Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Post This made me sick; White Guilt Parade

Anti-slavery, white supremacy groups clash in Marblehead

MARBLEHEAD — A religious group that gathered downtown yesterday to atone for the sins of slavery drew a rival protest from a small band of white supremacists, who marched through town alongside them handing out leaflets and sporting T-shirts saying "Not guilty."

The anti-slavery demonstration was organized by the Christian tour group Lifeline Expedition, which is traveling around the world to slavery's root spots in an effort to reverse its effects through prayer and forgiveness. They chose to visit Marblehead because it was one of the first slave ports in America.

Participating were about a dozen white demonstrators wearing yokes and chains to symbolize their repentance for the sin of slavery and black T-shirts that said "So sorry." Black demonstrators walked behind them as a sign of forgiveness.

But as the procession formed for a march from Abbot Hall to the waterfront, they were met by a handful of members of National Alliance, a white supremacy group, who called the exercise "degrading" to white people.

"People walking around in chains — look at that! That's disgusting," said Michael Mquote=Berkanoros, Boston coordinator for National Alliance and a self-described white activist. "Slavery was a terrible thing, but it ended a century and a half ago."

He shouted "End the guilt!" into the open windows of cars driving by.

The three other members of the white supremacy group, some wearing black T-shirts that said "Not guilty," passed out fliers purporting that Jews owned many of the slaves in America, Africans were responsible for selling other Africans into slavery and white colonists were actually the first slaves in America.

The two small groups traipsed through town side by side, a snake of clanking chains, drum beats and shouts of protest, to the waterfront.

Each booklet handed out by demonstrators was followed by one from the National Alliance.

"I thought it was quite strange," said Dave Bannister of Oxford, England, a tourist watching the scene. "There's no slavery anymore, and why the protest?"

By the time the protesters and demonstrators arrived at the waterfront, a crowd of onlookers had gathered. People lunching at The Landing stretched out of their patio chairs to look. Shopkeepers leaned on doorways. Annette Bornstein of Revere stepped out of her art class and nervously accepted a flier from a National Alliance member.

"Slavery was a sign of the times," Bornstein said after reading it. "They shouldn't be blaming the Jews or anyone else. This is 2004. They should be looking to the future at something positive."

Several onlookers were skeptical of both Lifeline Expedition and the National Alliance.

"Are they looking for an apology?" asked Pete Fitzpatrick of Marblehead. "Well, I kind of think they should get over it, frankly."

Jay Sahagian, owner of The Barnacle restaurant, was hauling lobster bait from the back of his truck when the demonstrators, still chained, knelt down to pray at the waterfront. He refused a flier from the National Alliance.

"Oh, let them do it," he said of the demonstration. "You've got to let this stuff go sometimes."

Lifeline Expedition tour began in England four years ago. Marblehead is the third stop on the United States visit, which began two weeks ago in Maryland. The group planned to demonstrate on Boston Common today.

"We're deeply sorry about the sins of our forefathers," said Dave Pott of London, England, the headmaster of a Christian school who founded the organization.

Pott and Mquote=Berkanoros, a leader of the National Alliance group, talked civilly about their clashing views before the procession began.

Mquote=Berkanoros thought the act of chaining white people and apologizing for slavery resulted in "a white guilt complex."

Pott explained he was not guilt-ridden, but wanted to show accountability for sins of those who went before him. The exercise was intended to be a spiritual reconciliation with God, not only for slavery, but for sins in general.

A handful of the demonstrators were American. Most came from the Caribbean, France and England. One American family was traveling in a motor home with nine children from near Seattle.

The children, who are home-schooled, marched in the parade. One wore a yoke around his neck. Their father, Michael Lienau, is making a documentary film about the demonstrators.

After members of the National Alliance left the waterfront, three Marblehead police officers showed up and began asking questions about the demonstrators and protesters.

Police officers said they received calls from residents asking why children were in the parade and not in school. Lt. Matt Freeman said police did not receive calls regarding concerns about the National Alliance.

[source]

Emphasis added by SA
    Last edited by Siegfried; Wednesday, October 6th, 2004 at 06:48 PM. Reason: added picture

Sideways to the Sun
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Post Re: This made me sick; White Guilt Parade

Sickening and absolutely degrading.
    Would there be a national outcry if we put black people in yokes and chains? I would think so. If that is wrong then why is it ok to do it to white people?
    It isn't, but it just shows you how conditioned people are.

The point is none of the people present were/are either slaves or slaveowners.
    if your great great grandfather committed a crime several centuries ago, would you be walking about in manacles to "atone" for his sins and ask for forgiveness?
    More likely you would be locked up pending a psychiatric assessment.
    And rightly so.

In addition, I despie how these groups often usurp the name Christian.
    They aren't Christian, I can almost guarantee that right now before even doing any background checks on this group
    Last edited by Milesian; Wednesday, October 6th, 2004 at 04:43 PM.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Pathetic. Cheers to the National Alliance however.

My people were taken as slaves by Arabs/Saracens/Turks/Muslims repeatedly throughout history. We never got any apologies nor reparations. When Europeans suffer at the hands of non-Europeans there is no need for an apology it seems.

Last Online
    Sunday, January 20th, 2019 @ 01:06 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Germany
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Mum
    Politics
    Environment friendly
    Religion
    Heathen/Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

This is sick! The founder is a head master and all OMG!!! I can imagine what stuff indoctrination he brainwashed the pupils with.

I wonder how many of the idiots ancestors kept slaves? I'm sure their own ancestors were white slaves alright, working non-stop in factories and farm labour for a pittence, who couldn't afford to eat properly or buy decent clothes for winter.
    (It doesn't matter how old the song is, I won't stop liking it).

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    263 Posts

Another example if we needed it of the Aryan race being weakened by xtianity.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 19th, 2017 @ 10:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    New English
    State
    Vermont Vermont
    Smuggler
    Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Maybe I'll start wandering around Rome in chains and shackles and protesting the slavery practiced by the Empire. He-he.

"Du bist das Bild, das ich in mir barg..."
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Tuesday, April 11th, 2017 @ 10:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Folkish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried Augustus
    Pott explained he was not guilt-ridden, but wanted to show accountability for sins of those who went before him. The exercise was intended to be a spiritual reconciliation with God, not only for slavery, but for sins in general.
    How absolutely grotesque!

Sideways to the Sun
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AryanKrieger
    Another example if we needed it of the Aryan race being weakened by xtianity.
    What is xtianity? Do you mean Christianity?If so, then these people aren't I'm certain of it. They certainly don't act like the European Christians who conducted Holy Wars against the Muslims during the Middle Ages and saved Europe from being over-run by the Turkic hordes. Instead these are people who adhere to some heretical religion loosely based on Christianity but in reality has little to do with it's teachings. The Church on earth is properly called The Church Militant.
    I see little evidence of militancy on display here.
    They have perverted the teachings of the religion they claim to practice.

It would be the same if a group of people called themselves "Wotanists" yet supported mass immigration, the NWO and altering Wotanism with values and beliefs from elsewhere or that they had simply made up.

They can call themselves whatever they like, but it doesn't necessarily make it true

Sideways to the Sun
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allenson
    Maybe I'll start wandering around Rome in chains and shackles and protesting the slavery practiced by the Empire. He-he.
    Yeah, I'm going to put myself in shackles and ask forgiveness from Jews, Muslims ,etc, for Christianity's "crimes" throughout history.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 12th, 2005 @ 11:45 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milesian
    What is xtianity? Do you mean Christianity?If so, then these people aren't I'm certain of it. They certainly don't act like the European Christians who conducted Holy Wars against the Muslims during the Middle Ages and saved Europe from being over-run by the Turkic hordes.
    They didn't save Europe from the Turkic hordes. They were more concerned with destroying Europe itself through the 30 Years' War and other ventures in the name of a Jew on a stick. The Catholics decided to sack Byzantium during the Crusades solely for the purpose of loot. When the 'Christian soldiers' decided to launch an unprovoked imperialist war to 'liberate the tomb of Christ from the heathen' they merely engendered hostility which would have ramifications for centuries. Instead of fortifying Asia Minor, the Bosporus and the Dardanelles, the brave Catholics launched a series of raids into the 'Holy Land,' enraged Turks and Arabs both, destroyed Constantinople which was the only bastion against said Turks, and then congratulated themselves for being such good Christian heroes.
    As a result of their misdeeds, the Turks came to control 1/4 of Europe. Bravo.

Christianity in all its forms has been a pox, a blight, a plague upon our people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast