Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: The George Floyd Armageddon: Iconoclast Mob Destroys Our Heritage And Civilisation As America Burns From Coast To Coast

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 08:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    565 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenrune View Post

What's up with Umbrella Man here? .... Caucasian looking guy all in black with black umbrella and gas mask ... first guy to start smashing windows at that Autozone .store. As he walks away , the back red doors on the place already has written "free shit for everyone zone" spray painted in white paint ( 35 seconds).

Lots of comments saying the boots look like police issue (I'm not saying it's "the police" but possibly some kind of plant for some agenda to start stirring up looting and rioting).

Interesting ... also interesting that the cop who was on George Floyd's neck apparently worked as security at the same club George Floyd worked as security at some time
    Apparently pantyfag has been joining in the looting. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if this was some sort of black op though.
    There is some evidence that the cop and the monkey knew each other. Apparently they actually worked together.
    The timing of this is very convenient.

Last Online
    Monday, October 12th, 2020 @ 09:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Celtic
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Vagrant
    Politics
    Nativism/Nationalism
    Religion
    Summum bonum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts
    Omg, it gets worse!

Minn. mayor gives masks to crowding rioters after warning in-person worship would be 'public health disaster

Before George Floyd died in police custody this week, triggering destructive riots as large crowds protested in Minneapolis, the city's mayor, Jacob Frey, warned that allowing 25 percent capacity in churches would be "a recipe in Minneapolis for a public health disaster" due to the coronavirus.

Now, as his city is overwhelmed by crowds causing property damage and clashing with police, Frey's own government said that it is giving out masks to the rioters -- even though the state has prohibited gatherings of 10 or more people because of the pandemic.

The comments Frey made came Monday on "CNN Newsroom" as the mayor discussed Gov. Tim Walz's plan to allow the limited reopening of churches amid the coronavirus pandemic with host John King. Frey alluded to King that he may flout the governor's guidance -- which would allow churches to operate at 25 percent capacity with no more than 250 people whether indoors or outdoors -- because he said it may put the people of his city in danger.

"I support our governor, I think he's doing a tremendous job and he's looking out for the entire state of Minnesota, whereas I'm looking out for the unique characteristics associated with the city of Minneapolis," Frey said. "Moving up to 25 percent capacity and up to 250 people in places of worship is a recipe in Minneapolis for a public health disaster.”

He continued: "That is not the route that we can or should be going on right now. We are considering some form of an emergency regulation ourselves to prevent that number of people gathering in one place."

The Monday comments from Frey underscore how quickly things have changed in Minneapolis. Instead of worrying about keeping worshipers out of their churches or mosques or synagogues, Minneapolis has been unable keep looters out of its stores or its buildings from being burned. Police in riot gear have had debris hurled at them and rioters even took over and burned a police precinct.

Frey, in a plea for peace Thursday night, noted that his government was giving face masks to rioters in an effort to slow coronavirus spread.

"The City encourages everyone to exercise caution to stay safe while participating in demonstrations, including wearing masks and physical distancing as much as possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19," a press release read. "The City has made hundreds of masks available to protesters this week.” ... Link

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Coillearnach For This Useful Post:

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    464 Posts

Does anyone remember when this blonde Australian woman was gunned down by a Somali Cop in Minnesota? If not, I wonder why not... Maybe we should have done what blacks did and burned the city down...

When the African trash who had no place being a cop here was convicted, the "Somali-American Police Association" (in what twisted world does such a thing exist?) claimed sending him to prison was "racist."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooti...Justine_Damond
    [02-10, 17:07] Chlodovech: cats may have a reason for meowing too

[02-10, 17:08] renownedwolf: same reason as the missus then.. give me stuff/affection..though she doesnt need me to let her out in the garden for a poo..

[02-10, 17:09] Chlodovech: that's more than I can say of Thoreidar

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Hours Ago @ 08:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    565 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post

Does anyone remember when this blonde Australian woman was gunned down by a Somali Cop in Minnesota? If not, I wonder why not... Maybe we should have done what blacks did and burned the city down...

When the African trash who had no place being a cop here was convicted, the "Somali-American Police Association" (in what twisted world does such a thing exist?) claimed sending him to prison was "racist."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooti...Justine_Damond
    Theres this and a hundred other incidents that simply don't get covered. Oh yeah and if you call the cops you have a good chance of having the outrage mob descend on you and ruin your life for "racism". In other words not wanting to get raped or shot is "racist".
    I am so sick of all of this crap.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ancestry
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    310 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Planet of the apes part whatever. The media eggs on the monkeys and the only people that get arrested is any whites that try and fight back. Oh yeah and it seems to happen every election year.
    Incivility by inhuman savages can be cultivated by broken promises to give them the world and pretending to care time and again. I love how these outrageous lunatics run the asylum and ruin everything that could ever hope to speak in their favour. Beasts don't deserve entitlements.

Quote Originally Posted by Schneider View Post
    I am having a sudden urge to get a “George Wallace for President” bumper sticker.
    I would have voted Byrd, Thurmond and Wallace, although obviously not Goldwater, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    This will help the GOP in November. Trump might even be able to flip Minnesota.
    We can't count on political solutions with corrupt politicians who have Kosher households.

Quote Originally Posted by leRoux View Post
    Who cares? Or, why should anyone?
    Maybe it's for the best that we keep seeing the two extremes flip back and forth, between those like Obama and Trump making the candles burn at both ends. It's unlikely we'll get the relative peace and calmness of the typical Bush and Clinton back and forth. That's just over and done, as best that I can see it in the future.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts
    A big part of the rioting problem in this instance is the moral support the Negroes are receiving from Jewish and White antifas. I hope Trump shows some backbone, federalizes the national guards in hard it states & gives the order to use deadly force. These so called protests are a form of racial intimidation by Negros against Whites. The Negro problem is the unspoken political issue in the US. If Trump does what Bush 41 didn't do in 1992 he'll win by a landslide in November in spite of all the negative press he'll receive from the mainstream media.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Æmeric For This Useful Post:

Still just only death
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,457 Posts
    ‘Looter shot dead by pawn shop owner’ during George Floyd riots

A suspected looter was reportedly gunned down by a pawn shop owner amid riots over a white police officer killing unarmed and handcuffed black man George Floyd. Riots broke out in Minneapolis, Minnesota yesterday after horrifying footage emerged of an officer kneeling on Mr Floyd’s neck for several minutes during a brutal arrest. Many filled the streets to take part in a peaceful rally, but the gathering descended into chaos as riot police fired tear gas and non-lethal bean-bag rounds as people started fires and raided stores. The city’s Police Chief John Elder confirmed in a midnight press conference that a person was shot dead outside the Cadillac Pawn shop and that a suspect is being held in custody. He said officers were called to reports of a tabbing at around 9.25pm. But medics later confirmed the man had been shot as he was found laying on the sidewalk by police, who performed CPR. Elder ‘everything was done that we could do to try to preserve this man’s life’, but he died in hospital.

The police chief said there was ‘one theory’ that the owner opened fire because the man was looting his story. He added that there are ‘a couple of different scenarios that might have happened’.

He said there had been no other reports of injuries among police or protesters. Slamming the actions or rioters, Elder added: ‘If people are there to truly honour the man and his family this isn’t how you do it and it’s so disrespectful and it’s heartbreaking. People are utilising this as a purpose just to make bad decisions.’ Four police officers were sacked following the death of Mr Floyd, 46. They were responding to report of a forgery in progress and found a man fitting the suspect’s description. The man was reportedly suspected of trying to pass counterfeit bills at a corner eatery. Police acknowledged Mr Floyd ‘appeared to be in medical distress’ as he was dragged from his car and handcuffed. Footage of the incident shows a white officer kneeling on his neck as he cries out in pain. He says: ‘I can’t breathe. Please, I need my neck, I can’t breathe, sh*t.’ The video, shot by Darnella Frazier, then shows one of the officers saying: ‘Get up and get in the car.’

Mr Floyd says: ‘I can’t…my neck, I’m through. My stomach hurts, my neck hurts, everything hurts.’ Witnesses told police to let him get up and an officer can be heard saying ‘this is why you don’t do drugs, kids’. After four minutes, Mr Floyd goes limp with the officer’s knee still on his neck. An ambulance took the suspect to the hospital, where he died a short time later, police said. The city identified the four officers as Derek Chauvin, Thomas Lane, Tou Thao and J Alexander Kueng. Chauvin, 44, has been idenfied as the man in the video who knelt on Mr Floyd’s neck. Protesters gathered outside the officer’s home and scrawled ‘murderer’ on his driveway, while a sign was erected, reading ‘People don’t kill people, cops do’.

The local police union said the officers were cooperating with investigators and cautioned against a ‘rush to judgement’. In a statement, it said: ‘We must review all video. We must wait for the medical examiner’s report.’ The county attorney’s office said it would decide how to proceed once investigators had concluded their inquiries. The second day of demonstrations began hours after Mayor Jacob Frey urged prosecutors to file criminal charges against the white policeman shown pinning Mr Floyd to the street. Hundreds of protesters, many with faces covered, thronged streets around the Third Precinct police station late last night , about half a mile from where Mr Floyd had been arrested, chanting, ‘No justice, no peace’ and ‘I can’t breathe’.

The crowd grew to thousands as night fell and the protest turned into a standoff outside the station, where police in riot gear formed barricade lines while protesters taunted them from behind makeshift barricades of their own. Police, some taking positions on rooftops, used tear gas, plastic bullets and concussion grenades to keep the crowds at bay. Protesters pelted officers with rocks and other projectiles. Some threw tear gas canisters back at the officers. TV footage taken from a helicopter showed dozens of people looting a Target store, running out with clothing and shopping carts full of merchandise. Fires erupted after dark at several businesses, including an auto parts store.

Outrage at Mr Floyd’s death also triggered a rally in his name against police brutality by hundreds of people in downtown Los Angeles yesterday afternoon. That demonstration turned violent after a crowd marched onto a nearby freeway and blocked traffic, attacking two California Highway Patrol cruisers and smashing their windows. One protester who clung to the hood of a patrol car fell to the pavement as it sped away, and was treated at the scene by paramedics.

Source: Metro
    “Liberalism is the exoteric religion of the financial oligarchs, the high priests of Mammon who rule the West. Appealing to the vanity and self-regard of the profane, they manufacture consent by way of elections, propaganda and all manner of distractive spectacle. Manipulation of the popular consciousness, a black art honed to new levels of refinement over the last century, is now accomplished through electronic memes and quite literal programming in television, music and film. An inverted hierarchy will promote inverted values. Who among us today honors saints and warriors past as heroes worthy of our emulation? Under the usury bankster regime, we instead offer adoration to the savage and the harlot.” — Mark Hackard, from ‘Counterfeit Paradise'

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    State
    Florida Florida
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ancestry
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    310 Posts
    A big part of the rioting problem in this instance is the moral support the Negroes are receiving from Jewish and White antifas. I hope Trump shows some backbone, federalizes the national guards in hard it states & gives the order to use deadly force. These so called protests are a form of racial intimidation by Negros against Whites. The Negro problem is the unspoken political issue in the US. If Trump does what Bush 41 didn't do in 1992 he'll win by a landslide in November in spite of all the negative press he'll receive from the mainstream media.
    Trump is a Jew like Bush is a Mexican. I want all Oval Office and Capitol Hill personnel to leave the Guard and other State institutions alone. Let Minnesota fix a Minneapolis problem. Have Trump send troops to the border and keep them there. Doesn't anyone care about fulfilling their own responsibilities anymore?

I hope they throw it out and the dindus continue going apeshit until the end of time. They'll never have any traction in this country and that's quite all right with me!

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 04:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Occupation
    Thrower of Rocks
    Politics
    Anti-Judaist
    Religion
    Crypto-Marcionite
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts
    So why would Trump, who has been the most pro-Jewish president in a generation, who also spent his whole first term pandering to people who already supported him (low IQ rednecks) along with people who will never support him (blacks), do this?

In fact, why would anything he do right now be taken seriously at all? He may do a racism purely as red meat because it’s election time. Why is his DOJ looking into the Ahmaud Arbery case as a hate crime?

No one answers this.
    If only you knew how bad things really are

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rædwald For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast