Thread: Stone Age genocide: Vengeful prehistoric invaders who changed Europe FOREVER

Roslagen til Danelagen
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Vínsk
    Ancestry
    Engelsk (Autosomal), Uppland (Y-DNA) och Dalarna (mtDNA)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2A5A1
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Väring och Víking
    Politics
    Munsöätten
    Religion
    Forn Sed
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    360 Posts

Stone Age genocide: Vengeful prehistoric invaders who changed Europe FOREVER

https://www.express.co.uk/news/scien...ed-ware-europe

Stone Age genocide: Vengeful prehistoric invaders who changed Europe FOREVER

A MYSTERIOUS race of invaders who embarked on a “genocidal” killing spree after arriving in Europe thousands of years ago, changing the continent forever, were probably motivated by a desire for vengeance, an archaeologist has said.

By CIARAN MCGRATH
    PUBLISHED: 13:00, Sun, Apr 14, 2019

Yamnaya
    The Yamnaya arrived in Europe about 5,000 years ago (Image: Professor Kristian Kristiansen)

The tall, powerful Yamnaya people, who occupied the Eurasian steppe north of the Black Sea and the Caucasus mountains in what is now Ukraine and Russia, arrived in Europe between 5000 and 4000 years ago, colonising huge areas of the continent. In doing so, they wiped out huge numbers of the people already living there - and interbred with the women, with the result that their genetic lineage is still traceable in our DNA today. Professor Kristian Kristiansen of the University of Gothenburg in Sweden, an expert in the ancient people, believes he is beginning to build up a picture of how the situation came to pass.

Physically they were apparently stronger than many Neolithic people who on average were shorter

Professor Kristian Kristiansen

He said: “The Yamnaya were the earliest pastoral people in history, and they lived on a protein rich diet based mainly on meat and milk products, plus some fish. They did not practice agriculture.

“Consequently they were rather healthy and tall as well, due to their highly mobile life. In fact there is a height gene linked to them.

“They were fair and mainly brown eyed as far as we can see.

“So yes, physically they were apparently stronger than many Neolithic people who on average were shorter.”

Yamnaya

Once the Yamnaya arrived in Europe they become known as Corded Ware (Image: Professor Kristian Kristiansen)
    Prof Kristiansen said the Yamnaya, who became known as Corded Ware after arriving in Europe in about 2,800 BC, were known to have interacted with the indigenous Neolithic groups.

He added: “We also know that Yamnaya migrants were 80 percent males – young warrior groups – who therefore needed Neolithic women for their reproduction.

“We have demonstrated, based on strontium, that the women who moved in were from many different places, and most of them had a ‘Neolithic’ diet in their childhood, based on cereals mainly.”

Therefore, there had been interaction between the Yamnaya and the Neolithic natives for a few hundred years, Prof Kristiansen said - in his opinion, frequently characterised by violence.

Sudden Neolithic population drop 'was the result of brutal warfare'
    Eulau

The Eulau cemetery in Germany is evidence of Corded Ware families killed by other Neolithic people (Image: GETTY)
    He explained: “We have the famous Eulau cemetery of a few Corded Ware families that had been murdered by outsiders from a nearby Neolithic group.

“The same Neolithic group from where the women apparently had been abducted years earlier.

“And now came the revenge. They were buried family wise, man and woman and evtual children, their offspring, so Corded Ware seem to have practiced monogamy as the social norm.

“However, we also know that Neolithic male lines simply died out, only the Yamnaya/Corded Ware male lines persisted, even to this day.

“How was that possible: based on a recent global study of captives in pre-state societies by Cathy Cameron she demonstrates that in all known societies raiding for women for labour and reproduction was common, and also common was to kill the males, to prevent revenge, or at least reduce their capacity for immediate revenge.

“We find more and more archaeological examples of massacres, sometimes only of young males from the 3rd millennium and onwards.

“Taken together it suggests a prevailingly violent relationship between remaining Neolithic groups and the new migrants, which does not preclude the Neolithic women could have themselves looked up these more successful groups from time to time for marriage.

“But the fact still remains that Neolithic males did get extinct, therefore the term male genocide.”
    Are we 'proud' of our 'genocidal' ancestors? R haplogroup men took daughters of I haplogroup men after killing off their fathers, lol. On My True Ancestry, my genetic profile is most common for R1B, although I'm R1A and mine is there too. The next most common listed Y-DNA for me are in fact I, J and G haplogroups, so it's true that the population of Indo-Europa is generally admixed and not continuously extant in Stone Age laboratory isolation. In the same way, although my paternal lineage didn't have any hand in building Stonehenge, it's in a high degree of certainty that some I ancestor whose own father built it sired a daughter who bore R children.

When you take a DNA test and find Neanderthal genes, it's not true that Neanderthals 'died out', because that makes you Neanderthal. This extends our claim to Eurasia much longer than conceived; a place Negroes don't belong to, seeing how they aren't of Neanderthal or Denisovan descent.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodskarl Dubhgall For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    14 Hours Ago @ 12:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    When you take a DNA test and find Neanderthal genes, it's not true that Neanderthals 'died out', because that makes you Neanderthal. This extends our claim to Eurasia much longer than conceived; a place Negroes don't belong to, seeing how they aren't of Neanderthal or Denisovan descent.
    You can read that differently: Neanderthals were bred out of existence and they call that genocide....

Roslagen til Danelagen
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Vínsk
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2A5A1
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Väring och Víking
    Politics
    Munsöätten
    Religion
    Forn Sed
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theunissen View Post
    You can read that differently: Neanderthals were bred out of existence and they call that genocide....
    If you have your genes, how can you not exist? How does one compartmentalise his inheritance to be one part of himself and not the other? A conscious choice of how to live and which ancestors to venerate is a different matter.

Last Online
    14 Hours Ago @ 12:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts
    My point was that they admit that 'breeding out' people is genocide. How does that ring with what they try to at present by 'replacement migration'.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Theunissen For This Useful Post:

Roslagen til Danelagen
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Vínsk
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2A5A1
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Väring och Víking
    Politics
    Munsöätten
    Religion
    Forn Sed
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theunissen View Post
    My point was that they admit that 'breeding out' people is genocide. How does that ring with what they try to at present by 'replacement migration'.
    I understood what you wrote, it's just that I'm choosing to look at Neanderthal DNA from a perspective of the 'one-drop rule' in a positive way. This is opposed to how Coloureds are really just Off-White Dilemmas and thus, blanched Negroes; their Congoid or Capoid DNA is the real differentiation from the Anglo-Dutch folk. In a way, all of those miscegenated bastards, Hottentot or Zulu, belong more in Africa than any of us Anglo-Dutch and they don't belong in Amsterdam or London either; I don't believe either they or we can have it both ways and still be taken seriously. Maybe Indonesia is more sensible despite the Mohammedanism. I could see a better life in Sarawak with less racial degradation despite any admixture. The van Halen brothers are not exactly subhuman like Obama.

Similarly, Europeans and Asians have Neanderthal and Denisovan ancestry qualifying our own identities as non-African. This is my answer to the evolution argument about Africa, since all primates originated in China anyway, thereby making Africa but a temporary stop in the 'march to progress'--even as the Cape was used as a stop on the way to New Holland and Van Dieman's Land. Indo-Malaya is the tropical junction for primate, lagomorph and rodent dispersal to both hemispheres, East and West. It is also the homeland of Y-DNA haplogroup K, ancestral to all non-Mediterranean Eurasians apart from the Turco-Mongols and African-spawned Japanese.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euarchontoglires

I understand the precariousness of being White in Africa, but I cannot sympathise with this being a hill to die on. Rather, all Negroids ought to be herded there as a continent-wide, maximum security prison with hard labour, whilst Europeans and Asians figure out how to share the rest of the globe. If a Celt is mixed with Finno-Ugric or a Balto-Slav is mixed with Samoyedic, the central Indo-Germanic nature is not terribly threatened by comparable Eurasian breeding, nor could we corrupt the Uralics. I don't think anyone would be confused if they saw Asians mixing with Pacific Islanders and Amerindians.

Only Africans could commit genocide by replacement migration, as they've done to the Austronesian Malagasy of Madagascar, an island geologically Indo-Australian and not African. Then there are Albania and Kosovo, supposedly European yet racially degraded by African colonisation. At least between one Eurasian group and another, you have a choice of loyalties depending upon your degree of inheritance, lifestyle and embrace of culture, whereas Africanisation is immediate and total dehumanisation by another subspecies. Not all types of dilution do irreparable damage to us, but if we can see that Africa is solely the repository for all African-admixtured and purely non-Eurasian populations, that would be a better situation for us all to be in and not simply playing into the agendas of those like Mugabe. Let's switch it around so that Africa returns to being minority-ruled by Coloureds over the Bantustani masses as everyone else just chows down on popcorn, watching safely from a distance the unfolding mass slavery, rape, genocide and cannibalism.

LOL @ Dr Livingston's mission to the apes!