Country
    Other Other
    Gnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hello!

I originally found this site from looking at Corded Nordid phenotype references on Google images, and clicking on the origin link for one of them led me to a thread on Skadi. It piqued my interest that there was an entire forum dedicated to Germanics, and after browsing so many threads on here, the fact that I didn't discover it sooner has kind of made me feel like I missed out on so many interesting topics and discussion. I'm not sure how much sooner I could've discovered the site, considering the fact that most threads were created around the mid-2000's, -when I was an infant- but I still hope that I can bring some interesting thoughts to the table.

Ever since my parents have been guiding me and making me aware of the fallacies that pollute the mind and the world as a whole (which I am extremely grateful for), I have had an ever so growing interest in my ancestry [I might consider doing a DNA test one day, although I remain skeptical on their accuracy], and I've also started looking into phenotypes much more in-depth, as finding a partner with the right phenotype for you, in my eyes, is just as important as finding someone of your own race/ancestry (a sort of phenotype eugenics). I think that, going forward, eugenics as a whole will be ever so more important to us than ever before.

In the recent years I have had a growing interest in both writing and filmmaking, and I consider them as one of my goals in life, among other things. Is it guaranteed that I will accomplish either of these two goals? Maybe I will, maybe I won't, but if I don't, then at least I can say that I tried, and in the end, that's all that really matters.

In this learning experience that we call Adolescence, I am seeing this world in a much more clearer light, but at the same time, it also becomes that much more confusing. But that's the beauty of life, I guess: We live, we learn, we die, our consciousness gets passed on to another (at least that's how I see it), and we just keep playing this game for however long we can.

I look forward to discussing however much I can with you, and know, my brothers and sisters of the White race, that I love all of you.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eirik For This Useful Post:

6th army lives matter
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,496 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eirik View Post
    I'm not sure how much sooner I could've discovered the site, considering the fact that most threads were created around the mid-2000's, -when I was an infant- but I still hope that I can bring some interesting thoughts to the table.
    Better late than never, I'd say, although that doesn't really apply to you.

You're a younger member, but there have been a few dozen other members around your age throughout the last twenty years, and even a few younger than you.

If there's anything you're curious about and want to know, go for it. It's always good to have a fresh zoomer perspective and you may generate a lot of feedback that may be of use to you.

In the recent years I have had a growing interest in both writing and filmmaking, and I consider them as one of my goals in life, among other things.
    Pro-tip: don't study audio-visual arts, it's a waste of time and money. Anyone with any real talent bugs out in the first year and finds a way to learn on the job in the sector.

Maybe I will, maybe I won't, but if I don't, then at least I can say that I tried, and in the end, that's all that really matters.
    And nothing else matters.
    "Our country is ourselves. It is our villages, our altars, our graves, all that our fathers loved before us. Our country is our Faith, our land, our King. . . But their country — what is it? Do you understand? Do you? . . . They have it in their brains; we have it under our feet. . ." - François-Athanase Charette

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 02:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German/Prussian
    Subrace
    North Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Gnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    Pro-tip: don't study audio-visual arts, it's a waste of time and money. Anyone with any real talent bugs out in the first year and finds a way to learn on the job in the sector.
    Yeah absolutely. Film school and all that seems like a waste of time, and I'd much rather pursue it as a light hobby for the time being.

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts
    I used to want to make films, but I figured out that it's pointless.

Unless you are Jewish, you are nobody in Hollywood

Maybe if you already have lots of money, it's possible. Mel Gibson did it with The Passion of The Christ, and he was an open enemy of the Jews. He wound up making $300 million on that film by producing it with his own money though, and he made it in Europe with mainly Italian actors and crew.
    [02-10, 17:07] Chlodovech: cats may have a reason for meowing too

[02-10, 17:08] renownedwolf: same reason as the missus then.. give me stuff/affection..though she doesnt need me to let her out in the garden for a poo..

[02-10, 17:09] Chlodovech: that's more than I can say of Thoreidar

6th army lives matter
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,496 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eirik View Post
    Yeah absolutely. Film school and all that seems like a waste of time, and I'd much rather pursue it as a light hobby for the time being.
    Your English is exceptionally good for someone your age, Eirik, I could never have written your type of introduction thread as a high schooler. How did you get this good? Are you a natural born polyglot or is one of your parents an English teacher? Perhaps schools over there invest heavily in teaching English or you binge watch American movies? Maybe you were drafted into Mensa as a baby? Is it a bit of everything?
    "Our country is ourselves. It is our villages, our altars, our graves, all that our fathers loved before us. Our country is our Faith, our land, our King. . . But their country — what is it? Do you understand? Do you? . . . They have it in their brains; we have it under our feet. . ." - François-Athanase Charette

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 02:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German/Prussian
    Subrace
    North Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Gnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    Your English is exceptionally good for someone your age, Eirik, I could never have written your type of introduction thread as a high schooler. How did you get this good? Are you a natural born polyglot or is one of your parents an English teacher? Perhaps schools over there invest heavily in teaching English or you binge watch American movies? Maybe you were drafted into Mensa as a baby? Is it a bit of everything?
    I think I got a grasp on English at a very young age from watching lots of English cartoons and playing video games, and ever since then I've just been adding more to my vocabulary, as I feel way more expressive in English. It is kind of unusual, as I do live in Slovenia, where the native language is Slovenian, and that meant having to keep tabs on both languages and learning them simultaneously, which sort of negatively impacted my Slovenian, because, it being a Slavic language, I had to be able to roll the letter R, which I couldn't do after extensively learning English and now German, so I unfortunately experienced lots of ridicule in the last few years before High School. Thankfully, it has gotten better and I am able to roll my R's much more fluently. I'm also learning German for both out of necessity of my High School class, and because it is the language of my ancestors, so it's only natural that I would want to learn it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eirik For This Useful Post: