Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Why Is Nearly Every Single Woman On This Forum Taken While Most Men Are Single?

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    German Fraternity German Fraternity
    Married
    Politics
    Ethnic nationalism
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegenschlag View Post
    ANY job, and I mean ANY single one out there, unless you inherited a lot of land, involves paying taxes
    You can be glad it does, otherwise there would be no welfare for you!

and interacting with countless immigrants.
    As Gefjon said, it depends on where you live and, I would add, what kind of job you do. There are plenty of jobs where you do not have to directly interact with the public (such as telephone or online jobs), not to mention plenty of venues that aren't as frequented by immigrants. For example, you can be a cook in a high end restaurant and almost never have to deal with immigrants directly. Or a zoologist, botanist or geologist, where you wouldn't normally have to deal with people at all. Customer service agents, software developers, multimedia artists, accountants, consultants, writers, etc. rarely deal with people face to face, and when they do, it is usually limited. Other jobs where you mostly work alone are photographer, tree planter, animal breeder, truck driver, taxidermist, road kill collector or graphic designer.

The more "high status" the job, the more that you have to contribute to and become part of this wretched society. For example, as a doctor you need to save the lives of countless nonwhites. That is not an acceptable price to pay for me.
    Again, it depends where you work. If you hate the city so much, why not relocate somewhere to the rural area? In fact, if you plan to have children, it's the best place to raise them. Cities are full of germs and smog, and they lack community feeling and social connection. If you plan to have children, you will have to take them out sooner or later. Children need to be in the middle of nature and interact with it, as well as other children, they will need to socialize. If you have such trouble getting out of the house and interacting with people, you will most likely find it a challenge to raise children.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ítreksjóđ For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, February 9th, 2020 @ 12:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swiss-German
    Subrace
    Hallstatt/Götatyp
    Single adult
    Politics
    for every man awoman of his race
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ítreksjóđ View Post
    You can be glad it does, otherwise there would be no welfare for you!
    Rather profit from a sick system and starve it of resources than contribute to it and help perpetuate it, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Ítreksjóđ View Post
    As Gefjon said, it depends on where you live and, I would add, what kind of job you do. There are plenty of jobs where you do not have to directly interact with the public (such as telephone or online jobs), not to mention plenty of venues that aren't as frequented by immigrants. For example, you can be a cook in a high end restaurant and almost never have to deal with immigrants directly. Or a zoologist, botanist or geologist, where you wouldn't normally have to deal with people at all. Customer service agents, software developers, multimedia artists, accountants, consultants, writers, etc. rarely deal with people face to face, and when they do, it is usually limited. Other jobs where you mostly work alone are photographer, tree planter, animal breeder, truck driver, taxidermist, road kill collector or graphic designer.
    You have to deal with them online instead, big difference. I have actually worked as a programmer and as customer support so I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Again, it depends where you work. If you hate the city so much, why not relocate somewhere to the rural area? In fact, if you plan to have children, it's the best place to raise them. Cities are full of germs and smog, and they lack community feeling and social connection. If you plan to have children, you will have to take them out sooner or later. Children need to be in the middle of nature and interact with it, as well as other children, they will need to socialize. If you have such trouble getting out of the house and interacting with people, you will most likely find it a challenge to raise children.
    You think there are jobs on the countryside? That's cute. Are you living in the 19th century? There are only very few jobs and in the big cities. Anything else requires contacts or many years experience which I do not have.

Germanique extraordinaire
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    12 Minutes Ago @ 07:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    779 Posts
    I have no money. I can't buy land or get any sort of fishing enterprise started. Besides, from what I understand, you need to own quite a bit of land for it to be economically viable, not to mention all the equipment, infrastructure, know how, seeds, etc.
    Not least, my chances of finding a woman in the middle of nowhere living off the land are lower than living off welfare and studying, for example.
    I know in Sweden and Norway, it's possible to buy abandoned small farms in the countryside quite cheaply. Ranging from 20.000 to 50.000 euros, depending on how run down they are, and how much work you need to put into restoring the building mass. That's achievable in a few years time of working a full-time job.

If you manage to establish a small-time garden, and become more or less self-sufficient on vegetables, fruits, eggs, etc., you don't need to acquire all that much money on the side in order to survive. For meat, there's plenty of deer, elk and wild boar roaming around. Joining a local hunting party would give you easy access to that. Often times, the land owner just wants a piece of the animals you hunt down.

As far finding an eligible woman in the middle of nowhere, that's undoubtably a difficult one. But I've noticed lot of women in their 20s and 30s express having a dream of living out in the countryside, on a small-scale farm. So it's not like you would be in an utterly undesirable position. People out on the countryside also have a social life and get-togethers, so the trick is to integrate oneself into that, somehow, and hope you brush shoulders with someone you can get along with.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ţoreiđar For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Family
    Married parent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Whatever difficulties women face relating to pregnancy are nothing compared to what men have to go through in dating. Absolutely nothing.
    Says the dude who's never had a romantic relationship.

This sort of goes back to what I wrote in my previous post: I do not attach my value to money. I would demonstrate my value in another way, such as looks and intellectual superiority.
    Looks can partly tell about genetics, however how are you going to demonstrate your intellectual superiority? Intelligence ain't much if it ain't actually put to use. And someone who is really intellectually superior should have no problem making money. He's gonna have a marketable skill.

I have lived literally in the whitest areas of the world.
    Such as?

Far whiter than anywhere in the USA, and even in those places, if you are working in a city of any size (where the vast majority of job vacancies are), there will be plenty of nonwhites. You will be running into them on a daily basis either in the job or on your way to work.
    Who said anything about cities? Most self-reliant folks live in the outskirts/rural areas, and there's plenty of jobs you could get started on there too. You don't even need to have your own farm, you can work some other dude's soil in exchange for food and money, maybe even a roof over your head. That's how one of our neighbors started out, back when he was younger. Moved from the city and didn't even have a roof over his head, but was ok to start working for smb else. He helped this dude with his crops and in exchange he could have a roof over his head, take & keep anything that grew (or moved) on the dude's land. Pretty soon he learned how to hunt as well and when he put aside enough money he bought a small piece of land and started building his own house there, little by little. So today he's upgraded himself and it was worth it. Why? Cause he had patience, determination & a marketable skill. He's a botanist, which can be valuable in a farming community. And now when I look at this dude, he's basically an example of the American dream. The story could have been perfect if the old man had any daughters to boot.

The more high status the job (the only jobs that earn any real money), the more you have to interact with nonwhites. So suddenly having a lot of money and being self sufficient are contradictory. A doctor and a CEO are less "self sufficient" than a farmer, but a woman will prefer the former two.
    Not all well paid jobs are white collar like dr & CEO, there's plenty of blue collar jobs that pay well too. Fire fighters, electricians, elevator installers/repairers, power plant operators, train/subway/streetcar operators, commercial divers (also unlikely to spot any immigrants while ya go under ), drill, oil & gas operators, boilermakers, plumbers, brickmasons, all make a decent amount of money. Get one of those in a rural area with few non-whites, and you're good to go.

I have no money. I can't buy land or get any sort of fishing enterprise started.
    Not if you continue to live on welfare, of course, you ain't gonna be saving much that way. If you want to make money, you'll need a serious job. Long as you're on welfare and rely on your family's charity, it's never gonna happen. Welfare is only enough to meet your basic needs, and rightly so. It was originally supposed to be just an incentive while folks were looking for an actual job. Now we've got folks relying on it as some sort of permanent income, while others work hard & pay their taxes. this type of mentality is stagnant. You don't need to be a golddigger, but you've still gotta have some sort of ambition. Most folks should want to improve their situation, do better. Same goes for countries & govts. All that money spent on welfare could be put to much better use, like scientific research, or building hospitals and the like.

Besides, from what I understand, you need to own quite a bit of land for it to be economically viable, not to mention all the equipment, infrastructure, know how, seeds, etc.
    Not if your goal is to start small, feed yourself and your family (mostly). You don't need to own endless acres of cornfields. Hubby and I started out with a small house that came with an equally small garden & orchard and we still ended up harvesting so much it was too much to consume just by ourselves, so we canned and sold the rest, so we not only fed ourselves but also made a profit & planned for the future while we were at it. And we long recovered what we invested in the equipment and the like - the equipment itself should be seen as an investment, for example a fruit press is gonna create tons of liters of juice and a good one will last for a long time. Then with some of the profit & the money we put aside - that you'd normally spend on groceries - we bought some additional land where we harvested crops and also got a barn and some animals. Goats, chicken, pigs, rabbits, etc. are quite easy to care for and don't need a lot of space compared to other animals. Also some of them (like the goats) are good biological cleaners of brush & invasive plants from overgrown parcels. And there ya go, most of the basic needs are met.

Anyways, it's undoable for your average Joe. Some states, especially southern ones like Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee & the like have quite the cheap land, low cost of living and low property values. I've seen listings for land at some point for as little as 7.000 - 10.000 bucks. Usually the cheaper the land, the less infrastructure will be available to it. So if ya wanna save on that, you should be ready to build the infrastructure yourself. Of course you will also want a house (which you can either build yourself, renovate or buy new), a well & a septic tank, but in the end, if you really want it, it's gonna take a few years of sweat, overtime & saving everything you can. If you're highly intelligent and work a well paid, high end, white collar job, or your gf's family has some savings, you might be lucky to make it in 1-2 years. Which is like nothing if you compare it to an entire lifetime. Course you could also rent the house. But in the long run, you'd probly pay more than if you actually bought it.

Not least, my chances of finding a woman in the middle of nowhere living off the land are lower than living off welfare and studying, for example.
    What's the point of studying if you're satisfied with living on welfare? Anyways, you don't need to actually meet her in the middle of nowhere, you can still meet her in the city or somewhere else and move there once you plan to start a family.

"Working online" is the same- you simple interact with nonwhites but on the virtual world. I used to work as a programmer once, I can tell you most programming is looking up on search engines how to do things, and the "answers" are seldom from white people. Mostly Indians, Arabs, Asians, ocassionally Jews. Programming is basically a nonwhite job even if you do it from home.
    Reading stuff on search engines hardly what I call real "interacting". It's not the same as meeting these folks face to face & conversing with them on a daily basis. Wasn't it germophobia you were afraid of? Anyways, if you wanna pick the folks you work with, become a freelancer. You choose your clients, what could be better than that? That's why making money has benefits, when you make enough, you can afford such luxuries. Make enough money and you never have to see an immigrant again. Someone else can do your shopping, errands, take your kids to school, you can even delegate them to do the unpleasant parts of your job. In fact, make enough money and you may not even need to work - in the traditional sense - again.

Usually countries make sure that children don't starve before everything else.
    The real question is, who do you want raising & feeding your kids? The state, of yourself? I know how I want mine to be raised and I sure as hell wanna know what goes in their educations, diets and the like.

And there is plenty of incentive in keeping people fed and content.
    Surely, they wanna keep most of them dormant & dependent, as slaves. As long as folks are content with living on welfare, they're never gonna do much to change the situation they live in. That's what you have today. Stagnation.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gefjon For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Northern European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    You sound a lot like gold diggers, which is quite alarming.
    Actually, it's not just about the money, but about ambition, independence, the ability to earn your own living and the desire to surpass yourself and your own abilities. It's also about dignity. For example someone who works at McDonalds, cleaning floors and toilets can be more admirable despite earning less. Why? Because they show they can be dependable and get their hands dirty, they can work hard and sooner or later it will pay off. They may be promoted from cleaner to cashier or shift manager, and so forth.

On the other hand, someone who is happy to be on welfare despite possessing intelligence and skills which could be better put to use in the job market doesn't really earn (or deserve) the money they make. One, that money gets handed out to them. Two, for that money to exist, other people have to work twice as hard and pay unreasonable taxes so that the state can afford to fund all those welfare recipients. Like that guy cleaning toilets at McDonalds. Welfare should be for those who cannot or are unable to work and earn their own living. Those like the disabled, the ill, widows, children, veterans, seniors who cannot (any longer) take care of themselves and need help from the state much more.

Anyway, you don't need to be a workhorse to make a decent amount of money, especially if you are highly intelligent and innovative. If you have those qualities you'll advance quick and find alternative ways to multiply your money (from investments, stocks, trading).

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sól For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Angelfolc
    Ancestry
    Angles, Frisians, Saxons
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Y-DNA
    Y
    mtDNA
    X
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Hannover Hannover
    Yorkist
    Occupation
    Once More Unto the Breach
    Politics
    Welf
    Religion
    ex-U.C. of England & Ireland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

This autistic delusion is really ridiculous.

Whatever difficulties women face relating to pregnancy are nothing compared to what men have to go through in dating. Absolutely nothing.

This sort of goes back to what I wrote in my previous post: I do not attach my value to money. I would demonstrate my value in another way, such as looks and intellectual superiority.

No, it doesn't. I have lived literally in the whitest areas of the world. Far whiter than anywhere in the USA, and even in those places, if you are working in a city of any size (where the vast majority of job vacancies are), there will be plenty of nonwhites. You will be running into them on a daily basis either in the job or on your way to work.

The more high status the job (the only jobs that earn any real money), the more you have to interact with nonwhites. So suddenly having a lot of money and being self sufficient are contradictory. A doctor and a CEO are less "self sufficient" than a farmer, but a woman will prefer the former two.

Except I can't.

I have no money. I can't buy land or get any sort of fishing enterprise started. Besides, from what I understand, you need to own quite a bit of land for it to be economically viable, not to mention all the equipment, infrastructure, know how, seeds, etc.

"Working online" is the same- you simple interact with nonwhites but on the virtual world. I used to work as a programmer once, I can tell you most programming is looking up on search engines how to do things, and the "answers" are seldom from white people. Mostly Indians, Arabs, Asians, ocassionally Jews. Programming is basically a nonwhite job even if you do it from home.

Usually countries make sure that children don't starve before everything else. And there is plenty of incentive in keeping people fed and content.
    You write off tech occupations just because foreigners are now doing it too? Do Whites have to start giving up businesses like Intel, Microsoft, Apple and Linux for them?

You have an excuse for everything. Fine, embrace rock bottom. Go for broke and just advertise that you want to be a deadbeat dad. Be honest about how little you care to invest into your marriage and parenting, but you want something for nothing anyway. Tell them outright how superior you are and entitled to all your heart's desire just for being White, that you expect them to be impressed or that they themselves are unreasonable and not yourself. Declare that pregnancy is a breeze compared to blue balls.

You are [CENSORED - no ad hominems!] clueless about the requirement for a man to be head of household and traditional wife under your roof, because a traditional wife needs a traditional man. You want the State to own your existence in a Marxist "paradise" and have zero obligations of your own. Might as well just hit the bars, get a woman drunk and knock her up, then act like you don't care about child support. It's not trolling at all to call you out for what you are and that is less than a man who doesn't deserve a wife and kids that you already excuse not worried about doing anything for to begin with. But, woe is you, male equivalent of the average feminazi. Just go see a sexual surrogate already, LMAO. How pathetic!!! Do prostitutes reject you too? Oh right, you can't even buy sex either. Nobody has to feel sorry for you in the slightest. You are your own worst enemy and want to blame the world for it. Boohoo. You want to be taken seriously for intentionally trying to game the system and screw over fellow Swiss like foreigners.

Quote Originally Posted by Ţoreiđar View Post
    I know in Sweden and Norway, it's possible to buy abandoned small farms in the countryside quite cheaply. Ranging from 20.000 to 50.000 euros, depending on how run down they are, and how much work you need to put into restoring the building mass. That's achievable in a few years time of working a full-time job.

If you manage to establish a small-time garden, and become more or less self-sufficient on vegetables, fruits, eggs, etc., you don't need to acquire all that much money on the side in order to survive. For meat, there's plenty of deer, elk and wild boar roaming around. Joining a local hunting party would give you easy access to that. Often times, the land owner just wants a piece of the animals you hunt down.

As far finding an eligible woman in the middle of nowhere, that's undoubtably a difficult one. But I've noticed lot of women in their 20s and 30s express having a dream of living out in the countryside, on a small-scale farm. So it's not like you would be in an utterly undesirable position. People out on the countryside also have a social life and get-togethers, so the trick is to integrate oneself into that, somehow, and hope you brush shoulders with someone you can get along with.
    Please?! I'll take a Fjord house and cozy up to where my forefathers belonged.
    Last edited by Chlodovech; Sunday, February 9th, 2020 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Ad hom

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodskarl Dubhgall For This Useful Post:

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 09:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts
    Since when are men supposed to be workhorses while women reap off all the benefits of having won the "genetic lottery"?
    Since men were traditionally considered to be the bread-winners, it stands to reason that many traditionally-minded women do prefer a settlement where the man is the bread-winner and the woman looks after the children and the house.

This ain't set in stone and there's all types arrangements and if it works out for you differently, then good. There's also some regions of our Germanic homelands where rent & other costs of living are so high that dual incomes are factually necessary to feed a family and thus for many working class people it mightn't even be a matter of choice.

But don't go around moaning about traditional women perhaps preferring the "traditional gender roles" as much as traditional minded men do. It's perfectly OK for a woman to believe the man should be the provider. If you can't deal with it, look for a woman who doesn't care.

I will go beyond that: I do not want to attract a woman with money. Either they want me for my mental aptitudes and my looks, or I do not consider it to be real attraction and a real relationship.
    Most traditional-minded women ending up with an economically more stable man aren't "attracted by his money". In many case, the same traditional-minded women would be content with a hard-working manual worker as long as he's interested in giving his woman and children the protection and support they can expect.

For people working in the "free workforce" this is in many cases equal to being economically better-off, because men with ambition do tend to invest their time, energy and money into attaining a higher station within the firm. A man can be a welder or carpenter, but he's more likely to be someone to look up to if he strives to eventually have his own small business than if he's happy to be the auxiliary worker for life. :

ANY job, and I mean ANY single one out there, unless you inherited a lot of land, involves paying taxes and interacting with countless immigrants. There is no "self sufficiency". The more "high status" the job, the more that you have to contribute to and become part of this wretched society.
    It totally depends - also on the question of having a plan. I don't have to deal with "countless immigrants" and only work with other people having a patriotic mindset, all of them being of European extraction. Yea, this does mean some distance to work, working two jobs and having stood through harder economic times.

For those who don't have the choice of working in such a field, take it as it comes. You go to work, deal with the foreigners in a colleaguesque, but not friendship, way - and then make a clear cut between work and free-time. Then use your free-time to be an activist and/or father & provider.

Sure there's some jobs that need you to be super-careful because they're in awfully left-wing fields and there may be no option to be outspoken at work. But either stomach that and find a way to divide or go into a field where it's less necessary, even if it means earning less.

Most manual jobs would still be able to feed your average two-child family, provided you consider it perhaps doesn't need a new car and/or mobile phone every year. Most traditional-minded women won't fuss if you try your best and don't take bullshit for it or moan. Contrary to "popular opinion" many traditional-minded women don't generally want Gucci handbags for their birthdays.

For example, as a doctor you need to save the lives of countless nonwhites. That is not an acceptable price to pay for me.
    Come on, you're just saving their life and/or making sure they don't go around infecting 'countless whites' with whatever virus they may be carrying.
    How am I going to have children with no money? How do immigrants have a higher birthrate despite being the poorest in population? The answer is simple: welfare. An immigrant mom of 5 makes far more than a man with a job.
    Not always welfare. They have a "working community" of gives-and-takes, in many cases it's three brothers sharing a BMW and their clothes are often hand-downs. You're going to find that your average Turk also survives on less money per month than your average "I want every nicety of life" liberal.

What do I have to offer? The same thing that I want: genetic quality, of course, and endless love, energy, commitment and devotion. You sound a lot like gold diggers, which is quite alarming.
    So, like I said: You want "endless love, energy commitment and devotion", meaning perhaps you also want her to be the "traditional wife". Without wanting to play the part of being the "traditional husband" in turn, even calling those who would want that to be "gold diggers". Isn't likely to convince women of that walk.

And I'm saying this as someone who had earned less a month than his girlfriend for the best of the past two years or so. And yes, the situation bothered me a lot more than it bothered her.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sigurd For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 06:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Germany
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Judaist
    Religion
    Logos
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts
    There is a lot to unpack here, but there is a strong correlation between living in welfare and being a worthless piece of shit. I’ve known many people who’ve used it as what it was intended for - a safety net whilst they get back on their feet. But the ones who scam off of it in perpetuity are almost never human beings I would want to be around, White or not. Thinking you can somehow woo a woman into that world and then raise a family in it is quite frankly insane. The neighbourhoods one is restricted to are awful, the communities are terrible. Your kids would likely be drug addicted scum bags.

Why don’t you try and find some prospects of being financially successful or at least independent? This is really not too hard, I did it. You’re likely to just feel better in general. Getting a decent job is not equal to whoring one’s self out. This is part of becoming a real man and not remaining an overgrown child.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to leRoux For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Angelfolc
    Ancestry
    Angles, Frisians, Saxons
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Y-DNA
    Y
    mtDNA
    X
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Hannover Hannover
    Yorkist
    Occupation
    Once More Unto the Breach
    Politics
    Welf
    Religion
    ex-U.C. of England & Ireland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts
    Most people have been far more patient with you than you deserve on this issue. Why not ask for advice from your parents? Look at all the Captain Obvious replies to manufactured drama based on impossible demands. You just wanted to rant your excuses for doing nothing every man worth his salt accepts is simple groundwork. How can you be serious about getting any better results, when you blow off every traditional female on here? If you want to sit on your hands and feel sorry for yourself, go ahead, but don't blame anyone else for your determination to fail. Here, a lot of kid gloves were worn in the idea that you just need positive reinforcement. Well wishing for one too afraid of working on himself and countenancing attitudinal progress, just seems a wasted effort. Be the change you want to see in the world.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodskarl Dubhgall For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    468 Posts
    You sound a lot like gold diggers, which is quite alarming.
    This reaction from you makes me angry. You are not able to properly care for a child so you shouldn't have any at all. I am not a gold digger. My father was a deadbeat and he abandoned me and my mom. I grew up on welfare and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elizabeth For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast