Thread: Please explain to me how a desert, Arabic/Jewish god, has taken over European religion.

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 02:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    European-American
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Please explain to me how a desert, Arabic/Jewish god, has taken over European religion.

I was baptized Catholic and confirmed Methodist. I am now a practicing historical, reconstructionist, pre-Christian, Germanic Tribal Heathen. I am very confused by those who accept a god from a foreign culture, mainly Arabic/Jewish. The Romans were our enemy as Germans, yet once they accepted the Christ myths, it affected the Franks, who finally conquered the Germanic tribes. You can see the history trail. Jesus and Yahweh are not native to European/white people. It is a foreign culture. I don't care how amazing the book (Bible) was written. It is the greatest story "EVER SOLD." Why do Europeans embrace this culture? It is not our culture. I ask out of humility as a former Hindu who has now embraced our organic and natural culture and religion of my Germanic tribes.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to counter For This Useful Post:

Fundamental Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    US, UK, IE
    Ancestry
    EN, IE, SC
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2a5a1
    Country
    Dominion of Canada Dominion of Canada
    State
    Rhode Island Rhode Island
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Black-Smiter
    Politics
    Toryism
    Religion
    Odinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    If Aryan empires had never annexed and incorporated Semitic populations within cosmopolitan society, none of that would be relevant to us. You look at India and I guarantee that their problem is a proliferation of Dravidian culture in what is supposed to be an Aryan society. Wherever the most influential Aryan societies are in conjunction with non-Aryan worlds, the greater the chance of satellite Aryans and non-Aryans becoming unduly affected by their admixture. When this bastardisation infects absolutist power structure, as in the case of the Byzantines and Sassanids, all peripheral wannabes obsequiously imitate their examples of descent into madness as well as their more positive achievements. Wealth and power beget fame and jealousy, so no matter what said parties stand for, they drive changes regardless of good or bad qualities.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    539 Posts
    By the sword.

https://biblehub.com/matthew/10-34.htm

King James Bible
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Charlemagne killed many Heathens by the sword in the name of Jesus.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Elizabeth For This Useful Post:

Fundamental Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    US, UK, IE
    Ancestry
    EN, IE, SC
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2a5a1
    Country
    Dominion of Canada Dominion of Canada
    State
    Rhode Island Rhode Island
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Black-Smiter
    Politics
    Toryism
    Religion
    Odinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    By the sword.

https://biblehub.com/matthew/10-34.htm

Charlemagne killed many Heathens by the sword in the name of Jesus.
    To be fair, I accept that my bias for the Saxons doesn't mean that I don't understand the reasons why the Franks and them got into violent outbreaks with each other. It was probably Charles's "In Hoc Signo" policy that inaugurated the Viking age, scaring the Danes to action, more than anything else justifying reprisals upon the Vatican's extorted wealth from Germanic peasants. Before the unique relationship between Christianity and Francia created frictions between Germanic folks, I would have felt as deeply for the West Franks as the rest and still wish to do so, actually having sentimentality resonate despite my proclivity to support the usually less than favourite party of Christianity. Saxon is a typical byword for Heathen Barbarian, but Franks are "good" Crusaders, this even despite Alfred the Great and Otto the Great, along with the Teutonic Knights!

Somehow, Christians engineered the diminishing returns of Frankish children speaking Old Frankish, instituting all learning in Church Latin, in Gaul as they'd done to the Lombards in Italy. I don't believe that the arrangement with Pepin was good for the Franks and the temptation to seize the Longobard Crown ended up having the reverse effect, because it established the precedent of seeking Catholic approval for temporal legitimacy, thus making it seem like one had to be Christian at all in order to have a validly recognised state. I could see the Franks actually adding Lombardy as Burgundy before, but that's not at all what happened, since the Christians prevented that integration and held out solely to increase their own worldly standing, as more leverage over Germanic folks, themselves used as cannon fodder to keep the Greeks at bay and to take from the latter their Oriental possessions instead of supporting them dealing with Mecca and Medina.

Christians only wanted the Franks to be their stewards and emperors in name only, not free agents. Imperial authority was only to be guaranteed if those elected Kings of the Romans played errand boys for the Christian set. Where it was thought that the Franks would be the ultimate winners, they would soon collapse and only really did their own culture remain in Middle Francia. It was one thing for Clovis to give Christian theology a shot, but quite another to be duped for outsourcing the realm to Christianity, as it backfired to allow the Christian civil service absolute leverage over French society.

I think that Frankish culture would have remained supreme in Gaul had they remained aloof from Christendom and just taken Italy anyway, more like the Hohenstaufen and Hapsburg houses that did or didn't do anything of their own volition, whether it made Christians pleased or not. Therefore, foreign theocracy is what I believe ruined the original Frankish hegemony, so it is not so simple to say that Saxons were 100% good and Franks were 100% bad, but understand that even though the Franks did as they were told, they ended up losing favour to the Saxons after the latter converted.

It seems like the Christian clergy wanted to rehabilitate a bad situation for their own advantage and discarded the Franks to be ignored in Lorraine, severing Lothar's realm in the process. I think that's because Christians started looking at the Franks just how they saw the Lombards and Byzantines before, as obstacles to total domination of Italy, but thinking of the Saxons as being too far removed up and over the Alps to be able to challenge their authority.

It's sad that the Kings of Germany worried so much about their reputation in the clerical world, as if any other prospective candidates would be any more suited to the dignity of Roman Emperor merely because of a priest saying so. After all, the Byzantines controlled their Christianity instead of the other way around and it was a "fat chance" that the Christians in Italy would go back to Constantinople begging for their own chastisement and subordination before more traditional imperial government in the East.

Church and State are "fun", huh? I'm just as guilty as others going on about freedom of religion, but this right is only to the prejudice against Aryan culture as presided over by the Aryan State, not the special preserve of Judæo-Christianity. The only reason there's a separation of Church and State, is because of their separate origins in Semitic and Aryan cultures. Before the fake Donation of Constantine, only the Emperor was Pontifex Maximus and the Pentarchy was an undivided council of apostolic patriarchs, administrators of their own Christian ecumenism and not vying for influence to control Aryan Rome.

To insist on Christianity is to argue against Rome's Aryan blood glorifying Aryan things in exchange for a Nazarene Occupied Government. Self-immolation directed by the White Guilt brigade began with the Constantinian Shift to purging Rome of actual Roman heritage, so now we have Christianity erroneously referred to as Roman culture, even though it is an hostile occupier with nothing but hatred for the Rome it vanquished. Things are so bad now, there are some Christians crying about other Christians having any trace or vestige of Aryan in their rituals or beliefs, rather than honestly opposing Christian authority as corrupting Aryans. Christian bias could only agree with the annihilation of Aryan character in Rome and all of us within the network thereof.

It's FUBAR for sure.

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 02:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    European-American
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I agree, and also understand that many converted voluntarily. Now most see Christianity as a "European/white" person's religion, when it has zero connection to Europe. Yet so many pro-white people accept Christianity as their true religion. This is what I'm trying to wrap my brain around. My mind is blown when I come across the most anti-white African and Native-Americans, yet they are all the most staunch Christians I've ever met. They've embraced the religion "of the enemy" and don't seem to think twice. This was a religion that was forced upon them. Accept Jesus into your life or be murdered. They hate white people, but they embrace a white god and his son. I know some have imagery of a black Jesus. But they don't see Jesus as African. It's just their middle finger to Europeans who believe Jesus was white. None of this makes any sense.