Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do You Supprt The Jews??? You Might

davison6

Originally posted by CREATORSS
    I am 25 years old, Been in the movement since I was an infant and spent 5 out of my 25 years in a state Prison B/C I do more than study and preach for my race!!!!! Maybe thats why you know more about the "ancient one" than me, When you were reading books in your bedroom, I was either on the streets leading men or in a cell paying the price. The truth is this struggle will be won by men like me!!! People who don't mind being inconvienced by petty things and Take impossible goals all the way to VICTORY. So you stay at home and do your thing ans stay out of the way of TRUE PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAHOWA
    And how did those five years benefit the movement? Now You are a watched man. We need as many Aryans staying out of trouble as we can. If You're so strong and determined, go father a white child, and stay out of jail so You can be his father!
    People who think like You do now will not win the struggle for us, and even if You think that people like me won't win it either (I disagree) You'll have to admit that You'll need people like me to help run the government once we're Jew free. By the way, did You get even a glimmering of a plan from what I wrote earlier? No? Then go back and do some studying, it's in there if You have Aryan intelligence.

Obergrenadier

wow davison6 that was very nice... about four posts one after another and all of them brought light onto the discussion and added wonderful points... i know why i missed you on the forum now

davison6

Originally posted by Obergrenadier
    wow davison6 that was very nice... about four posts one after another and all of them brought light onto the discussion and added wonderful points... i know why i missed you on the forum now
    And then I came back and reminded CreatorSS of the importance of looking to the future as well as the current struggle. May I have my avatar now?

CREATORSS

1-And how did those five years benefit the movement?

2-If You're so strong and determined, go father a white child, and stay....
    3-You'll have to admit that You'll need people like me to help run the goverment........

1-I recruited more members in the pen. than you can even dream of. Each of them have contributed more than you probably ever will!!

2-I have 2 children and counting thanks. And I am a great father.

3-No we wouldn't. I venture to say my IQ would leave you in the dust. I am more than a foot soldier. I made it as high as you can pretty much get in ever group I have been in B/C I am determined and Level headed.

Look guy, people like you that wouldn't go out of their way or do alittle dirty work, Fade out of the movement fast as you get into it. Glad to have you with us though and I will be sorry to see you go. Your right in the fact that everyone needs a few wusses to tell the troops and leaders to watch there backs. When I was a teenager, And my crew would get into rumbles we had a guy that his only job in a fight was to get some good tunes blasting. So I guess your one of those guys. Thanks for being there for us. 88

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 07:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by davison6
    You have the blessing of living in an ancient Aryan land
    HAIL WOTAN
    that still has local stores.
    HMMM our society is in total metamorphose and is destroyed each day, muds are taking over anywhere, our society is in total decay, im disgusted each time I walk outside in public areas.
    In rural areas of America some local stores can still be found, but with the exception of specialty items which are often very expensive, they no longer carry local products. Throwing the scum out and not importing, well, not exactly anything, but certainly not items damaging to our own industries, sounds wonderful.
    America is a very wide spread land, so I believe its hard to find but I almost believe at the same time that with a land so full of resources it cant be impossible to find those kind of stores or sellers or for Christ sake make your own products!
    .But it's not a step towards our final goal, it is
    our final goal.
    yes what concerns this subject yes then it is!
    Actually, it is true. Do You think he's eating caviar? Most Americans can only afford steak once a week. We've been quite punished for our obedience to Israel, and the worst is yet to come.
    I know of American poorness and especially in the 50/70th but alot of Americans seem to be rich pigs who can buy whatever they want! most of them are so entirely fat anyway, I despise most Americans, but those I like I really like......I have brothers and sisters in mios over there, why did they ever leave Europe behind.
    to engulf them self in this racial geneflow?

davison6

Originally posted by CREATORSS
    I recruited more members in the pen. than you can even dream of. Each of them have contributed more than you probably ever will!!
    By recruiting more jailbait? If getting into fights is your idea of contributing, then in the final analysis I'm confident that my contribution will be better regarded. Not to put You down because we need every white man, but recruiting in jail is easy, your audience is quite literally captive and jail is a great place to learn first hand what blacks are really like. I help convert technicians other professionals who know how to stay out of trouble, and who actually have something to lose (or give). And You'd be surprised at how many of your recruits will lose their dedication the minute they find a comfortable arrangement outside the pen. If You can't learn to stay out of trouble, You will do precious little good, and possibly much harm.

I have 2 children and counting thanks. And I am a great father.
    Good, now You have a reason for staying out of trouble!

No we wouldn't. I venture to say my IQ would leave you in the dust. I am more than a foot soldier. I made it as high as you can pretty much get in ever group I have been in B/C I am determined and Level headed.
    I'll go head to head with You in debate any day.

Look guy, people like you that wouldn't go out of their way or do alittle dirty work, Fade out of the movement fast as you get into it. Glad to have you with us though and I will be sorry to see you go. Your right in the fact that everyone needs a few wusses to tell the troops and leaders to watch there backs. When I was a teenager, And my crew would get into rumbles we had a guy that his only job in a fight was to get some good tunes blasting. So I guess your one of those guys. Thanks for being there for us. 88
    Oh, theres a lot of dirty work I could do, but because it's dirty I'd best keep quiet about it. About your rumbles, good white men get killed in those things for what? To push a negro off a city block? The fact that You have a wuss playing tunes suggests to me that You were rumbling because You enjoyed it, not because You were dedicated. In any case, I'm not one of your wusses, i sit in council and warn the intellectual leaders of dangers. You do believe in council or You wouldn't be here now, right?

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post SSCREATOR

I actually understand what you are saying, I do also think its abit evading of you Davison to say that "what did he give the movement by being in jail" well that's very narrow to say, course things has a consequence and someone has to take the final step in order to show we mean this serious, I my self well im not going into anything on here, but I know what this is about, let me put it that way. I think we need both soldiers in the field and guys buried in books, course both represent our splendid race!
    I do not believe in this conformity I see in many of my fellow brothers, I do believe in opposition and that we have to take a stand. but of course use our abilities best!

davison6

Post Re: SSCREATOR

Originally posted by HELLSTAR
    I do also think its abit evading of you Davison to say that "what did he give the movement by being in jail" well that's very narrow to say, course things has a consequence and someone has to take the final step in order to show we mean this serious, I my self well im not going into anything on here, but I know what this is about, let me put it that way. I think we need both soldiers in the field and guys buried in books, course both represent our splendid race!
    I do not believe in this conformity I see in many of my fellow brothers, I do believe in opposition and that we have to take a stand. but of course use our abilities best!
    It is not evading. If he had gained a splendid victory that significantly advanced the struggle, he'd be a martyr for the race. What did he actually accomplish with his rumbles. Nothing! What did he/the race pay for it? Five years of his productive life wasted, and one more watched man. Was it really worth it? Yes, we must oppose, but there are ways of doing so that the enemy will not even realize. Since we are at our weakest ever, I seriously recommend we learn some stealth. God knows, the Jews did, that's how they reduced us to where we are.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well we can sit around all day and do nothing, listen get an avatar it kills me you dont have that happy angel face no more
    secondary look at Hitler Look at Varg look at several other majestic personalities, sadly enough there seems to be an end to every triumph, I think that Third Reich yes its been used against us, yes it had a prize, and yes SSCREATOR been in jail and that might be used against our race as well, but that is just the prize we have to pay, not course I want it or want to waste or loose more of our kind, but because we fight for the truth and yes im old fashioned what concerns this, must be course im Nordic and not some fucking Semitic desert brain.

davison6

Originally posted by HELLSTAR
    Well we can sit around all day and do nothing, listen get an avatar it kills me you dont have that happy angel face no more
    Well, I do look better now.

secondary look at Hitler Look at Varg look at several other majestic personalities, sadly enough there seems to be an end to every triumph, I think that Third Reich yes its been used against us, yes it had a prize, and yes SSCREATOR been in jail and that might be used against our race as well, but that is just the prize we have to pay, not course I want it or want to waste or loose more of our kind, but because we fight for the truth and yes im old fashioned what concerns this, must be course im Nordic and not some fucking Semitic desert brain.
    If a price must be paid, then it must be paid. But we must ask ourselves "what are we getting in return?" And the battle is nothing like what it used to be, the days when a small group of dedicated revolutionaries could take over are gone, if they were ever here to begin with. Sure, the bolsheviks took over, but they had a country ripe for revolution. And they only lost eventually because their economic policies had created a country ripe for revolution all over again by the nineties. Hitler ought to be a great lesson for those who think revolutions can be led by small groups, he crushed would-be revolutionaries with ease. And he didn't have half the tools that the Jews have for watching people, nor in fact did he watch that many. Does this mean give up? no, it means adapt.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast