Aryan
    Religion
    Orlog
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hello

My name's [redacted]. I'm from lots of places in the US, lived abroad as any Army brat, though most of my life was spent in the midwest. I live in Indiana for the time being. Although I don't worship any gods, I am a proud pagan/redneck/hick. I'm all Dutch-Irish, so Germanic Paganism seems like a good fit. (XDDDD Hey, it works.) However, I'm no traditionalist; I don't care for that "revolt against the modern world" brain worm. My ancestors built this world, ripped her from raw nature, and they still disproportionately contribute to the realization of our future. I call that future "Orlog" (Destiny, War, First Law), because the future is Germanic and the meaning is also multifaceted. Our science crossed the seas, opened the sky, and landed on the moon. Its our dream. Without us, that dream is the other races' nightmare.

The Myth of the 20th Century is the closest thing to a bible in my life, and in it are referenced all the books and authors, which speak of other books, I'm reading or have read. I believe Germanic religion is personal and only applies to individuals. I had said I'm not a traditionalist, in fact I believe Martin Luther didn't go far enough in his rebellion against the fishmen in Rome. The Protestant Reformation was the first major stirring of Germanic Nationalism, I'm not ashamed of this in the least. That we happened to be christian, so the sides were protestant and catholic, was one of those coincidences. My family were protestants, specifically presbyterians and puritans. I drive a red truck. I like anchovies on my pizza. If I offended anybody, it wasn't intended. Remember, I'm not evangelizing. I had to talk about myself, and I thought I should be forthcoming.

I am not a pessimist, and I view pessimism as grimly as treason. I won't surrender the work, which lives in me, to "consider the things above" and lament a fallen world. I lit some incense once, to whatever god would listen, and my prayer was answered. Sense then, I gained new desire to live and saved myself from certain death. Who answered? Anybody? I really don't care. I'd like to keep the mystery alive. That's it.

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 09:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    Scot, Swedish, Austria
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Grandparent
    Occupation
    artist
    Politics
    EOne Nation (Australia)
    Religion
    Germanic Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Welcome to the madhouse!

Extended Moderation

Last Online
    Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 @ 10:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Scandinavian, Celtic, Western European
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Single adult
    Occupation
    this and that
    Politics
    Aryan
    Religion
    Orlog
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Yeah, I'm putting my community service in now, so I don't have to spend it all in hell later.

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 09:21 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Jutland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig-Holstein
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Family
    Widowed
    Politics
    cons. old fashion worker class
    Religion
    Philosophical Archaic Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts
    Hi , and welcome .

How did you find this forum ?
    Mk 10:18 What do you call me a good master, no-one is good .

Gylfaginning 1.39 But on wine alone Odin in arms renowned Forever lives.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, February 27th, 2020 @ 08:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Hitlerism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Starcatherus View Post
    The Myth of the 20th Century is the closest thing to a bible in my life, and in it are referenced all the books and authors, which speak of other books, I'm reading or have read.
    Alfred Rosenberg acknowledged Plato while deriding Pythagoras (the man who inspired Plato) and dismissing Socrates (the man who Plato loved so much that he immortalized him in his dialogues). He does a disservice to Hellenic history, despite correctly hitting on a number of points.

On the other hand, his indictment of Hegel and Marxist philosophers, his criticism for the enthronement of "pure" reason (a pity he didn't link up the great Kant with it), his distinction between Chinese catalogers and German researchers, and his understanding for Schopenhauer and Nietzsche's predicament earns him a +1 in my book, but I would never recognize the whole book as an infallible bible.

Rosenberg said the greatest thing in Germany was the myth. John F. Kennedy said otherwise. The great enemy of the truth is the myth.

I believe Germanic religion is personal and only applies to individuals.
    Germanic religion should be uniform and hierarchical.

I had said I'm not a traditionalist, in fact I believe Martin Luther didn't go far enough in his rebellion against the fishmen in Rome.
    What's your attitude towards the Jewish question?

