Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Shallow Men Who Refuse To Date Women Over Size 8 Because They See Them As Lazy, Not Good For My Image And Sex Hungry

Funding Member
    Friend of Germanics
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, April 17th, 2021 @ 11:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    739 Posts

The Shallow Men Who Refuse To Date Women Over Size 8 Because They See Them As Lazy, Not Good For My Image And Sex Hungry

Finding 'the one' is hard enough but a growing number of men are reducing the dating pool further by ruling out woman over a size 8. Here we explore their outrageous reasons why

They dont take care of their health, are lazy and undisciplined and can be too physically dominant in bed.

These are just some of the brutal reasons a growing number of young men are giving for not wanting to date women over a size 8.

At the same time body positive models proudly show off their figures on billboards, a growing number of the opposite sex refuse to date anyone who doesn't look like a Love Island contestant.

Their outrageous views will incense women up and down the country, not least because the average dress size in the UK is 16.

Here, three single men break the taboo and reveal why they wouldn't go near a woman over size 8.

'If they can't look after themselves how are they going to look after me or a kid?'
    Take Zack Smith, a 24 year-old entrepreneur and social media influencer from London.

I just dont find big thighs or a big stomach appealing to me, he says.

I have friends who have girlfriends who are overweight and theyre lovely but I cant see myself holding hands with a girl like that.

"Being with someone bigger just isnt good for my image. Im not the fittest person and I dont have a six-pack but I still eat well and maintain my health.

"It just takes discipline. Its not hard to change your image and look and eat well and exercise if you really want to.

"If a girls overweight it makes me think they cant look after themselves or their own health, and so how are they going to look after me or even a potential kid one day?

Zack - and others like him - will need tin hats to shield them from the wrath of women who will be appalled by their shallow outlook.

While Zack's outrageous views might incense women, it seems it's not alone in fancying slim women.

A 2015 study asked 1327 men from 10 countries to rate 21 images of women with varying BMIs according to the attractiveness of their bodies.

They discovered that the most popular card depicted a card of a woman with a BMI of 19 borderline underweight and associated with youth.

'You can't take as much control during sex'

Zack, whos been single for over a year now believes that how you look reflects how you are as a person.

If I was walking down the street with my face covered with acne or fuzzy hair, I know no-ones going to approach me," he says.

"Its the same with girls who wear those tight tops and are obviously a bit podgy.

"Really they should be wearing a bigger top and putting a belt around it so they look more presentable and people notice them in a good way.

Zack says has been on many dates over the last year and claims he has been catfished by women who appear slim on their social media profiles, but look very different in the flesh.

If they cant be real with me online, then they cant be real with me in person, says Zack.
    He says he's slept with a bigger girl in the past but hed never do it again.

I dont regret it as an experience but when you sleep with a larger girl, its hard to be dominant, says Zack.

Im big built and big-boned but when you have sex with a big girl, you cant take as much control and dont know where to start.

Zack says that the rise in social media and shows like Love Island showing off size 8 slim bodies means a lot of his friends have the same 'high standards' and are trying to find women to enhance their image.

I need to be seen with a certain type of girl and she cant be over a size 8, he says. My last girlfriend was a size 6!

'They're so sex hungry and lazy'

Reiss Smith, 33, a plumber from Hornchurch in Essex agrees.

My experience hasnt been great with bigger women," he says. "Ive slept with a few in the past and theyre so sex-hungry.

"Because theyre on the large side, they dont get enough attention so when they do get it, they eat you up and swallow you.

"I wouldnt sleep with a bigger woman again size 10 would be pushing it even. I want someone with a little waist and a lot to offer.

Reiss also thinks being bigger makes for a different, less healthier mindset.

I find larger women more lazy and a lot of them arent living a healthy lifestyle and are often eating rubbish food or smoking and not looking after themselves, he says.

It turns me off. I had an ex-girlfriend who was a size 14-16 and Id end up telling her and it became a problem.

"Going out to eat was tricky too because food was so important and theyre the ones who have to choose and prioritise it.

"Ive been single for a year and I am looking for love and seeking a spiritual connection, but they have to be a size 8 too.
    The Ariana and Love Island effect
    While their reasons seem incredibly shallow, relationship psychologist Mairead Molloy, believes we shouldn't necessarily be so quick to judge.

She said: On an evolutionary basis, men and women are both designed to be ruthlessly pragmatic in their criteria for a mate.

Men, regardless of their conscious attitude to having kids, are designed to look for someone who can reproduce and beauty is associated with grace, intelligence, popularity and in general fitness for survival and good health.

"Social media is giving people this tremendous pressure to conform and have the perfect appearance, much like the Ariana Grande or Love Island effect, thinking that only skinny is beautiful.

'I encourage them away from junk food'

Kurtis Hartman, 23, a business development manager from Essex says he likes his women super-skinny because he thinks it shows theyre interested in their health.

I met my last girlfriend on social media from the States and one of my initial attractions was her athletic figure.

I keep myself groomed, have meal plans delivered every day, train five times a week and dont eat rubbish food and I want my girlfriend to have the same attitude.

"Even when Im with someone Ill encourage them away from the junk food.

"If they dont care about their health and wellbeing then we wouldnt align very well.
    Kurtis has been single for five months now and does agree that looking for slim-only women may seem superficial.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/86...n-over-size-8/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nachtengel For This Useful Post:

Roslagen til Danelagen
    Friend of Germanics
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Vnsk
    Ancestry
    Engelsk (Autosomal), Uppland (Y-DNA) och Dalarna (mtDNA)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2A5A1
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Vring och Vking
    Politics
    Munstten
    Religion
    Forn Sed
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    360 Posts
    Huh... Girls with edges instead of curves are boyish. It's bad enough that they all wear trousers these days, but are expected to look like men too? Any correlation to the rising tide of homosexuality? I have always preferred a fuller figure as indication of the nourishment my future children would have from their mother. I really don't understand the psychology behind wanting to "smash" and "destroy" toothpicks in between the sheets. Boning isn't supposed to be about cracking skeletons together. Femininity is in the Venus of Willendorf, not boys without penises.

Funding Member
    Friend of Germanics
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Baltid
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts
    What's the EU equivalent for size 8? S or M, 38? Because I wouldn't call that size fat or anything similar, not even chubby. On the contrary, it's still within small to normal range. The article gives an example of a model who is size 10/12 (the one on the left in the picture).

She looks like a size Medium to me, and quite attractive. She has a hourglass figure. For comparison, the model on the right is size 16/18, which is something between L and XL? The model on the right could be called chubby, although there are still plenty of men who find this type of body attractive (despite the extra weight, she also has a hourglass figure). Anyway, size 10/12 looks acceptable in my view.

Another example, a size 10 Calvin Klein model:

A HM plus size model (size 12 or 14?)

A comparison of various women's sizes:

An interesting article: The evolution of Miss Universe winners' body types from 1952 to now

If we look at some of the older Miss Universe contestants and even winners, or some of the vintage pinup women, they could be judged as "fat" by modern standards.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Siebenbrgerin For This Useful Post:

Retarded in mysterious ways
    Friend of Germanics
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    7 Minutes Ago @ 11:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    977 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    Huh... Girls with edges instead of curves are boyish. It's bad enough that they all wear trousers these days, but are expected to look like men too? Any correlation to the rising tide of homosexuality? I have always preferred a fuller figure as indication of the nourishment my future children would have from their mother. I really don't understand the psychology behind wanting to "smash" and "destroy" toothpicks in between the sheets. Boning isn't supposed to be about cracking skeletons together. Femininity is in the Venus of Willendorf, not boys without penises.
    I don't think a lot of men are attracted to that.

Although women need a healthy layer of fat to stay healthy and fertile, I think some people overestimate how much is actually needed. Some physicians claim women need around 22-25% body fat to have a normal menstrual cycle, and to get pregnant, but I don't buy that, considering all the female models who get knocked up on a regular basis.

There's also an evolutionary case to be made for women with a body fat percentage on the lower end of the scale, as a flat stomach really is the only way for a man to evaluate if a woman already is pregnant. Women with a body fat percentage over 25 could probably reach the second trimester already, and it would be hard for anyone to tell just by looking at her, especially under clothes.

Examples of women's body fat percentages:

There's also a lot of difference between feminine and masculine body shapes without women needing to be over 25% body fat, and appearing to be "boys without penises". Wider hips, narrow shoulders, small ribcage, and generally more slender bone structure, for example, are some of the distinguishing traits for a feminine body type. These traits come out better when it's not hidden by fat. Too much fat decreases the dimorphism between men and women. Men get boobs and a lower waist-to-shoulder ratio, and women get a lower hip-to-waist ratio and bigger arms/shoulders, among other things.

Personally, I think the sweet spot is somewhere between 15 - 25 percent body fat for women.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oreiar For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    207 Posts
    Types like Venus of Willendorf (although surely the traits must have been exaggerated) used to be regarded as attractive because back in the era food was much more scarce than it is today. Thus having some "reserves" of adipose tissue meant a woman had better chances to go through pregnancy and child rearing without falling ill due to starvation and loss of energy. The same type made a comeback during the Classics and Renaissance. Of course, most probably just like the creators of statues like Venus of Willendorf, artists made a point to represent bodies that were not "normal", but rather regarded as ideal. To compare, men were represented as strong and muscular. Since food was also more scarce and less affordable than it is today, heavier women were regarded as wealthy, as opposed to the poor ones who not only did not have access to the same abundance of food, but also had to work hard and usually that was manual labour. Heavier women were also regarded as more fertile. This is why they almost exclusively have wide hips, a trait considered ideal for natural childbirth.

Nowadays the cultural norms are different. Relatively anyone has access to food, but not everyone has access to a personal trainer or can afford liposuction, for example.

