Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1419202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: The George Floyd Armageddon: Iconoclast Mob Destroys Our Heritage And Civilisation As America Burns From Coast To Coast

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagdmesser For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    39 Minutes Ago @ 12:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Single parent
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...aders-73119024

Marxist Mob "Leaders" Charged With Felonies in Denver, CO.

Good to see they're at least charging some criminal communist scum with felonies in Denver for attacks on cops, etc. Hope it sticks, and is the start of much more of it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KYAnglo For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 06:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    I have said this before. How much evidence do you think that these people have generated against themselves over the past few months?

Chat logs, phone records, emails, PMs and so on.

Think about this: Just because you delete an SMS, email, or a PM etc. your operator will not necessary delete them from their systems.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Neophyte For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Single parent
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte View Post
    I have said this before. How much evidence do you think that these people have generated against themselves over the past few months?

Chat logs, phone records, emails, PMs and so on.

Think about this: Just because you delete an SMS, email, or a PM etc. your operator will not necessary delete them from their systems.
    True, but the state must have the will to use that evidence to actually enforce the law against the criminals involved in the mob violence. Too many local officials in these American cities are sympathetic to, or complicit in the black supremacism/leftist extremism, and the criminals are quickly turned loose to continue their violent depredations as "useful idiots".
    "Almost every name belongs to well-known families of English stock....these soldiers were of ancient American lineage"- Prof. N.S. Shaler on the 1st Kentucky "Orphan" Brigade, Confederate States Army

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KYAnglo For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 06:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KYAnglo View Post
    True, but the state must have the will to use that evidence to actually enforce the law against the criminals involved in the mob violence. Too many local officials in these American cities are sympathetic to, or complicit in the black supremacism/leftist extremism, and the criminals are quickly turned loose to continue their violent depredations as "useful idiots".
    Yes. But as we see, the Feds are moving in. What happens if they take out the laws against racketeering or domestic terrorism? Or sedition? I have heard those terms being used lately, and they got my attention.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Neophyte For This Useful Post:

3 dead after gunman wearing t-shirt ‘with BLM slogan’ goes on ‘totally random’ shooting spree in Kentucky

A booking photo of Michael E. Rhynes Jr., September 19, 2020 © Louisville Metro Department of Corrections.

Police in Louisville, Kentucky, have arrested a man for shooting three men dead in a bar. The killer apparently struck without motive, and some commentators have accused the press of burying the story.

Michael E. Rhynes Jr, 33, was arrested just after midnight on Saturday and charged with three counts of murder, after he allegedly walked into Bungalow Joe’s Bar and Grill, pulled a handgun, and shot three men dead at point-blank range.

“Nobody had ever seen this guy before,” bar owner Joe Bishop told WRDB News. “It was a totally random act. I didn’t think I’d be scrubbing blood off my patio on a Saturday morning."

The slaying did not appear to be racially motivated. Rhynes Jr is black, and he killed two white men and a black man. Yet as rumors circulated that Rhynes Jr was wearing a ‘Justice for Breonna Taylor’ t-shirt, some commenters online accused the national media of ignoring the story for ideological reasons.

According to journalist Cassandra Fairbanks, the suspect made several social media
    postssupporting the ‘Black Lives Matter’ cause. Little is known about the case so far, and Rhynes Jr’s political beliefs remain the stuff of online speculation. However, the national media has been accused of turning a blind eye to black-on-white killings before, most recently when five-year-old Cannon Hinnant was brutally executed by his neighbor, a black man, in North Carolina in August. Hinnant’s killing was the talk of Twitter for more than a week before it was picked up by national news networks. CNN finally ‘pressured’ into covering story of Cannon Hinnant, five-year-old ‘executed’ by black neighbor

Foreign media (like RT) is the only place where you will hear stories like this. The US media will bury this.

You can bet if the gunman had a MAGA t-shirt that little tidbit would be in every article headline.

I will not be surprise if they let him go these days. BLM is nothing more than a terrorist organization with a licenses. There is no more Media in US, let's stop referring them as news networks, they are part of the Propaganda efforts from the swamp. The ages of the victims were 24, 26, and 48. Their identities were established by the Jefferson County Coroner's Office. I suspect that Michael Rhynes in his 33 years has not contributed socially as much as even the youngest of the three, not even to his own community or family. It is too bad that the lives of the victims will probably not be given any attention.

Poster child for BLM. Total sociopath.

Only apartheid can solve this problem .

3 dead after gunman wearing t-shirt ‘with BLM slogan’ goes on ‘totally random’ shooting spree in Kentucky
    21 IX 2020.

I have always thought that ‘Apartheid’ was correct. Let Whites who disagree live with the non-Whites.

Mr. Lincoln and Negro Equality. - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/1860/12/28/a...-equality.html
    28/12/1860 · I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is a physical difference between the two, which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jagdmesser For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Single parent
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jagdmesser View Post
    I have always thought that ‘Apartheid’ was correct. Let Whites who disagree live with the non-Whites.

Mr. Lincoln and Negro Equality. - The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/1860/12/28/a...-equality.html
    28/12/1860 · I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is a physical difference between the two, which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid ...
    Yet another example of why I wish Loserville was not in my State. It's not Kentucky at all in that city. I always like to say let Indiana or Ohio have it.
    Luckily for me, I don't live anywhere near Loserville.
    "Almost every name belongs to well-known families of English stock....these soldiers were of ancient American lineage"- Prof. N.S. Shaler on the 1st Kentucky "Orphan" Brigade, Confederate States Army

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KYAnglo For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Single parent
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Soros Shekels Are Indeed Funding Leftist Street Violence

https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news...lence-antifa-/

Hardly a revelation that Soros shekels are funding anti-White American subversion.
    Individuals like him are the true enemy.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KYAnglo For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

Black ‘Queen’ Berates Passengers on Their White Privilege, Gets Brutal Smackdown

Madworldnews

A woman, who identified herself as a “black queen from California,” attacked white passengers on a recent flight. She claimed they needed to “bow down to her blackness” and stop their “white privilege.” After ranting and raving for two minutes, the “black queen” got a brutal smackdown she won’t soon forget. Don’t miss this.

On a recent airline flight, a presumed Black Lives Matter supporter berated her fellow passengers on their “white privilege” and proclaimed that she is a “black queen.”

The left has clearly given up on civility. Their new method of operation involves screaming in people’s faces.

“This is only the beginning. Get ready to see a lot more of this, and remember whom is to blame,” tweeted Jon Miller along with the video:

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Verđandi For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Single parent
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    It rather seems to me that the stupid female savage was quite full of self-perceived black privilege. "Queen", indeed!