South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KYAnglo View Post
    ... This f-er was involved in the ATF crimes at Waco in '93 and ATF gun running to Mexican drug cartels during the Obama regime, I believe. Most recently, he was working with an anti-gun rights org. He's a prime example of what is shaping up to be the most extreme anti-American presidential administration in our history, not to mention the most absurd with a dunce senile dotard as figurehead.
    I'd be surprised, if they didn't pick the worst cast of characters imaginable for their administration. This is likely to trickle down of over time. Prepare to turn away from what will be coming to society over this decade. It isn't limited to the United States. The COVID-gaslighting exercise is international and it gets some resonance in terms of reception and effects on people.

I just wonder how long it will take until Biden will be replaced. At the moment there doesn't seem to be a reason for this.

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 03:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German; Scot-Irish; Scandinavian
    Country
    United States United States
    Married
    Occupation
    Free Lance
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts
    I hope I am wrong, but President Trump will be the last and closest president to represent white (European) middle class interests. I don't see much of a future with mass immigration and padding of voting booths for the Demoncrats. The Republicans only care about Big Business as usual so GOP sees us voters as a "given vote." GOP works for nothing except large corporations. Complaints and whines will do nothing. It is just starting.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jagdmesser For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    15 Hours Ago @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterland View Post
    I hope I am wrong, but President Trump will be the last and closest president to represent white (European) middle class interests. I don't see much of a future with mass immigration and padding of voting booths for the Demoncrats. The Republicans only care about Big Business as usual so GOP sees us voters as a "given vote." GOP works for nothing except large corporations. Complaints and whines will do nothing. It is just starting.
    They shifting voter demography as White Middle-class not getting a say anymore. If one listens carefully, they are even admitting to this.

The trick is also to have White middle class split: GOP-voting technical folks on the one hand, Dem-supporting College liberals on the other. The later also have the dubious advantage of being more influencer types, since they become teachers, journalists, bureaucrats, etc. Really privileged posotions from where they can preach about "White privilege" to the rest of the population.

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Piers Morgan tells Joe Biden to 'cut the woke crap' and to 'stay out of Ireland'

JOE BIDEN has been warned to "stay out of Ireland" by Piers Morgan ahead of the president's first trip abroad since being sworn into office.

Biden flew into the UK today to attend the G7 summit in Cornwall, where world leaders will discuss the state of the world, in what will be the first major meeting of nations since the outbreak of Covid-19.

In an article for the Daily Mail on Wednesday, Morgan offered up some advice for president's visit, telling the 78-year-old not to "spew any woke nonsense" during the summit, saying that no one wants be lectured about trans athletes or about how awful Winston Churchill is. "We definitely don't want to hear any presidential lectures about this summit being a great step forward for 'Peoplekind', or why it's great that the imminent Olympic Games in Japan will see thefirst transgender athlete compete (New Zealand weightlifter Laurel Hubbard, who used to compete as a man but will now compete, very unfairly, as a woman)," Morgan wrote.

"And if Usain Bolt and Floyd Mayweather want to suddenly identify as women too then of course they should be allowed to race and fight against women born to female biological bodies. "We've inherited enough ultra-liberal cancel culture bullshit from America already, thanks for very much."

He also told Biden to stay out of Ireland, amid rumours the president is planning to visit the Emerald Isle in the coming months. "I know, I know, you've got Irish roots ... God knows you bang on about it enough," wrote Morgan. "But when you were asked by a reporter, 'Mr Biden, a quick word for the BBC?' and you responded, 'I'm Irish', its very clear where your priorities lie. "And its the very last thing that Britain needs right now as it emerges from the bitter wreckage of the Brexit battle, an American president poking his meddling Remainer nose into the situation. "And I say this as a man with Irish roots myself.

"Your job is to calm the temperature of EU-Britain relations, not inflame them further by barking out orders that anger the victorious Brexiteers who will rightly say that the whole point of leaving the EU was to stop foreign powers bossing us around and telling us what to do."

Morgan also reminded Biden not to bring up the fact that he openly supported Meghan Markle when he meets the Queen, to stick it to China on Covid-19, and to avoid vegan Cornish pasties at all costs.

Piers Morgan tells Joe Biden to 'cut the woke crap' and to 'stay out of Ireland'

12 VI 2021.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    14 Hours Ago @ 11:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R1b>U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Paying the bills
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    278 Posts

Biden accused of violating royal protocol during visit with the Queen

https://nypost.com/2021/06/14/biden-...the-queen/amp/

​President Biden is being slammed for violating royal protocol in his meeting with the Queen, after he couldn’t be bothered to take off his sunglasses when he greeted the monarch at Windsor Castle, and then went on to spill details to the press about what they discussed over tea.
    "Pres" Potatohead just keeps adding to his distinguished legacy.
    I'd love to be a fly on the wall at Windsor to hear what the Queen had to say after that episode.
    "Almost every name belongs to well-known families of English stock....these soldiers were of ancient American lineage"- Prof. N.S. Shaler on the 1st Kentucky "Orphan" Brigade, Confederate States Army

Tara Reade: I told my story, but there are countless others too afraid of the Democrat protection machine to come forward

Tara Reade: I told my story, but there are countless others too afraid of the Democrat protection machine to come forward

Left: Tara Reade in 1993 © Tara Reade. Right: Joe Biden in 1993

It takes courage to come forward about the abuse you suffered at the hands of someone who is, arguably, the most powerful man in the world. Some never do – and in fact, we will likely never know the real number of victims like me.

I told my story, my love, so that you could tell yours.” Ophelia, by Semi Chellas.

I was silent for a very long time. I had a child to raise alone after my divorce in a culture that creates many obstacles for women under the best circumstances. In 2019, my daughter was an adult. Seven women came forward that year about Joe Biden’s inappropriateness and unwanted touching. The press immediately couched their revelations with an emphasis on those touches being “nonsexual.”

The Biden protection program via corporate media outlets kicked in. In the midst of all this, I came forward as the eighth woman and told part of my history. The same day the article was released online and in a local paper, Edward-Isaac Dovere, a staff writer at The Atlantic, attacked me on social media. The death threats from online randoms began. Between his obsession with me being some sort of political conspiracy and the other reporters’ reaction, I shut down.

Soon, I regained my strength and knew I should tell my whole history. I reached back out to a New York Times reporter with my entire history with Biden that included the now well-known account of the sexual assault. It took several months before it was fully reported.

Recently, Dovere, whose opposition research and connections to Democrats are well known, released his book,Battle for the Soul.

In it, two lies, in particular, stand out to me. First, that I was a political conspiracy theory to harm Biden’s nomination and second, that my mother’s call to Larry King was unverified. There are others, too. I was never a “Bernie bro.” I showed support for many Democrats before I settled on Bernie Sanders.

I reached out to journalist Ryan Grim at the time it was rumored that Biden would drop out of the presidential race and I thought I had the legal protection of Time’s Up. I had no idea that Anita Dunn (the founder of Time’s Up) was already working for Biden’s campaign. I did not actually connect with Grim until some months later. I never spoke with David Sirota. I never spoke with anyone from the Sanders campaign. In fact, I reached out to Sanders and other politicians before I went public and received no response. There was no conspiracy.

I came forward with no lawyer and no public relations machine. I came forward to expose the truth about Biden because he sexually assaulted me. My mother called the Larry King Show and gave her name because that was required even with anonymous calls. Several reporters confirmed and verified it was my mother. I know my mother’s voice. My brother knows my mother’s voice. During his recent appearanceon The Hill’s ‘Rising’, Dovere desperately tried to say that it was not my mother as he defended his position to Grim.

The reality is I wanted to tell my history with Biden so that the next generation of women, including my now-adult daughter, could have a different reality if something like this happened to them.

As a result of speaking about the sexual assault, I was threatened in 1993, 2019 and again in 2020. I understand the visceral reality of fear. I have stood in that fear and pushed past it so that I could live freely and not remain bound to an ugly secret.
    However, I do not judge those that remain silent. I understand the personal sacrifice it takes to come forward. I care for my fellow citizens and that was my motivation. I think that the leader of the country that I live in should be held to a higher standard and reflect our best, not our worst behaviors.

I know of several other stories of women who were inappropriately touched or worse. I am not an investigator and I do not judge the veracity of anyone’s account. I know that several women are fearful to come forward because of the way women are treated when they do speak up against a powerful man.

One such person reached out to me months ago, carrying the story of a friend who decided not to speak up. I spoke with her under very protected circumstances. The fear of reprisal by the Democratic machine both personal and professional is so great, it is having a chilling effect on truth, any truth, coming to light.

We may never know the full account of what happened between Biden and these silent women. Just as he arrogantly left me cold and shivering in that hallway in 1993, he strides on, elevated to power with no consequences for his past behavior.
    There was much hype and anticipation in the Western media about the relations between America and Russia in regards to the meeting between Biden and President Vladimir Putin. As the post-summit autopsy began, the American media machine pushed the hysterical anti-Russia narrative with interviews slanted with a myopic, Western lens.

Biden gave no long-form interviews. Just before the summit, Putin sat and endured a 90-minute NBC interview as the reporter interrupted him and tried to play “gotcha” the entire time. After the summit, it was noted on social media that Russian media was not even allowed into Biden’s press conference.

ABC, NBC, BBC, CNN, and many other Western outlets were invited for Putin’s press conference.No Russian media was invited to Biden’s press conference

As the American media continues to drag Putin and all of Russia, providing a distraction, the blatant attempts to hide the collective decline of America are evident.

I am reminded of William Butler Yeats’ famous poem, ‘The Second Coming’:

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;…”

America is headed down a dangerous and ruinous path under the current leadership. We can all collectively hope Biden’s reckless diplomatic blunders will not take us into war. How long before all the lies, corruption and misdeeds catch up with him and the rest of the Democratic establishment?

How does Biden talk to another country’s leader about human rights and not have Julian Assange’s name brought up to him? Meanwhile, his public relations machines and sycophants desperately cling to the narrative that Biden is some sort of savior.
    The truth? Joe Biden cannot possibly save the soul of America when he cannot even save his own.

The Democrat political machine is close with the Mafia. Others have died. There are now more than 50 deaths surrounding the Clintons from Arkansas to 2016, whether or not they themselves were involved.

Then there are the one-too-many-to-be-believed "murder-suicides" of American dissidents Philip Marshall (9/11) and David Crowley (The Gray State film) *and their families* during the Obama administration.

The only so questionable death during a Republican administration was that of Jewish-American anti-Iraq-war U.S. Senator Paul Wellstone during Campaign 2002 - see the book American Assassination - before our war crime Iraq war.

I'm surprised Tara hasn't been "suicided," etc., and I think that may reflect well on Joe Biden.I would urge Tara to leave the past and get on with her life.

R T:
    Tara Reade: I told my story, but there are countless others too afraid of the Democrat protection machine to come forward18 VI 2021.

Just consider what the Clintons got away with. Then Obama the 'executive order ruler'.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jagdmesser For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar
    In the midst of his incoherent rambling about guns, Biden felt the need to threaten Americans that even if the government is tyrannical, your AR15s are no match for the government's F-15s and nukes.
    I guess in his senile state, he's forgotten about how a few months ago the US signed a treaty with the Taliban and gave up after 20 years of fighting and the might of the US military including all their tanks, jets, and drones being unable to overthrow cave people with 60 year old AKs. And ironically after saying AR15s are no threat to the government, I assume tomorrow he will continue rambling on about how a bunch of unarmed senior citizens supposedly overthrew the whole US Capitol in a matter of minutes in a mighty insurrection that gave all of Congress PTSD. FWIW, after the Jan 6th thing at the Capitol, and the absolute cowardice shown by Congress when confronted by a bunch of unarmed people, I'm convinced like 5 Spetsnaz guys could literally overthrow the entire US government.
    Source

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast