Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233 LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 329

Thread: The George Floyd Armageddon: Iconoclast Mob Destroys Our Heritage And Civilisation As America Burns From Coast To Coast

  1. #291
    Senior Member
    Theunissen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 05:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Location
    South Africa
    Gender
    Posts
    882
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    567
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KYAnglo View Post
    There are various factors involved in the attacks upon monuments of historical heritage in America and Europe, but the common factor is hatred of the "white man" whether by non-whites or self-loathing whites. wherever these cultural purges are taking place. Here in the South there's definitely elements of "revenge" and motives of expressing supremacy by bigoted negroes and so forth.
    The common core factor is however that a larger group of Whites sees no value in defending heritage, even if they don't like what's done to the monuments. They essentially lost the plot, since the leadership strata doesn't seem to care. And haven't people been brainwashed that "White History was bad", because of "muh Holocaust", "Muh Racism", etc. It seems as if Whites fell victim to collective gaslighting, while at the same time their institutions were taken over by people hostile to them.

    How can we escape that grip?

  2. #292
    Senior Member
    Astragoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 01:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Gender
    Posts
    1,083
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,121
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,102
    Thanked in
    606 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theunissen View Post
    The common core factor is however that a larger group of Whites sees no value in defending heritage, even if they don't like what's done to the monuments. They essentially lost the plot, since the leadership strata doesn't seem to care. And haven't people been brainwashed that "White History was bad", because of "muh Holocaust", "Muh Racism", etc. It seems as if Whites fell victim to collective gaslighting, while at the same time their institutions were taken over by people hostile to them.

    How can we escape that grip?
    Even boomers are waking up trust me. One of the people I game with online a souther evangelical admitted that the more he
    looks the more he finds "these people" at the center of everything as he put it.
    It's hard not to wake up at this point.

  3. #293
    Senior Member
    Theunissen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 05:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Location
    South Africa
    Gender
    Posts
    882
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    567
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Even boomers are waking up trust me. One of the people I game with online a souther evangelical admitted that the more he
    looks the more he finds "these people" at the center of everything as he put it.
    It's hard not to wake up at this point.

    Here it's no wake up, but it's actually only a few that apparently fully embraced the "new South Africa", most resent it in some form or other, but are weak at expressing it.

  4. #294
    Senior Member Verđandi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Location
    Asgĺrd
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Posts
    6,248
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    518
    Thanked in
    338 Posts

    Virginia school district refuses to tout Dr. Seuss’ birthday on Read Across America Day



    They will not fete him here or there. They will not fete him anywhere.

    A Virginia school district refuses to tout Dr. Seuss’s birthday on Read Across America Day on Tuesday — claiming the famed children author’s work contains “racial undertones” that are not suitable for “culturally responsive” learning, according to the Daily Wire.

    Loudoun County Public Schools ordered its teachers to avoid “connecting Read Across America Day with Dr. Seuss,” after a study said the author’s work is filled with “orientalism, anti-Blackness and White supremacy,” the outlet reported, quoting the announcement it said the district sent out with the directive.

    The under-fire district later said in a statement on Facebook, “Dr. Seuss books have not been banned in Loudoun County Public Schools” — although it did add, “Research in recent years has revealed strong racial undertones in many books written/illustrated by Dr. Seuss.

    “Given this research, and LCPS’ focus on equity and culturally responsive instruction, LCPS provided this guidance to schools during the past couple of years to not connect Read Across America Day exclusively with Dr. Seuss’ birthday.

    “We continue to encourage our young readers to read all types of books that are inclusive, diverse and reflective of our student community, not simply celebrate Dr. Seuss,” the school district said.

    Read Across America Day, founded by the National Educational Association in 1998, is celebrated on the March 2 birthday of the late author, whose 60 children’s books have sold more than 600 million copies.

    “Realizing that many schools continue to celebrate ‘Read Across America Day’ in partial recognition of Dr. Seuss’ birthday, it is important for us to be cognizant of research that may challenge our practice in this regard,” reads the announcement from Loudon officials obtained by the Daily Wire.

    “As we become more culturally responsive and racially conscious, all building leaders should know that in recent years there has been research revealing radical undertones in the books written and the illustrations drawn by Dr. Seuss.”

    The Grinchy move by the suburban Washington, DC, district – one of the nation’s wealthiest – comes in response to an article in Learning for Justice, the educational arm of the Southern Poverty Law Center, the Daily Wire said.

    The article, entitled “It’s Time to Talk About Dr. Seuss,” cited a St. Catherine University study that found that only 2 percent of Seuss’s human characters were people of color and most of them “exhibited behaviors and appearances that align with harmful and stereotypical Orientalist tropes.”

    The rest of the non-white characters “align with the theme of anti-Blackness,” according to Learning for Justice.

    The article even blasts the message of tolerance in Seuss’ series of books about “The Sneetches,” where plain-bellied animals and star-bellied animals learn to accept one another.

    “This message of ‘acceptance’ does not acknowledge structural power imbalances. It doesn’t address the idea that historical narratives impact present-day power structures. And instead of encouraging young readers to recognize and take action against injustice, the story promotes a race-neutral approach,” Learning for Justice wrote.

    The group claims that only a racial “apologist” who thinks “bigotry doesn’t matter” would defend Dr. Seuss’s work.

    Seuss, whose real name was Theodor Seuss Geisel, was a political cartoonist and ad man during World War II before publishing his famous books.

    Much of his political wartime work promoted racial unity amid the Holocaust, but other cartoons, including crude depictions of interned Japanese-Americans, have been panned as stereotypical and insensitive.

    In a 1976 interview with his alma mater, Dartmouth College, Seuss partially apologized for some of his work.

    “When I look at them now, they’re hurriedly and embarrassingly badly drawn, and they’re full of many snap judgements that every political cartoonist has to make. … The one thing I do like about them, however, is their honesty and their frantic fervor,” Seuss said, according to the BBC.

    Learning for Justice recommends that teachers discuss the author’s “racist” past with older students.

    NYPost

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Verđandi For This Useful Post:


  6. #295
    Senior Member Verđandi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Location
    Asgĺrd
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Posts
    6,248
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    518
    Thanked in
    338 Posts

    Buffalo Public Schools: Black Lives Matter Lesson Plans Used to Teach Hatred of Whites



    By R. Cort Kirkwood

    Buffalo Public Schools are teaching black children to hate whites and white children to hate themselves, a new report on the system says.

    Among falsehoods school kids are learning, the Manhattan Institute’s City Journal reported early this week, are that all whites are racist, and the police murder blacks with impunity because of an American “sickness.”

    The city’s students are failing academically.

    But they will undoubtedly succeed in absorbing racial hatred under the guidance of “Dr.” Fatima Morrell, the system’s “associate superintendent for culturally and linguistically responsive initiatives.”

    Marxist Propaganda

    Using Marxist material straight from Black Lives Matter, Morrell’s department offers a mish-mash of “fashionable new pedagogies,” Christopher Rufo reported for City Journal, including “‘culturally responsive teaching,’ ‘pedagogy of liberation,’ ‘equity-based instructional strategies,’ and an ‘emancipatory curriculum.’”

    Morrell published the curriculum last year, as Fox News reported. Among its BLM-inspired topics are “dismantling cisgender privilege,” “the disruption of Western nuclear family dynamics,” and “queer-affirming network[s] where heteronormative thinking no longer exists.”


  7. #296
    Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    KYAnglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Last Online
    17 Hours Ago @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Gender
    Family
    Single parent
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Posts
    843
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    276
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    352
    Thanked in
    226 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Verđandi View Post


    They will not fete him here or there. They will not fete him anywhere.

    A Virginia school district refuses to tout Dr. Seuss’s birthday on Read Across America Day on Tuesday — claiming the famed children author’s work contains “racial undertones” that are not suitable for “culturally responsive” learning, according to the Daily Wire.

    Loudoun County Public Schools ordered its teachers to avoid “connecting Read Across America Day with Dr. Seuss,” after a study said the author’s work is filled with “orientalism, anti-Blackness and White supremacy,” the outlet reported, quoting the announcement it said the district sent out with the directive.

    The under-fire district later said in a statement on Facebook, “Dr. Seuss books have not been banned in Loudoun County Public Schools” — although it did add, “Research in recent years has revealed strong racial undertones in many books written/illustrated by Dr. Seuss.

    “Given this research, and LCPS’ focus on equity and culturally responsive instruction, LCPS provided this guidance to schools during the past couple of years to not connect Read Across America Day exclusively with Dr. Seuss’ birthday.

    “We continue to encourage our young readers to read all types of books that are inclusive, diverse and reflective of our student community, not simply celebrate Dr. Seuss,” the school district said.

    Read Across America Day, founded by the National Educational Association in 1998, is celebrated on the March 2 birthday of the late author, whose 60 children’s books have sold more than 600 million copies.

    “Realizing that many schools continue to celebrate ‘Read Across America Day’ in partial recognition of Dr. Seuss’ birthday, it is important for us to be cognizant of research that may challenge our practice in this regard,” reads the announcement from Loudon officials obtained by the Daily Wire.

    “As we become more culturally responsive and racially conscious, all building leaders should know that in recent years there has been research revealing radical undertones in the books written and the illustrations drawn by Dr. Seuss.”

    The Grinchy move by the suburban Washington, DC, district – one of the nation’s wealthiest – comes in response to an article in Learning for Justice, the educational arm of the Southern Poverty Law Center, the Daily Wire said.

    The article, entitled “It’s Time to Talk About Dr. Seuss,” cited a St. Catherine University study that found that only 2 percent of Seuss’s human characters were people of color and most of them “exhibited behaviors and appearances that align with harmful and stereotypical Orientalist tropes.”

    The rest of the non-white characters “align with the theme of anti-Blackness,” according to Learning for Justice.

    The article even blasts the message of tolerance in Seuss’ series of books about “The Sneetches,” where plain-bellied animals and star-bellied animals learn to accept one another.

    “This message of ‘acceptance’ does not acknowledge structural power imbalances. It doesn’t address the idea that historical narratives impact present-day power structures. And instead of encouraging young readers to recognize and take action against injustice, the story promotes a race-neutral approach,” Learning for Justice wrote.

    The group claims that only a racial “apologist” who thinks “bigotry doesn’t matter” would defend Dr. Seuss’s work.

    Seuss, whose real name was Theodor Seuss Geisel, was a political cartoonist and ad man during World War II before publishing his famous books.

    Much of his political wartime work promoted racial unity amid the Holocaust, but other cartoons, including crude depictions of interned Japanese-Americans, have been panned as stereotypical and insensitive.

    In a 1976 interview with his alma mater, Dartmouth College, Seuss partially apologized for some of his work.

    “When I look at them now, they’re hurriedly and embarrassingly badly drawn, and they’re full of many snap judgements that every political cartoonist has to make. … The one thing I do like about them, however, is their honesty and their frantic fervor,” Seuss said, according to the BBC.

    Learning for Justice recommends that teachers discuss the author’s “racist” past with older students.

    NYPost
    Ha, even dead jewish kiddy book authors are being targeted by the woketard Inquisition. The monster eats its own, eventually.
    "Almost every name belongs to well-known families of English stock....these soldiers were of ancient American lineage"- Prof. N.S. Shaler on the 1st Kentucky "Orphan" Brigade, Confederate States Army

  8. #297
    Senior Member
    Winterland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 05:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German; Scot-Irish; Scandinavian
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Coastal region
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Free Lance
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Posts
    344
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    300
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    213
    Thanked in
    154 Posts

    Cultural Trends

    Quote Originally Posted by Theunissen View Post
    The common core factor is however that a larger group of Whites sees no value in defending heritage, even if they don't like what's done to the monuments. They essentially lost the plot, since the leadership strata doesn't seem to care. .........How can we escape that grip?
    Whites got soft and may not be so brainwashed as they ignore much of media's continual harping of "racism" and "bigot" accusations. After a point, people will be calloused to the the Leftist rants. I think we are in a state of severe apathy and heightened material quest. Our culture has been beaten down over a few reasons. First, corporations dominated local food culture and made "mass" super-food stores for convenient shopping and also, fast food restaurants. Secondly, too many whites worship material culture and replaced core family values with materialism and empty pursuits. Lastly, we have been "flooded" with many foreign cultural influences that competes with our familiar, dominant culture. For example, look at the overabundance restaurants like 800+ Mexican and 600+ Asian places to dine at. Are we so obsessed with foreign and unusual culinary tastes to substitute our own food cuisines? I can hardly find a French or German restaurant if I desire to dine at or pay dearly if I find a place. I enjoy other "foreign" foods but I also minimize the oftenness of consumption. In Germany, I read that the gyro replaced the wurst and semmel roll as the most ordered sandwich in Germany. It will be hard to return to a dominant culture with our obesity issues: gluttony of carbs and sugars or plainly messed up dietary habits. We are a culture of luxuries.

  9. #298
    Senior Member
    Theunissen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 05:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Location
    South Africa
    Gender
    Posts
    882
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    567
    Thanked in
    342 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterland View Post
    Whites got soft and may not be so brainwashed as they ignore much of media's continual harping of "racism" and "bigot" accusations. After a point, people will be calloused to the the Leftist rants. I think we are in a state of severe apathy and heightened material quest. Our culture has been beaten down over a few reasons. First, corporations dominated local food culture and made "mass" super-food stores for convenient shopping and also, fast food restaurants. Secondly, too many whites worship material culture and replaced core family values with materialism and empty pursuits. Lastly, we have been "flooded" with many foreign cultural influences that competes with our familiar, dominant culture. For example, look at the overabundance restaurants like 800+ Mexican and 600+ Asian places to dine at. Are we so obsessed with foreign and unusual culinary tastes to substitute our own food cuisines? I can hardly find a French or German restaurant if I desire to dine at or pay dearly if I find a place. I enjoy other "foreign" foods but I also minimize the oftenness of consumption. In Germany, I read that the gyro replaced the wurst and semmel roll as the most ordered sandwich in Germany. It will be hard to return to a dominant culture with our obesity issues: gluttony of carbs and sugars or plainly messed up dietary habits. We are a culture of luxuries.
    The perpetual name calling with loaded terms such as "racist" (which is a rather meaningless epithet anyway) lead those wearing off. And I think those that use that kind of lingual manipulation did realise this in the past, since there seems to have been a carousel of those thought terminating terms and cliches. Think of "White Supremacist" in the US, as well as "Populist" in Europe, more recently "conspiracy theorist" has become 'popular' again.

    I'd view 'culinary culture' mostly as a facet or side issue in this. But there are indeed some issues with this, e.g.:
    * Eating is a common activity, so engaged in quite often. It also makes people generally feeling well.
    * It used to be an activity where the family came together, mostly prepared by the mother.
    * Indeed it reflected local custom and was designed from what's locally available towards what the character of the local people was.
    * The fast food, convenience food, exotic restaurant culture is of course aimed at the "quick life style". It also is popular since mostly both adult partners in a household are working. Hence the wife doesn't have the time to engage in proper preparation. This does come however come at a cost that is commonly underestimated.
    * Spot who is engaged in the food business (in terms of ethnicity). It's not only that they have a tasty food culture, it's also folks that don't care too much about about regulation and running the business neatly. Those want to make a quick buck and dodge accountability where possible. On the other hand, Germanic people would want to run their business in line with "law" and "decency". They also don't have that cost pressing issues, compromising quality for lowering cost. They lower standards to a sufficient minimum as to not to deter them, no excellence though. That way they get pressed from the market and you get people from rather dodgy cultures dominating it. It's something I observed in SA with the Chinese. Although the Franchise restaurants were/are mostly in the hands of White owners. The issue: The franchise insists that the place is run in accordance with their norms. Mc Donalds seem to be the exception there. Almost 100% Black employees even in majority White places. But their concept is highly automatized with minimum intervention by the operators themselves. Very limited deviation from routine tasks. And well, you fetch it from the counter there.

    And well yes, the whole game is about status and maximum ability to consume - which is related. People try to....
    .... get the highest paying jobs. Understandable, but not always the best advised route, since there are catches.
    .... Studies and training are about status more than over content. The job market has also lowered the expectations there. Jobs got mostly less demanding intellectually, something that leads to dumbing down.
    .... Looking back: the area you live in, became more important then the actual aesthetics and utility of the residence itself.
    .... Tokenism in terms of Car, Clothing and specific consumer gadgets.

    It looks like a advanced working class has entered the middle-class in terms of income, but also brought with them working class habits in terms of time preference, type of gratification, etc. Meanwhile the more skilled labour has also more expendable income, which they seem to prefer to spend on expensive hobbies.

    As for chasing empty pursuits that gets a hamster wheel chasing even more empty pursuits. In a way we are all guilty of this. But the fracturing of community seems to be a core thing there. Village and small town culture (Which fosters community) more and more gets replaced by atomised metropolitan culture, which fosters a type of individualism that has high system dependency, while the rural culture was/is more self and socially reliant.

    Is there a way out of it? I'm rather pessimistic (due to a number of reasons). At the moment it seems one wants to "control population" and establish a globalised order with central and transcendent control, which does supersede local structure, while also trying to pull that in. I wonder what the lockdown-consequences ultimately are going to be and how the Genetic Therapy aka pseudo-vaccination will affect population. It's madness large portions of the world population seem to be bullied to be vaxxed, while I also notice a growing scepticism on the issue. I wonder how will the race/ethnicity factor affect the future. As initially said, most White folks seem to get weary about the subject, but there is no sufficient structure of ethnic self-advocacy there. Most attempts go into fights over principle and position. Oh yeah, that this needs to be financed is another issue. They want a hero that lives of thin air. And all those working in it, must do on a voluntary basis, which is not feasible at all. Solid, sophisticated providers of ideas, values, strategy are also missing. There the left did do it smarter by taking over the existing institutions from where it will be difficult to remove them.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Theunissen For This Useful Post:


  11. #299
    Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    KYAnglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Last Online
    17 Hours Ago @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Gender
    Family
    Single parent
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Posts
    843
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    276
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    352
    Thanked in
    226 Posts
    Ferguson activists demand $20 million from Black Lives Matter

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/ferguson-...ves-matter.amp

    The negro racist agitators are fighting over the $poils now, Hahaha.

    Michael Brown Sr. and Ferguson, Mo., activist Tory Russell, the founder of the International Black Freedom Alliance, demanded $20 million from Black Lives Matter after revelations that the organization brought in $90 million last year.
    "Almost every name belongs to well-known families of English stock....these soldiers were of ancient American lineage"- Prof. N.S. Shaler on the 1st Kentucky "Orphan" Brigade, Confederate States Army

  12. #300
    Senior Member Verđandi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Location
    Asgĺrd
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Posts
    6,248
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    518
    Thanked in
    338 Posts

    The UK’s Royal Mint Makes History with a New Coin Featuring Britannia as a Woman of Color

    Leah Dolan, CNN, March 19, 2021

    The Royal Mint, the British maker tasked with producing all of the UK’s coinage, has released a new limited edition coin design depicting the national icon Britannia as a woman of color for the first time.

    The weapon-clad warrior woman became a personification of the British Isles and has fronted the country’s currency since 1672.



    Designed by renowned artist, P.J. Lynch, the mint comes as part of the 2021 Britannia collection — a flagship coin series that issues a new design each year.

    In a statement sent to CNN Style, Clare Maclennan, The Royal Mint’s director of commemorative coins, said “Britannia is an enduring symbol of the people, and as the nation evolves it is right that her image should evolve too.”


    CNN

Similar Threads

  1. The Norwegian Coast!
    By Lydig in forum Film, TV, & Performing Arts
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Wednesday, July 13th, 2011, 03:35 PM
  2. A Wave of Destruction Will Destroy America's East Coast
    By Telperion in forum Natural Sciences & Environment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Wednesday, August 11th, 2004, 04:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •