non-corruption for the people
    Religion
    Pantheism / Norse pagan / Taoism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    333 Posts

Too Many "I'm British and I'm Proud" Pics

I just noticed this but so many of the pics right now are these "I'm British and I'm Proud" or "These colours never run". Complete Bollocks as the saying goes in England! (of course this was a a while ago tonight but I noticed it and it made me wish to express these thoughts. I know the photos shown are random but because they came together at that time, they impelled me to want to express these ideas) .

As a disclaimer, if I could only wish that German, British, American were all on the same side throughout the 1900's and into this day, things could and should (and perhaps eventually will!) be harmonized! Without disruptive agendas imposed by enemies amongst us, perhaps this could have been a reality at this point!

Let's face the facts! The British Empire was, has been and is still controlled (unfortunately as Germany is also today!). When your nation's banking is controlled, you are controlled! To have imagery of English involvement in WWI and proclaiming "I'm proud" is an insult!. It should be an insult to even the English who were brainwashed by their pathetic leaders and media who even convinced the populace that Germany was converting their own dead soldiers into soap! (this same pathetic lie was of course recycled at the end of WWII regarding the Jews (amongst other more lasting lies!) ~ and many little monuments in many cities around the world these Jewish interest groups put up state that a bar of soap made of murdered Jews lies here as a testament of the "Nazi" barbarity! The problem is though ... that was complete BS and lies and even the Jews and "normal society" admits it now! ~ meh! most of "normal society" doesn't even know this anyway .... uninterested and unfortunately stupid (brainwashed really... they have not much chance really) people believe what they are told and would rather just rehash endless negative "Nazi" memes on Facebook than actually use their own "God-given" braincells!).

British people should instead look at real history and see the truth! Their leaders were compromised (like debt-ladden alcoholic Winston Churchill! He was bailed out of his debts by wealthy Jews who had a huge agenda to get Israel set up in Palestine (These Zionists wanted that since the 1800's and even in WWI with the Balfour Declaration there is a "hint" of that for sure). Of course there were stings attached! Destroy as many German civilians as possible with aerial bombardment! ). Churchill even said that this was not against the "Nazis" but against the German people!

People need to wake up and stop supporting WWI and WWII normal ideas! They need to realize what a sham these wars were and how the Powers-that-be (obviously powerful Jews are part of this) governed these events against Germany. The continuation of the "starvation blockade" by the British against Germany for many months after November 11, 1918 until Germany capitulated into "agreeing" to the terms of full blame for WWI and complete reparation payments (even during the 1920's when hyper-inflation made their money nearly worthless, near Bolshevik Communist takeover (ah! once again Jewish influence! [thankfully German Freikorps prevented that at that time!]) and worse affected Germany (poverty, people selling off their lands to the wealthy due to poverty, hyper-inflation and desperation, prostitution including youth prostitution [I'm sure the wealthy internationalist elites like we still have today loved these times!])

Sorry anyone who is British (and Commonwealth like I am!) ..... you should not be proud of WWI or WWII ... period! You are on the worst side and are part of the problem even into these days in 2020 when all of this BS propaganda still prevails and has affected the minds of enormous amounts of violent and delusional young people (ie young people brainwashed with "anti-fascist" BS and pro-Bolshevik Marxist ideas ... proudly waving the Soviet Union flag and freely wearing Hammer and Sickle shirts! Mostly normal people don't even seem to have a clue about how dangerous this is! Although I think a huge number of rural Americans with guns and belief and ability to use them pretty much see these Antifa and BLM globalist-funded idiots as dangerous enemies so at least there is some hope from the rural side there!)

Real and truthful History is so important! It affects the minds, attitudes and actions of current people living in the world today (when biased groups with agendas of power own your media and tell so many millions of people what to think and what to see and block everything that goes against their narrative, then there is a huge problem [hence the need for responsible, connected and caring government to control and oversee media!) . Hollywood and media has soooooo much percentage of it ruled by Jews that it is not even funny! Of course because they rule it, they can tell the majority that "this is all just so-called anti-semitic" [except when a Jew says the total opposite ~ "Who runs Hollywood? C’mon" https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...n19-story.html ] , racist, dangerous, etc . It is so important that brainwashed and guilted politicians [how many of these idiots have fallen into the "honey traps" Mossad has set up offering them sex with young teens .... ooops, but we recorded your little escapade on video ~ sorry about that - wink, wink, nudge, nudge! Total blackmail fodder] will willfully open their nations to being infiltrated by millions and millions of young (and terribly culturally pathetic) males! So many of these young males are so badly cultured [part of this is the fault of the USA and it's Neocons in the Bush era and into the Obama era with their destructive wars against these regions in Arabia ... killing millions, ruining families, destroying proper societal structure of these regions!] ... they think only about themselves and for this moment ... and our nations allow and actively promote them to come and infiltrate our lands!! This is complete crap! They promote it as "oh we are such nice people that we welcome all of these unknown random strangers who are mostly young males .... well we aren't "Nazis" ... we're good , caring people!" That's the huge problem right there ... all of these people brainwashed into "virtue signaling" to be "nice". Well I'm sure some "nice person" opened the gate to let the Trojan Horse into the city of Troy too!

Anyway, back to the original time-frame... the British (not just them of course ... Americans, Canadians, and everyone involved in WWII) need to have a huge and serious revelation about WWII or we will have this same BS propaganda go on and affect our societies and western Civilization for a long time. Unfortunately , we still have such a huge attachment of protecting this biased view of WWII ( it is a complete psychological issue) . People on the winning sides (of course with the constant pushing from Jewish-owned mass media and endless Hollywood movies) will not and cannot even acknowledge the concepts that they were wrong (and they were far more evil than the so-called "Nazis") and that they believe in huge amounts of BS lying propaganda!

Sadly as was then, like during these times, the general populace is so easily brainwashed into thinking anything! If I could wish one thing .... I would wish upon all of humanity to be extremely suspicious of mainstream media (if they could see it like I do as controlled by wealthy and not helpful elites)! That would be my most helpful wish I think. I think it would solve so many problems inflicted upon humanity!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravenrune For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Midgarder
    Ancestry
    Midgarder
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts
    Typical rant that belongs more on SF. I'm not crazy about the ideology used to punish Germany, but I'm not sorry or sad that the Anglosphere won twice in a row. Sure, the bigger we are, the harder we fall, I get that. Somebody should tell that to post-War Germany on both counts. Both sides tempted fate and have been destroyed by our own arrogance. I've said before, that I wished there was an Anglo-Saxon Union between London, Brunswick and Dresden and that Germany would continue to be the focal point of the Anglosphere, rather than Prussia be at the head of a feudal pecking order in Germany or Britain at the top of the caste system in India. If our North Sea folk can forget about regional obsessions with Poland and Ireland, we can reconstitute a common Teutonic society and absolutely master both the Balto-Slav and Celt fronts, as well as the world. That would be a better way of life.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rodskarl Dubhgall For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Thursday, August 6th, 2020 @ 04:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Telecoms
    Politics
    National Conservative
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Hitler was a peaceful actor in WW2?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BattleAxe For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Northern European
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    They are not too many. Not by far as many as the German and proud or Third Reich material.

Anyway, I see nothing wrong with being British and proud. The British/English have a right to their national and historical pride just like any other ethnicity.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sól For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 10:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid + Dalofaelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Germanic Nationalism
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleAxe View Post
    Hitler was a peaceful actor in WW2?
    Absolutely. You Brits should know this best. Was there any country to that Hitler offered peace more often than to England?

Hitler was literally an innocent angelic white-winged peace dove in comparison to that fat, drunk, murderous, bloodthirsty and criminal warmonger and mass murderer Churchill.

On the topic: I have no problem with Brits being proud to be Brits, but they should have the right and accurate view on history. If they are proud to be Brits because of Britain's role in WW1 and WW2 and if they hate Germans, then I see them as the enemies and traitors that they are. I have no sympathy or mercy for people who betray their most closely related brother folk, and decide to suck Jewish d***s instead.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nordic Angel For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    British/English (father), Romanian-Saxon (mother)
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Politics
    Pan-European, Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    I agree, there is nothing wrong with being proud of your national heritage. British is also more than just the British Empire, it's an identity that relates to the people of Great Britain/the UK, its culture and language.

As far as the British Empire goes, while I can agree that the British Empire was far from perfect, I find it silly to tell the British that they cannot be proud of their heritage for this reason. It's no different from telling a German that he cannot be proud of his country's history and heritage because of the Holocaust and concentration camps.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Norman & German
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenrune View Post
    Of course there were stings attached! Destroy as many German civilians as possible with aerial bombardment! )
    You conveniently left out the context of these statements, not to mention the fact that it was the Nazis who first adopted the controversial habit of bombing civilians. At the outbreak of WWII, Roosevelt had actually urged protagonists on both sides to refrain from bombing civilian areas and the RAF was informed that any such action would be considered illegal. The Luftwaffe started killing civilians when they blitzbombed central Rotterdam in 1940, then they did the same London and other major British cities where they bombed over 40,000 civilians. Churchill's response was to attempt to instill a stance of defiance amongst the British people which helped them to withstand eight months of bombing. Had the Nazis not concentrated on Barbarossa, there's no doubt they would have killed even more British civilians. So by this time, British moral considerations were secondary to military ones.The moral of the story is, don't expect your enemies to play fair when you yourself leave ethics at the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Angel View Post
    Absolutely. You Brits should know this best. Was there any country to that Hitler offered peace more often than to England?

Hitler was literally an innocent angelic white-winged peace dove in comparison to that fat, drunk, murderous, bloodthirsty and criminal warmonger and mass murderer Churchill.
    No, what Hitler wanted was not peace, but the right to go around breaking the treaties Germany had signed one by one and invading other people's countries without any sort of resistance. Not only that, but when he was given the finger he tried to bite off the entire hand, as the saying goes. Initially, the British didn't want war anymore than anybody else did. They accepted the union with Austria for example, based on self-determination. They also accepted the Sudetenland issue for the same reason and trusted Hitler's honor when he signed the Munich agreement. But Hitler got greedy and broke his own word when he invaded the rest of Czechoslovakia and after that Poland. The Allies had signed to guarantee Poland's safety, so they had no choice but to get involved. Since Hitler broke his own word multiple times, he could no longer be trusted, any "peace" offerings that came from him were questionable. And Hitler was given an ultimatum, he could have retreated from Poland and still avoided the war. But his plan was not peace, it was to conquer as much of Europe as he could and turn it into "Lebensraum" for the Germans, and by doing so he sparked an international conflict. Or did he really expect to be received with open arms in each country he invaded?
    On the topic: I have no problem with Brits being proud to be Brits, but they should have the right and accurate view on history. If they are proud to be Brits because of Britain's role in WW1 and WW2 and if they hate Germans, then I see them as the enemies and traitors that they are. I have no sympathy or mercy for people who betray their most closely related brother folk, and decide to suck Jewish d***s instead.
    The most ironic thing is that those pictures were not posted by any German-hating Brits but by a German and NS member. Probably someone who doesn't have the paranoid mentality of seeing an enemy in every proud non-German member. I've also yet to see any British member here who glorified Churchill or condoned the destruction, invasion or subjugation of Germany. The inverse however I've seen more than just once. Hitler was just as much a warmonger, a criminal and a mass murderer, yet some people have no qualms to glorify and worship him as if he were an angel/hero. If I counted the number of NS/WWII-related imagery in the gallery, they exceed the "British and proud" imagery by far. For every proud British image I could find you at least 20 pro-NS pictures. Despite this, it's still non-Germans who are constantly being lectured about not being too proud of their heritage.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Norman Pride For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Midgarder
    Ancestry
    Midgarder
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Everyone knows that the prewar negotiations were red herrings, that baiting and switching was an old dog without new tricks, as Bismarck did the same stuff. The Communazi Pact with Molotov was a perfect example. It should have been obvious that the Abdication was as much an olive branch as it was something to keep the Führer busy, yet symbolic of Anglo-Saxons together stronger than ever. It was just a rematch of 20 years ago, but tracing the origins of conflict requires analysis of the Franco-Prussian War and resulting Anglo-German split, after a long time merging to a real consensus. That's the real source of these tragedies of the 20th century.

Don't get rhetorical about loyalty, considering the offer made to Mexico for Aztlan in WWI, or the expectation that London would play sidekick in attacks on Washington. Unlike Italy and Japan, the Anglosphere wasn't so fickle during the interwar period. Both Axis and Allies consorted with non-Teutonic Europeans and non-Indogermanic, but Honourary Aryan Asians.

If Hitler opened talks with the Arabs and stalled the Zionist removal of the Jew workforce from wartime Germany, that's a logistical nightmare to solving the Jewish Question, not much different than keeping Negroes in North America for their labour instead of repatriation to Liberia and Sierra Leone. As far as I am concerned, when Allenby let the Jew have Palestine, they could be led to the slaughter by their own fanaticism instead of any more Crusades on the part of any Teuton or all legit Aryans. Persia, Greece and Rome never needed religious pretexts to invade and dominate as our own ancestors got embroiled in during the Middle Ages.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodskarl Dubhgall For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, July 31st, 2020 @ 02:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Northern German, Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Politics
    Classic Liberalism
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Was there any country to that Hitler offered peace more often than to England?

Hitler was a megalomaniac who wanted to take over other nations and turn them into some fantasy copycat of the Greek or Roman empire. The British would have been foolish to trust any of his peace offerings. It was quite obvious what kind of ally he was when he got in bed with the Soviets only to wage war on them later and waged war on the Americans only to protect a Mongoloid nation who attacked and killed Germanic men.

Führer worshippers forget that WWII ended exactly as your Führer wished for it to end:

"We will not capitulate - no, never! We may be destroyed, but if we are, we shall drag a world with us - a world in flames." - Adolf Hitler

Die Sonne scheint noch.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagna For This Useful Post:

Addicted to racism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 01:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Politics
    Racialism
    Religion
    Spiritual Racism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    903 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Pride View Post
    The Allies had signed to guarantee Poland's safety, so they had no choice but to get involved.
    How come the Allies never declared war on the USSR for committing the exact same offense as Germany by invading and occupying the other half of Poland?

Also after the end of WW2, Britain and France didn't seem to be very fussed about Poland remaining under USSR occupation for some 45 years. Really weird military alliance, I must say.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast