Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 83

Thread: Why Is Nearly Every Single Woman On This Forum Taken While Most Men Are Single?

  1. #41
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member


    Rodskarl Dubhgall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Angelfolc
    Ancestry
    Angles, Frisians, Saxons
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Y-DNA
    Y
    mtDNA
    X
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Hannover Hannover
    Location
    Between your ears
    Gender
    Family
    Yorkist
    Occupation
    Once More Unto the Breach
    Politics
    Welf
    Religion
    ex-U.C. of England & Ireland
    Posts
    2,530
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,099
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    185
    Thanked in
    158 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterland View Post
    In the 90's and 2000 scene, nice women who are looking for a life partner went to church or dating groups to avoid the bar scenes. 9 out of 10 young people were women so we had a difficult time dating men, and I complained about these conditions myself. Most of the people finally got married from the singles club.
    In bars you seem to have a higher risk in finding drunks, and they'll have too many life problems. I met some high IQ men in bars which were totally interesting and fun, but the chronic drinking scared me off. Many marriages fail because of heavy drinking and in-debt problems. Lots of people in my generation party heavy unless they have families to "slow down" the thrill-seeking. If not, they get divorced. I'm seeing lots of divorces now.
    I am so glad that I stayed away from drunken stoners for the most part and couldn't help laugh at how pathetic they are to burn themselves out. I would rather be a scholar than a retard.

  2. #42
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Online
    59 Minutes Ago @ 08:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Germany
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Location
    USA
    Gender
    Age
    27
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Judaist
    Religion
    Logos
    Posts
    726
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    69
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    114
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Gegenschlag, the amount of depressing anecdotal evidence used to argue your points is enough to give me an aneurism. I recall shout box discussions where any man I know who has left a woman must’ve only done so because she was hideous or cheated. You have the already arrived at the assumption that all is hopeless and seem to only be seeking validation for that view, discarding any counter arguments out of hand. What’s the end game to this kind of logic? Seems to me like such a worldview can only be solved by suicide. There are valid points in some of these gender discussions, but too much reeks of depression and pitifulness that is completely toxic and should be avoided.

  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to leRoux For This Useful Post:


  4. #43
    Germanique extraordinaire
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Žoreišar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    5 Minutes Ago @ 09:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    30
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Posts
    2,554
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,561
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,569
    Thanked in
    790 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    Just the discussion of "rape culture" as a way of life in this thread. Kill or be killed, rape or be raped, enslave or be enslaved...these things are thankfully sanitised from civilised society. Let's hope this here doesn't turn into White Sharia. Sinead O'Connor likes it, but not most Germanic females.
    I just think it's an interesting point that rape seldom gets mentioned when people speak about 'natural law' governing the modern dating market. People pick and choose what they consider to be 'natural', and disregard the other aspects of it.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

  5. #44
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member


    Rodskarl Dubhgall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Angelfolc
    Ancestry
    Angles, Frisians, Saxons
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Y-DNA
    Y
    mtDNA
    X
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Hannover Hannover
    Location
    Between your ears
    Gender
    Family
    Yorkist
    Occupation
    Once More Unto the Breach
    Politics
    Welf
    Religion
    ex-U.C. of England & Ireland
    Posts
    2,530
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,099
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    185
    Thanked in
    158 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leRoux View Post
    Gegenschlag, the amount of depressing anecdotal evidence used to argue your points is enough to give me an aneurism. I recall shout box discussions where any man I know who has left a woman must’ve only done so because she was hideous or cheated. You have the already arrived at the assumption that all is hopeless and seem to only be seeking validation for that view, discarding any counter arguments out of hand. What’s the end game to this kind of logic? Seems to me like such a worldview can only be solved by suicide. There are valid points in some of these gender discussions, but too much reeks of depression and pitifulness that is completely toxic and should be avoided.
    LOL, you shouldn't give him any ideas. What's wrong with beta females and males finding mutual self-worth together?

    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    I just think it's an interesting point that rape seldom gets mentioned when people speak about 'natural law' governing the modern dating market. People pick and choose what they consider to be 'natural', and disregard the other aspects of it.
    IMO, rape is too casually bandied about.

  6. #45
    The lion's gate
    Chlodovech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    8 Hours Ago @ 12:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Gender
    Politics
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    3,397
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,699
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,877
    Thanked in
    1,282 Posts
    @Gegenschlag: if you have money, a somewhat comfortable house/flat for two and a minimum of experience with women, you still have a chance to end up in a relationship with children in the next four years.

    If you don't, you can still land a woman through trial and error some day, in your forties or fifties, but you can forget about being a dad then. There would be no more time for that. Although I would not recommend this, in fact I suggest you stay single instead then - you'd just be plan F for some aging "strong independent woman", looking for someone to fund her lifestyle while simultaneously requiring your appareance at her family get-togethers, like a caged monkey. Or you'd meet someone damaged. If you want children you got to start planning early on in life for that, but no-one ever tells you that when you're 18-23, not in Boomerstan.

    You mentioned your situation in the chatbox and everyone here who to tries to give you hope has not been privy to that conversation - it's very false hope, the product of magical thinking. At least it's well intended, most of it is. Your own assessment of your chances is quite correct however, even if your reasoning leading up to your conclusion is somewhat questionable. Being the doctor black P(h)ill that I am though, I approve of your realism.

    Because in all likelihood...



    But even so, it's not the end of the world. You win some and you lose some. If all else fails you can dedicate the rest of your life to what you're passionate about, something that's hardly possible when you're in a serious relationship involving children, no matter how much couples will dispute this.
    “We think that we are born today tabula rasa without a history, but man has always lived in the myth. To think that man is born without a history within himself — that is a disease. It is absolutely abnormal, because man is not bom every day. He is born into a specific historical setting with specific historical qualities, and therefore, he is only complete when he has a relation to these things. If you are growing up with no connection from the past, it is like being born without eyes and ears and trying to perceive the external world with accuracy. Natural science may say, “You need no connection with the past; you can wipe it out”, but that is a mutilation of the human being.” – Carl Gustav Jung, 1957

  7. #46
    Member
    maineiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 07:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Germanic/Scotch
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Location
    Lebanon
    Gender
    Family
    Married Grandparent
    Occupation
    Supported living supervisor
    Politics
    Conservative Libertarian
    Religion
    Evangelical Fundamentalist
    Posts
    48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Try making the necessary changes to become a man that most women would want, in other words fix yourself first.

    Be sure your living space is perfectly clean and your vehicle as well, it sends a bad message to live like a pig, also keep your grooming impeccable.

    Don’t send dick pics ever, it goes back to the whole being a pig thing.

    Become involved in groups that work towards community betterment based on your interests, whether it’s helping the poor or cleaning up the town, a lot of women are involved in such things.

    Ever go to a store and see a lot of attractive women working there? Pick up a second job there not so much for the money but a chance to get to know your coworkers. I worked a retail job and met many great women I could have dated if I was single.

    Avoid lowbrow trappings, your stoner buddies may be impressed with your pick em up truck or your modded ricer, women not so much. This goes for other underclass culture standards as well, tattoos, scraggly beards, chewing tobacco, piercings and gauges, etc.

    Show a genuine interest in getting to know someone as opposed to trying to get sex right away, women are sick of being pressured into things, be more of a gentleman than that.

    Do google searches for good places for a woman to meet men, be in those places.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maineiac For This Useful Post:


  9. #47
    Senior Member
    Nordic Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Online
    13 Hours Ago @ 07:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid + Dalofaelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    Germanic Nationalism
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    262
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    147
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    325
    Thanked in
    105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    I haven't even heard of anyone finding a long-term partner before the age of twenty, whom they settled and had kids with. Not on this side of the 1980s.
    Indeed I don't fall into that category because I met my husband at the age of 21. But didn't Bärin in this forum say that she had her first child at 18 and is still together and married with her children's father? So that would be one case. I also have a good friend who is together with her man since she was 15. Now she's 32 and has three children with him. That's another case. But other than that I can’t think of more examples. So yes, it seems to be pretty rare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gegenschlag View Post
    By the way, most public discos and pubs are devoid of females nowadays. Even working class guys admit this to me, with a sense of resignation.
    Isn't this rather good news? They stay away from these decadent places.

    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    I just think it's an interesting point that rape seldom gets mentioned when people speak about 'natural law' governing the modern dating market. People pick and choose what they consider to be 'natural', and disregard the other aspects of it.
    This is because things shouldn't only be "natural" but healthy as well. Diseases are natural too, but we fight against them as good as we can. Rape may indeed be "natural" but it isn't healthy. Healthy is what creates longterm marriages and stable families. So yes, the modern dating market and "hookup culture" and promiscuity aren't healthy either.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nordic Angel For This Useful Post:


  11. #48
    Germanique extraordinaire
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Žoreišar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    5 Minutes Ago @ 09:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    30
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Posts
    2,554
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,561
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,569
    Thanked in
    790 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Angel View Post
    This is because things shouldn't only be "natural" but healthy as well. Diseases are natural too, but we fight against them as good as we can. Rape may indeed be "natural" but it isn't healthy. Healthy is what creates longterm marriages and stable families. So yes, the modern dating market and "hookup culture" and promiscuity aren't healthy either.
    Of course, I'm not advocating that rape should play a part in the modern dating market, in case anyone misunderstood.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

  12. #49
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Gefjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Family
    Married parent
    Posts
    1,392
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    87
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    226
    Thanked in
    110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegenschlag View Post
    Women are more eager to be in relationships?
    Yep.

    Only if they are old and desperate to have children. In every other scenario they are far happier to be alone than incels/men. Worst in this regard are the modern/career women who apparently need to travel to every country in the world and write a "doctoral thesis" (joke) before they even begin considering children or a relationship.
    It's a woman's natural instinct to want to have kids. Sure, some modern chicks try to delay it cause of indoctrination, but their bio clock is gonna tick still sooner or later. Enter the desperate 30 and 40 y.o. chicks who spent their time on careers and the like. It's gonna come out sooner or later. Same goes with relationships. Most chicks I know want to have one, and a serious one at that. There's a few who want to fool around and stuff, but even those will end up wanting a relationship sooner or later. That's cause humans are social animals. It's just an innate need. Now of course chicks don't want low quality dudes like incels and the like, so of course they're gonna be selective.

    "Natural law" can create situations that are too harsh for the sensible/proud human psyche to handle. Should women be forced, just like other females in nature?
    Sure, rape is natural, hence you're always gonna have rapists in society who act according to their basic instinct. But much like in nature, where the nomad lion tries to take over another lion's pride, you're gonna have some angry dude defending what's his (father, husband, brother, etc). So dudes who try to forcefully spread their seed are gonna hit a lot of obstacles in their way before they actually get to do it. Not to mention that it ain't even legal, society frowns upon it. Once upon a time, deflowering someone's daughter without being married (with or without consent) was regarded as a serious crime and the dude ended up forcing to pay monetary compensation or something.

    If not, then all men who have contributed to their race and have a desire for racial preservation should be permitted to breed, specially in a hypothetical society where everybody would have more or less of the same racial character/genetic value. It is not very different from saving people from inborn diseases or other unfortunate situations that can happen without them being responsible.
    Sorry, doesn't work that way. The world's not a charity case. Want to breed? Find a chick to do it with, just like everybody else has been doing for centuries.

    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    To put it bluntly: A woman who would have taken a "morning-after pill" after a hypothetical rape, has no reason to claim 'natural law' as the sole principle of her reproductive behavior.
    Course she does. Maybe the dude who raped her wasn't the best quality genetic material in the first place, maybe he had STDs or something. Nonetheless, there are chicks who keep their pregnancies as a result of rape, eventhough such pregnancies are rare in the first place. Rape isn't really about dudes spreading their seed tho, or at least not anymore. How many rapists do ya think keep in touch with their offspring? If rapists had to pay child support for their offspring, every one of them would start wearing condoms tomorrow.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gefjon For This Useful Post:


  14. #50
    Senior Member
    Gegenschlag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 9th, 2020 @ 12:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swiss-German
    Subrace
    Hallstatt/Götatyp
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    for every man awoman of his race
    Posts
    144
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    @Gegenschlag: if you have money,
    Like I wrote in my previous post, I have no money and no prospects of acquiring money. I rely on welfare/family help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    you still have a chance to end up in a relationship with children in the next four years.
    I suppose the question here is: why would I succeed now when I could not win then? I look more or less the same as in my 20s, but not better. There are more immigrants everywhere, which makes me less willing to go out in the first place (big problem for me) and restricts my movement a lot. I don't study any more so I am less likely to run into young women now.

    Sure, I have a bit more experience, but I am a lot sadder and angrier in general. Erfarenhet ger bitterhet. Also, with age you develop a certain pride, so you are less willing to put yourself in a situation where a younger woman can shoot you down easily.

    If you don't, you can still land a woman through trial and error some day, in your forties or fifties, but you can forget about being a dad then. There would be no more time for that. Although I would not recommend this, in fact I suggest you stay single instead then - you'd just be plan F for some aging "strong independent woman", looking for someone to fund her lifestyle while simultaneously requiring your appareance at her family get-togethers, like a caged monkey. Or you'd meet someone damaged.
    I have no interest whatsoever in relationships that could not lead to children or in women with children. I disagree that I would not be able to become a father in my 40s, but I would still have the problems I described above at that age.

    If you want children you got to start planning early on in life for that, but no-one ever tells you that when you're 18-23, not in Boomerstan.
    And I did and I was aware of that problem back then too, except I could not find anybody to have children with.

    You mentioned your situation in the chatbox and everyone here who to tries to give you hope has not been privy to that conversation - it's very false hope, the product of magical thinking. At least it's well intended, most of it is. Your own assessment of your chances is quite correct however, even if your reasoning leading up to your conclusion is somewhat questionable. Being the doctor black P(h)ill that I am though, I approve of your realism.

    Because in all likelihood...



    But even so, it's not the end of the world. You win some and you lose some. If all else fails you can dedicate the rest of your life to what you're passionate about, something that's hardly possible when you're in a serious relationship involving children, no matter how much couples will dispute this.
    What did I say on the chatbox that you think reduces my chances so much? I tried to illustrate my situation as best as I could in this thread.

    Even if I become the best in the world at something and can make money off it, I would still be a loser in the evolutionary game if I can't have children. The only other alternative to make life worthwhile would be to achieve something great like what Hitler and others set out to do, but the conditions for that are not there, at least not for me in this time and age.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Angel View Post
    Isn't this rather good news? They stay away from these decadent places.
    That is one interpretation, yes, good riddance to bad rubbish. But another one is that there are so few women available that none will show up there. It's not like society has gotten less degenerate as a whole.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gefjon View Post
    Yep.
    That's not what dating site dynamics suggest. You see a lot more guys trying to get in a relationship and women rejecting guys all the time causing both parties to be single.

    It's a woman's natural instinct to want to have kids.
    If that is the case why do women have the least amount of children in the countries with the most freedom for women? Isn't the instinct just to have sex rather than children in particular?

    It's gonna come out sooner or later. Same goes with relationships. Most chicks I know want to have one, and a serious one at that. There's a few who want to fool around and stuff, but even those will end up wanting a relationship sooner or later. That's cause humans are social animals. It's just an innate need. Now of course chicks don't want low quality dudes like incels and the like, so of course they're gonna be selective.
    The fact that they reject so many guys/incels just because they imagine them to be low of quality shows that they don't want relationships so much in the first place. Objectively, incels are not worse than the majority of women.

    Sure, rape is natural, hence you're always gonna have rapists in society who act according to their basic instinct. But much like in nature, where the nomad lion tries to take over another lion's pride, you're gonna have some angry dude defending what's his (father, husband, brother, etc). So dudes who try to forcefully spread their seed are gonna hit a lot of obstacles in their way before they actually get to do it. Not to mention that it ain't even legal, society frowns upon it. Once upon a time, deflowering someone's daughter without being married (with or without consent) was regarded as a serious crime and the dude ended up forcing to pay monetary compensation or something.
    I was not making the case that it was a very viable way of spreading one's genes today. What I am saying is that basing a morality on "nature" is a tricky thing.

    Sorry, doesn't work that way. The world's not a charity case. Want to breed? Find a chick to do it with, just like everybody else has been doing for centuries.
    Like I explained, even in a best case scenario, there are not going to be women for everybody. However, there will always be eggs for everybody, and the technology to build sex robots will only improve. I would not look down upon a woman who donates eggs so that a lonely man is able to have children, quite the opposite, provided we live in an ideal white society.

Similar Threads

  1. Why Are You Single?
    By Nachtengel in forum Men, Women, & Relationships
    Replies: 336
    Last Post: Friday, February 28th, 2020, 08:05 AM
  2. Are You Better Off Single?
    By Phlegethon in forum Men, Women, & Relationships
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: Sunday, February 9th, 2020, 03:12 AM
  3. Single Parenthood
    By Veršandi in forum Parenthood & Family
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Friday, August 30th, 2019, 08:52 AM
  4. More single men than women in Berlin?
    By eucrusader in forum The German Countries
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Friday, March 9th, 2007, 02:08 AM
  5. A caveat for all the single men on Skadi.
    By Tabitha in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Tuesday, August 1st, 2006, 09:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •