey." Asian Affairs (October 1970)]. Meleagris gullapavo was then introduced to Egypt, a province of the Ottoman empire and entered the Turkish language as Hindi ("India," or, "from India").

When traders took a breeding stock from Ottoman ("Turkish") Egypt to Spain and the British Isles, the bird was designated "Turkey." As a result, the pilgrims landing on Plymouth rock in 1620 were familiar with "Turkey," when they encountered it in their new home. After the 1776 Declaration of Independence, Benjamin Franklin suggested that "turkey" —native of the land— be designated as the symbol of the young American republic. Instead, Haliaeetus leucocephalus ("Bald Eagle") was given this honor."

Now you know..

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, December 7th, 2006 @ 02:28 PM
    Subrace
    Turanoid
    Country
    Latvia Latvia
    Single
    Politics
    Euroasiatic Nationalist
    Religion
    Shaman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: AW: 70-80% Of Anatolia Is Turanid

Are you talking about Iranic people ? The Germanics are one part of the IE people, there would be no reason for Iranic people to concentrate on them and not Slavs or others. Blue or green eyes are happen among Persians frequently, this isn’t very important since there are other characteristics linking parts of them to what original IE people are believed to have looked like.
    I am talking about Persians, especially the Shahists.

I do not agree with you, I see it more as a colonial complex of persians just the wish to be similar with rulers or the ones who have the superiority.

Since Turks set foot on Iranian lands persian poets were writing poems like:

"o Turkish beauty your white skin and your suncolor eyes (meaning honey) are killing me etc..."
    Turkish racial type became an ideal for Persians that time. Now the ideal type is for some Persians is nordic.

Bonus: "every imitation is worse than the original"

If you would say I am Persian, I am sunburned skin, curly black hair, I had a high culture, Turanoids came dominated us but I want give a rebirth to my nation. I higly respect you. Our interests are opposite but I would respect you "highly". But sorry do not expect from me respect for the current sad situation of you.

If it was only a typo then I apologize, the thing is that Turkists often call Iranic people wrongly to let them sound silly or something

This is own stupidy of those uneducated people who call themself Turk. every Turk respects old Persians, who were men of honor, and good fighters, with high culture... no Turk respects anyone who licks bones.

[QUOTE]Why are you saying that ? Moslems from all around India migrated to Pakistan (Muslim west-India), to large citys like Karachi.I talk about owners of the land not immigrants.

Pashtoons, Baluchis and Punjabis would be ok, but not Pakistan.

They speak a mostly IE language but they have originally no physical similarities to Persians, you might have ignored that they have passed trough Iran and Anatolia to Europe and mixed all the way..
    You mix up language similarity with race.

And you say "no physycal similarity"?, please stop dreaming. with dreams you cannot help your nation but with realism.

maybe a picture of Xerxes will help you, he had black curly hair, eagle armenoid nose, black or darest brown eyes.

he was saying "I am Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage." and that time Persians had no Arabic and Turanoid mixtures.

also read about Scythians
    http://forums.skadi.net/classify_russ...y-t1877p5.html

regards..

Last Online
    Monday, June 7th, 2010 @ 05:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Post-Aryan CM
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

AW: 70-80% Of Anatolia Is Turanid

@Ergenekon

I am talking about Persians, especially the Shahists.
    I don’t know any "Shahist" tribe. Shahist is no ethnicy, Persian is one. If every Shah supporter is a Persian for you I'm sorry there is a basic mistake in that.

I do not agree with you, I see it more as a colonial complex of persians just the wish to be similar with rulers or the ones who have the superiority.
    What they wish or not is not of importance, what counts is that what is visible. Nobody can make himself look like another subrace that easily.

Since Turks set foot on Iranian lands persian poets were writing poems like:

"o Turkish beauty your white skin and your suncolor eyes (meaning honey) are killing me etc..."
    Turkish racial type became an ideal for Persians that time. Now the ideal type is for some Persians is nordic.
    That stories are only about one Turkish tribe as far as I know, their woman were said to be very popular among the people of that period. Its nothing general.

For Persian poets the stature was always one of the most important sings of beauty, tall man and woman. Turks were always described as short central Asians, while only Iranians had the so called cypress stature and this was the real sing of beauty. Ancient Greeks also talked about the stature of Iranic woman’s and males as a sing of their beauty.

Then you should also bear in mind that Persian culture of the post-Arabian-invasion period had received a heavy blow.

If you would say I am Persian, I am sunburned skin, curly black hair, I had a high culture, Turanoids came dominated us but I want give a rebirth to my nation.
    I can tell you that original Turks had on AVARANGE a fairer skin colour than Persians, skin colour is not of much importance, a northern Chinese has also fairer skin.

About the hear you can go and read in the thread of our last discussion and reply. Iranic people have wavy hear, most times dark brown of colour.

"Turanoids" or simply the europid/mongoloid mix what Turks are came to Iran at the point at which Iranic people had lost against the Muslims and had an easy job since the Iranian army was destroyed and Turks themselves were nomad warriors.

The state of Iran as country today is anyway a good example how a less developed culture can throw a once highly developed one into what is known as third world today. You should know this when talking about Turkic domination.

But sorry do not expect from me respect for the current sad situation of you.
    You don’t know my stature and I don’t need respect as long as you talk correctly here. The rather sad stature of all Turkic nations despite their reign is some kind of proof for their problems, its may because they are a Europid/Mongoloid mix.

This is own stupidy of those uneducated people who call themself Turk. every Turk respects old Persians, who were men of honor, and good fighters, with high culture... no Turk respects anyone who licks bones.
    In what way are Persians licking bones ?
    I have great respect for Scythian nomads, they had as Iranic people connections to Turkic people and have some respect for that old Turks despite their heavily non-europid admixture. However this respect is lost at that point at which they came close to Soghdia and western central Asia (infact already the Hun attacks against the IE Tocharians.

I talk about owners of the land not immigrants.
    Talk about Pashtuns, Baluchs and Punjabis, that is scientific, while Pakistani is not.

You mix up language similarity with race.

And you say "no physycal similarity"?, please stop dreaming. with dreams you cannot help your nation but with realism.
    Talk in a constructive way.

You think Gypsies and Persians look alike ? Tell me what you mean.

maybe a picture of Xerxes will help you, he had black curly hair, eagle armenoid nose, black or darest brown eyes.
    For the curly hair go and read my reply to you here: http://forums.skadi.net/arabs_and_ir...379#post705379

There is no information about his hair colour, as there is no colour picture of him. Secondly hear colour is not a sing of Aryan origin or not, as said just like Greeks, old Persians had most likely dark brown/brown hair colour on the average.

With nose shape you come closer to what makes up the subrace. On the remained sculpture he has a lightly convexed nose, but that has not to be a armenoid sing, or do you think only armenoids have it ?

The markers that are clearly visible are his long head/skull and high forehead, the rest is art. We know that Greeks were amazed about the beauty and stature of Xerxes and what fine taste the Greeks had is obvious.

Here take a look:

Assyrians ( before Persians)

Darius the Great:

I hope you get an idea of what kings of that period looked like.

he was saying "I am Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage." and that time Persians had no Arabic and Turanoid mixtures.
    There are many pictures of Parthians and Sasanids.

A Sasanid (look at the hair):

Does not work.
    636 A.D Rostam Eran-Sepahbod:

"Lineage and skill will garner no respect,
    Men will be mutual thieves and have no shame,
    What's hidden will be worse than what is known,
    and stony-hearted kings will seize the throne.
    A misbegotten slave will rule the earth,
    Greatness and lineage will have no worth,
    No one will keep his word…

Then Persians will live together side by side
    with Turks and Arabs, mixed far and wide...
    The three will blur, as if they were the same..."

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 15th, 2019 @ 02:11 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    England & Norway
    Subrace
    Faelid + Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-M405
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Property management
    Politics
    Germanic Preservation
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Re: 70-80% Of Anatolia Is Turanid

They all look Armenoid/mongolid to me. Turanids arent germanic and do not belong anywhere in europe.

Last Online
    Thursday, September 7th, 2017 @ 12:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic and Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    The Turks (as in Asia Minor Turks) look mostly like the peoples they assimilated like Ionian Greeks, who were not Turanid.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112