26. You may not vote on this poll
  • The god emperor Donald Trump

16 61.54%
  • Sleepy Joe Biden

6 23.08%
  • There won't be an election...

4 15.38%
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 POTUS Election: Trump v Biden ("The Steal")

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts
    The polls discouraged a lot of Trump supporters from voting. ABC had a poll last week that put Biden ahead in Wisconsin by 17%. Currently Biden has less then a 1% lead.

Alaska hasn't been called yet but it will go for Trump. Trump is behind by 8,000 votes in Nevada but 13% of the vote hasn't been counted. Trump is ahead in Georgia, North Carolina & Pennsylvania. In Pennsylvania it is currently 54% Trump to 44% Biden with 81% counted. If Trump carries all 5 of these states he wins.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ęmeric For This Useful Post:

Retarded in mysterious ways
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    36 Minutes Ago @ 08:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    983 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ęmeric View Post
    The polls discouraged a lot of Trump supporters from voting. ABC had a poll last week that put Biden ahead in Wisconsin by 17%. Currently Biden has less then a 1% lead.

Alaska hasn't been called yet but it will go for Trump. Trump is behind by 8,000 votes in Nevada but 13% of the vote hasn't been counted. Trump is ahead in Georgia, North Carolina & Pennsylvania. In Pennsylvania it is currently 54% Trump to 44% Biden with 81% counted. If Trump carries all 5 of these states he wins.
    Seems like Arizona is back in the game, as the estimated counted votes at 98% has been adjusted down to 86%, with Biden currently leading at 51.0% to Trump's 47.6%.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    North Baltic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegenschlag View Post
    And after a Trump loss, I hope Americans don't feel to disheartened. It's not like Trump's presidency has made much of a difference that I can tell. But many of you should consider moving "back" to Europe.
    I'm only a second generation American by both birth and descent in the male line and my father as well as his married those with both UK and US background, but my wife is just US. Even with eugenics in mind, it wouldn't matter to Parliament, who would rather have more Asian and African voters. I'm part Canadian but don't speak French and don't want to, nor would I be a priority there. Neither would the Netherlands have me on 1/16 from 300 years ago. What then? Australia?

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 05:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    620 Posts
    Blatant massive voter fraud. It's so obvious. Biden cant get 12 people to show for his rallies and yet he has a tidal wave of votes appearing out of nowhere. Oh and to everyone saying it won't be any worse than Trump under a Harris presidency you're a fool.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 10:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    399 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegenschlag View Post
    And after a Trump loss, I hope Americans don't feel to disheartened. It's not like Trump's presidency has made much of a difference that I can tell. But many of you should consider moving "back" to Europe.
    It was a bit of a mind changer to many.
    While I think Trump would perform better than Biden/Harris, I don't think that there won't be any benefits in the long run. It may be the bad things they do that will drive people into the right direction, working like a wake up call, if you want.

Trump will extend the inevitable for 4 years at best. The present course into the future will mean Finis America anyway. Not immediately, but the demographic drift will lead to perpetual leftism, due to the addition of turd world voters supporting parties that give them hand outs of some sorts, even if it's some sort of affirmative action program. The system is going to be even more Anti-White with the present trends. The fuzz about "White Nationalism" is also an indicator that the left is expecting some sort of backlash at which they'd like to strike pre-emptively. They probably can't believe themselves that Whites are still that cooperative and compliant, after all that is done to them, especially by destroying their institutions piece by piece. Well, many have unwittingly a part in this themselves. So the troubles aren't that uncalled for as one may think.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theunissen For This Useful Post:

Trump campaign to immediately request recount in Wisconsin citing 'reports of irregularities' – statement.

Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien has said in a statement the president is "within the threshold to request a recount" in the key battleground state of Wisconsin, where the Elections Commission has declared a victory for Biden.

According to calculations by most US media, Wisconsin is still too close to call, with less than a one percent margin between the candidates and over 98% of votes counted. However, Wisconsin Elections Commission Administrator Meagan Wolfe told NBC News that "all of the ballots have been counted" in the state. Biden won the state by 20,697 votes, according to NBC's tally.

Earlier, President Donald Trump said his opponents were erasing his “500,000 vote advantage” in the crucial state of Pennsylvania, adding new Joe Biden votes there and in other battlegrounds. Trump took to Twitter, claiming that election workers in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan had started “finding Biden votes all over the place.” “So bad for our Country!” he added.

The Soviet Union used to turn in similar percentages. As Stalin used to say; “It’s not the votes that count, it’s who counts the votes.”

Trump is not just up against the Biden Crime Family, but also the Democratic Crime Party. Not to mention the evil Deep State, and their Media!

Trump is right, I was watching the Guardian vote progress map in the early hours and saw Wisconsin in pink winning for Trump with a smallish margin, half an hour later it just flipped right over to cyan. Similar happened with at least one other state. Why should votes SUDDENLY come in a massive hit for one side only?

Michigan and Nevada gave a similarly strange impression during the process.

There have been some many lies about Trump since he was elected president. The entire Russia Gate was a lie. The cover up of the Biden Crime Family by the CIA the FBI and the Media is worth considering. It would be a surprise if this cabal of traitors didn't try to steal the election.

Trump campaign to immediately request recount in Wisconsin ...

https://www.rt.com/usa/505605-trump-wisconsin-recount-request
    3 hours ago · BREAKING: Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien:"There have been reports of irregularities in several Wisconsin counties which raise serious doubts about the validity of the results. The President is well within the threshold to request a recount and we will immediately do so.”

We all knew the Demorats were going to this. The thing is, are they going to get away with it, AGAIN?

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    423 Posts

77% of Americans Think Violence Will Break Out After the Election

Fifty-nine percent of Trump supporters believe POTUS can lose only if "Democrats rigged the election."
    The post 77% of Americans Think Violence Will Break Out After the Election appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    423 Posts

‘The Steal Is On’ in Pennsylvania: Poll Watchers Denied Access, Illegal Campaigning at Polling Locations

Election Day kicked off with a bout of chaos in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, with poll watchers reportedly denied access and witnesses alleging “illegal campaigning” at various polling locations.

According to Trump 2020 EDO director Mike Roman, Democrat election officials are banning Trump poll watchers all across the city, as one video shows.

There also appear to be instances of illegal campaigning at various polling locations.

According to the Philadelphia Republican Party, in the first two hours of voting alone, they have received reports of “several reporting locations closed,” hundreds of voters stuck in line, ballot harvesting, and officials denying poll watchers access.
    https://www.amren.com/news/2020/11/t...ing-locations/

Last Online
    Tuesday, June 1st, 2021 @ 06:43 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    German-American and proud
    Subrace
    Alpinid-Nordid
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts
    I've been keeping my mouth shut all the way through this so far, tbh. As a historian, I decided to resign myself to be a silent observer of this election. I haven't even spoke to my family about it (they all want Trump to win). In 2016 I was younger and more vocal, but in the last 4 years and after recent events I just gotta say: I am glad all this is going down. This is good business for us. The ZOG controlled system in the US is being accelerated to be burned down either way. If Biden wins, the status quo system will just burn down anyway, if Trump wins, the Leftists will devour themselves in the end and the zionist GOP will most likely fracture in the end and destroy itself. Either way, this is all good business and I welcome all of this. I never bothered to vote this year (I voted in 2016 for Trump as a chaos vote) and I really didn't have to. This system in the USA and the rest of the West is anti-Germanic and anti-intellectual.

The faster we get this show on the road, the better. It just warms my heart knowing leftwingers, rightwingers, and libertarians are all playing themselves and even (((them))) are playing themselves. A balkanization of the USA is inevitable and I welcome it. Trump winning might prolong our country being on the life support system it's on. I understand it might be difficult for some of you to stomach it, but our way of life can't keep sustaining itself; not under this anti-Germanic system. Trump will most likely lose due to a combination of Democrat voting fraud and white men walking away from him because he was dumb enough to brag about catering to non-white demographics. This Germanic White Man is happy about all this and everyone else should be terrified that I am.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ediruc For This Useful Post:

6th army lives matter
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,534 Posts
    I planned on doing a post on all the voter fraud issues I've ran into so far, but I'm now convinced that the ones I saw mentioned (Michigan, Wisconsin) don't seem to be real - although incompetence is to blame for the temporary strange result in Michigan, the mistake seems to have been corrected pretty fast and had no impact on the reality on the ground - and while it looks pretty obvious that there was a Democrat attempt to cheat in Detroit if you read between the lines, it was already stopped dead in its tracks before the election commenced; the news circulating about Detroit seems to be related to an issue of last year which some people now seem to think is a fresh matter.

The Wisconsin result seems to be aduately explained by, amongst others, USA Today:

Quote Originally Posted by USA Today
    Democratic nominee Joe Biden passed Trump in Wisconsin about 3:30 a.m. on Nov. 4 because the City of Milwaukee reported its 170,000 absentee votes all at the same time. The votes were reported together because Milwaukee and 38 other communities used a central count location. Other communities counted absentee ballots at the polling places, and reported them earlier along with their in-person vote totals.

From 3:26 to 3:44 a.m. in The Associated Press election reporting stream, the vote for Biden jumped by 149,520 (9.2% of Biden's total votes) and Trump's vote jumped by 31,803 votes (2% of his total votes). Milwaukee County accounted for nearly all of that jump.

Biden doing well in Milwaukee absentee ballots should be the furthest thing from a surprise. In 2016, Hillary Clinton won the city of Milwaukee by 77%-18%. And polling leading up to the election showed 81% of the people planning to vote absentee in Wisconsin supported Biden.
    Being Flemish - and Belgian elections being rather different - I do find the margins still huge however ... 60-40 and 70-30 is one thing but, 80-20 another. Yet if this is just the way things are in the U.S. all across the country all the time, or at least often enough, then I don't see a particular reason for doubt here. Can any of our American members shine light on this issue? Are such margins really possible over there or do they indicate electoral fraud?

Or is there indeed something going on? HoM came across this post as the elections were still in full swing:

I would not be surprised if we do come across genuine attempts to mess with ballots in the near future as it was eventually unearthed that there was considerable Democrat voter fraud in 2016 as well across the country, but not enough to change the outcome of the elections. And there's certainly a lot of cyber censorship going on right now.

What seems true enough is that far right voters and Euro-American blue collar workers, whom were largely ignored by Trump prior to this election, but also in the four proceeding years, stayed home this time. In the case of the far right Trump did more than enough counter signalling as well as not delivering on hardly anything which warms "our fascist hearts".

This is a strategic loss for us though - as it does look like Trump lost: less chance of civil war (let's face it: rightwingers don't have time for riots, they work), no secessionist Democrat states, no populist momentum anymore, Trump being unable to groom a GOP clone of him for 2024 (the GOP may just try with a Romney or a McCain again) ... a return to normalcy in global politics (war with Syria, confrontations with Russia, internationalism), the Democrats rolling back a handful of the good things Trump did and four years of business as usual primarly, but with a president who caters to the far left in his party and who is a Chinese puppet and hence more clown world in your lives, probably not in the least because of the Chinese ability to blackmail him. It's pretty horrible all around.

Of course, if Trump does not back down, then all bets are off. That seems to be the best thing that can happen to Anglo-America now - total chaos and the left getting angrier every day as he does not concede defeat in the elections.

What we could've had... This would've led to war across the U.S. in its entirety and the ability for our people there to secede and establish homelands. We'll never know whether Cali and co would've seceded - but perhaps when another GOP candidate does cater to blue collar Euro-Americans in four years from now, that can still happen. But those are four lost years in which the demographic situation will massively deteriorate once more.
    “As brothers and sisters we knew instinctively that if we were going to stand in darkness, best we stand in a darkness we had made ourselves.” - Douglas Coupland