Friday, November 14th, 2003 @ 10:48 PM
    management
    Politics
    pro white europe and america
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Take a look at a Catahoula Leopard dog. Its lineage can be raced to Celtic wardogs. Its supposedly has some red wolf or Red type Indian dog. These dogs can do anything You want them to and most of them have BLUE EYES. I have a male W/ blue eyes and a female with green eyes. I have had pits and other breeds and none have come close to a Catahoula.
    Bona Na Croin

CuRua

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 12:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I heard that dogs with blue eyes can have vision problems? Or maybe that is only if the colour is not common for their breed...

Red Hound

Last Online
    management
    Politics
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The problem is if they have an almost or all white head and blue eyes. Then some of them are deaf. their eyesight is fine. I have found that even the deaf ones are extremely smart. Part of their worth is they are just that damn smart. We taught a deaf one hand signs. He is still an awesome gaurd dog all his other senses are phenomenal.
    Bona Na Croin

CuRua

biggy

i have a shetland sheepdog aka sheltie, beutiful dog, very very smart, know not to go in the street, sings happy birthday with the family, is awesome, and she rounds up the little kids like they were sheep

Red Hound

Last Online
    management
    Politics
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I saw 3 shelties trained to herd by whistling the signals to them. It was at a Highland games. Real good dogs.
    Bona Na Croin

CuRua

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

well I can understand someone looking for pitbulls instead of wussy poodles, if they want a combat dog, but personally I think pitbulls reminds me most of some little Alpine you given acid, steroids and kept in your basement shrine to bring out like another fucking gimp in some extra Movie premier of pulp fiction.

I think that dogs are worthless followers, but Wolfs and other noble dog races I can adore, but most dogs are not noble, most dogs sucks, and so does their mediocre owners. I like cats much more, they have personality and go their own ways, but alot of cats are stupid as well, but if I had choose it would be cat over dog. cats can make my mood go up but dogs depress me.

Its maybe abit ironic a big Viking with alittle cat as pet but what the hell

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 26th, 2006 @ 12:55 AM
    Subrace
    shape-shifter
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Politics
    pride and power
    Religion
    I built the pyramids
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Originally posted by Hammer Heart
    I think that dogs are worthless followers, but Wolfs and other noble dog races I can adore, but most dogs are not noble, most dogs sucks, and so does their mediocre owners. I like cats much more, they have personality and go their own ways
    That's why you get a dachshund x_p They are stubborn little fuckers haha, more so than cats. At least cats use a litter box lol. My dog will listen only if he wants to (like if there is food in it for him hehe). And if he gets mad at you, he'll shit in the house! But you can't get mad at him because you look at that cute little face...very sneaky!!! Cats don't have the loyalty and devotion that a dog does. I like big cats like tigers though, they are very majestic.

I did not think you would be a cat person, always full of surprises! You are going to conquer new terrain with fluffy at your side? :ultrawink

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I love cats beyond words, I pet and hug with a cat for hours. I can baby language to it and make it my little friend. I dont despise all dogs and I want a dog when I have money and room for one. but cats are first priority. sweet fat cats...those small cute faces makes me all vivid and calm at once.

x_p birds :hug

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Originally posted by Hammer Heart
    I love cats beyond words, I pet and hug with a cat for hours. I can baby language to it and make it my little friend. I dont despise all dogs and I want a dog when I have money and room for one. but cats are first priority. sweet fat cats...those small cute faces makes me all vivid and calm at once.

x_p birds :hug
    Is that a picture of a cat I sent you before???? Show us a picture of the cat you have now

Yeah they have to be fat it makes them even cuter! I always feed the cats table scraps so they can gain some weight and get healthy..... We got a new cat really big, fat and all white with big yellow eyes and LONG white fur. He's really a lap cat and he loves me! I named him Snowman and nicknamed him puppy because He thinks he's a dog because he gre up with a bunch of midsize white dogs- he growls at people he doesn't like and chews up the garbage, hehe.....

I like pitbulls and German shepards, but labs are really the most in my heart. We had a black lab/chow mix before and she was probably the smartest dog ever. She even let our cat sleep on her stomach, and layed her paw over the cat protecting her while she slept. It was adorable. She could understand what you said, and she always got this really guilty look on her face when she did something bad lol. She knew how to escape from metal chains, and she chewed through leashes and unbuckled her collars! We got her a kennel outside and she figured out how to open it and then close it again to lock her son inside!! She was a good dog, black with big intelligent brown eyes and moving eyebrows when she was thinking about something.

Once she had 9 puppies and she actually grew a ninth nipple. I'm not kidding! I could go on and on. But I won't

And I'll never forget the time when my dad sold favorite black and white kitten while I was at school. She looked so cute with yellow eyes and a checkerboard pattern across her face. I was heartbroken...... We still have her mother and one of her older sisters though.......

Now I just have to wait about a week and three of our cats are having kittens all around the same time, and two others are pregnant.

Here's my kitty and him and his brother on the right.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Originally posted by curua
    Take a look at a Catahoula Leopard dog. Its lineage can be raced to Celtic wardogs. Its supposedly has some red wolf or Red type Indian dog. These dogs can do anything You want them to and most of them have BLUE EYES. I have a male W/ blue eyes and a female with green eyes. I have had pits and other breeds and none have come close to a Catahoula.
    You mean like this?

This one kind of looks like a cow, hehe....

This is CUTE!

Last edited by GreenHeart; Saturday, March 8th, 2003 at 09:04 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast