red-brown-green
    Religion
    Pantheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Animal Aryan Alliance

I was walking through town earlier today when I heard some people shouting through a mega phone, I walked over to investigate and found out that they were campaigning against the experimentation of animals and the crule exploitation of them for monetary gain.

Of course, me being me, I agreed with everything they said and paid whatever change I had in my wallet and signed their petition. I spent some time chatting to these guys and agreed wholeheartedly with their ideals. I am 100% against the cruel exploitation of animals and the idea of them being experimented on sickens me.

My view is why experiment on some innocent cat or dog when you have some perfectly healthy rapists and paedophiles that would yield better results in any experiment.

I know some people may say that they need to experiment on animals to test new drugs but I don't see why the animals have to be treated so cruelly. I could quite happily kill some of those bastards that do this to animals, they make me want to throw up!

Just wondered what other folk have to say about this subject?

J
    "Only through a re-integration of Humanity into the whole of Nature can our People be made stronger."

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Have you read Savitri Devi's 'The Impeachment of Man'?
    If not, you should, as she gives a very good argument for Aryan vegetarianism.
    We know that Hitler was a vegetarian also, on ethical grounds.

Devi argues that if we take Aryan philosophy to its logical conclusion, then we must be against all exploitation of animals.

However, this conflicts somewhat with the Nietzschean aspect of Aryanism - the Will to Power, which sees all Nature as exploitation, and praises the Blond Beast roaming wantonly for conquest.

I think this can be answered by an appeal to the Aryan social order.
    The basic hierarchy is;
    Warrior,
    Priest,
    Cultivator.

These different functions will have differing perspectives; the warrior cannot be bound by pacifism; also he will need to eat meat to get enough protein for muscle growth.

But the Aryan priest will preach the Nobility of the Aryan path in the way that Devi does - knowing, as Hitler knew, that the Warrior must always take precedence.

So, eat your meat warriors; and priests - carry on with your preaching, as the warrior may have need of the solace of your wisdom after the battle!

Sieg Heil!

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 @ 08:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo Saxon
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Family
    Having a longtime compani
    Politics
    red-brown-green
    Religion
    Pantheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice addition, Moody.

I will check up on some of her work, I've read some stuff on the Net about her but nothing of her own work per se.

Oh, for the record, I am a vegetarian but I see this as my choice, I don't go on about it, it's a choice I made several years ago and it's one I stick to now.

However, much as I could not bear to kill an animal for food, I recognise the need for such acts, it is the exploitation of animals for so-called medical means that I am 100% against. Vivisection is perhaps the sickest form of sadism I can think of, I put it marginally lower than child sex abuse.

The butcher I can respect for providing a service and a food product to make our nation strong. Although I believe that the vegetarian diet is better environmentally, I don't shove my ideas down other peoples throats.

The vivisectionist I despise equally as much as a paedophile or rapist. I applaud *any* act that any group does to stop this evil and sickening perversion of science.

Some might say that animal welfare is a 'lefty' ideal, I say this is a load of bollocks and it's not just left or right, it's plain and simple practical common sense to stop this evil and twisted practice.

As for Nietzsche, well I agree that progress must be made but not at the expense of our sense of worth as a people. How can someone call themself a Human being with so-called sentient intelligence when they torture innocent animals for profit? OK, so they may know which chemicals are poisonous or whatever, this may improve their standing financially but in reality our racial progression should also be about the spiritual and moral growth of us far more than mere commercial advances.

And then again we're back to money. And we all know who controls that don't we?

I think that respect for nature is worth more than making some pharmacutical company richer.
    "Only through a re-integration of Humanity into the whole of Nature can our People be made stronger."

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I consider myself an Environmentalist to a certain extent, I want nature to be respected and nurtured and I am disgusted by anti-Environmental practices.

I do not know what practices Vivisection involves but I think I am more opposed to it, although I recognise its merits in research and I think experimentation is needed.

Last Online
    Thursday, November 8th, 2018 @ 04:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    student
    Politics
    Irish Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i too feel experimentation is needed but not at the expense of innocent animals.
    i love animals and the idea of experimentation on them makes me quite mad to say the least

i believe that its equally cruel to exploit animals as theyre innocent in life and do their best without knowing more.
    if doctors etc continue to feel experimentation is so neccescary i recommend they come to ireland and remove the blacks jews etc and experiment to their hearts content

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by miss~scarling
    i believe that its equally cruel to exploit animals as theyre innocent in life and do their best without knowing more.
    if doctors etc continue to feel experimentation is so neccescary i recommend they come to ireland and remove the blacks jews etc and experiment to their hearts content
    Should we propose that to our Politicians? The masses won't accept that, so it is not Politically viable, though scientifically it would be better to practice on Humans.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo Saxon
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Family
    Politics
    red-brown-green
    Religion
    Pantheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I thought Miss Scarling said to experiment on the black jews, not humans! ;-)

Thank you for your support, this issue is one that is very emotive to me.

J

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I agree with everyone else here, I think experimentation on animals is truly sickening. I didn't even know it existed until I was about 14 and I saw a site about it, I was so disgusted. I wanted to do something..... I try to only buy products that don't experiment on animals. I did try to become a vegetarian a few times but it made me get sick, now I have a different view altogether on the matter of eating meat.

I think that the environment is the most important resource we could ever have, it's also the ONLY resource we have. We have to take care of it, and make sure our future generations still have our roaming forests, mountains, lakes and rivers, and all the other natural wonders to enjoy. Out of necessity we have to kill to survive, but we should only kill animals for that reason. Not for fun, and not for experimentation and torture.

I think it's our duty as Aryans to protect the environment, since only we can.

I think resist.com puts it the best:

"Racial and Cultural Determinists care about our environmental future. The White race cannot be strong if our environment is polluted."

An alternative to testing possibly poisonous materials on animals would be to get death row convicts to volunteer to get tested on, for example if he survived a certain number of tests he could go free in a criminal colony after being sterilized of course.
    Last edited by GreenHeart; Wednesday, February 26th, 2003 at 11:56 PM.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo Saxon
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Family
    Politics
    red-brown-green
    Religion
    Pantheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exactly my thoughts. Well put NP88, I'll have a look at that site you mentioned.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 30th, 2008 @ 11:31 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Liberal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not to sound like I'm hopping on the bandwagon, but I agree also. I have a 2 year old cat that I love to pieces. Imagine me giving her up to be experimented on. No way!

:Armed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast