Thread: Do you subscribe to personality type elitism?

Last Online
    Monday, October 12th, 2020 @ 08:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Celtic
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Vagrant
    Politics
    Nativism/Nationalism
    Religion
    Summum bonum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Do you subscribe to personality type elitism?

1. Do you think your personal personality type/trait makes you superior to others / part of a cognitive elite? Do you believe that introversion is superior to extroversion or vice versa?

2. If you're an introvert, do you take pleasure in extroverts being deprived of social interaction?

3. Do you think a certain personality trait or type works hand in glove with nationalism or that some personality types are detrimental to nationalism?

4. Do you believe people who do not share your specific type or a particular trait are the human equivalent of empty calories?

5. Do you believe people with certain personality types should be disenfranchised?

INTJ Specific

1. Do you believe other types are more likely to be traitors?

2. Do you believe INTJs are less vulnerable to manipulation?

3. Do you think the world would be a better place if more or even most people were INTJs?

4. Do you think other types are less capable of reason?

5. Do you believe other types should be led by your type or that your type alone is most suitable for governance?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Coillearnach For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 01:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swiss-German
    Subrace
    Pred. (Hallstatt) Nordic
    Single adult
    Politics
    to every man a woman of his race
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coillearnach View Post
    1. Do you think your personal personality type/trait makes you superior to others / part of a cognitive elite? Do you believe that introversion is superior to extroversion or vice versa?

2. If you're an introvert, do you take pleasure in extroverts being deprived of social interaction?

3. Do you think a certain personality trait or type works hand in glove with nationalism or that some personality types are detrimental to nationalism?

4. Do you believe people who do not share your specific type or a particular trait are the human equivalent of empty calories?

5. Do you believe people with certain personality types should be disenfranchised?
    I value introverts more highly because I dislike people, and I have the impression that introverts are more likely to be more different from people and to think more. However, while I prefer people to be of a certain MBTI, I do not place that above other aspects such as race.

INTJ Specific

3. Do you think the world would be a better place if more or even most people were INTJs?

5. Do you believe other types should be led by your type or that your type alone is most suitable for governance?
    1 Yes
    2 Yes, because we are both more introverted and more critical
    3 Yes. Make everybody INTJ dammit. Probably less technological advances than an INTP world, but with an increase in virtuousness and consciousness.
    4 I think it's more that they use their reasoning powers differently. INTPs are more "diverse" in the ideas and interests. Maybe make better engineers overall. Elon Musk for example is textbook INTP to me.
    5 Yes but no. Introverts seldom raise to leadership positons anyway, as they tend to distance themselves from people.

Last Online
    Saturday, June 6th, 2020 @ 12:06 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Holland, Germany and Sweden
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Married
    Politics
    Traditionalist
    Religion
    God
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I am myself an INTJ.

Introverts are superior in the sense that they are usually self reliant, stable and are not usually prone to bullshit. I also married one as well, and am quite glad that I did.

6th army lives matter
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,511 Posts
    A few years ago I was invited to a Facebook group ("Demon Support - Unofficial Objective Personality Group") which deals with personality types and where 95% of the messages read like the ones below and apparently everyone there knows what people are talking about, but I sure don't. I never looked that much into these matters like they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Support Group Member
    I come seeking repentance for my savior addictions.
    I just went on an Fe blaster rant to someone on facebook. A facebook friend of mine made a post comparing herself to Tony Robbins (she is a personal coach and a Te blaster). I couldn’t resist the urge to chime in and remind her that he shaped the culture that she is benefiting from. To me, it felt like comparing yourself to your grandfather without acknowledging that he’s the reason you are here.
    How do you blasters resist the urge to get the tribe in line with your De? I hate that I care so much about the tribe’s value judgements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Support Group Member
    To the double observers that envy us double deciders for being balanced with people, you guys don't know how bad we have it, like really, there are times I wish I was an observer, especially when doing things, you guys are more lucky than you realize, trust me, you don't know the sheer craziness us observers endure day to day and how that cause us even more troubles with people than you think. Appreciate that power cause is a very strong one.
    No - but I have some doubts regarding certain personality types ever being able to think issues through independently, by themselves. They can still see the light with some prodding however.

I would lie if I said I never did, it's just that there was no opportunity to ever feel that way before the Coronavirus. Although it's not so much extroverts' pain I welcome, as the pain of the extrovert degenerates who lost their favorite hobbies and decadent social life due to the virus.

Mweh, no. The Spartans had varying personality types as well no doubt and they turned out alright - after the agoge - and rigorous military training from a young age. Nothing that can't be dealt with.

That's so very extreme, isn't it?

Imagine a society and an ideology which would do that... they haven't been invented yet and that's a good thing.

INTJ Specific

No to all these questions. Anyone can be easily manipulated at certain ages and in certain circumstances and everyone can be unreasonable, including INTJ dogmatists and autists. To actually become a traitor something more needs to be at play than merely being for instance a stereotypical "high empath"; reason and instruction can counterbalance the natural tendencies of people born with a bleeding heart.
    “War is waged by men; not by beasts, or by gods. It is a peculiarly human activity. To call it a crime against mankind is to miss at least half its significance; it is also the punishment of a crime.” - Frederic Manning, The Middle Parts of Fortune