The Protestant Reformation was the first major stirring of Germanic Nationalism, I'm not ashamed of this in the least.
    The return to Germanic ideals originated with Erasmus and Nietzsche.

That we happened to be christian, so the sides were protestant and catholic, was one of those coincidences. My family were protestants, specifically presbyterians and puritans.
    The fact that Protestantism could splinter into so many sects testifies to it's falsification.

The Catholic Church is much better off despite it's polytheism (substitutions provided by the prophets, martyrs, saints, and the Holy Spirit, the latter which was replaced with the Virgin Mary, so claimed Rosenberg in Der Mythus) and hyper-involvement in politics (only in some regions. In Austria, it was originally a sound institution).

The only decent Protestant sect that I know of are the Quakers. Calvinism and Puritanism are Jewish sects.

I am not a pessimist, and I view pessimism as grimly as treason. I won't surrender the work, which lives in me, to "consider the things above" and lament a fallen world.
    Have people accused you of pessimism? You seem defensive on this point.

The July 20 plotters were given over to treachery due to religious reasons, but also as a result of seeing the world war from a purely militaristic pov. Noticeably it began with the generals. The higher the rank, the greater the insubordination.

I really don't care. I'd like to keep the mystery alive. That's it.
    And that's why the Protestant sects are doomed to fall apart. A return to the mysticism (submissiveness) of the middle ages would be catastrophic. Their indifference is of a different nature than the Catholic Church, which is based on the dogma of "sin", but at least promotes work ethics to some extent and demonstrates a better understanding for people's needs (except when they're eccentrics, in which they become martyrs of the Church and are posthumously raised as saints) over the belief that the people need more preaching. A Church which embraces science still has it's future assured, the Catholic Church will win in the long run over Protestantism unless the latter adds to it's Bible.

Last Online
    11 Hours Ago @ 02:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    England & Norway
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Politics
    Old Tomorrow
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts
    Welcome

Extended Moderation

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Single adult
    Occupation
    this and that
    Politics
    Aryan
    Religion
    Orlog
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminus View Post
    On the other hand, his indictment of Hegel and Marxist philosophers, his criticism for the enthronement of "pure" reason (a pity he didn't link up the great Kant with it)
    He did though.

Rosenberg said the greatest thing in Germany was the myth. John F. Kennedy said otherwise. The great enemy of the truth is the myth.
    There's a lot to unpack there.

Germanic religion should be uniform and hierarchical.
    No, I completely disagree. Not in the sense you probably mean.

What's your attitude towards the Jewish question?
    The holocaust is a disgusting fantasy, believed in by people who fantasize of sending their enemies to eternal torture, but the only jew I can do anything about is the jew inside me.

The return to Germanic ideals originated with Erasmus and Nietzsche.
    Again, I completely disagree. Germanic Nationalism began with Protestantism. That the reformation took on a christian veneer is accidental history.

The fact that Protestantism could splinter into so many sects testifies to it's falsification.
    I don't believe in a universal truth to begin with, and I don't care about protestantism's falsification by your own metrics, nor those of the authority to claim to speak for.

The Catholic Church is much better off despite it's polytheism (substitutions provided by the prophets, martyrs, saints, and the Holy Spirit, the latter which was replaced with the Virgin Mary, so claimed Rosenberg in Der Mythus) and hyper-involvement in politics (only in some regions. In Austria, it was originally a sound institution).
    OK.

The only decent Protestant sect that I know of are the Quakers. Calvinism and Puritanism are Jewish sects.
    OK.

Have people accused you of pessimism? You seem defensive on this point.
    Just for the reasons I gave. Pessimistic views of the world reek of defeat, and I don't tolerate living in the past. There's an abundance of hatred from the Right, and the Folk movement, leveled against Modernism, with nothing put forward in the way of an actual alternative. There isn't one. The Modern World belongs to Aryans, so when left in the hands of foreigners, of course it looks bad.

And that's why the Protestant sects are doomed to fall apart. A return to the mysticism (submissiveness) of the middle ages would be catastrophic. Their indifference is of a different nature than the Catholic Church, which is based on the dogma of "sin", but at least promotes work ethics to some extent and demonstrates a better understanding for people's needs (except when they're eccentrics, in which they become martyrs of the Church and are posthumously raised as saints) over the belief that the people need more preaching. A Church which embraces science still has it's future assured, the Catholic Church will win in the long run over Protestantism unless the latter adds to it's Bible.
    I don't care about the future of the church. I've heard all this before, its all over the web in rightwing circles. As though everyone in these movements keeps a tab of Moldbug's puritan conspiracy files open. Protestantism was only laying the right course, a phase. It doesn't look pretty now, it has outlived its use, there are no smells and bells, but it was a necessary and overdue development of the German Soul. The old faith lost to christianity, because it became inadequate, not because christianity was actually true. The afro-asiatic priesthood of that church, which had been created in the multiracial chaos of Rome, was one of the burdens the German was late to throw off, but its good he did and I'll celebrate.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    State
    Florida Florida
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    469 Posts
    My name's [redacted]. I'm from lots of places in the US, lived abroad as any Army brat, though most of my life was spent in the midwest. I live in Indiana for the time being. Although I don't worship any gods, I am a proud pagan/redneck/hick. I'm all Dutch-Irish, so Germanic Paganism seems like a good fit. (XDDDD Hey, it works.) However, I'm no traditionalist; I don't care for that "revolt against the modern world" brain worm. My ancestors built this world, ripped her from raw nature, and they still disproportionately contribute to the realization of our future. I call that future "Orlog" (Destiny, War, First Law), because the future is Germanic and the meaning is also multifaceted. Our science crossed the seas, opened the sky, and landed on the moon. Its our dream. Without us, that dream is the other races' nightmare.

The Myth of the 20th Century is the closest thing to a bible in my life, and in it are referenced all the books and authors, which speak of other books, I'm reading or have read. I believe Germanic religion is personal and only applies to individuals. I had said I'm not a traditionalist, in fact I believe Martin Luther didn't go far enough in his rebellion against the fishmen in Rome. The Protestant Reformation was the first major stirring of Germanic Nationalism, I'm not ashamed of this in the least. That we happened to be christian, so the sides were protestant and catholic, was one of those coincidences. My family were protestants, specifically presbyterians and puritans. I drive a red truck. I like anchovies on my pizza. If I offended anybody, it wasn't intended. Remember, I'm not evangelizing. I had to talk about myself, and I thought I should be forthcoming.

I am not a pessimist, and I view pessimism as grimly as treason. I won't surrender the work, which lives in me, to "consider the things above" and lament a fallen world. I lit some incense once, to whatever god would listen, and my prayer was answered. Sense then, I gained new desire to live and saved myself from certain death. Who answered? Anybody? I really don't care. I'd like to keep the mystery alive. That's it.
    Welcome to Skadi.

If your family was Presbyterian you are likely part Scottish, not Irish.

I don't like anchovies.

I also believe religion/beliefs are personal. I don't believe in hierarchy either.

Extended Moderation

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Single adult
    Occupation
    this and that
    Politics
    Aryan
    Religion
    Orlog
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    Welcome to Skadi.

If your family was Presbyterian you are likely part Scottish, not Irish.

I don't like anchovies.

I also believe religion/beliefs are personal. I don't believe in hierarchy either.
    Could be. Nelsons and Dixons. Dixon is from Dutch, and my maternal grandfather's family were all very tall and blond. I assumed Irish Nelsons, because so many Irish came here, but the tests can't pinpoint which northern Celt we are, and sense my father was adopted, its impossible to say with certainty.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, February 27th, 2020 @ 08:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Hitlerism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts
    He did though.
    I've gone through 49 English results (out of the 68 in the German Der Mythus) and all I see is non-stop praise for a concept-cripple who exchanged natural study/investigation (hylozoism) for abstractions.

Rosenberg puts Kant right up there with Plato, Copernicus, Goethe, Schiller, and Bach. It's enough to drive any sane man mad. I would list Kant alongside Socrates (the historical one, who even Rosenberg indicted) and Parmenides (in his last days, as described by Nietzsche), who denied the primacy of the senses.

"who was heavily burdened with natural science and philosophical scholasticism..." No, just the latter, Herr Rosenberg.

F. A. Lange pointed out in his book on materialism that Kant was unable to develop the positive aspects of his philosophy (a higher synthesis of his ideas) since he was held back by his scholastic/medieval education and the prevailing sentiment of his times. So like an August Strindberg, Kant paid lip-service to the Church, donned the cloak of religious piety, while opposing it.

From Rosenberg's The Track of the Jew:
    But I cannot fail to point to Heine’s relationship to Goethe also. It is similar to those to Christianity and to Kant: on the one hand, he pretends to be full of reverence and sees in him a great master but between his praises he strews the most superficial remarks and those distorting the image of Goethe most coarsely.

You do realize that Coudenhove-Kalergi (that great enemy of Europe) had assigned Kant a place among individuals (i.e. Augustine, see what Nietzsche said about him) who were Jewish (in the spiritual sense) by choice, right? (Although Kalergi was wrong about Rousseau IMO)

There exists no better indictment of Kant than this. Also, Kalergi admitted that Europe began to return to itself via Nietzsche. Protestantism was merely a rejuvenated Judaism.

How is it that a half-caste understands what Europe was better than the Christians do? Let's not overlook that he was originally an anti-Semite who inexplicably sided with Jews. That's the danger half-castes represent, especially those of a Western/Oriental mixture.

No, I completely disagree. Not in the sense you probably mean.
    I mean in the ancient Spartan sense.

The holocaust is a disgusting fantasy, believed in by people who fantasize of sending their enemies to eternal torture, but the only jew I can do anything about is the jew inside me.
    That doesn't say anything about the Jewish question/problem. I never even asked about the Holocaust. Let me rephrase the question: how should the Jews be confronted and managed after overthrowing their influence? Pogroms? Punishments? Expulsions? World ghetto?

No, the idea of eternal torture is not at all present in Judaism. Only perpetual death, disappearing into nothingness. In this lifetime, they just want to see their enemies dead or enslaved, that's it.

They did resort to torture in antiquity (during the rebellions against Trajan) and there was probably Jewish involvement in the Catholic inquisitions and the Jesuitical subversion of the Church, but the witch burnings were purely a product of Protestantism, against which even some Jesuit fathers (closest to the Jewish mentality) protested.

Have you read either Rosenberg's book on Dietrich Eckart or Otto Weininger's book?

I don't believe in a universal truth to begin with, and I don't care about protestantism's falsification by your own metrics, nor those of the authority to claim to speak for.
    Yikes.

Well I side with Thomas Jefferson on this matter (Hitler said similarly in the Table Talk, on October 24, 1941).

Notes on the State of Virginia, Query XVII:
    Let us reflect that it is inhabited by a thousand millions of people. That these profess probably a thousand different systems of religion. That ours is but one of that thousand. That if there be but one right, and ours that one, we should wish to see the 999 wandering sects gathered into the fold of truth.

I don't care about the future of the church. I've heard all this before, its all over the web in rightwing circles. As though everyone in these movements keeps a tab of Moldbug's puritan conspiracy files open.
    I don't derive any of my arguments from right-wing or nationalistic circles...

Protestantism was only laying the right course, a phase. It doesn't look pretty now, it has outlived its use, there are no smells and bells, but it was a necessary and overdue development of the German Soul.
    Your usage of Protestantism seems to be completely arbitrary. Are we even referring to the same thing (the sects that split off from the Catholic Church)?

If Protestantism merely represents a transitory stage, then what's so great about it? Which was the greater composer: Mozart or Beethoven?

The old faith lost to christianity, because it became inadequate, not because christianity was actually true.
    Germanic paganism didn't lose to Christianity (it certainly didn't end up "inadequate" like the Roman cults), it was won over to Christianity after the latter feigned respect for their traditions and holidays. Charlemagne's purge was as far as they could get before they realized that force wasn't the answer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast