Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Has the Coronavirus Pandemic Affected You Personally?

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 08:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegenschlag View Post
    The coronavirus has affected very few people. What has affected millions is the overreaction by governments generated by the media hype. The UK, for example, looked at to have a sensible approach when attempting to achieve herd immunity, but it was all shattered once the politicians got overwhelmed and spooked by the media reports from Italy and other countries.

I am personally taking notes among acquaintances, friends, etc because this is a good watershed: people who blame the virus rather than the media are probably morons and I don't want anything to do with them in my personal life.

If people were smart, there would be journalist heads rolling for this "pandemic".
    Sums it about up.

For most Corona will be kind of like the flu. Some may get complications and its more serious. In the overall damage that disease do this still will be a drop in the bucket.

Not able to earn an income will be far more devastating to those affected.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Angelfolc
    Ancestry
    Angles, Frisians, Saxons
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Y-DNA
    Y
    mtDNA
    X
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Hannover Hannover
    Yorkist
    Occupation
    Once More Unto the Breach
    Politics
    Welf
    Religion
    ex-U.C. of England & Ireland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    My company has been virtue signalling "our" response to it like all the others out there and incrementally restricting access to my workplace. A few weeks ago, I lost my guaranteed overtime due to lack of account investments, while we have made more money in peripherals than our main specialty. Only this week, we've been expected to see our supervisors before proceeding onto the work floor and this morning, I was asked if I wanted a mask for the first time.

Of course, I laughed and said no, but the economy is supposed to be getting better and it's confusing to see this doubling down. My only concern, aside from shrunken income, is any possibility of it becoming policy to subject employees to a test of convictions regarding the "new normal" and maybe sending non-compliant workers home for not recanting the heresy of coronavirus denial. That's only speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if people at other businesses are penalized for "trivializing a tragedy" or "not taking proper precautions". WTF ever!

"If you're an unbeliever, you'll spread it and die [or be removed] for your insolence!"

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Family
    Married parent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    My only concern, aside from shrunken income, is any possibility of it becoming policy to subject employees to a test of convictions regarding the "new normal" and maybe sending non-compliant workers home for not recanting the heresy of coronavirus denial. That's only speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if people at other businesses are penalized for "trivializing a tragedy" or "not taking proper precautions". WTF ever!

"If you're an unbeliever, you'll spread it and die [or be removed] for your insolence!"
    Yep, many folks speculate that "corona denial" is gonna become the "new racism" or smth. It's already being censored on social media, folks have had their videos & accounts deleted or shadowbanned cause of it. Anti-vaxers and alternative med/natural healers were already banned on sites like Twitter & Pinterest before the corona craze. Plus there's folks who want to install thermal monitors & measure the temperature of folks going inside any facility. Don't even wanna think about Bill Gates's plans to vax & microchip everyone like cattle. That's one of the reasons hubby & I start investing more in gold & such & stashing away long-lasting foods in our pantries. If the shit hits the fan & they get rid of cash & switch from credit cards to chips, folks who decline to comply might be left with no option to enter supermarkets or buy stuff. Then folks who wanna live outside the system will have to turn to survivalist, off-grid mode & learn to trade between themselves, essentially back to the basics of capitalism where there was no money or when folks had different types of currencies.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gefjon For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Angelfolc
    Ancestry
    Angles, Frisians, Saxons
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Y-DNA
    Y
    mtDNA
    X
    Country
    State
    Hannover Hannover
    Yorkist
    Occupation
    Politics
    Welf
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gefjon View Post
    Yep, many folks speculate that "corona denial" is gonna become the "new racism" or smth. It's already being censored on social media, folks have had their videos & accounts deleted or shadowbanned cause of it. Anti-vaxers and alternative med/natural healers were already banned on sites like Twitter & Pinterest before the corona craze. Plus there's folks who want to install thermal monitors & measure the temperature of folks going inside any facility. Don't even wanna think about Bill Gates's plans to vax & microchip everyone like cattle. That's one of the reasons hubby & I start investing more in gold & such & stashing away long-lasting foods in our pantries. If the shit hits the fan & they get rid of cash & switch from credit cards to chips, folks who decline to comply might be left with no option to enter supermarkets or buy stuff. Then folks who wanna live outside the system will have to turn to survivalist, off-grid mode & learn to trade between themselves, essentially back to the basics of capitalism where there was no money or when folks had different types of currencies.
    This is exactly why I don't believe in Bitcoin and invisible money. Kids need to be taught reading and writing by hand. If there is to be an uprising against a technocracy in which Silicon Valley rules the world, tactics such as in Live Free Or Die Hard will invariably include EMP blasts and basic skills must be had, along with money that has actual value, or just returning to the barter system. An entire digitalization of existence is just begging the rock bottom alternative in absence of all functional life as our families knew it before electromotive technologies.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Blackpill For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Family
    Married parent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leRoux View Post
    Why do they need to microchip anyone when the vast majority of the population voluntarily carries a tracking device around with them at all times?
    One, cause it's more convenient. This is how they market it. Some folks forget their phones & credit cards at home, they could get lost or stolen while the microchip is always gonna be there. They've already done some trials with some companies where employees were microchipped instead of receiving those access cards. The real reason I suspect is cause folks won't be able to disable tracking like they can with their devices, where they could disable GPS & location services or simply turn off their phones or leave them at home if they don't wanna be snooped on.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Angelfolc
    Ancestry
    Angles, Frisians, Saxons
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Y-DNA
    Y
    mtDNA
    X
    Country
    State
    Hannover Hannover
    Yorkist
    Occupation
    Politics
    Welf
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gefjon View Post
    One, cause it's more convenient. This is how they market it. Some folks forget their phones & credit cards at home, they could get lost or stolen while the microchip is always gonna be there. They've already done some trials with some companies where employees were microchipped instead of receiving those access cards. The real reason I suspect is cause folks won't be able to disable tracking like they can with their devices, where they could disable GPS & location services or simply turn off their phones or leave them at home if they don't wanna be snooped on.
    Children are already being microchipped like pets. Otherwise I've seen kids with leashes in supermarkets. Of course, none of those parents would have taken kindly to those infringements to their dignities when they themselves were kids. Who can forget what is and isn't humane? If they bring back traveling human zoos with Third Worlders from international exhibitions in the late 19th century, maybe I would tone down the rhetoric or just direct it poignantly. Same thing with non-White abortion sprees.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leRoux View Post
    Sorry, Gefjon. Unfortunately, there’s really no effective way to disable these location services. Turned off, airplane mode, or not even setup; smart phones are spying on us 100% of the time.
    Except you can always put them in a special bag that blocks all signals. Then you only have to take it out when you really want to use it.
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GroeneWolf For This Useful Post:

Whamen Respekter
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    15 Minutes Ago @ 06:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    844 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GroeneWolf View Post
    Except you can always put them in a special bag that blocks all signals. Then you only have to take it out when you really want to use it.
    Or disconnect the battery?
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast