Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Classify Yasser Arafat

  1. #11
    Senior Member cosmocreator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Gender
    Age
    54
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Posts
    3,861
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    Originally posted by Hammer Heart
    About Clinton. he has Brünn in him. I want to see more youth pictures of him before deciding more. what do you people think of Clinton?

    I just read somewhere else that he's part Amerindian.

  2. #12
    Senior Member Marduk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, May 30th, 2005 @ 09:33 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Location
    With frogs
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Occupation
    Procreation of Gods
    Politics
    European Nationalist
    Posts
    195
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    Do you think that Arafat is white-skinned ?

    eyes:

  3. #13
    Senior Member Ederico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 11:37 PM
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post

    He is not to me.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Marduk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, May 30th, 2005 @ 09:33 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Location
    With frogs
    Gender
    Age
    43
    Occupation
    Procreation of Gods
    Politics
    European Nationalist
    Posts
    195
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post

    But even though he has not european feautures (thick lipis, hooked nose), he isn't swarthy, his skin is as the same tone as an average (south)-european.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Ederico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 11:37 PM
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post

    Originally posted by Marduk
    But even though he has not european feautures (thick lipis, hooked nose), he isn't swarthy, his skin is as the same tone as an average (south)-european.
    I disagree, the average South European is generally whiter with some exceptions who may be equally dark or even darker.

  6. #16
    With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 07:09 PM
    Location
    At the Terminus of early Viking
    Gender
    Posts
    1,125
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post

    Edric, you talk so much about whiteness all the time, well everywhere I look, maybe you should start studying that? Its gets really boring about whose white skinned and not. I dont really care what skin colour people have, I think things goes alittle deeper.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Ederico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 11:37 PM
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post

    Originally posted by NORTHSTAR
    Edric, you talk so much about whiteness all the time, well everywhere I look, maybe you should start studying that? Its gets really boring about whose white skinned and not. I dont really care what skin colour people have, I think things goes alittle deeper.
    Well I am damn confused, since Aryan seems to apply only to Nordics, that is the reason I use White! Perhaps I should switch to Europid.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    1,822
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post

    Originally posted by NAZZ
    Well I am damn confused, since Aryan seems to apply only to Nordics, that is the reason I use White! Perhaps I should switch to Europid.
    No single term is EVER going to please anybody. I am using white and aryan. Aryan includes nordics and their descendants and sometimes mediterraneans, white includes europeans ancestral peoples (mediterranean, alpine, east baltic, nordic and the various breakdowns of these sub-races) so long as they are unmixed with mongoloids or negroids. I do not consider semites to be white.

    Actually at the time of the Indo-Europeans nordics and meds had probably not split off into separate entities yet. So honestly aryan could probably also refer to meds.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Ederico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 11:37 PM
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post

    Originally posted by NordicPower88
    No single term is EVER going to please anybody. I am using white and aryan. Aryan includes nordics and their descendants and sometimes mediterraneans, white includes europeans ancestral peoples (mediterranean, alpine, east baltic, nordic and the various breakdowns of these sub-races) so long as they are unmixed with mongoloids or negroids. I do not consider semites to be white.

    Actually at the time of the Indo-Europeans nordics and meds had probably not split off into separate entities yet. So honestly aryan could probably also refer to meds.
    Well I am Alpine, so I guess Aryan does not refer to me, moreover the term White is not something I like just like NorthStar, it sounds too superficial and perhaps a remnant of White Americans and their relations with other Races. Europid seems to be an anthropological term which involves my Subrace and is not superficial like White. My opinion.

  10. #20
    Senior Member cosmocreator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 07:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Gender
    Age
    54
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Posts
    3,861
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post

    I think those that use simple concepts like white, brown, black, yellow, have the mentality of a 1 year old. That's all they capable of differentiating are simple colors and shapes, circle, square, triangle.
    Last edited by cosmocreator; Wednesday, April 9th, 2003 at 11:01 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Yasser Arafat 'Poisoned with Polonium'
    By Permafrost in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Tuesday, July 3rd, 2012, 10:11 PM
  2. U.S. finally admits Arafat murdered American officials
    By Northerner in forum The United States
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Wednesday, December 27th, 2006, 07:47 PM
  3. Veteran leader Yasser Arafat dies
    By Tifilis in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Sunday, December 12th, 2004, 02:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •