@
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    631 Posts

Antifa Professor: Kill Cops, Kill All White People, Kill The Straights

An Antifa professor who has openly called for killing white people, cops, heterosexuals, Donald Trump and Mike Pence has still not been fired by the City University of New Yorks John Jay College.

New tweets are being uncovered every single day of Mike Isaacson brazenly inciting violence, yet he has not been terminated by the taxpayer-funded college.

Reminder that if Trump does end up winning this stupid thing to assassinate Mike Pence *first*

Mike Isaacson (@VulgarEconomics) November 8, 2016

Just today, Isaacson complained that he was forced to delete a tweet which read, My jobs program: Kill all white people born before 1962.

The professor, who is a proud member of Antifa, also tweeted, Reminder that if Trump does end up winning this stupid thing to assassinate Mike Pence *first*, on the day of the election.
    https://michaelsavage.com/2017/09/27...ot-been-fired/

Michael Isaacson became widely known when, in August 2017, he posted a tweet glorifying the death of police officers. While working as a professor at a college of criminal justice, best known for preparing students for careers in law enforcement, Isaacson posted that, some of yall might think it sucks being anti-fascist teaching at John Jay College but I think its a privilege to teach future dead cops. The Colleges president immediately distanced the school from Isaacsons comments, claiming they posed a danger to faculty and staff, and immediately placed Isaacson on administrative leave pending an investigation.

Further research into Isaacsons previous online activities revealed a pattern of violent anti-government and law enforcement posts. A self-professed anarchist, Isaacson, for example, wrote in 2015 that the solution to American gun violence is more dead cops. In the week prior to the post that saw him suspended, Isaacson wrote, whats even the point of a cop that isnt dead?

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio personally addressed the controversy, stating that New York City wont stand for the vile anti-police rhetoric of Michael Isaacson and neither should John Jay College.
    https://ratemyracistprofessor.com/pr...hael-isaacson/

He was a self-proclaimed Antifa activist and also a professor at John Jay College. He also advocated for the death of cops and for anarchy in America. Now Michael Isaacson has found himself back on the unemployment line.

Or perhaps back in his parents basement.

Initially, his tweets that it is a privilege to teach future dead cops and his statements were merely condemned.

how come when a pig dies in uniform no one ever says 'they died doing what they loved?'

Mike Isaacson (@VulgarEconomics) January 23, 2018

When did academia become a protected class of people that can say whatever they want and continue to indoctrinate impressionable children and young adults with anti-country, anti-police and anti-God ideology, and there are no legitimate repercussions for their actions?

burn a police station for me philly

Mike Isaacson (@VulgarEconomics) January 22, 2018

Outraged New York police union leaders are calling for the firing of a John Jay College professor and avowed Antifa leader after he tweeted that it is a privilege to teach future dead cops.

Michael Isaacson, an adjunct-professor at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, and known Antifa leader, tweeted:

Some of yall might think it sucks being an anti-fascist teacher at John Jay College but I think its a privilege to teach future dead cops.

Isaacson worked in the schools economics department.

Off the pigs https://t.co/ksCu3ZOpFC

Mike Isaacson (@VulgarEconomics) August 29, 2017

The tweet gained traction after Isaacson appeared on Fox News Tucker Carlson Tonight show, according to the New York Daily News. The appearance prompted people to research Issacsons past tweets, exposing the offending communication.

Michael Isaacson harbors total disdain for the active and future police officers that he teaches at John Jay College, Patrick Lynch, president of the Patrolmens Benevolent Association said in a press release on Friday. Recent media reports have revealed Mr. Isaacsons disgusting anti-police attitudes and his gleeful embrace of political violence, including violence against police officers, as expressed in his own social media postings.

Detectives Endowment Association Michael Palladino said:

I dont know the professor but based on his tweet he strikes me as a man of ignorance and arrogance with hate in his heart, the New York Daily News reported.

And Roy Richter, president of the NYPD Captains Endowment Association said, This message is an abdication of the professors responsibility as a civilized human being and disgusting coming from a representative of the teaching profession, according to Fox News.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...ps-gets-fired/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nachtengel For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 04:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon-Celt
    Ancestry
    Irish, English, Scottish, German, French, Mi'kmaq
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Scorpio
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    maker of things
    Politics
    non-corruption for the people
    Religion
    Pantheism / Norse pagan / Taoism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    333 Posts
    These are the types of "professors" polluting and brainwashing students in Universities.

I'm sure in the earlier 1900's he'd fit right in with the Bolsheviks and he'd get his chance to murder and torture everyone he hates. I'm sure he would have loved shooting the children of the Czar personally!

It's a disgrace the Universities are so full of these types.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravenrune For This Useful Post:

Secure a future for Germanic children
    Friend of Germanics
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    9 Hours Ago @ 05:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts
    What a cretin. This giraffe soy boy represents the cultural and educational decadence of the modern era. Colleges and universities are no longer places of education but of anti-Germanic/European indoctrination.

Internet detectives have since revealed that Isaacson has a fetish website profile. That’s where he describes himself as “polyamorous” and “pansexual” and claims to be turned on by waterboarding, choking, smothering, anal sex, group sex, bondage, and other disgusting and depraved sex fetishes.
    Of course he has to be a sex degenerate as well.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brin For This Useful Post:

Anachronism
    Friend of Germanics
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    431 Posts
    This thing is a Jew. That's really all you need to know, isn't it?
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 04:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon-Celt
    Ancestry
    Irish, English, Scottish, German, French, Mi'kmaq
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Scorpio
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    maker of things
    Politics
    non-corruption for the people
    Religion
    Pantheism / Norse pagan / Taoism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    This thing is a Jew. That's really all you need to know, isn't it?
    I was trying to search about him but found nothing in the small amount of effort I spent ... the name "Isaacson" kind of made me curious

Kill The Straights”
    LOL ... so I guess this eventually equates to "kill humanity". Unless of course he promotes total reproduction via test tube in labs?

The philosophy of these kinds of people will result in a lifeless , robotic, inhuman, cold and sterile future. There won't be any interesting and unique cultures and certainly not this alleged "diversity" people like him keep going on about (they don't even comprehend that their philosophy is anti-diversity! By wanting to blend all cultures and peoples into a so-called "melting pot" of "everyone's the same", they will end up with a bland "sameness" (and along the way, a lot of fighting). Everyone and everywhere will be like the interior of any international airport ~ utilitarian and contrived. True "diversity" is recognizing the unique differences of peoples and cultures and wanting peoples to be their best.

Anyway, I'm sure if some violent criminal was beating down his door, he'd be dialing 911 from inside his closet desperately wanting police to come save him LOL

There was this little clip of a cop I saw recently who was saying he was being sent to a protest that day ... it was about "defund the police" and these Antifa people had actually requested police presence ... for protection of the event! The cop said "I shit you not" ~ the smile of irony on his face was priceless LOL

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravenrune For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    Friend of Germanics
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-YP355
    mtDNA
    K2a5a
    Country
    England England
    State
    Rhode Island Rhode Island
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Docker
    Politics
    Hanoverian Whig
    Religion
    Ancestor veneration
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts
    This is why I went to school for law enforcement and don't do anything with it.