Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: "Anglosaxonism", Should Hannover Join the U.K.?

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Dutch, Low German & French
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Free & Libertarian
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts
    Canada, Belgium and Switzerland are multi-ethnic countries but that doesn't make their Germanic population peripherally Germanic. Swiss Germans for example are no less mixed than Liechtensteiner Germans. The Flemish are no less Germanic than the Dutch, in fact many people would say that they are the same ethnic group. Most Flemish consider Walloons a different people and the same is true vice versa. The UK and US are also multi-ethnic countries but if you are seeing them as Germanic due to their Germanic population then I don't see how Canada would be any different. The same goes for Australia and New Zealand, whose genetics and culture are actually quite similar.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Idis For This Useful Post:

6th army lives matter
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,535 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall
    Who at Skadi would condemn a Fleming and Walloon having kids?
    Everyone I would hope.

You've got zero idea what you're talking about. For Flemings Walloons are the ethnic others and to marry a Walloon is frowned upon in Flanders, it's not common at all. Flemings do carry a grudge because of a lengthy history of oppression by Walloons and France.

Your anti-German and anti-Flemish ideology as well the rest of your bigotry can be traced back to a row you had with NS people 15 years ago, when you still overidentified with Germany but got the cold shoulder and now you're still butthurt: get over it. That's not normal.

You're the only one here who has tried to get an Anglo vs German riot going in the last four years, just you, no-one else.
    “As brothers and sisters we knew instinctively that if we were going to stand in darkness, best we stand in a darkness we had made ourselves.” - Douglas Coupland

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    East German
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    National
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Germanic identity existed at least as far ago as the era of Charles the Great, and probably before.

What's wrong? o_O Germanic moping?

The Celts, the forefathers of my forefathers, sacked Rome about 800 years before the Goths were trespassing on Rome's property. Brennus!
    LOL, the "superior" Celts who were conquered by the Anglos, whose culture and language is dying down and who most people confuse with Germanics because they hardly have any innovations of their own.

These fine Celtic specimens are the envy of all Germanics:

Kiss me, I'm Oirish!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ossi For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    German Fraternity German Fraternity
    Married
    Politics
    Ethnic nationalism
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    Simply put: metaethnic monocultural nations are the ideal for any pan-nationalism, but the reality is that there are blended metaethnics on the periphery and there are useful buffer states to contain admixtures that seem impossible to completely block out when two entirely different metaethnic states abut one another anyway. So, if anything, our concern is with Honourary Germanics and not Honourary Aryans. It's a matter of scope in a similar type of comprehension as fractals between microcosm and macrocosm. Surely, depending on what level of precision or generality, there's room for both. Hence, Skadi fits a subset of Indogermanic focus and not all or nothing entirely across the board. Of course, Germanic is our specific interest, without which type of building block, Indogermanic otherwise could not exist outside of some amorphous genetic and phenotypic criteria devoid of natural tribal ties based on our clan roots.

Here is my schematic, based on language policies, de jure and/or de facto. Notice that not all countries where a Germanic tongue is official are listed, but only those that are otherwise mostly compatible within the same Indogermanic or racial framework...

GERMANICS
    WEST GERMANICS:
    Ingaevonic UK, US, AU
    Irminonic DE, LI, AT
    Istvaeonic NL
    NORTH GERMANICS:
    DK, IS, SE

HONOURARY GERMANICS
    SOUTH GERMANICS:
    IE, CA, BE, LU, CH
    EAST GERMANICS:
    NZ, NO, FI

There's a place for South and East Germanics, only on the periphery to the core, just like the SNPA model of Nordish types. No big deal.
    What is your issue with South Germanics? I've seen you time and again take jabs at them, although I'm surprised to see you've upgraded the Austrians. Your list makes no sense from an objective point of view and is most likely based on personal preferences. What do New Zealand and Norway have to do with East Germanics and how are Norwegians less Germanic than Brits, Americans or Australians? Why do you include the Finnish, who are Germanic neither ethnically nor linguistically in a supposed list based on "language policies"? etc.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ķtreksjóš For This Useful Post:

Secure a future for Germanic children
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts
    An ideal Germany wouldn't have been touched by either Bismarck, who started WWI or Hitler, who started WWII.
    What bullsh*t. Bismarck didn't start WWI and WWII was started by the Allies who declared war on Germany and poked their nose in ethnic German matters, not the other way around. And what did you expect once war was declared on Germany, that it would sit and draw out the red carpet for alien invaders?

The unification of Germany and the protection of ethnic Germans is no business of Anglo-Americans. How many German leaders did you see try to meddle themselves in American politics and dictate how your country should be organised? Hitler could care less of American internal matters and the same goes for Britain.

By double-dealing fellow German kingdoms and bullying them into submission, Bismarck ruined the former goodwill that was the true Zeitgeist of free Germanic folks--self-determination and confederation.
    More nonsense and ignorance. What do you know about the German will and desire for unity? The German desire to form one nation predates these times, Germans wanted to unite in 1848 too for example. And nobody bullied them into submission either, it was the will of the folk which can be found in pan-German societies not to mention the literature at the time and the creation of a standard German language! Richard Wagner, the Brothers Grimm they were pan-German. The German anthem was written in 1841 and originally defined Germany reaching from East Prussia to South Tyrol. Germans knew who they were - one folk, one nation - and what they wanted to be - one state. Even the Americans of the times knew this. A quote from the New York Times, 1866:

There is, in political geography, no Germany proper to speak of. There are Kingdoms and Grand Duchies, and Duchies and Principalities, inhabited by Germans, and each separately ruled by an independent sovereign with all the machinery of State. Yet there is a natural undercurrent tending to a national feeling and toward a union of the Germans into one great nation, ruled by one common head as a national unit.
    I don't think that Austrians are sad that Prussia is gone, for all the hypocrisy on display by that failed state, about progress and Germanic brotherhood under the same roof. It is sad that the foreign name of Prussia came between all West Germanics.
    Which Austrians? The post-WWII, brainwashed ones with political anti-German propaganda that teaches them they're a different people from Germans, despite the fact that Austrians considered themselves German for millennia before? Germanic nationalists on the other hand consider Prussians part of their nation, despite the conflict they had in their history. And most Germans feel closer to Prussians than they do to Anglo-Americans, even the Bavarians who otherwise clash with Prussians. But despite that they know they're all one nation, the German people. Good luck finding any Germans who want to divide their country up in favor of some pipe union with the Anglosphere. Germanic preservation starts with ethnic preservation, not with creating some melting pot where you divide people's nations up.

I say as one who preferred Allied victories
    Well, you had your "victory". I hope you're happy with the multicultural and xenophilic sh*tholes the victors have created in Europe and America. This type of degenerate society would have never existed had Germany won the war. But now you reap what you sow, so enjoy the results.

It seems Prussian East Germany is as dead as East Germanic identity, but at least North Germanics can and should be dutifully respected per their own sovereignties.
    You talk about dividing my nation up and then pretend that sovereignties should be respected? What hypocrisy.

Who at Skadi would condemn a Fleming and Walloon having kids?
    I would. It's ethnic mixing and destroys the nations. A Fleming is more related to a Dutchman than to a Walloon and a Walloon is more related to a Frenchman than to a Fleming. Belgium is an artificial multiculti state, not a nation. If you want to talk about dividing states, then that should be on your list. But instead you talk about diving the German nation, a nation of related people, and promote ethnic mixing between foreigners in an artificial state!

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bärin For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    692 Posts
    ....drivel...
    Unholy creeps rarely seen so much nonsense, on top condensed in maybe one of your shortest posts

To the rest... PLEASE stay on your continent and let your imagination and drivel out of Europe, and specially out of Germany. You have no idea of our history, and since you prefer "allied victory" (that is: the destruction of Germany, and in extension the white race in its entirety), you just declared yourself an enemy of Germany, the White Race and the scope of this board, Germanic preservation. This board stands for everything, in all its possible flavours, that you reject.

Why is it that some Americans (too many) think they can go around the world and redraw nations and peoples to their 'liking', ignoring history, ethnicities and existing nations (splitting up Germany, Vietnam, Korea, Sudan, Syria (failed for the moment) at will, redistributing territory to hostile racial others, and likewise creating multiethnic states elsewhere, like Yugoslavia (incl the Moslem state Bosnia) or Czechslovakia etc)? Where does this beyond-all-reason and disconnected-from-all-reality flying arrogance come from? Methinks Mr Hitler was quite right, it's the "judaised" side of the US selfperception = foreign policy that drives this, and it sets the world ablaze since like 200 years. Every stupid whitey who still doesnt question this nonsense just commits suicide.... all the while thinking he's winning. But you see, you dont. You commit a very extended suicide taking the white race down with you.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:

Danelagenssvensk
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    1/4 Tyke, 1/2 Yank-Canuck, 1/4 Reb
    Subrace
    Corded Ware-Battle/Boat Axe
    Y-DNA
    R-S6285 Uppland
    mtDNA
    K2a5a Dalarna
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Lorry Driver for the Mill
    Politics
    America: Centre of Commonwealth
    Religion
    Deist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    An absurd fantasy. Absolutely I trivialise your "Anglosaxonism", it is trivial - and exists only in your posts. No German would sign up for that. The Dutch have tons of Saxon blood too, and the Flemings as well, you know.

With a border marking the Anglo sphere of influence running right through the heartland of Germany, lulz.

An acceptable price. Bismarck achieved almost complete success. And why should the Germans count on the British Empire for protection and allow their meddling?

I support you not deciding the fate of Germans.

At least you respect the sovereignity of Scandinavians - they'll be happy to hear it.

I mention them as a side-issue, because I know you're in denial about historical Jewish involvement in Anglo affairs.

You mistake you for me. I don't get involved in schemes to carve up other Germanic countries.
    I don't question your heritage as Germanic or not, any more or less than those of Switzerland, Luxembourg, Canada or Ireland. A very long time ago, my maternal grandmother's maternal grandfather's Huguenot forefather from Flanders with a Frankish name (therefore the maiden name of my great-grandmother) took a wife from Ličge, before relocating to Frankenthal and thence to Leyden, followed by New Amsterdam in the attempt to reclaim it from New York during the 2nd Anglo-Dutch War, but the Duke of York was replaced by his Orangist nephew and daughter in the Glorious Revolution. Only through the British monarchy has there been any attempt at West Germanic unity of any kind at all, bar Hitler's "enlightened absolutism" by bringing "order" to subjugated fellow Teutons outwith his adopted country's borders. This necessarily plummeted long before WWI and the Windsors finally consented to the Dresden bombings in retaliation for being shut out of Germany, their Hanoverian and Saxe-Coburg-Gotha kin betraying England and a choice of loyalty one way or the other had to be made, which never would have mattered without Bismarck's machiavellianism. Unlike English investment in France, at least participation in Holland, Denmark and Germany had an ethnic basis, one lost by the superstatists who themselves imposed arbitrary boundaries betwixt us. England didn't have to be united under the West Saxon throne in Winchester or by Norman London rule either. I would have preferred regional autonomy for the Danelaw, Northumbria and even Mercia (me Mum's roots; read up on Eadric Streona). Self-governance is something as aspirational I take for granted, but apparently very low on the list of European priorities. None are true nationalists, but federalists. That's all I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    They vote for more nationalist policies than the rest of the country (AfD), and arrange nationalistic demonstrations to a larger degree (Pegida). Perhaps the phenomenon is more specifically secluded to Saxony, but the original notion stands just the same; that different German regions are more nationalistic than others, and therefore could have benefited from independence.
    Great that Saxony feels uniquely German and unattached to alternative purposes, because we English since Będa have always considered Saxons as standard-bearers of the German race. That the dimensions of Saxony have changed mean very little in this regard, as the spirit goes on, so I'm ecstatic.

Power is projected in peace time too - and that includes other power than military power. And is our era stable? The threat of war grows ever day. We experienced 30 years with little to no threat of war, exceptionally long, but that period is ending. It's not the norm in history and it won't be the norm in the future.

An independent Eastern Germany for the time being to deal with the migration invasion may seem nice on paper, but it can't support itself. It would be a failed state.

Of little consequence I say. And proper Low German isn't spoken anymore, it's no longer Diets and has not been in a long time.

Well okay then. If Scandinavian subnations want to go at it alone then so be it - but I'm not going to call that choice pro-Scandinavian, after all, that sounds weird too, don't you think? If you were a Norwegian-Swedish unionist back when the country fell apart I bet you considered it somewhat anti-Scandinavian to carve up the country, old chum. It's not necessarily a moral judgement nevertheless.

But ask Juthunge whether he considers a Bavarian separatist who wants Bavaria to leave Germany anti-German, he will say yes. In a political sense it is and to an extent also socioculturally. We can't call it Germanophobia in the case of a Bavarian separatist however, after all, that's impossible.

In the same way I call Baorn's vision anti-German, although there's far more to it in his case. His vision itself does not necessarily have to be rooted in Germanophobia, but it is. And his desire for England to annex Northern Germany is very much anti-German, who will argue against that? A very different kind of anti-German attitude than that of a Bavarian separatist nonetheless.

And yes, I'm aware Baorn does this because he thinks Northern Germans are his kin - he calls this larping "Anglosaxonism", but then again, he also thinks he's of pure Viking descent while living in a sea of inferior West-Germanics, such as Southern Germans, which he somehow considers West-Germanic. That's germanophobia.

It's a gamble. Some may, some may not. There will be calculations. Look at how this played out historically countless times. Just like some Germanic tribes sided with the Romans (or Huns) to fight against their own kin, so did meso-Americans team up with the invading Spaniards to get rid of Aztec rule. Anything could happen. When the nation is unified by a single state which is under attack, then you can be sure it will fight back and there will be much less infighting. That is a certainty.

Don't forget: unity is our strength, not diversity.
    Straw man fallacies are your speciality. I genetically cluster closest to Dutch (specifically Flemish ahead of South and North Dutch), Danes and Germans beyond English and the Fringe, so the North Sea or German Ocean is home to me. My vision is only one of decentralised Germanic freedom of association, that Ingaevones, Irminones, Istvaeones and whatever is the proper term for North Germanic, would each rebuild from our grassroots as just coming at what constitutes Germanic from different angles, all of them legitimate and recognised by each other. This means respect for differences, so Frisian, Danish and Saxon relations are of top import from a folkish Anglocentric perspective. For Hochdeutsch Austro-Bavaria, there's an Irminonic basis that I don't entirely understand, but to be perfectly honest, my own German ancestors in America are inclusive of both them and Plattdeutsch. Despite my idiosyncrasy in this matter, we are entitled to count Frisians and Saxons as culturally far more relevant to Angle society on the whole and no, I wouldn't leave out our Jutish brethren either. This is my heritage and traditional Weltanschauung, not whatever you're trying to make out of it.

This is a thread split from: "Is National Socialism a Germanic Ideology? To What Degree Is It Compatible With Germanic Preservation?"

Baorn's favorite subject of all time requires its own thread, naturally. Because someone has to liberate Bremen and Hannover from Austro-Bavarian and Prussian rule.

"You're up against German history... it isn't good."

UPDATE: I moved more of Baorn's off-topic posts from "What Makes Fellow Germanic Preservationists Abandon Their World View?" also to this thread.
    If I wrote--and I did, that Hannover belongs to Saxony and that Saxons are closest to Angles, where am I wrong? To hold the Duke of Cumberland and his son by the balls isn't good faith by Prussia and the official reason to disinherit the rightful Duke of Brunswick was a total sham. To divide and conquer our Ingaevonic community is to be anti-Germanic, as if Platt must bow to Hoch and it's no secret that our own "sprachbund" has eroded in the face of Irminonic onslaughts, something any folkish man would find troubling. But no, you want to blame the victim and say it's our fault for multiculturalism of your Roman religious origin, as if we have no right to mention that innately, Ingaevones have a right to our own conditions without permission from the lofty types elsewhere. So what if there are more Ingaevonic territories than Irminonic ones? Do you think it's inherently unfair to a socialist ideology and must punish success, claim that Irminones were justified to be anti-Germanic on the excuse of lebensraum? Invade France and Italy both 1,000x and we won't shed a tear, but squelch out domestic opposition and ride roughshod over fellow Germanics while pretending to be a victim is just classic gaslighting abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Coillearnach View Post
    How is Norway on the periphery and most of the Anglosphere isn't?

How are NZ and Norway "East Germanic"?

Why are "language policies" being used to delineate a category that relies so heavily on genetics?
    I only repurposed "East Germanic" in absence of the originals, by grouping bilingual Germanic and non-Indogermanic nations, all of which applies to NZ, NO and FI. Thoreider may complain, but he himself openly acknowledges his Finnish heritage, no different than the Sįmi community with officially equal representation in bilingual government under the King and estates of Norway--not my doing nor my preference to gloat over in the slightest, so don't bark up my tree. America and Australia are monocultures of Ingaevonic origin and I am proud enough to declare that. It's not like I referenced South Africa, nor do I have an inferiority complex about living in the colonies. Ever since Victoria and especially Bertie, the Dominions have been on equal footing with Britain, something America achieved between 1776-1812, that doesn't serve to alienate but increase the measure of mutual respect and confidence between all parties that we are to have consensual relations in the Lockean social contract. Americans especially will not put up with Hobbesian conditions, so to insist that Britishness requires them, is surely unfortunate and delusional to make such a litmus test for ethnic integrity.

I'm so happy to get to be an honorary Germanic. We should team up with the honorary Aryan Japs. A match made in heaven.
    No offence intended. My forefather was Norwegian and I'm not ruling out any female line Finnmark ancestors of his, which are explored by the sagas and Icelandic genealogies, all of which we're supposed to put on our pedestal and not deprecate. If Finland has an Uralic majority and Germanic minority, Norway has a Germanic majority and Uralic minority, but they are treated for all intents and purposes as equally entitled members of one country by a mutual state. If Uralic Finns and Germanic Norwegians dislike this, you should petition redress, so your majority metaethnicities are restored as monocultures and the identity crisis goes away. I have proposed numerous solutions in the past to help, but politicians want to divide and conquer their electorate. They don't care about nation-states, but want federalism. Hence, Åland in Finland and Finnmark in Norway, but if Norway got Jemtland, Finland got Finnmark, Sweden could get Åland--problem solved, or at least the governments of involved states would represent singular nations to the benefit of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtengel View Post
    US Ingaevonic and more Germanic than Norway? Me thinks you exaggerate a little.

“I don't see much future for the Americans ... it's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social inequalities ... my feelings against Americanism are feelings of hatred and deep repugnance ... everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaised, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together?”
    ― Adolf Hitler
    Exactly why we have perspective issues. I'm apparently disallowed an Anglocentric version of Hitler's biases on any and all supposedly "preservationist" sites, because they're set at defaults with Allies: devil incarnate. Irminones and Ingaevones don't really see eye to eye and Istvaeones wonder where they are supposed to fit in the equation.

That's quite harsh. I wonder what mr. Hitler's characterization of modern-day America would be.
    Beyond the Pale. I'm hardly alone being seen as a "one-issue candidate" with monomania about the total depravity of others. Unfortunately, too many so-called "preservationists" fail to note that Axis apologetics is the antithesis of Ingaevonic lands, based instead on Irminonic victories and feeling vindictive, cheated of alternate realities, heavy on the butthurt, a mirror to the Jew, or flip side of the coin. If I wish to explore what could have been done differently before WWI to avoid conflict, in the interest of pan-nationalism of a Germanic nature, I should be commended rather than hounded. Too many take WWI as a given and blame the Jew for it all, but that's giving them too much power in such hysteria. If you get divorced, is the Jew lawyer at fault?

Quote Originally Posted by Idis View Post
    Canada, Belgium and Switzerland are multi-ethnic countries but that doesn't make their Germanic population peripherally Germanic. Swiss Germans for example are no less mixed than Liechtensteiner Germans. The Flemish are no less Germanic than the Dutch, in fact many people would say that they are the same ethnic group. Most Flemish consider Walloons a different people and the same is true vice versa. The UK and US are also multi-ethnic countries but if you are seeing them as Germanic due to their Germanic population then I don't see how Canada would be any different. The same goes for Australia and New Zealand, whose genetics and culture are actually quite similar.
    I'm agnostic about individual purities and admixes, just going by the top government legalities of espoused cultures which are taxpayer-supported, whether any of us likes it or not. Generally, bilingual countries are simply environments in which blends have greater opportunity for ethnic confusion than monocultures. This is not more true in the Anglosphere than German and Dutch countries, since living and breathing the Roman religion is shared by our Italo-Celtic neighbours and even some who claim to be Germanics, but prove confusion rules their passions rather than a clear choice of one or the other. Bärin herself just complained about fake Germanic nationalists in the thread Chlodovech butchered sending my post here when I agreed with her sentiment, except that's a little rich out of the mind of a professed "National Communist", the artificial establishment imposed by Muscovites upon East Berlin, not indigenous Germanic framework, unless Marxism is somehow inherently Germanic as Yiddish is the Jew counterpart of Roman Hochdeutsch. Once again, an internal drama manifested on the world stage, which Chlodovech earlier in my quote of him wants to perpetuate passing the buck to England when we only had a handful of Jewry until recently. Folkish Anglocentrists don't take too kindly to being caught in the crossfire between two factions, Roman and Jew, from another type of Germanic than our own. It's a false choice of either Roman or Jew, if one truly believed in Germanic heritage rather than one prefaced by foreign entrenchments over the Alps.

Everyone I would hope.

You've got zero idea what you're talking about. For Flemings Walloons are the ethnic others and to marry a Walloon is frowned upon in Flanders, it's not common at all. Flemings do carry a grudge because of a lengthy history of oppression by Walloons and France.

Your anti-German and anti-Flemish ideology as well the rest of your bigotry can be traced back to a row you had with NS people 15 years ago, when you still overidentified with Germany but got the cold shoulder and now you're still butthurt: get over it. That's not normal.

You're the only one here who has tried to get an Anglo vs German riot going in the last four years, just you, no-one else.
    See above and quit the hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ķtreksjóš View Post
    What is your issue with South Germanics? I've seen you time and again take jabs at them, although I'm surprised to see you've upgraded the Austrians. Your list makes no sense from an objective point of view and is most likely based on personal preferences. What do New Zealand and Norway have to do with East Germanics and how are Norwegians less Germanic than Brits, Americans or Australians? Why do you include the Finnish, who are Germanic neither ethnically nor linguistically in a supposed list based on "language policies"? etc.
    Those groupings were all for convenience in distinguishing one from another, nothing more or less. However, I could have just combined two of them as Northwest Germanic and kept the other two separately quasi-European or quasi-Asian instead of wholly dedicated to Germanic heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    What bullsh*t. Bismarck didn't start WWI and WWII was started by the Allies who declared war on Germany and poked their nose in ethnic German matters, not the other way around. And what did you expect once war was declared on Germany, that it would sit and draw out the red carpet for alien invaders?

The unification of Germany and the protection of ethnic Germans is no business of Anglo-Americans. How many German leaders did you see try to meddle themselves in American politics and dictate how your country should be organised? Hitler could care less of American internal matters and the same goes for Britain.

More nonsense and ignorance. What do you know about the German will and desire for unity? The German desire to form one nation predates these times, Germans wanted to unite in 1848 too for example. And nobody bullied them into submission either, it was the will of the folk which can be found in pan-German societies not to mention the literature at the time and the creation of a standard German language! Richard Wagner, the Brothers Grimm they were pan-German. The German anthem was written in 1841 and originally defined Germany reaching from East Prussia to South Tyrol. Germans knew who they were - one folk, one nation - and what they wanted to be - one state. Even the Americans of the times knew this. A quote from the New York Times, 1866:

Which Austrians? The post-WWII, brainwashed ones with political anti-German propaganda that teaches them they're a different people from Germans, despite the fact that Austrians considered themselves German for millennia before? Germanic nationalists on the other hand consider Prussians part of their nation, despite the conflict they had in their history. And most Germans feel closer to Prussians than they do to Anglo-Americans, even the Bavarians who otherwise clash with Prussians. But despite that they know they're all one nation, the German people. Good luck finding any Germans who want to divide their country up in favor of some pipe union with the Anglosphere. Germanic preservation starts with ethnic preservation, not with creating some melting pot where you divide people's nations up.

Well, you had your "victory". I hope you're happy with the multicultural and xenophilic sh*tholes the victors have created in Europe and America. This type of degenerate society would have never existed had Germany won the war. But now you reap what you sow, so enjoy the results.

You talk about dividing my nation up and then pretend that sovereignties should be respected? What hypocrisy.

I would. It's ethnic mixing and destroys the nations. A Fleming is more related to a Dutchman than to a Walloon and a Walloon is more related to a Frenchman than to a Fleming. Belgium is an artificial multiculti state, not a nation. If you want to talk about dividing states, then that should be on your list. But instead you talk about diving the German nation, a nation of related people, and promote ethnic mixing between foreigners in an artificial state!
    Straw men aplenty. If I'm not supposed to see you as alien, why label me that? You can't have it both ways on everything and still be justified. Furthermore, simply because I matter-of-fact and empirically observe the conditions of monolingual vs bilingual states, doesn't mean I am in any way passing judgments or what have you. In fact, I really don't care and that's just dispassionate overview, since it's obvious that Ingaevones are as affected by Arthurian Britain as Irminones are by Augustan Romans, which neither endorses nor condemns, only acknowledges us sharing these external issues interfering with our Germanic interests. I am, however, supposedly not allowed to ardently promote and defend Ingaevonic POV whereby we not simply fall in line with Irminonic POV just to make the losers of both Wars feel better, or else risk banning over it (Skadi doesn't support arcane anti-free speech laws, or only depending on who's behind the wheel?). After all, none of you are in any way empathetic to the cries of the widows and mothers of those slain by the painful process of "unification" from Kleindeutschland to Grossdeutschland. Acceptable losses to the dignities of free Germanic folks, all for Caesar, I mean Kaiser, because the State is everything, dontcha know? Once more, you may feel free to make every issue dependent upon the triumphalism of Hochdeutsch Irminones, but that may be natural for you and others. It is still not natural orientation for all Germans inside the same state and only regarding the Plattdeutsch Ingaevones do Britons and Americans naturally concern ourselves, a right you can't take away, or else is to violate our natural folkishness likewise. I've never once demanded that the other side cry uncle to be accepted, so maybe I'm being unrealistic, but decency entails equanimity and not dog-eat-dog mentality. Rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    Unholy creeps rarely seen so much nonsense, on top condensed in maybe one of your shortest posts

To the rest... PLEASE stay on your continent and let your imagination and drivel out of Europe, and specially out of Germany. You have no idea of our history, and since you prefer "allied victory" (that is: the destruction of Germany, and in extension the white race in its entirety), you just declared yourself an enemy of Germany, the White Race and the scope of this board, Germanic preservation. This board stands for everything, in all its possible flavours, that you reject.

Why is it that some Americans (too many) think they can go around the world and redraw nations and peoples to their 'liking', ignoring history, ethnicities and existing nations (splitting up Germany, Vietnam, Korea, Sudan, Syria (failed for the moment) at will, redistributing territory to hostile racial others, and likewise creating multiethnic states elsewhere, like Yugoslavia (incl the Moslem state Bosnia) or Czechslovakia etc)? Where does this beyond-all-reason and disconnected-from-all-reality flying arrogance come from? Methinks Mr Hitler was quite right, it's the "judaised" side of the US selfperception = foreign policy that drives this, and it sets the world ablaze since like 200 years. Every stupid whitey who still doesnt question this nonsense just commits suicide.... all the while thinking he's winning. But you see, you dont. You commit a very extended suicide taking the white race down with you.
    You proved my point once again. This, you claim for the Axis Powers. Germanic is both, not one or the other. I don't dislike you nearly as much as you dislike me, so quit projecting your complexes.
    Last edited by Chlodovech; Monday, March 2nd, 2020 at 01:05 PM. Reason: No complaints beyond PM.

Retarded in mysterious ways
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    10 Hours Ago @ 10:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    984 Posts
    I only repurposed "East Germanic" in absence of the originals, by grouping bilingual Germanic and non-Indogermanic nations, all of which applies to NZ, NO and FI. Thoreider may complain, but he himself openly acknowledges his Finnish heritage, [...]
    My "Finnish heritage" is merely limited to my ancestry, of which it accounts for about 3%. Am I supposed to not openly acknowledge that? For those of us with their feet still on planet Earth, acknowledging reality doesn't imply anything else than honesty.

[...] no different than the Sįmi community with officially equal representation in bilingual government under the King and estates of Norway--not my doing nor my preference to gloat over in the slightest, so don't bark up my tree.
    You've obviously never been to Norway. I think I've seen Sami in writing only once, and it was on a road sign far up North. And I've never heard it spoken, outside of fringe radio programs dedicated to ethnic minorities. Sami doesn't have "equal representation" as Norwegian. It has almost no representation at all. Even the vast majority of the people who identify as 'Sami' (which only accounts for around 40.000 people in Norway) cannot actually speak Sami.

America and Australia are monocultures of Ingaevonic origin and I am proud enough to declare that.
    And no amount of nibbas, abos, spics or wogs can ever change that, simply because their governments don't recognize other languages than English, right?

As far as I've understood, none of the countries in the Anglo-sphere actually have de jure official languages. Shouldn't that mean that these people don't even exist, according to your logic?
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Danelagenssvensk
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    1/4 Tyke, 1/2 Yank-Canuck, 1/4 Reb
    Subrace
    Corded Ware-Battle/Boat Axe
    Y-DNA
    R-S6285 Uppland
    mtDNA
    K2a5a Dalarna
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Lorry Driver for the Mill
    Politics
    America: Centre of Commonwealth
    Religion
    Deist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts
    My "Finnish heritage" is merely limited to my ancestry, of which it accounts for about 3%. Am I supposed to not openly acknowledge that? For those of us with their feet still on planet Earth, acknowledging reality doesn't imply anything else than honesty.

You've obviously never been to Norway. I think I've seen Sami in writing only once, and it was on a road sign far up North. And I've never heard it spoken, outside of fringe radio programs dedicated to ethnic minorities. Sami doesn't have "equal representation" as Norwegian. It has almost no representation at all. Even the vast majority of the people who identity as 'Sami' (which only accounts for around 40.000 people in Norway) can actually speak Sami.

And no amount of nibbas, abos, spics or wogs can ever change that, simply because their governments don't recognize other languages than English, right?

As far as I've understood, none of the countries in the Anglo-sphere actually have de jure official languages. Shouldn't that mean that these people don't even exist, according to your logic?
    You happen to admit that you fit the official bilingualism of Norway in which the Uralic minority is represented by government recognition and not to any clear preference for the Germanic majority. You're effectively at war with yourself and the status quo of your laws, but I'm not judging you. I'm sure you can square your circle without blaming others who aren't too close to the issues to see them objectively. So touchy, yet you expect all Anglosphere lands to not feel anything similar at what you take for granted as indisputable talking points standard among Anglophobes and those amongst us gullible enough to be self-hating for your sake.

6th army lives matter
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,535 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boarn
    I don't question your heritage as Germanic or not, any more or less than those of Switzerland, Luxembourg, Canada or Ireland.
    Meaning you do question it. You call us all Italo-Celtic on a daily basis. Same goes for Southern Germany. And you assume that Catholic Germanics are just as mixed as modern Lombards and are orientated on the Latin world - because of your anti-Catholic bigotry. And general ignorance of anything European.

A very long time ago, my maternal grandmother's maternal grandfather's Huguenot forefather from Flanders with a Frankish name (therefore the maiden name of my great-grandmother) took a wife from Ličge, before relocating to Frankenthal and thence to Leyden, followed by New Amsterdam in the attempt to reclaim it from New York during the 2nd Anglo-Dutch War, but the Duke of York was replaced by his Orangist nephew and daughter in the Glorious Revolution. Only through the British monarchy has there been any attempt at West Germanic unity of any kind at all, bar Hitler's "enlightened absolutism" by bringing "order" to subjugated fellow Teutons outwith his adopted country's borders. This necessarily plummeted long before WWI and the Windsors finally consented to the Dresden bombings in retaliation for being shut out of Germany, their Hanoverian and Saxe-Coburg-Gotha kin betraying England and a choice of loyalty one way or the other had to be made, which never would have mattered without Bismarck's machiavellianism. Unlike English investment in France, at least participation in Holland, Denmark and Germany had an ethnic basis, one lost by the superstatists who themselves imposed arbitrary boundaries betwixt us. England didn't have to be united under the West Saxon throne in Winchester or by Norman London rule either. I would have preferred regional autonomy for the Danelaw, Northumbria and even Mercia (me Mum's roots; read up on Eadric Streona). Self-governance is something as aspirational I take for granted, but apparently very low on the list of European priorities. None are true nationalists, but federalists. That's all I see.

You, you, you - and your irrelevant narcissist wall of text.

This necessarily plummeted long before WWI and the Windsors finally consented to the Dresden bombings in retaliation for being shut out of Germany
    So that's why Dresden was destroyed, I never knew. Because the Windsors weren't allowed to larp as German. They're kindred souls, stuck in the same situation as you. Also surrounded by Italoceltics!

Only through the British monarchy has there been any attempt at West Germanic unity of any kind at all
    The Holy Roman Empire united more West-Germanics than your British monarchy ever did.

See above and quit the hypocrisy.
    You can not deny it indeed, because I merely quote you. And the forum and I are merely responding to your continued attacks on half of the Germanic world.

Straw man fallacies are your speciality. I genetically cluster closest to Dutch (specifically Flemish ahead of South and North Dutch), Danes and Germans beyond English and the Fringe, so the North Sea or German Ocean is home to me. My vision is only one of decentralised Germanic freedom of association, that Ingaevones, Irminones, Istvaeones and whatever is the proper term for North Germanic, would each rebuild from our grassroots as just coming at what constitutes Germanic from different angles, all of them legitimate and recognised by each other. This means respect for differences, so Frisian, Danish and Saxon relations are of top import from a folkish Anglocentric perspective. For Hochdeutsch Austro-Bavaria, there's an Irminonic basis that I don't entirely understand, but to be perfectly honest, my own German ancestors in America are inclusive of both them and Plattdeutsch. Despite my idiosyncrasy in this matter, we are entitled to count Frisians and Saxons as culturally far more relevant to Angle society on the whole and no, I wouldn't leave out our Jutish brethren either. This is my heritage and traditional Weltanschauung, not whatever you're trying to make out of it.
    More word soup. And no-one cares what you group with. Comprehensive reading is not your strong suit, is it - dividing the essential from the trivial? We already have decentralised Germanic freedom of association as there are plenty of Germanic countries, whose sovereignty you do not respect. You do not respect their history either - you've made it clear that all of continental Germanic history since the fall of the Roman Empire is a mistake. Your knowledge of German, Frankish and Holy Roman Empire history is simply non-existent too - neither the Franks nor the HRE were ever tyrannical or centralist at all, contrary to what you believe.

After being forced to pre-read countless of your hard to digest posts I understand your world view quite well, more than I care to.

This is not a simple difference of opinion, you consistently attack half of Germanics in countless off topic posts - every single day. And why do you expect anyone to agree with you? No-one does as your designs for Europe are completely unwelcome as far as us continental Germanics go. You are the only "Anglosaxonist" in the whole wide world. And the only reason this thread exists is because of your daily deluge of off-topic posts - which are a rule violation as this forum is not your personal play ground - hence you receive warnings and infraction points - you are responsible for this thread's existence and the video I posted closely mirrors your view of German history.

I could draw up a list of all your hateful quotes which will prove beyond a doubt no-one here in this thread is using strawman arguments - you are trying to wiggle your way out of this - but you still say the same things you said earlier. Just because you view yourself as a liberator instead of a tyrant doesn't mean you're a liberator to Danes/Frisians and Northern Germans. I know you want to live like the last 1000 years didn't happen - and do away with Carolingian and Ottonian history - but you can't. It will never be possible.

we are entitled to count Frisians and Saxons as culturally far more relevant to Angle society on the whole and no, I wouldn't leave out our Jutish brethren either.
    Who is we? You mean you. All of the Netherlands is Frisian/Saxon, and the Saxons Charlemagne defeated, what remained of them, where did you think they ended up? In the Netherlands and Flanders, baby.

If I wrote--and I did, that Hannover belongs to Saxony and that Saxons are closest to Angles, where am I wrong?
    You are super wrong. Northern Germans, Frisians and Danes are not your brethern and none of them has any desire to enter a political union with the Anglosphere, because they're not your brethern. You like to look at historical maps and entertain fantasies which do not correspond with the modern day reality on the ground (nor for the last 1000 years). We're not in 800 AD but 2020 AD. You do not know Europe, you do not understand Europe - it you want an Anglosaxon confederacy, start one in America - campaign for carving up America if decentralised freedom of association is your desire. Do not accept applause for pushing your schemes on other nations and then cry wolf when people of these nations (whose history you vilify) oppose you.

To divide and conquer our Ingaevonic community is to be anti-Germanic, as if Platt must bow to Hoch and it's no secret that our own "sprachbund" has eroded in the face of Irminonic onslaughts, something any folkish man would find troubling. But no, you want to blame the victim and say it's our fault for multiculturalism of your Roman religious origin, as if we have no right to mention that innately, Ingaevones have a right to our own conditions without permission from the lofty types elsewhere. So what if there are more Ingaevonic territories than Irminonic ones? Do you think it's inherently unfair to a socialist ideology and must punish success, claim that Irminones were justified to be anti-Germanic on the excuse of lebensraum? Invade France and Italy both 1,000x and we won't shed a tear, but squelch out domestic opposition and ride roughshod over fellow Germanics while pretending to be a victim is just classic gaslighting abuse.
    You are not Platt, you are not Low German. Unlike me. And if anyone has a temper problem while carrying a grudge (you're unable to think about something else even for a single day), it is you - and I can prove this by making a lengthy compilation of your worst posts - but then you're going to embrace your victimhood again and be like Harry Houdini, as is the case right now; backed into a corner like a cat, jumping on the walls.

There's no modern day Ingaevonic community outside of your own mind - stop speaking on behalf of other peoples. Also, there was no "Roman multiculturalism" before there was "Protestant multiculturalism" in the Catholic parts of Germanic Europe you hate on. You're making it abundantly clear, again, that you view half of Germanic Europe as a bunch of Italians and Gauls, as you don't mind people like me (actual Low Germans!) or Juthunge (an actual High German) expanding into France and Italy. Or marrying Walloons.

So what if there are more Ingaevonic territories than Irminonic ones?
    Yeah, so what? Dastardly Irminonics, with their talking and their walking and their breathing - and their Catholicism. Let's carve up their countries.

Do you think it's inherently unfair to a socialist ideology and must punish success, claim that Irminones were justified to be anti-Germanic on the excuse of lebensraum? Invade France and Italy both 1,000x and we won't shed a tear, but squelch out domestic opposition and ride roughshod over fellow Germanics while pretending to be a victim is just classic gaslighting abuse.
    How is this still serious? What does this even mean? Because you overidentify with a few Germanic groups you consider to be your brethern but who have no direct ties to you but are very much members of other nations, their countries must be ended. And if the natives oppose this, they're anti-Germanic in your book. Mmm'kay dog.

You wanted to come back to this forum saying you were a changed man, hence staff unbanned you giving you another chance. But you're even worse than before.
    “As brothers and sisters we knew instinctively that if we were going to stand in darkness, best we stand in a darkness we had made ourselves.” - Douglas Coupland

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast