Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Question I Want Closure on an Issue

[Poll question: Is it possible for a white person who has green eyes, a straight, thin nose, and a rounded occiput as an adult and who had blonde hair as a child to be zero percent Nordish?]

During my series of threads in the Race and Anthropology section, some accused me of being a Nordish wannabe. I think in reality, the people who accused me of that think of themselves as Nordish and have some sort of motive to exclude me from their group, presumably because they dislike something about me. I do not want to be anything; I just am curious as to why some people have distorted the truth about me.

First there are my eyes. All light eyed people are most likely the descendants of one mutation. In other words, light eyes imply that one is Nordish. The odds of me having light eyes and absolutely no Nordish genes are very low.

Next, look at my avatar. How could I be zero percent Nordish and look like that as a child? If there is blonde hair in the Dinaric and Mediterranean gene pools, it is from Nordish admixture, and thus I would be Nordish in any case.

Then there is the back of my head. As Nordhammer pointed out, Dinarics look like their occiputs have been chopped off, wheras mine is rounded. What is the cause of my rounded occiput? Look at this thread: http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=551
    My head has the sloping flat portion at the back that only the Nordic and Atlantic groups have.

The really interesting thing is that volksdeutsche mocked me and vehemently denied that I have any Nordish in me. Then after looking at pictures of all of my grandparents, he concluded that three of the four had visible Nordish traits. This is interesting.

Finally, is it coincidental that the people whom I get along with are objective in pointing out the visible Nordish traits in me, while other people who are Nordic themselves and who have a problem with me do their best to either downplay or deny these features?

Why do these people deny what is obvious to others? I am unbiased; I just want to know what I am. However, when I am told absurd things, then that naturally makes me suspicious and curious as to what the motivation is.
    Last edited by Von Braun; Thursday, February 20th, 2003 at 11:04 AM.

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 16th, 2005 @ 08:00 AM
    Subrace
    Dinarid-UP-Kelt Nordid-Alpinid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post To those who voted yes

Explain yourselves.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Anyway

Those who voted yes are probably among those mildly annoyed with me. See, if I am 2% Nordish, or 10%, or 15%, etc., then to say that I am 0% is to say that I am something less than 100% of a human being. Also, look at the pattern: today they deny that I have ANY Nordish in me because they do not want to be closely related to me because they are somewhat annoyed with me, and someday if we have a really big disagreement then they'll claim that I'm not white but rather an albino of some other race. eyes:

This is not about being a wannabe of any sort. This is about detecting backstabbing on the horizon.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It seems you are always questioning yourself Von Braun. I voted No, but I must say that as an Adult you do not look Nordish at all to me, or a really minimal percentage.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by Nazzjonalist
    It seems you are always questioning yourself Von Braun. I voted No, but I must say that as an Adult you do not look Nordish at all to me, or a really minimal percentage.
    Go to www.nordish.com and look at people under "Paleo Atlantid" and "North Atlantid." Some have black hair and brown eyes. If they are considered Nordish, why do you not consider me Nordish? Does it have anything to do with Hellstar's opinion? Seriously, go there and tell me that ALL of those people are more Nordish than me.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I checked that site's images for the types you mentioned. Seriously someone questioned if the SNPA is biased in favour of British and other Northwestern Europeans that would probably be considered Mediterrenean or of another non-Nordic Subrace or variety if they hailed from another region. I voted that you are partially Nordish simply because of your childhood image, if I met you in person I would say you are not Nordish. NOTE THAT I KNOW NOTHING OF PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY, SO BASICALLY I CANNOT REALLY JUDGE. Most probably anyone that is not involved into Physical Anthropology will claim you are not Nordish at all, as I said you might be minimally Nordish. Well rest your judgement on someone more "expert" though.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by Nazzjonalist
    [B]I voted that you are partially Nordish simply because of your childhood image, if I met you in person I would say you are not Nordish.B]
    So the green eyes and thin, straight nose that I have as an adult do not count AT ALL?

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well that is just my impression from your pictures, frankly Nordish to me is a vague term actually and I do not know what is the exact difference between Nordish and Nordic, to me they are quite symbiotic. Green Eyes are not something I really consider Nordic/Nordish as it is a result of Blue and Brown mixture, if you had a Blue Eyes I would have been inclined to claim you were Nordic/Nordish. Regarding your nose, do you think that the average person will judge you as Nordish by your nose? No, I do not think so. Really to see the Nordish in you a person needs some Physical Anthropology knowledge, which I do not, which is something quite clear.

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 02:25 AM
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Post Re: I Want Closure on an Issue

I don't like the Nordish term where all races found in northern Europe are lumped together, disregarding if there are any relations or not. If Dinaric is a part of the so called Keltic Nordic then it's Nordish too, and the features are assimilable as the Cro-Magnon Fälish or Borreby is as well.

There are maybe those that don't fit in the Nordish term themselves that may want to exclude you. Anyway, I don't personally dislike you, but you are very hard to deal with. You don't stop and you don't act your age. You should be more mature. Forget what people think of you. You wanted an opinion and people here were nice enough to tell you what they think. You should accept it and let go. You cannot superimpose your own ideas, or do you want use to tell you what you want to hear.

Is it fine if I say you're über-Nordic? Or you may be a very rare type of Nordic, DinaroNordic (with Insular Med and Alpines in the genotype, which give a confusing idiotype, where the offspring will probably be Karpatid type?). It looks Dinaric, but it's 100 % Nordic.

I saw a Mulatto child with green eyes the other day. Well, Nordics can have brown eyes too. There are those with all the Nordic features who have brown eyes. But the majority have blue or grey eyes, and some have green, for sure.

There are those with Orientalid-Armenoid features in Syria with blue eyes.

Your occiput is more or less flat. I have posted Dinarics in the nordish.com forum in yahoogroups. Maybe you can join there and continue the discussion.

I said I'm guessing with the pictures of your grandparents. There are many shadows and the quality is too low. Did you see the question marks? I'm not sure of them. Your mother is Karpatid. Maternal grandfather is probably Dinaric, and maternal grandmother may be Alpine and so on. Did I mock you? I defended you, and I said that you are fully Europid. You were afraid of being a "sandnigger", right?

Whom are you getting on with?

What is obvious to others?

Did anyone say you are Negroid? That would be absurd.

Originally posted by Von Braun
    [Poll question: Is it possible for a white person who has green eyes, a straight, thin nose, and a rounded occiput as an adult and who had blonde hair as a child to be zero percent Nordish?]

During my series of threads in the Race and Anthropology section, some accused me of being a Nordish wannabe. I think in reality, the people who accused me of that think of themselves as Nordish and have some sort of motive to exclude me from their group, presumably because they dislike something about me. I do not want to be anything; I just am curious as to why some people have distorted the truth about me.

First there are my eyes. All light eyed people are most likely the descendants of one mutation. In other words, light eyes imply that one is Nordish. The odds of me having light eyes and absolutely no Nordish genes are very low.

Next, look at my avatar. How could I be zero percent Nordish and look like that as a child? If there is blonde hair in the Dinaric and Mediterranean gene pools, it is from Nordish admixture, and thus I would be Nordish in any case.

Then there is the back of my head. As Nordhammer pointed out, Dinarics look like their occiputs have been chopped off, wheras mine is rounded. What is the cause of my rounded occiput? Look at this thread: http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=551
    My head has the sloping flat portion at the back that only the Nordic and Atlantic groups have.

The really interesting thing is that volksdeutsche mocked me and vehemently denied that I have any Nordish in me. Then after looking at pictures of all of my grandparents, he concluded that three of the four had visible Nordish traits. This is interesting.

Finally, is it coincidental that the people whom I get along with are objective in pointing out the visible Nordish traits in me, while other people who are Nordic themselves and who have a problem with me do their best to either downplay or deny these features?

Why do these people deny what is obvious to others? I am unbiased; I just want to know what I am. However, when I am told absurd things, then that naturally makes me suspicious and curious as to what the motivation is.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The point is, volksdeutsche, that this proves that some here have something against me. I am a wholly Europid man (white) as you put it, and I have some Nordish. Today, the nordicentrists deny that I am partially Nordish, and tomorrow they deny that I am white. I am just trying to look ahead into the future for the sake of my physical well-being. Isn't that understandable?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast