Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Priest Recorded Having Group Sex On Altar Of Pearl River Church, Police Say; 3 Arrested

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 12:49 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KYAnglo View Post
    Churches here are much the same, no matter how much they might mouth platitudes of "diversity, equality" ad nauseam. The negroes still mostly go to their own churches locally.
    Sad to say, though, the Southern Baptists, the dominant religious denomination here (I was raised in it), was once a conservative bastion that is increasingly infected with leftist poison exemplified by convention leadership denouncing symbols of Confederate heritage. On a positive note, Southern Baptist churches are pretty autonomous, there's no ruling hierarchy able to impose that rot on local churches, in contrast to the Catholics, or Church of England, etc.
    The problem is that people think with regards to the version they attend: "That is Christianity".

It took a long time to push it through here, though. If someone taught an "Anti-Racism-Gospel", this was quickly seen as political abuse of the pulpit. It was also with some bad taste to tell people that generally treated all people fairly to tell them "thou-shalt-not-be-racists". But the "Anti-Racism"-pushers were persistent in their mission. They found all kinds of auxiliary theological constructions to shame people for preferring to be around their own kinfolk and having a government run by people of their own kind. Funny, how they never had much to say about the snobs that only cared about themselves, but did make big donations to the church.

I personally recommend to people to leave those apostate churches (Oh, I didn't mention that it doesn't stay with the race/ethnicity issue, you'll get other PC stuff as well like the "Be nice to homos", feminism - You even get the outright state interventionists that promote redistribution as well now), but many have an emotional attachment to it, which got its own problem. The thing is that Churches have been a social, nay national institution here. It was good for society for a long time, but this also got turned around over time, where the institutional authority got abused for other agendas. Especially Afrikaners tend to believe what their Dominee or Pastor said. And a lot of people give their statements/arguments some religious clothing to give it more authority, which is something I started to object to at a stage. Since they try to use God's name to give their own ideas more credence and weight. Again that's a problem of its own.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    I want to put a sign on my car saying BLM: Boer Lives Matter. It's the version I believe in.
    Your prayers gave been answered:

There is of course various versions of this one as well. But I thought this one to be one of the best.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Theunissen For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12