Thread: Green Day Releases New Song Ivankkka is a Nazi as Masked Band The Network

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    269 Posts

Green Day Releases New Song Ivankkka is a Nazi as Masked Band The Network

Sometimes I come across news that is just so stupid that I feel compelled to share the idiocy with the readers, even though it is truly irrelevant.

Back in 2003 Green Day started a secret project where they would dress up in stupid masks and costumes and pretend not to be Green Day. They called themselves The Network. They did not really fool anyone, as it was obviously Billy Joe Armstrong leading the crew. They released an album Money Money 2020, but did not follow up until 2020. Now they are coming out with a new album, Money Money 2020 Part II, and they have dropped a couple tracks so far.

One of The Networks new songs is about how converted jew Ivanka Trump is part of the KKK and secretly a Nazi.

Here are some of the lyrics:

Ivanka is a Nazi, shes in the KKK
    Shes got a Gucci swastika and loves the NRA
    Ivanka is a Nazi, a white supremacist
    She says that she is kosher, but we know shes a bigot
    She is a Nazi, She is a fascist, shes a Nazi.

Yup, the jewess with the jewish husband and jewish children, who is the daughter of the most pro-Israel president in American history is really a White supremacist Nazi! How much retarded can things get?

Apparently no one really cares about this dumb music, since the song has been out on Youtube for 9 days now and has barely cracked 80,000 views. Hellstorm had far better stats when it was released, with no marketing budget or industry connections.

Truth be told, I think the average American idiot (as Green Day says) is fed up with this BS about how everyone, including jewish supremacists, are actually Nazis. It is old and played out, just like Billy Joe Armstrong.

Renegade

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 02:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Telecoms
    Politics
    National Conservative
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Green Day also had a song called 'American Idiot'. I wonder what are their ethnic backgrounds.