Anyway, based on those pictures, I'd say somewhere between 18 and 26% body fat looks the most attractive and feminine to me. The other body types look too masculine IMO, the middle one almost looks like she has an Adonis belt. While it is certainly true that bone structure and body type also count (for example apple shaped women collect more weight above the waist), for example when it comes to wide hips and large breasts a good deal is also due to the presence of adipose tissue. The ideal body type IMO is a hourglass or pear shape. Curves are attractive because they signal fertility and health.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Resist For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    Friend of Germanics
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Northern European
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oreiar View Post
    Examples of women's body fat percentages:

12-14% looks emaciated, you can see all the veins and ribs sticking out. 15-17% looks masculine, agree with Resist about that "Adonis belt". Also, their hips seem to be almost gone, they look almost vertical. A little bit of fat is what makes a woman feminine, though by fat I don't mean obese, but still a healthy amount. Somewhere in the 20-23% range looks like a normal, unmistakeable female body to me.

This type I find unattractive:

Retarded in mysterious ways
    Friend of Germanics
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    7 Minutes Ago @ 11:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    977 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sl View Post
    12-14% looks emaciated, you can see all the veins and ribs sticking out. 15-17% looks masculine, agree with Resist about that "Adonis belt". Also, their hips seem to be almost gone, they look almost vertical.
    Those pictures are only meant to show different sequences of body fat percentage. It's mostly their higher amount of upper body muscle mass and stocky bone structure that gives a masculine appearance. Which likely is correlated, since women would probably need a testosterone level above normal in order to put on that much upper body muscle, something which would also influence bone structure.

Some women with less upper body muscle mass and more feminine bone structure between 15-20% body fat:

I doubt any man would say they don't look feminine, attractive or healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sl View Post
    A little bit of fat is what makes a woman feminine, though by fat I don't mean obese, but still a healthy amount.
    Sure, which is why women look dangerously slim at much higher body fat percentages than men do.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

12. The Following User Says Thank You to oreiar For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    Friend of Germanics
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Norman & German
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oreiar View Post
    Some physicians claim women need around 22-25% body fat to have a normal menstrual cycle, and to get pregnant, but I don't buy that, considering all the female models who get knocked up on a regular basis.
    Not sure about the fat percentage, however there is definitely some truth to it. A study found that women on the skinny side have more trouble becoming pregnant than overweight women, including those classed as dangerously obese. In fact, some fertility clinics refuse to fund IVF for women who are underweight.

Being too thin can mess with a woman's menstrual cycle. I remember that as a late teenager, I was somewhat underweight and my periods became irregular as a result. As soon as I gained some weight, everything went back to normal. The same problem with irregular menstruation can be found in athletes or dancers. And what do they all have in common? Strict dieting and exercising, oftentimes getting out of hand and developing into an ED. It would be interesting to see a study made on fertility in models, although models that would qualify as underweight in the aforementioned study (i.e. with a BMI under 18) have been banned by some agencies.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Norman Pride For This Useful Post:

Roslagen til Danelagen
    Friend of Germanics
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Vnsk
    Ancestry
    Engelsk (Autosomal), Uppland (Y-DNA) och Dalarna (mtDNA)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2A5A1
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Vring och Vking
    Politics
    Munstten
    Religion
    Forn Sed
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Norman Pride View Post
    Not sure about the fat percentage, however there is definitely some truth to it. A study found that women on the skinny side have more trouble becoming pregnant than overweight women, including those classed as dangerously obese. In fact, some fertility clinics refuse to fund IVF for women who are underweight.

Being too thin can mess with a woman's menstrual cycle. I remember that as a late teenager, I was somewhat underweight and my periods became irregular as a result. As soon as I gained some weight, everything went back to normal. The same problem with irregular menstruation can be found in athletes or dancers. And what do they all have in common? Strict dieting and exercising, oftentimes getting out of hand and developing into an ED. It would be interesting to see a study made on fertility in models, although models that would qualify as underweight in the aforementioned study (i.e. with a BMI under 18) have been banned by some agencies.
    I've noticed the most unhealthy females are the ones burning themselves out by athletics, because all sorts of hormones go haywire and they're also more likely to get infections from their exposures endured with the masses as well as from their feminine hygiene products.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 02:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Environmentalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siebenbrgerin View Post
    The article gives an example of a model who is size 10/12 (the one on the left in the picture).

She looks pretty, though more importantly, she looks healthy. Unfortunately, eating disorders and malnutrition are rampant in the modeling business. Not to mention that many pictures of models, celebrities, etc. are actually airbrushed to remove "imperfections". The super-thin "ideal" woman image is often glamorized. Reality is far more grim. Being a thin fashion model can be an ugly business. Consider the extents some of these models go to in order to remain so thin. Some of them resort to eating cotton balls or abusing laxatives and diet pills. Thanks, but no thanks. I much prefer being healthy versus ultra-thin but having trouble keeping warm or energetic, even if this means wearing clothes that are not a size 8 (oh, the horror! )

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mother Earth For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast