Thread: NYC public school asks parents to 'reflect on their whiteness' by sending home racially charged literature

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    333 Posts

NYC public school asks parents to 'reflect on their whiteness' by sending home racially charged literature

A New York City school principal is asking parents to take time to “reflect” on their “whiteness.”

Education officials confirmed to the New York Post on Tuesday that the East Side Community School in Manhattan has distributed material aimed at building an “ethnography of whiteness, since white people have been the ones writing about and governing others.”

Some of the material involves a ranking system in which white people self-identify as one of eight identities, ranging from “White Supremacist” to “White Abolitionist.”

Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 09:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    605 Posts
    Please do this more. It will certainly help piss off whites. I don't need to wake up normies the left is doing for us.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Minute Ago @ 04:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German; Scot-Irish; Scandinavian
    Country
    Married
    Occupation
    Free Lance
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts
    Thankfully, most of the whites left NYC for surrounding States. Who in the right mind would send their children to NYC public schools?? Most of the country's education system has rapidly declined since the early 90's even in the suburbs and small towns with ratings of 2-5, out of ten, similar to inner cities. It is Black History month again much like every month in USA. People may be red-pilled, but the fight will get uglier as more people realize that they're the new escape-goats and have been deceived.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 2nd, 2021 @ 02:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Germanic/Scotch
    Subrace
    Aryan
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Scorpio
    Family
    Married Grandparent
    Occupation
    Supported living supervisor
    Politics
    Conservative Libertarian
    Religion
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    I never cared what race you were until you blamed my race for all your problems.

I never cared what your political affiliation was until you told me that my political affiliation was wrong.

I never cared what your sexual orientation was until you threw it the faces of me and my children.

Now I care - and so do millions of other people.
    Lügenpresse halt die Fresse!

Last Online
    16 Hours Ago @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    339 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Please do this more. It will certainly help piss off whites. I don't need to wake up normies the left is doing for us.
    The problem is that this was done slowly over years, so the frogs got used to hot water.
    It's easier to change incrementally, then radically, since that would invite a more vigorous or even violent response. Rather play on people's sense of "fairness" and "tolerance" until you established some positions of power. And that's what the (new) left was doing since the end of WW2. Well, they can also count on some complacency and decadence either as hindrance to rally support against them, but also as a recruiting ground. The left especially appealed to well off academic types on the one hand and to Lumpenproletariat and many that just felt somehow marginalised. With the welfare system those people had income and time at hand, which could be used for having them available for picketing and other activities.

The righties on the other hand would keep themselves busy with work, private life and some hobbies. And as long as that isn't directly threatened, they see no need for neither political action, not change. Also difficult to convince them that one needs to dominate the cultural field as well as to have public intellectuals that argue your cause. I'm not of the opinion that "our people are still too well off", since you need expendable income and assets for supporting ones cause. But having something, means not risking it. That will need to compromising and your enemies simply have to work with a two steps ahead, one step back-principle just to make you get used to change.

As someone once said.
    "The only logical outcome to a defensive war is defeat."