Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: The George Floyd Armageddon: Iconoclast Mob Destroys Our Heritage And Civilisation As America Burns From Coast To Coast

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts
    If somebody (White) says "n*gg*r" on camera the MSM gives it priority coverage like the "Karen" in New York earlier this week with two Mulatto children. Last Sunday I was with my family (wife and two youngest sons 16 & 7) at a large bookstore in suburban Phoenix. My youngest son needed to use the restroom but the bookstore had closed their restrooms to the public because of the pandemic. So I had to take him to another store in the shopping center to fnd an open restroom. On the way back to the bookstore we were approaching a Negro male, 25-35, heading in the opposite direction. About 40 feet away the Negro starts shaking his butt as he's walking then starts yelling at me, "What you lookin at you f^cking cracker!". I grab my son and get him off the sidewalk and watch this crazy n*gger as he walks down the sidewalk yelling obscenities at me and flipping the bird. I kept an eye on him until he walked around the corner. My son is all bug eyed ands says to me "I think he was yelling at you because he didn't like your mask" and I'm like "What!" then he says "It has a flag on it and those people don't like the flag".

This is the mask I was wearing.

I can't get over how many Negroes have moved to Arizona the last 20 years. A lot of them are coming from California but when I'm in department of grocery stores I listen to them an d a very high percentage have foreign accents, Caribbean or African. If America is so racist and they are so afraid of being killed by White people why do they come here?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ćmeric For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    15 Hours Ago @ 04:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ćmeric View Post
    If somebody (White) says "n*gg*r" on camera the MSM gives it priority coverage like the "Karen" in New York earlier this week with two Mulatto children. Last Sunday I was with my family (wife and two youngest sons 16 & 7) at a large bookstore in suburban Phoenix. My youngest son needed to use the restroom but the bookstore had closed their restrooms to the public because of the pandemic. ....
    The trick that was employed to slave-train Whites not to use common expressions for "disadvantaged ethnicities" was to led media and cultural industry focus on poor and uneducated Whites, when they used those words. Class-prejudiced as many Whites are, they slowly distanced them from those unwashed hill-billies and rednecks by not using those words anymore.

That needs to seen in the context of a broader onslaught on White Consciousness in terms of ethnic solidarity and Nationalism of course. Another, perhaps more important one is the NAZI-Trick of course. "Hitler was Racist" - "Hitler gassed six million Jews" - Implication is of course that Hitler must then be bad as "Racism" must be in general. The trick is using "Racism" as an umbrella term for both hatred or violent action against an ethnicity, as well as racial/ethnic pride, solidarity and Separatism. Another trick is using "White Supremacy" for the later... That supremacy means "ruling over" another group and that this is contradictory or irrelevant for Separatism or solidarity doesn't come to the minds of dimwits that think those loaded terms are meaningful descriptions of a serious political concept. Since all the intelligent and educated people in high positions use such terms, people think they must be OK and use them as well and even think this makes them somehow intelligent, too.

I just noted one thing, it's more easy to fool people that well as to convince them in what way they are being fooled.

Well, one can use the intellect to analyse the issue and even explain it properly. But me thinks one needs to use similar association tactics to deprogram folks. Perhaps showing intelligent, good looking, well dressed person talking about niggers and how they bugger up everything. Short video clip, where he or she talks like this. Must be good enough to draw attention. Observe the response. Follow up with same person commenting, smiling how stupid and low brow that response was.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theunissen For This Useful Post:

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    534 Posts
    If someone talks about George Floyd and how awful it was what happened to him, ask that person why they don't care about Justine Damond. When they ask you who that is, say, exactly the point.

Justine Damond was a totally innocent blonde white Australian woman who was murdered in 2017 in the same city by a member of the same police department. Her murderer was a black Somali cop, though.

The difference between the Floyd and Damond cases is that Floyd's story was told, while Damond's story was not. Floyd became the focus of the narrative being spun by the enemies of our people. Floyd, who had a criminal record and was on drugs, became a cult hero and his death was used as the excuse for every form of anti-white action by governments and corporations alike. It doesn't matter what actions we take or do not take to defend our right to exist... if the media is allowed to define terms and create the narrative, we always lose. Remember, THE ENEMY IS THE MEDIA.
    [02-10, 17:07] Chlodovech: cats may have a reason for meowing too

[02-10, 17:08] renownedwolf: same reason as the missus then.. give me stuff/affection..though she doesnt need me to let her out in the garden for a poo..

[02-10, 17:09] Chlodovech: that's more than I can say of Thoreidar

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    424 Posts

N.Y.C. Creates Group to Dismantle Structural Racism

After a year where the pandemic and protests over police brutality underscored New York City’s broad racial inequities, Mayor Bill de Blasio has unveiled a sweeping initiative to examine and remake the City Charter to correct imbalances.

The mayor announced on Tuesday the formation of a Racial Justice Commission that will be empowered to make policy recommendations that he said would be designed to “dismantle structural racism for all New Yorkers.”

The 11-member commission could propose bold policies like a jobs guarantee for all residents, or reparation payments to Black residents. The commission is expected to make its recommendations this year, the last of Mr. de Blasio’s eight years in office; some of the proposals could go before New Yorkers next year as ballot measures.

The idea is modeled after reconciliation commissions in countries like South Africa, Canada and Argentina that have addressed legacies of racism and violence.

The group will seek to make changes through the City Charter, a document that serves as the city’s constitution. Mr. de Blasio, a Democrat, said it was the first commission of its kind in the United States.

“We’ve never had a model for actually addressing structural racism, institutional racism,” Mr. de Blasio said at a news conference. “Identifying it, acknowledging it, formally apologizing for it, weeding it out, eradicating it, making the policy changes, changing the laws.”

The group’s mission statement says it will “seize the transformative potential of this moment in history” to recommend “structural changes and significant policy reforms that will advance racial justice and equity.”

What does that really mean?

Broadly speaking, the commission intends to take “steps toward reparation of harms” that could include a public apology from the city, according to the mayor’s office.

The mayor did not name specific ways that might happen, but members of the commission have supported ideas like baby bonds, a government-funded savings account for every child.

There may be proposals related to police reform and voting changes. The commission could also look broadly at areas of the city that have been impacted by racism, from the inequitable distribution of city parks and bus lanes.

Mr. de Blasio said the commission would identify racism across city agencies and named two examples: diversifying the fire department and making sure the landmarks commission preserved the history of all New Yorkers.

The commission’s chair, Jennifer Jones Austin, the executive director of a major anti-poverty group, said in an interview that the commission would certainly consider reparations as it examines systemic racism.

“We should have conversations about reparations and what that could look like,” she said.

Mr. de Blasio first proposed creating a commission to examine racism last year, as protests over the police killings of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and others rocked the city. Some activists were disappointed that it took so long for the commission to come together, but city officials said they wanted to get it right and assemble the best group possible.

In December, Mr. de Blasio made a rare apology for his response to the protests against police brutality and said he agreed with a report by a city oversight agency that found the police had badly mishandled the protests.

Ms. Jones Austin, the commission’s chair, said “the devastation that Covid has brought upon low-income communities of color,” and the killings of Mr. Floyd, Ms. Taylor and others, had highlighted racial disparities that can no longer be ignored.

Still, the next mayor will likely have a say in the debate. Several leading candidates running in the Democratic primary in June have proposed their own ideas to help poor New Yorkers, and it remains to be seen if the next mayor will embrace the commission’s recommendations.

New York Times

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts
    The big difference between George Floyd and Justine Damond is that Floyd was resisting arrest while Damond had called police because she thought she had heard a woman being raped and was shot by the trigger happy Somali when she walked up to the patrol car. There is no comparison.

There has been several shooting deaths of Whites by police officers in the Phoenix area over the last decade but without any accountability. White lives don't matter. Most of the shootings involved persons with mental issues, maybe armed with a knife (but no firearms) or a major screwup like the shooting of Daniel Shaver

The one thing that these shootings have in common is police departments ran by diversity hires - usually Negroes and usually Negro women.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ćmeric For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    424 Posts

BLM Protesters Block Hundreds of Shoppers Inside Supermarket and Jam Roads in March to Mark Daniel Prude’s Death

Luke Kenton, The Sun, March 24, 2021

BLACK Lives Matter protesters blocked hundreds of shoppers inside a supermarket and jammed up roads for several hours during a demonstration marking the anniversary of Daniel Prude’s death.

The protest unfolded in Rochester, New York, on Tuesday afternoon as hundreds of BLM supporters rushed at a Wegmans store on East Avenue.

The protesters blocked entrances to the store’s parking lot, and began writing Prude’s name and messages of support for the BLM movement in chalk on the ground outside.

Staff at the Wegmans locked the store’s front doors to prevent any of the protesters entering, trapping around 100 customers inside.

The incident came as part of a wider demonstration staged for several hours across Rochester, marking the one-year anniversary of Daniel Prude’s death.

On March 23, 2020, Prude, 41, was left brain dead and later died after police were called by his family to assist with a mental health episode, exacerbated by the drug PCP.

Prude had walked out from his brother’s house at around 3am in frigid temperatures, wearing only his underwear, a vest, and socks.

By the time police located Prude, he was completely naked and had smashed several car windows in the surrounding streets.

Prude was swiftly placed in a restraint hold by three officers, with a spit hood placed over his head. Within minutes he became unresponsive and never regained consciousness.

One year on, activists designated Tuesday as “Daniel’s Day” and urged others in Rochester to call out of work and school to demand justice for Prude.

{snip}

The rally began around 8am at Parcel 5, a large multi-use lot in downtown Rochester.

From there, demonstrators marched through the streets chanting “no justice, no peace,” stopping at a bus station and blocking the terminal, offering to give free rides to all who needed a commute.

Across a period of several hours, the crowd blocked traffic at an intersection of Culver Road and East Avenue, and also at East Avenue and Alexander Street.

Marching farther east, the group reached the Wegmans store just before 11am and began blocking off the entrance.

It was at this moment staff of the supermarket chain decided to lock all customers inside the store, to prevent the procession of protesters from storming inside.

Footage captured by WHAM-TV showed the BLM supporters writing Prude’s name outside the store as frustrated shoppers watch on from inside.

One protester told the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle that the Wegmans store was symbolic of a number of problems the city has.

“As we march, rally and protest – you have to be able to stop commerce,” City Council candidate Anthony Hall said. “Wegmans is a large business in Monroe County.”

Hall continued: “This is the only Wegmans in the city limits, but it’s not accessible to the city residents. Hopefully, Danny Wegman talks with the Mayor and City Council because this affected him today. We want people to be inconvenienced because Daniel Prude’s family has suffered a great loss.”

Similarly, president of the Rochester Chapter of the Arc of Justice, Justin Morris, added: “Wegmans exemplifies what’s wrong in our community.

“Wegmans started in the inner-city, in some of our most vulnerable communities, then they got their check and left.”

Wegmans kept around 100 shoppers locked inside the store for up to an hour, before releasing them.

Shortly after 12pm, the store released a statement, reading: “Our East Ave. store is currently closed due to protest activity taking place outside of the store.

“At this time, no customers remain in the store, and the doors will remain closed. Our number one priority is the safety of our employees and customers.”

The demonstrators remained outside the store after its closure for several hours, dancing to music and chanting Prude’s name. Wegmans remained closed until 6am on Wednesday.

Ashley Gantt, Free the People ROC organizer, told WROC: “We want to make sure that when we’re disrupting traffic, when we’re advocating and raising our voices, we’re not singing to the choir.

“When we do it in our communities were singing to the choir because we are the people being brutalized – our people know – it’s these folks in these communities that don’t know.”

By evening, the protesters gathered by a mural proclaiming Prude’s name, releasing balloons into the sky.

The group said they were calling for the officers involved in Prude’s death to be arrested and charged with murder.

{snip}

In February, a grand jury declined to bring criminal charges against the officers involved in Prude’s death.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 03:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R1b>U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Leo
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Paying the bills
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    298 Posts
    (In reference to Verdandi's post about a UK coin depicting Britannia as a she-gro) That is NOT the personification of Britannia! It IS absolutely absurd, disgraceful, and an outright insult to the actual native peoples of Britain, past and present. I'm not British, but nearly 100% of my colonist ancestors were apparently from that island. Utter bulls-t! *end rant*
    Now for a good laugh (if you can stomach it):

BLM be lucrative, yo! Lol Not quite a good Marxist comrade there, Tamika, and definitely not perpetuating any stereotypes about your kind, either.
    For further laughs, check out all the pissed off comments from the 'black power' groids about their 'sister' selling out to Cadillac. Funny stuff.
    "Almost every name belongs to well-known families of English stock....these soldiers were of ancient American lineage"- Prof. N.S. Shaler on the 1st Kentucky "Orphan" Brigade, Confederate States Army

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    424 Posts

The Derek Chauvin Trial — Day One

Anastasia Katz, American Renaissance, March 30, 2021

Amren

Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin’s murder trial began yesterday, accompanied by all the expected theatrics.

Reverend Al Sharpton has held several press conferences recently, accompanied by members of George Floyd’s family and their attorney Ben Crump, who represented them in the civil suit against the city of Minneapolis, which resulted in a $27 million settlement. On Sunday, Rev. Sharpton spoke at a Baptist Church in Minneapolis, saying “Chauvin is in the courtroom, but America is on trial.”

On Monday morning, Rev. Sharpton again stood before the press and called George Floyd’s death a “lynching by knee.” He led those assembled as they took a knee for eight minutes and 46 seconds — the time that former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin restrained Floyd. Some of those surrounding Mr. Sharpton were wearing facemasks with “8:46” and a flatlined heartbeat printed on them. The group then chanted, “No justice! No peace!”

Mr. Crump said this would be “a referendum on how far America has come in its quest for equality and justice for all,” and would determine “if we live up to the belief that all men are created equal.” One of George Floyd’s brothers told the press, “If we can’t get justice for a black man here in America, we will get justice everywhere else in America. This is a starting point.”

Inside the courtroom, the trial started with the prosecution’s motion to prohibit the defense from suggesting that George Floyd had been “malingering” which is “the act of intentionally feigning or exaggerating physical or psychological symptoms for personal gain.” Judge Peter Cahill informed both teams that it would be okay to say that George Floyd “appeared to be resisting,” but not that he “was resisting.”

The trial is being televised, but the jurors aren’t. During the selection, only jurors’ voices were broadcast, and they were assigned numbers to protect their identities. According to Court TV, the 12 jurors and two alternates are six men and nine women; ten under 50 and five over 50; eight whites, four blacks, and two who identify as multiracial.

The prosecution’s opening remarks were made by black lawyer Jerry Blackwell. He showed the jury the Minneapolis Police Department’s motto: “To protect with courage, to serve with compassion.” He told them that MPD officers take an oath that says they will never employ unnecessary force. Mr. Blackwell told the jurors, “You will learn what happened in that nine minutes and 29 seconds, the most important numbers you will hear in this trial are 9:29, what happened in those nine minutes and 29 seconds when Mr. Derek Chauvin was applying this excessive force to the body of Mr. George Floyd” — a number that did not match the “8:46” touted by Rev. Sharpton and the Floyd family earlier.

Mr. Blackwell then quoted what Floyd said as he lay on the ground in handcuffs, and said of Mr. Chauvin’s actions: “He doesn’t let up and he doesn’t get up.” He said that Derek Chauvin maintained his position with his knee on Floyd’s neck, even as he was told that Floyd did not have a pulse, and that Mr. Chauvin did not get up when a paramedic examined Floyd.

Mr. Blackwell said that “in your custody” is equivalent to “in your care,” and went through a list of witnesses he plans to call to demonstrate that Mr. Chauvin “did not administer care.” These witnesses will include:

A use-of-force expert from Los Angeles.
    A police officer who was present at the scene and felt Mr. Chauvin used excessive force.
    Minneapolis Police Commander Katie Blackwell (no relation to Jerry Blackwell), who will testify about Mr. Chauvin’s training.
    A firefighter who wanted to take Floyd’s pulse and care for him.
    Minneapolis Chief of Police Medaria Arradondo, who will say that Mr. Chauvin’s actions were excessive force.
    Bystanders who saw Floyd’s arrest.
    Several experts, such as doctors, toxicologists, and a medical examiner.

Mr. Blackwell expressed sympathy for police officers in general, saying that they have difficult jobs and need to make split-second decisions, but that “9:29” was not a split second decision. He then gave a “trigger warning” before playing the video of Floyd’s arrest, explaining that people in the video would be called as witnesses. Derek Chauvin seemed calm as the video played, alternating between watching the screen and writing on his notepad. When the video ended, Mr. Blackwell told the jury that bystanders were calling the police on the police. He told them about another witness who would be called, a 911 dispatcher who also “called the police on the police.”

Regarding the cause of Floyd’s death, Mr. Blackwell told the jury, “You can believe your eyes.” He added that experts will explain that “compression for 9:29 is enough to take a life.” and that further video evidence will show that Floyd died of oxygen deficiency, not a heart attack. Drawing attention to the autopsy report that described cardiopulmonary arrest as the cause of death, Mr. Blackwell said, “All that means is the heart stops . . . [it’s] another way to say death. Cause of death is death.”

Mr. Blackwell denied that Floyd died from an opioid overdose. Acknowledging that Floyd had heart disease, Mr. Blackwell said Floyd lived for years with the condition — until “9:29.” He concluded his opening statement by describing George Floyd as a “Covid survivor” whose life meant something to other people.

Derek Chauvin’s lawyer is Eric Nelson, who is contracted to defend police officers in Minneapolis. He began his opening statement outlining the concept of “reasonable doubt” and stated, “There is no political or social cause in this courtroom.” He also told the jury, “This case is about more than nine minutes and 29 seconds.” There had been an extensive FBI investigation, search warrants, and interviews with first responders and nearly 400 witnesses.

Mr. Nelson outlined what happened to bring Floyd to the attention of the police in the first place. A cashier at Cup Foods noticed that Floyd was using a fake $20 bill to pay for cigarettes. He asked Floyd twice to either pay for his cigarettes with real money or give the cigarettes back. Floyd refused, so the cashier called the police. The employee noticed a problem with Floyd’s behavior, and reported that he thought Floyd was under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

Mr. Nelson told the jury they would hear about what happened in Floyd’s Mercedes Benz before the police arrived: Floyd took two pills and passed out. Two of his friends were in the car with him, and they panicked when they couldn’t wake him up. One called her daughter and asked her to come pick them up. The police arrived first, and Mr. Nelson claimed that bodycam footage will show that the officer who first drew a weapon on Floyd did so after Floyd refused to show his hands. When confronted by police, Floyd put drugs in his mouth to conceal them.

“When an officer responds to what is sometimes a routine and minimal event,” Mr. Nelson said, “It often evolves into a greater and more serious event.” Two search warrants were executed on Floyd’s car, revealing pills known as “speedballs,” which are manufactured to have the appearance of Percocet, but are a mixture of uppers and downers. Partially dissolved pills — found in the squad car that Floyd refused to sit in — contain Floyd’s DNA.

Mr. Nelson contrasted Mr. Chauvin’s build (5’9” and 140 pounds) with George Floyd’s (6’3” and 223 pounds), and told the jury that they will see bodycam footage with conversations between the officers that the bystanders who filmed the event on their phones did not hear.

Mr. Nelson said the police officers made two calls for emergency medical care; the first was a call regarding Floyd’s injured nose, and the second was a “Code 3,” which heightened the urgency. When paramedics arrived, they did a “load and go” because of the angry crowd of bystanders at the scene. Floyd was quickly put in the ambulance, and paramedics began resuscitative efforts several blocks away. There were additional attempts to save Floyd at the hospital, but he was pronounced dead that evening.

Nelson said the only person who conducted an autopsy on Floyd was Dr. Andrew Baker, and he told the jury they will hear about interviews Dr. Baker had with law enforcement about his conclusion. Floyd had no telltale signs of asphyxiation, such as bruising to the neck, even beneath his skin, and no petechial hemorrhaging. There is no evidence that his airflow was restricted. Blood toxicology revealed the presence of Fentanyl and methamphetamine. Nelson described Floyd’s heart and lung issues, and revealed that Floyd had a paraganglioma tumor that secreted adrenalin.

On the actual cause of death, Nelson said, “Evidence will show that George Floyd died of a cardiac arrhythmia that occurred as a result of hypertension, coronary disease, the ingestion of methamphetamine and Fentanyl, and the adrenalin flowing through his body. All of which acted to further compromise an already compromised heart.” Therefore, he concluded that the only reasonable verdict would be to find Derek Chauvin not guilty.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    424 Posts

Once an Asheville Symbol, Confederate ‘Monument To Pain’ Will Be Destroyed

Simone Jasper, News & Observer, March 29, 2021

A Confederate statue that has sparked contention in this hip, tourist town in the mountains will be destroyed rather than moved to another location or put in storage.

Asheville city leaders have voted to remove the Vance Monument, which honors former Gov. Zebulon Vance, a white supremacist. It has stood since 1897 at a downtown site where slaves may have been sold.

The City Council’s decision paves the way for destroying the 75-foot obelisk — a marked change from plans for other Confederate monuments across the state that are being stored or moved rather than demolished.

The city must approve the way the demolished monument is discarded, according to documents. Parts of the statue can’t be used again in “similar likeness,” and intact pieces from the project can’t be sold or given away.

In Asheville, the City Council took a step toward demolishing the monument after a task force called for its removal, citing concerns about safety, a potential blow to tourism and impacts on people who view it as a symbol of white supremacy.

“The story of Zebulon Vance and the Civil War live on in documents, books and memory institutions like museums and historic sites,” the task force wrote. “Removing the monument is an acknowledgement of our racist history and will allow our community the opportunity to move forward in unity.”

Vance was a Buncombe County native born in 1830 to a family that owned enslaved people. He became a Confederate officer and was first elected North Carolina governor during the Civil War. He served as a U.S. senator from 1879 until he died in 1894.

While the monument that bears Vance’s name is a recognizable landmark in Asheville, it has long been a point of contention.

“I realized that it was more than just some big thing in the middle of downtown to tell your friends to meet up with you at,” Victoria Estes told the City Council. “I realized that it was a monument to pain and suffering.”

Source

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    424 Posts

When They Destroy Memorials, We Raise Our Own to the Fallen

It took no time for the Lügenpresse to rile the aggrieved and indoctrinated up into a rampage after the death of George Floyd.

The relentless stream of increasingly hostile anti-European content spewing forth from the mainstream media (MSM) had already primed the thieves and vandals eager to smash stuff up and tear stuff down. All they needed was to hear the Pavlovian bell. Big media smashed that bell hard. And if they didn’t hear it the first time, the relatively insignificant story was on repeat for weeks.

The violence, burning, and looting were all too predictable. In the US, riots by blacks have become so commonplace they’re clock-setting events. In the recent past, they’ve exploded in LA, Oakland, Cincinnati, Baltimore, Ferguson, and pretty much everywhere once BLM-Antifa were given a free pass by liberal elites. In the UK, Brixton, Toxteth, Bradford, and London all heralded what was to come considering BLM-Antifa’s institutional support.

There was nothing new, with one notable exception. This time around, the anarcho-LARPers and resident Africans were intent on vandalizing, if not destroying, memorials erected by European Americans and the Native peoples of the UK.

In the recent past, they’d smashed shopfronts, looted sportswear, pelted the police with projectiles, attacked en masse, and burnt down pubs. The move towards “Eurasure” was a profound development.

Locating the ideological origins of this Eurocidal vandalism requires a trip to early 20th-century Germany.

Cultural Marxism

Cultural Marxism is well known within patriotic circles. It refers to the Frankfurt School, a group of largely Jewish immigrants who arrived in America after their destructive ideas and praxis were discovered and challenged by Continental European nationalists.

The method of the Frankfurt School was the sociocultural degradation of the host civilization they resided in. Critical Theory was their weapon. It was used in the relentless, evolving ideological assault on civilization’s cornerstones: established European identities, the philosophical and mytho-symbolic trajectory of Greece and Rome, traditional Christianity, nationalism, traditions, natural sex roles, the family, and the aesthetics of beauty were key among them.

As the faddish critiques of the Cultural Marxists spread through academia, they distorted the earnest such for truth into an open, vicious attack on European Civilization and its constituent peoples.

The School’s impact on popular culture has been as considerable as it’s been damaging. The Cultural Marxists created and unleashed the golems of political correctness and wokeness. The raw materials for their construction were provided by the elites of The Cabal.

The Cabal, Neoliberalism’s Cooption of Cultural Marxism

Unlike the hard-line communists of yesteryear, the woke mob are unlikely to engage in Soviet or Maoist mass murder in the immediate future. The principal reason? They aren’t being organized by revolutionaries. Rather, their ideas have been co-opted by global capital, who are equally intent on destroying peoples and nations, though in a different manner and for a different reason.

The Cabal and its neoliberal agents aren’t so keen on democide as it would see fewer consumers. That aside, there might be a fierce response if the woke noose is drawn too tightly too soon. A repeat of the early 20th century’s response to communism is The Cabal’s principal fear, though they will hurt, maim and kill when it serves their purposes. There are more than enough dead Arabs and Serbs to prove the point.

This Cabal, a hydra-like overlapping synthesis of global finance, ethnically bound mafioso, Cultural Marxist acolytes, resentful evolutionary errors, neoliberal ideologues, warmongers who’ve never had a fistfight, robber capitalists, borderless billionaires, Aspergic tech nerds who are unable to understand attachments to land and people, Middle Eastern middlemen, aggrieved foreigners, and indoctrinated rich kids, is the deformed, deforming beast, working for the dissolution of Europeans through means brutal and subtle. To realize their goal they must weaken the venerable bonds, organic affiliations, and symbolic ties that provide the strength and flexibility for civilization’s sustainable evolution.

What better host for The Cabal to parasitically feed off than an amorphous mass of miserable battery humans with no roots? An angst-laden population, paradoxically desperate to belong and equally lost in the anonymity of universalism? The Cabal has every intention of creating an undifferentiated feedlot of anthro-cattle. Beings in such a profound state of ennui and anomie, they willingly attach themselves to any fad created in corporate marketing departments: a football team with a roster that barely lasts a season, the ephemeral obsession with gender dysphorics, the latest momentary genre of electronic music, or the next ironic cartoon which appeals to children and adults.

Intrinsic to The Cabal’s globalizing system is an inbuilt, incrementally accelerating redundancy. The consumables and the cults created around them, these desperately superficial vectors of belonging, appear and disappear with strobe-like frequency, leading to mass disorientation and a more addictive, compulsive desire for the next manufactured series of products to attach themselves to, replete with increasingly insidious meanings.

Their attempts to move towards global, corporate Year Zero, policed by Pink Guards, are all too apparent. Europeans are the first sacrifice to the Cabal’s nihilistic, market fantasy, driven in part by generational ethnic resentment.

Year Zero refers to the attempt by the Cambodian communist, Pol Pot, to wipe out all traces of pre-existing society by killing every perceived threat to equity. Around 25% of the population of Cambodia was murdered during the purges designed to produce this ludicrous, impossible utopia.

Unlike the hard economic dictatorship of the Soviets and Maoists, The Cabal’s version of Year Zero was more conducive to the termite-like incremental destruction of European peoples in the mind before the body.

The methods of The Cabal’s culture warriors may not be as physically deadly as Pol Pot’s rush to Year Zero, though over time, they’re as psychologically and socially damaging.

The Ubiquity of Information Operations

At an essential level, all media content should be considered part of an information operation. This goes for their content, nationalist content, and the content of everyone else looking to influence the trajectory of history.

As far as info ops go, The Cabal’s got the big guns, the communicative equivalent of nukes. They control the information battlefield, while the podcasts, streams, and anti-fragile nationalist content is insurgent media.

If there is a comparison between real-world insurgencies and patriotic media the situation seems hopeful. The Cabal-controlled Regime has done poorly in their post-World War Two attempts at occupation and control. Vietnam, Somalia, Afghanistan, and Iraq have been losses. Iran, Russia, and other counter-Regime, Counter-Cabal forces have performed well in the Syrian conflict.

To take it back to the information context, nationalists operating on their home territory have the implicit — occasionally explicit — support of an increasing number of locals. Polls show nationalist ideas growing over time. Elite overreach is creating an information environment conducive to awakening, in part or full.

Overreach is their weakness. When they push it too far, their camouflage, their deceptions, their liberal gilding, are seen for the lies that they are, and the generational venom and Eurocidal intent is stark. Increasing numbers of Europeans can discern the difference between Lügenpresse deceits around diversity and inclusion, and the grim realities brought on by the Euro-hating Cabal’s Great Replacement. It’s why their attempts to suppress the truth are increasingly fevered.

Manufactured Pop Cultures, Coordinated Spontaneity

The Cabal takes and has taken many forms, though has most successfully flourished under liberal capitalism. To observe the situation in post-Soviet countries like Hungary and Poland and compare them to the US, France, and Sweden is telling.

The deep seeds for the culture wars lay in the primal, seminal ideo-symbolic conflict over whether Greco-Roman or Jewish ideas were central to European Civilization.

The US in the 1960s is a pertinent place to start. The WASP elites were too comfortable, too lost in the libertarian delusions of American political culture. They were unprepared and unwilling to defend themselves from the utter ruthlessness of The Cabal. Those who wanted to maintain their significance were absorbed. The defiant were forced into obscurity and relative poverty due to loss of employment, social shaming, and lawfare.

The Cabal created the false perception that Reaganism and Thatcherism were antithetical to the Soviets. The deep reality was the free marketers were merely the other side of the coin to the Communist bloc, a contest between Jewish materialists, Marx versus Friedman. Western and Eastern Europe were both traveling to the same genocidal anti-national, anti-human destination, just taking different routes.

Political correctness — and the marginally more flamboyant, though more apparently manufactured wokeness — are syntheses of the Frankfurt School and neoliberalism. It’s the wealthiest players in the World adopting the concepts of insidious manipulators to their global agenda. Though those behind the culture war consider and play on salient real issues, and accentuate and create others, the propaganda program is created, planned, and rolled out by The Cabal.

The Neoliberal Media Complex — NMC — consists of Hollywood, the BBC, Netflix, and the other big media players. They have been making content focused on the uniquely evil nature of Europeans for decades now, and it’s getting more blatant, more shrill, and more exaggerated. Behind every one of these propaganda pieces are layers of funding and administration. The entertainment media build-up to the BLM-Antifa riots was just as crucial in their manifestation as the 24/7 media coverage of George Floyd’s death. The NMC is directly responsible for creating the precursive public mood leading into the program of statue removal as a form of Eurasure.

Leading the Target — The Cabal’s Information Operations

There are four principal mediated aspects of Eurocide:

1) Vilification & demonization
    2) The glorification of foreigners in European media
    3) Replacing European historical and mythic figures with foreigners
    4) Eurasure, the complete disappearance of Europeans from culture

Counter-Currents

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Verđandi For This Useful Post: