View Poll Results: How easy was it for you to find the right partner, as a nationalist woman?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Easy peasy! I didn't have to do much, men fell right at my feet

2 22.22%
  • Had to kiss a few frogs before I found my prince

5 55.56%
  • Still having trouble finding Mr. Right/Where have all the good men gone?

2 22.22%
  • Other (explain)

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nationalist Women, How Easy Was It for You To Find a Suitable Partner?

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Family
    Married parent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Nationalist Women, How Easy Was It for You To Find a Suitable Partner?

Inspired by a previously heated discussion

This is a question exclusively for nationalist chicks. How easy was it for you to find a suitable partner and did it develop immediately, or did you have to go through a few failed relationship until you found your match? In your experience, are nationalist men lining up to get a chance with women like you, or do you find it harder to have relationships because of your ideology? Pick the option that applies

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gefjon For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gefjon View Post
    Inspired by a previously heated discussion

This is a question exclusively for nationalist chicks. How easy was it for you to find a suitable partner and did it develop immediately, or did you have to go through a few failed relationship until you found your match? In your experience, are nationalist men lining up to get a chance with women like you, or do you find it harder to have relationships because of your ideology? Pick the option that applies

I voted "Still having trouble finding Mr. Right/Where have all the good men gone?"

I don't know any other nationalists in real life, only online.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elizabeth For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 10:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid + Dalofaelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Germanic Nationalism
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    I don't really know how to answer this question. It's kind of a mixture between the first two options. On the one hand, it was a bit hard to find a man who met my standards, but once I found him, it was quite easy to "win him over". I guess that's because we had totally identical political views (that are quite rare these days) and common goals in life, but also our personalities match really well. I found him when I was 21. We have been together for almost 10 years now and have three (hopefully soon 4) children.

I had one relationship before that, but this didn't really work out. Not because he was a bad person, he was also kind and decent and wanted to achieve the same in life, but he was 18 and still quite immature, he was still living with his mom and didn't really know how to handle life and be self-confident. It just didn't really fit and I soon lost the feelings, so we ended the relationship (the so-called "manosphere" would probably say I "friendzoned" him, lol). Nevertheless, I hold absolutely no grudges against him and wish him the best and hope he has grown up now and achieves his goals with another woman. But I was very glad that I found my husband quite soon after my first relationship ended, because it was just soo much more fun and satisfying to be with a man who is much more mature, independent and self-confident, funny and optimistic and just knows how to take his life into his hands. It felt great. And this was not an issue of age, it was an issue of character and personality, as he was barely older than my first boyfriend. So all in all, I had to kiss one "frog" before I met my prince, but it was still quite easy for me. I guess I was really lucky.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nordic Angel For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 07:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German; Scot-Irish; Scandinavian
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    Married
    Occupation
    Free Lance
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    I lived in a big multicultural city because of employment reasons. It was hard to find men to date since they only wanted one child or none at all. Others were just so liberal or plainly nonpolitical. Some men are "conservative," but they are not really far Right and would compare to Neo-cons or the CDU party. At one time, I did not think I would marry after a failed engagement and quit dating for a few years out of frustration. I found someone when I quit looking, lol. You think Germany and Austria would have further Right men to date unlike the US or Canada?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Winterland For This Useful Post:

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Family
    Engaged parent
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Odinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    263 Posts
    For me personally it wasn't easy to find a man who wanted to settle down for a family, it only happened in my 30s. Yes, I had met nationalist and conservative minded men before, but not all of them had a practical, responsible vision in life. I tried other relationships before but we ended up going different ways. Before I met my partner, I also thought maybe it wasn't meant to be for me. I all but gave up on the idea, and that's when it happened. So maybe the saying is true, we don't look for love, it finds us.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blod og Jord For This Useful Post:

Secure a future for Germanic children
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Not difficult for me because I knew several nationalist men. But I only had one relationship before my husband but it didn't work out, he didn't prove to be mature and serious enough, something which plagued some men the same age as I. I was quite young back then (18). Anyway, I consider that I lived in different times from now. Now I can imagine it must be challenging for a nationalist girl to find a decent man. A few reasons:

- some men in the nationalist scene are pseudonationalists (neocons and PC or philosemite right-wingers of the Wilders type, cuckservatives)
    - yellow fever runs rampant in some of them (fetish for Asian women)
    - the effect of the manosphere and incel-related topics
    - the effect of the LGBTQ and emergence of metrosexuals and soyboys

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bärin For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    577 Posts
    Nationalist men are plenty, or at least many who claim to be. However, I'd say it's not easy to find a good quality nationalist man from multiple points of view: genetic, ideological and good father/family man.

Although there are more nationalist men than women, some of them are not as strict and passionate as nationalist women are. Some might oppose mass immigration for example, however given the chance, they'd be more than willing to bang a Svetlana or Aisha.

Just look at some of these male headfigures of the alt-right and the like, many of them engage in ethnic mixing. Richard Spencer married a Russian of Georgian ancestry and dated a series of Asian-American women before that, Palmgren of RedIce (Swedish) is married to an American of Russian descent, Sellner (Austrian) married an American woman. Here's a thread from VNN posing the question "Can I still fuck East Asian girls and be a WN?"

Often, these types of "nationalist" men are also of low or mediocre genetic quality:

When you do come across a nationalist man of good genetic quality, sometimes they lack the other attributes. They might not be suitable family men, for example. Or they might be cuckservatives. And yes, this manosphere effect, which is sort of a paradox. Men who decry feminism and want a return to tradition, but at the same time these men turn their backs on marriage and would prefer to die childless than be breadwinners for their kids.

Nonetheless I would advise single nationalist women to be picky and don't make the decision lightly when it comes to selecting the future father of your children. Watch out for red flags and don't just marry him because you're desperate for children. You might end up a single mother and single mothers have it double as hard finding any partner, let alone nationalist ones.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nachtengel For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Baltid
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts
    For me it was the second option. Nationalistic Germanic men aren't easy to find in my region because I'm an ethnic minority. The times I found someone around my age and of the same ethnic background I'd be disappointed to find we didn't match ideologically or we had different goals in life. It was a little bit sad to see the youth disinterested in the preservation of their heritage. Otherwise my experience was similar to Blod og Jord's, I've married my Mr. Right in my 30s, by the time I was starting to lose my hope. It was maybe a little bit coincidence or maybe it was fate. It's still a little bit later than I would have imagined but I'm still happy I finally found my match. Generally for a woman of my age and background living in my region I rate finding a good nationalistic partner as a little bit difficult task.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siebenbürgerin For This Useful Post:

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 25th, 2020 @ 09:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtengel View Post
    Georgian ancestry and dated a series of Asian-American women before that, Palmgren of RedIce (Swedish) is married to an American of Russian descent, Sellner (Austrian) married an American woman.
    Sellner, a Catholic German-Austrian, married a Catholic American woman of "American old-stock" predominantly English descent with a more-Norman-than-thou surname. How exactly does that compare with dating Asian-Americans and settling for a Georgian?
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sigurd For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    577 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Sellner, a Catholic German-Austrian, married a Catholic American woman of "American old-stock" predominantly English descent with a more-Norman-than-thou surname. How exactly does that compare with dating Asian-Americans and settling for a Georgian?
    She's not German.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nachtengel For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast