Thread: Jim Jones says rapping is more dangerous than Iraq, yall was just shooting kids

The lion's gate
    Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 05:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Vlkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,340 Posts

Jim Jones says rapping is more dangerous than Iraq, yall was just shooting kids

Source: Popularmilitary.com

An aging rapper has engaged in a battle with an Iraq War veteran, claiming that being a rapper is a far more dangerous gig than engaging the enemies of the United States in close combat.

Jim Jones, a 43-year-old lyrical artist from Harlem, NYC, squared of against Mez, a USMC Iraq War veteran who took issue with Jones comment about how being a rapper was more dangerous than being a Soldier.

Heard the comments you made about being a rapper is harder than fighting a war in Iraq, Mez wrote on Instagram. You[re] allowed to have your opinion without any facts nor truth to it, but as a Vet and a hip-hop fan, I found it extremely disrespectful and ignorant. Heres some facts: my unit which fought in Iraq 2004 lost more Marines in two months than rappers in the past 3 years. Keep talking, but there is zero comparison!

Jones snapped back, excessively using a variation of an ignorant racial slur used to describe black people.

Here are facts, he began, abandoning any attempt at grammar, spelling, punctuation and civility. Every ***** I grew up with is either dead or in jail so u wanna compare death tolls it wont add up. U went to army n met ***** u never knew or grew up wit. I grew up with all these ***** all my life so it hit different. Yall was shootin at kids n innocent bystanders in the midst of shootin at the enemy We was at war when we was born.

Seemingly ignorant that all but one year of the Iraq War was against non-uniformed insurgents, Jones claimed that troops fighting in the conflict were given the luxury of knowing friend from foe.

Yall had American uniforms on and the enemy had there [sic] uniform on, he said.

Mez later responded, claiming the events of 9/11 inspired him to enlist, and that most rappers are motivated by money.

You want to compare a lifestyle choice in comparison to somebody that not only subjects themselves to danger protecting their loved ones, but people they dont even know, Mez wrote. When you get into the rap game youre doing it for what? Money. Not every single rapper, but you know who those rappers are- those are the ones who dont get caught in the mainstream rap.

In his Instagram post, Jones asked the public to decide.

I need answers yall, the 43-year-old rapper wrote. Like I said being a rapper is 1 of the most dangerous jobs on the planet.
    "Beauty is a form of genius, higher, indeed, than genius, as it needs no explanation." - Oscar Wilde

Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 03:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Celtic
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Vagrant
    Politics
    Nativism/Nationalism
    Religion
    Summum bonum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    "We was at war when we was born" lol - Their communities are congenitally dysfunctional and this is willfully furthered, in part, by continuing to identify with and participate in rap culture. There is no actual war going on in the "black community" - there is only the state of nature caused by the catastrophic lack of personal responsibility and impulse control common to virtually all African societies. Being a rapper probably is one of the most dangerous gigs but that shouldn't evoke any kind of bravado on their part, only shame.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Coillearnach For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 10:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid + Dalofaelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Germanic Nationalism
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    If Black lives matter so much, why are they always killing each other?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordic Angel For This Useful Post:

Whamen Respekter
    Friend of Germanics
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    12 Minutes Ago @ 10:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    826 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coillearnach View Post
    "We was at war when we was born" lol - Their communities are congenitally dysfunctional and this is willfully furthered, in part, by continuing to identify with and participate in rap culture. There is no actual war going on in the "black community" - there is only the state of nature caused by the catastrophic lack of personal responsibility and impulse control common to virtually all African societies. Being a rapper probably is one of the most dangerous gigs but that shouldn't evoke any kind of bravado on their part, only shame.
    I wonder how much of the problems surrounding young Blacks in America are due to the rap culture itself. You have certain White-dominated subcultures, like metalheads listening to Death Metal, for example, which typically contains lyrics making gross glorifications of murder, mutilation and death. Yet, we don't see a lot of White Death Metal kids running around and beheading people. They much prefer playing video games and drinking beer in each others basements, basically bothering nobody.

The only example of White subcultures that could be comparable to the Negro rap culture, in my opinion, is the Norwegian Black Metal scene of the 90s. They actually made good on their commitments, and people died and churches were burnt as a result, even though it was mostly a case of an extravagant image being internalized and taken too far. That was only a blip on the radar, though, for a short period of time, in a limited geographical area. The American Blacks, on the other hand, have been keeping at it for a good three-four decades now, with this ghetto-nibba-gangzta-shiet. I think it's more than just a symptom of a musical subculture taken too far. It probably doesn't even have much to do with it.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 03:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Celtic
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Vagrant
    Politics
    Nativism/Nationalism
    Religion
    Summum bonum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oreiar View Post
    I wonder how much of the problems surrounding young Blacks in America are due to the rap culture itself. You have certain White-dominated subcultures, like metalheads listening to Death Metal, for example, which typically contains lyrics making gross glorifications of murder, mutilation and death. Yet, we don't see a lot of White Death Metal kids running around and beheading people. They much prefer playing video games and drinking beer in each others basements, basically bothering nobody.

The only example of White subcultures that could be comparable to the Negro rap culture, in my opinion, is the Norwegian Black Metal scene of the 90s. They actually made good on their commitments, and people died and churches were burnt as a result, even though it was mostly a case of an extravagant image being internalized and taken too far. That was only a blip on the radar, though, for a short period of time, in a limited geographical area. The American Blacks, on the other hand, have been keeping at it for a good three-four decades now, with this ghetto-nibba-gangzta-shiet. I think it's more than just a symptom of a musical subculture taken too far. It probably doesn't even have much to do with it.
    I'm not sure how much of an issue it is - art imitating life or vice versa (similar to the video game issue), but it can't help. As for whites and their fringe subcultures, I'm not sure how far we can generalize the effect of artistic experiences across races with such large deviations in IQ, time preference either or even comparing the effect of "deviant" music on majority vs. minority populations, possibly even gaps between classes. There has been research comparing "violent music genres" and they found that rap made people generally angrier, there's still a leap between that and actually doing something about it though. Maybe it becomes more than a blip when these are among your only, very few, classes of role model? Something else too - rap wasn't always like this, black popular music in general didn't take a turn toward the utterly psychopathic until pretty recently.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Coillearnach For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    644 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oreiar View Post
    The only example of White subcultures that could be comparable to the Negro rap culture, in my opinion, is the Norwegian Black Metal scene of the 90s. They actually made good on their commitments, and people died and churches were burnt as a result, even though it was mostly a case of an extravagant image being internalized and taken too far.
    OffTopic, but lol? There was one murder (Faust), one other killing with disputed details (Varg), one case of extended torture (Gaahl) and three churches being burnt down. Then it was all blown out of proportion and vented as propaganda tool against a subculture (that was just an outgrowth of a sentiment that was not limited to Norway; see Mbus' personal 'revenge' against the priest by killing his son, which had occured with or without Black Metal).
    If you'd look at the "Schlagermusik" scene (Stefan Mross, Silbereisen, Helene Fischer etc) you'd find more skeletons in the closet, plus a ton of drug abuse, sexual abuse and what not. But no one vents this against this scene.

I've done some research re the churches at that time (actually wanted to write a book about it but all the fire also burnt down my PC grmpf...whatever), I had tracked down some 50 churches that were burnt down by established arson attacks all across Europe (Germany, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Denmark) and the perpetrators, where known, were not "Satanists", not "Goths", not Black Metal but perfectly "normal" people. Just for a little perspective

================

Re topic. I guess being an "empowered" but still low-IQ and affect-driven nibba in America is dangerous in general. It's wild west from (((hollywood))) and (((mafia)))-like gang wars once more, wrapped into the gangsta rap image of 'cool' pimps and we waz kangs 'n shiet lol.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefrchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Whamen Respekter
    Friend of Germanics
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    12 Minutes Ago @ 10:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    826 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    OffTopic, but lol? There was one murder (Faust), one other killing with disputed details (Varg), one case of extended torture (Gaahl) [...]
    Not to forget the suicide of Pelle Ohlin, which was dealt with in a very abnormal manner. Also, when taking into account the scale of the scene at the time (including active musicians and fans), I'd say they had a gross overrepresentation on crime statistics, compared to your average man.

If you'd look at the "Schlagermusik" scene (Stefan Mross, Silbereisen, Helene Fischer etc) you'd find more skeletons in the closet, plus a ton of drug abuse, sexual abuse and what not. But no one vents this against this scene.
    Even still, I doubt they feature the fruits of their debauchery on their album covers, in their lyrics and build an image around it. That would be quite funny, though.

I've done some research re the churches at that time (actually wanted to write a book about it but all the fire also burnt down my PC grmpf...whatever), I had tracked down some 50 churches that were burnt down by established arson attacks all across Europe (Germany, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Denmark) and the perpetrators, where known, were not "Satanists", not "Goths", not Black Metal but perfectly "normal" people. Just for a little perspective
    Well, at least in Norway, the church arsons coincided very well with the rise of the Black Metal scene. Have a look at this list: https://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirkeb...r_og_skadeverk

There's an average of around 1 church fire a year throughout the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. And then the Black Metal scene gets going, and then you suddenly have 11 church fires in 1992, up from 1 in 1991. And between 5 and 7 church fires every year from 1993 up until 1997. Only for the phenomenon to die down again. Perfectly coinciding with the height of the Black Metal subculture in Norway. Regardless of who exactly was behind each incident, it was quite obviously a result of the anti-Christian ethos surrounding Black Metal.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations