Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: The George Floyd Armageddon: Iconoclast Mob Destroys Our Heritage And Civilisation As America Burns From Coast To Coast

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 12th, 2020 @ 02:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid/Atlantid
    Country
    Dominion of Canada Dominion of Canada
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Traditionalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Until two weeks ago, my girlfriend worked for a company here in Canada that was recently acquired by a US parent company. A couple of months ago, this company hired a Somalian Muslim woman who does absolutely no work, whatsoever. She also constantly makes excuses about why she had to be away from her desk, or was unable to complete tasks. The other employees were well aware of this, as numbers are tracked and freely available, and had complained to management, as this impacted others. Nothing was ever done. In a private chat with some of her coworkers (the Somalian was not part of it), my girlfriend mentioned that she's likely a diversity quota hire, which explains her apparent immunity to consequences. Another employee in the chat, a white girl who is married to a black man twice her age (and with a criminal record), has an incessant chip on her shoulder about race issues, never shuts up about BLM and how much "danger" her two mulatto children are in, etc., filed a complaint with management about the comment. She was suspended with pay for several days, but told she would be allowed to return and not to worry. The day she was supposed to return, she received a call from HR that the US corporate office intervened and terminated her, citing the current "climate".

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Loyalist For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts

Maryland Copperhead Presses Charges Against Mayor for Desecrating Two Confederate Flags

In the small town of Hancock, Maryland, a local bar called the “Town Tavern” has for years displayed two outdoor paintings of the Confederate battle flag. The bar closed recently, but the murals stayed up. Then last month, the mayor of Hancock, Ralph Salvagno, decided to cover them with red spray-paint.

Maj. Breathed grew up near Hancock and attended the University of Maryland. He served with the South during the Civil War, and moved to Hancock afterwards, and is buried there.

Though technically a Northern state, Maryland was sympathetic to the South . President Lincoln used very authoritarian tactics to keep the state in the union — including having dozens of members of the state legislature arrested.

The owner of the property, Billie Jean Fisher, filed a police report, and in an apparent moment of hubris, Mayor Salvagno, who is white, admitted that he had done it, proclaiming, “I think I did the right thing.”

He has been charged with malicious destruction of property, and faces up to 60 days in jail and a $500 fine.

Remember: You can fight back.

The post Maryland Copperhead Presses Charges Against Mayor for Desecrating Two Confederate Flags appeared first on American Renaissance.

Who do we trust?
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,474 Posts
    Young Mother Shot Dead by BLM Supporters for Allegedly Saying ‘All Lives Matter’

A young mother has been shot and killed by a mob of Black Lives Matter supporters for allegedly saying “All Lives Matter.”

Jessica Doty Whitaker, a 24-year-old from Indianapolis, was gunned down Sunday, July 5, following an argument over “Black Lives Matter and language,” Fox 59 reported.

Whitaker and her fiancé, Jose Ramirez, were walking along Canal Court at 3AM when they got into an argument about Black Lives Matter with a group of four men and a woman.

The Gateway Pundit reports that Whitaker’s father, Robert Doty, told the outlet, “BLM supporters had walked by her and her fiance and said ‘Black Lives Matter,’ to which Jessica responded that ‘All Lives Matter.'”

Ramirez told WTHR that one of the guys in the other group pulled a gun, but they were able to talk it out and walk away after Ramirez pulled a gun of his own.

Minutes later, shots rang out on the canal and Whitaker was hit.

“I was squashed and they went up the hill and left we thought, but they were sitting on St Claire waiting for us to come under the bridge and that’s when she got shot,” Ramirez said.

“I was actually holding her with it happened,” he told WTHR. “She just fell. I turned around, and I opened fire too. But that’s just a reaction. I didn’t see nobody. I didn’t hopefully I didn’t hit nobody.”

“She shouldn’t have lost her life,” he said, according to Fox 59. “She’s got a 3-year-old son she loved dearly.”

“It’s hard to tell him his mom is in heaven and if you want to talk to her you have to look up and say, ‘I love you mom,'” he added.

According to The Gateway Pundit, Whitakers grandfather posted on Facebook that “multiple black assailants” shot her in the head.

“Why isn’t anybody outraged about this?” he said in the post. “Is it that BLM was involved or that it was white young adults that [were] the victims?”

The Indianapolis Metro Police Department are still looking for the suspects.

Source: Caldronpool

BLM Supporter Fired After Threatening to Stab Anyone Who Says ‘All Lives Matter’

A Black Lives Matter supporter who posted a video to social media threatening to stab the next person to say “All Lives Matter” has been fired from her job.

Claira Janover, a recent Harvard University graduate, posted the short video to TikTok which quickly began to circulate across multiple social media platforms.

“The next person who has the sheer nerve, the sheer entitled caucasity to say ‘all lives matter,’ I’ma stab you,” Janover said in the video. The word ‘caucasity’ is a reference to the “audacity of white people.”

“I’ma stab you,” she went on to say, “and while you’re struggling and bleeding out, I’ma show you my paper cut and say, ‘My cut matters too.'”

Following the online backlash that ensued, Janover shared another video in which she blamed conservatives and Trump supporters for “taking” her job away after she was fired.

“I know this is what Trump supporters wanted because standing up for Black Lives Matter put me in a place online to be seen by millions of people,” she said.

“The job that I worked really hard to get and meant a lot to me just called and fired me because of everything.

“I don’t know if everyone seen but my Black Lives Matter videos have been circulating a lot, they were picked up by conservatives and spread and shared and people were demanding that I be fired which I just got the job I worked really hard for.

Janover went on to say: “I’m still not going to stop talking about and defend Black Lives Matter. You can’t take away my spirit and my devotion for human rights.”

According to the New York Post, Janover’s LinkedIn account lists her as an “incoming government and public business service analyst” at Deloitte, a UK-based accounting firm.

While some have accused Trump supporters and conservatives of engaging in “Cancel Culture”, it’s important to note this is hardly an accurate comparison to losing your career for being politically incorrect on Facebook or ‘Liking’ the wrong post on Twitter.

If a conservative made these sorts of threats online, whether in jest or not, few reasonable folks would come to their defence. Besides, stabbing people to death for ‘words’ seems more consistent with the militant bike-lock-wielding types on the other side of the political divide.

Poor Ms Janover is simply another example of the Left’s utter inability to take responsibility for their own actions. And so when they’re faced with the consequences of bad choices, their first instinct is to blame other people.

What we have here is a flawless illustration of what Thomas Sowell highlighted when he brilliantly asked, “Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?”

"Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive." - William Wordsworth

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

In the world of ETHNOMATHEMATICS, 2+2=oppression and ‘achievement’ is a white supremacist construct

Injecting ‘social justice’ into every aspect of education is having a disastrous effect on kids’ ability to learn. But what would you expect from a system that considers academic achievement itself a construct of white supremacy?

The ultra-woke educators of Seattle have pioneered the ‘decolonialization’ of education, in the process managing to defeat the purpose of teaching itself. It would be easy to simply mock the logical pretzels these theorists tie themselves into, but they’re imposing their behavioral experiments in competitive navel-gazing on American children, inflicting deep alienation and harming kids’ ability to learn anything at all. Indeed, the latest trend in culturally-aware pedagogy seems to be denouncing the desire to impart knowledge as a colonialist impulse that must be squashed.

The so-called ‘achievement gap’ – the academic divide between poor and minority children and their better-off, whiter counterparts – has long been the subject of hand-wringing among educators. With each failed strategy, progressive teachers return to the drawing board, determined to further plumb the depths of social theory in the hope that the next solution – ethnomathematics? decolonizing science? – will be the magic bullet that puts all students on an equal footing.

The colonial achievement gap

Led deep into the Twilight Zone by this theoretical spelunking, Seattle’s ethnic studies educators have declared their predecessors had this ‘achievement gap’ thing all wrong. It’s not that minority kids are failing – though thanks to initiatives like Common Core and the maniacal focus on standardized testing at the exclusion of all else, they certainly are, in greater numbers than ever. No, it’s that teachers are wrongfully imposing colonial constructs like ‘knowledge’ and ‘learning’ on them.

The only way to truly decolonialize the classroom is for the teacher to dispense with white supremacist notions of achievement and opportunity, according to Tracy Castro-Gill, a Seattle ethnic studies instructor who prides herself on exclusively bullying white people (
    seriously). Because closing opportunity gaps is often measured in improved test scores, Castro-Gill reasons, the very concept of such gaps – like standardized tests themselves – must be racist.

Closing ‘Achievement/Opportunity’ gaps is a Western way of thinking about education. It’s linear and views students as lacking something and needing to be turned into some ideal, which is defined by white supremacy.

This isn’t just because kids who fall behind in reading and math are encouraged (“and their parents are coerced,” Castro-Gill says) to undergo tutoring to bring them up to speed, taking up free time that could otherwise be used in “enrichment programs like underwater robotics, urban arts, and the gender and sexuality alliance” (never mind that one can’t build functional robots, aquatic or otherwise, without a solid grasp of mathematics). Expecting kids to have a working knowledge of numbers and letters is itself participating in a system of oppression.

It’s not failure, it’s ‘space for reflection’

How perfect then, that when these ideas are put into practice, they lead to poor academic performance. The Seattle school district implemented an ‘ethnomathematics’ curriculum last year, described to the public as an effort to “rehumanize” math by using real-world problem solving to keep students engaged. In reality, the plan proposed to teach students how “western mathematics… dictates economic oppression and is used to marginalize people of color” – and it was adopted districtwide even after the high schools that piloted the program reported a shocking 21% overall drop in math scores.

According to Castro-Gill, this is a feature, not a bug – “space for reflection,” not academic excellence, is the goal.

It’s not just Seattle, either. Rutgers University math education grad student Brittany Marshall ignited a Twitter firestorm when she said “the idea of 2+2 equaling 4 is cultural,” but numerous other teachers - including a shadowy group calling itself the MathEdCollective - came to her defense.

Those who aren’t on board with this reimagining of the building blocks of education as oppressive tools of the colonizer are expected to keep quiet. One official, speaking to Education Week when Seattle’s program was rolled out, praised the goal of helping “students of color” feel “included” in math class, but warned the new method would do just the opposite.

An excuse to destroy the public school system

While ‘the Left’ is often blamed for the excesses of social justice theory, the more politically-aware leftists see programs like Seattle’s ethnomathematics as a cynical attempt to give social-justice cover to the total evisceration of the public schooling system. After all, who needs skilled teachers if the very act of imparting knowledge is oppressive? Indeed, who needs paid teachers at all? Why not just rope in a bunch of volunteer ‘facilitators’ – ‘community members’ who can be paid a token sum – and dispense with those pesky teachers’ unions completely?

Just as Black Lives Matter’s focus on racial divisions perpetuates the ruling power structure by dividing the working class, ethnomathematics and other efforts to shoehorn divisive ‘social justice’ jargon into public school curricula prevent the development of any class consciousness among youth. The achievement gap, after all, is much more a function of socioeconomic status than of racial or ethnic background.

Few educators would contest that the American school system is broken, focusing too much on testing while failing to impart critical thinking ability and squelching intellectual curiosity. However, sidelining the very idea of academic achievement only ensures that system will never recover.

It is a simple thing to make smart ignorant. But it is impossible to make stupid smart.

In the world of ETHNOMATHEMATICS, 2+2=oppression and ‘achievement’ is a white supremacist construct 15 VII 2020.

Look what they did to the whites in South Africa. That’s our future. First the capital cities, then the country. That’s the way the White race will disappear. London, Paris, New York, France, Germany, Sweden, Holland - gone. The pace of this White replacement is remarkable and political correctness disallows you speaking about it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagdmesser For This Useful Post:

Who do we trust?
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,474 Posts
    L'Oreal to remove words like 'whitening' and 'fair' from its products

Source: CNN

L'Oreal (LRLCF), the world's largest cosmetic and beauty company, announced on Friday that it will stop using words like "whitening" and "fair" in describing its products. The announcement comes amid anti-racism protests and calls against racial inequality following George Floyd's death.
    "The L'Oreal Group has decided to remove the words white/whitening, fair/fairness, light/lightening from all its skin evening products," the French cosmetics giant said in statement.
    L'Oreal faced backlash earlier in the month following a post on Twitter stating it "stands in solidarity with the Black community, and injustice of any kind." The post garnered comments accusing the company of hypocrisy for dropping British model Munroe Bergdorf from its brand in 2017, following comments she made about systemic racism.

The model herself, also criticized the brand for its solidarity message for Black Lives Matter, saying L'Oreal "threw me to the wolves for speaking out about racism and white supremacy." She was the UK brand's first transgender model before she was dropped.
    Bergdorf said in a Twitter statement that L'Oreal Paris brand president, Delphine Viguier, "expressed regret for how the situation was handled" following a conversation between the two. The company rehired Bergdorf and she will now join the UK company's diversity and inclusion advisory board.
    L'Oreal isn't the first company to make changes to its brand, as pushback continues over controversial skin-lightening products and beauty companies' lack of racial diversity in products and advertisements

On Thursday, Hindustan Unilever, the Indian and Bangladesh unit of Anglo-Dutch firm Unilever (UL), announced that it would "stop using the word 'Fair" on its "Fair and Lovely" skincare products. Unilever stated its reason was to move toward "a more inclusive vision of beauty."
    Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), also announced on Thursday it has discontinued two lines of skincare products from its brands that include the word "fairness" on its labels for the same reasons.

The New York Times will start using uppercase “Black” to describe people and cultures of African origin, both in the U.S. and elsewhere.

Dear Colleagues,

At The Times and elsewhere, the nationwide protests over racism and police violence have prompted discussions about many aspects of our coverage. One element has been a renewed focus on a longstanding debate: whether to capitalize the term “Black.”

We have talked to more than 100 staff members to get their views, reviewed the arguments that have been made over many years, and consulted with colleagues at other news organizations. The feedback has been thoughtful and nuanced, with a wide range of opinions among colleagues of all backgrounds.

Based on those discussions, we’ve decided to adopt the change and start using uppercase “Black” to describe people and cultures of African origin, both in the United States and elsewhere. We believe this style best conveys elements of shared history and identity, and reflects our goal to be respectful of all the people and communities we cover.

The change will match what many readers are seeing elsewhere. The Associated Press and other major news organizations have recently adopted “Black,” which has long been favored by many African-American publications and other outlets. The new style is also consistent with our treatment of many other racial and ethnic terms: We recently decided to capitalize “Native” and “Indigenous,” while other ethnic terms like “Asian-American” and “Latino” have always been capitalized.

We will retain lowercase treatment for “white.” While there is an obvious question of parallelism, there has been no comparable movement toward widespread adoption of a new style for “white,” and there is less of a sense that “white” describes a shared culture and history. Moreover, hate groups and white supremacists have long favored the uppercase style, which in itself is reason to avoid it.

The term “brown” as a racial or ethnic description should also generally remain lowercase and should be used with care. “Brown” has been used to describe such a disparate range of people — Latin, Indigenous, Asian, Middle Eastern — that the meaning is often unclear to readers. A more specific description is generally best.

The change to “Black” is effective immediately; relevant stylebook entries will be revised in the coming days. Here are a few additional points to keep in mind:

Both “Black” and “white” should normally be used as adjectives, not nouns.
    “African-American” remains an acceptable alternative for Black people in the United States; we should generally choose the term that the subject favors.
    Under our longstanding guidelines, we should include references to a person’s race or ethnicity only when it is pertinent and the pertinence is clear to readers.
    Take care to avoid implying that “white” is the default (for example, by noting the race of a Black person in a story but not specifying the race of others). And avoid implying that any racial or ethnic group is monolithic in its outlook or views.

Thanks to all the staff members who shared thoughtful, nuanced views on this complex subject, and to Mike Abrams, who helped guide our discussions and thinking.

Source: NYT
    "Bliss was it in that dawn to be alive." - William Wordsworth

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 04:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    955 Posts
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ţoreiđar For This Useful Post:

Germania incognita
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    437 Posts
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/viral-pho...-matter-arrest

Brian was allowed to hand in his resignation at the high school, so he's free to apply for another job at a school.
    And he seems like a Afrocentrist, wearing the Egyptian necklace of Ankh.

"Make strong old dreams lest our world lose heart." -Ezra Pound

Support Skadi forum

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hersir For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    428 Posts
    I just got to witness a "black moment" in person. On the way home I stop at the grocery store to pickup a few items. This is monsoon season in Arizona & a storm came through while I was in the store. It knocked out the power and a clerk told me I had to go to the front of the store - it was a safety issue, though everyone has a flashlight on their phone. Cash registers were working so everyone was able to checkout. Because of the lightening I waited just outside the store's entrance under cover instead of going to my car ( a lot of Arizonans don't seem to be worried about lightening). There were four clerks standing at the entrance, one holding a closed sign. All the Whites and Hispanics who approached and saw the sign turned around. Then this Negress walked up to the entrance. Instead of turning around she decides to argue. "I have to feed my four kids!". Then she mentioned she was Black. (As if no one had noticed.) One of the clerks, who was Black, said "I understand, I'm Black too" as if that is suppose to mean something. The Negress still argued so one of the clerks got the manager. He told her he couldn't let her in the store because the power was out but she still argued and said, "Don't call the police on me because I'm Black! That's what it took. The manager (a White man) told her she come just inside the entrance and someone would go and get her items and check her out.

This is TNB. This is why those people get into those situations that go downhill so quickly. They just fucking refuse to behave like everyone else.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ćmeric For This Useful Post:

71% of Britons Oppose Protesters Pulling Down Statues, Just 13% Support

YouGov has found Black Lives Matter stunts such as protesting despite lockdown, removing statues, and taking the knee command little public support.

In a wide-ranging survey commissioned by The Sun on Sunday, pollsters found that just 13% of respondents supported “protesters physically damaging or pulling down statues of historical figures with links to slavery” — actions which arguably received the
    tacit support of police leaders in Bristol — compared to 71% opposed.

Moreover, the survey found that “the removal of all statues of historical figures with links to slavery from British towns and cities” more generally, including by lawful means, was supported by only 27% of respondents — far behind the 49% opposed, including 71% of Conservative supporters and 69% of Leave voters.

Looking at the Conservative supporters and Leave supporters who have formed the core of Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s support, YouGov also found that 47% of respondents from both contingents opposed the Black Lives Matter protests more generally, compared to just 18% and 22% who supported them, respectively.

With regard to the specific timing of the protests — during the anti-coronavirus lockdown and not lawful, although the authorities have expended little or no effort to enforce the law against BLM activists — only 21% of all respondents said they should have gone ahead, including a mere 6% of Conservative supporters and 7% of Leave supporters.

61% of both Conservatives and Leavers said the protests “Should not have gone ahead at all”.

Conservatives and Leavers were also unenthused with professional footballers “taking the knee” prior to matches and bearing the ‘Black Lives Matter’ slogan on their uniforms.

63% of Conservative supporters said the kneeling was inappropriate, along with 60% who did not approve of the BLM logo on uniforms. The disapproval level among Leavers was similar, with 61% against the kneeling and 59% against the BLM logos.

Interestingly, however, YouGov also found a majority of Conservative supporters and Leaver supporters — but not Labour supporters, Liberal Democrat supporters, or Remain supporters — feel Britons are now “less free to say what they think”.

59% of Conservative supporters agreed with the statement “People in Britain these days are now less free to say what they think”. The figure for Leave supporters was even higher, at 63%.

The figures for Labour supporters, Lib Dem supporters, and Remainers were also not good, as even though there were no outright majorities for “less free” significantly more respondents opted that option than for “more free”.

Asked “Do you personally feel able to express your honest views about politics or current events on social media?” a remarkable 54% of Conservatives and 52% of Leavers said they did not, compared to 13% who said they did.

41% of Conservatives and 39% of Leavers also said they did not feel free to express themselves at work, compared to 22% who said they did.

Family and friends appeared to be the only bright spot for Conservatives and Leavers, with 80% and 77% saying they felt free to express themselves in front of them.

The figures for Labour supporters, Lib Dem supporters, and Remain supporters were even higher, however.

Petty obvious the vast majority of Brits don't like having their traditions, heritage, values and culture TRASHED by a bunch of communists and foreigners.

That 13% are probably not even citizens and if they are then their original nationality is probably not British. The history of the UK is war enshrined in almost every monument...and if they are not careful, it could come again from within like the USA.

Thanks to the EU sponsored human trafficking campaigns the Britain has plenty of savages that seem to be doing tons of stabbing, raping, and property destruction. Elect hardcore Nationalists and demand an end to immigration.

71% of Britons Oppose Protesters Pulling Down Statues, Just 13% Support

25 VII 2020.

Cancel Culture - when Europe has to change to accommodate the unwanted 3rd World stone –age groids and mad, medieval religious mulsim fanatic invaders.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagdmesser For This Useful Post: