Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 61

Thread: Race pictures from German textbook

  1. #51
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 27th, 2006 @ 09:26 PM
    Location
    Eorthe {For Now}
    Gender
    Occupation
    Bringer of Truth - Balance
    Religion
    ~Truth~
    Posts
    69
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Pictures of the German master Race.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skadi Ju87
    Sorry to hear that I offended you so much. I actually wanted that picture removed AGES ago, but it still remains. (I can't Mod this section). It was a personal picture that I should have never released to the public.

    I think you should lighten up a bit. How far can it go...practically everything seems to offend some person somewhere. . You might as well ban & shun every actor/actress who has ever worn a Nazi uniform or portrayed Hitler, Goering, Rommel etc...for a movie... How about other females/males who pose in Nazi attire? are they wrong?....People who wear army pants & Gp's who aren't in service?.. People's tattoo's?...etc etc.

    There is a thought that Hitler was the one who DISGRACED the Swastika. Not necessarily my personal view, but the association of the ancient symbol with the Third Reich has caused a 'tainting' affect for all Teutonic pagans, who have been forced to modify/hide their worship of the symbol.
    It is still the fact that you have that photoraph of yourself...

    And yes they are all wrong for portraying as any "nazi" in the movies and nowaday "nazis".

    I never new that it is a thouht that Hitler was the one who disgraced the Swastika...you must think I am an idiot.

    There is more of a reason as to why true teutonic pagans are to hide our scared symbol.
    "For the gate is narrow and the way leads to life, and those whom find it are few"

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Mistress Klaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 15th, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post Re: Pictures of the German master Race.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaði
    It is still the fact that you have that photoraph of yourself...

    And yes they are all wrong for portraying as any "nazi" in the movies and nowaday "nazis".

    I never new that it is a thouht that Hitler was the one who disgraced the Swastika...you must think I am an idiot.

    There is more of a reason as to why true teutonic pagans are to hide our scared symbol.

    Your spelling mistakes scattered all over this Thread are a disgrace.

  3. #53
    ...................
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Allenson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Last Online
    Saturday, January 16th, 2021 @ 08:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    New English
    State
    Vermont Vermont
    Location
    Bliss Farm
    Gender
    Occupation
    Smuggler
    Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Posts
    3,905
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    108
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

    Post Re: Pictures of the German master Race.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skadi Ju87
    Sorry to hear that I offended you so much. I actually wanted that picture removed AGES ago, but it still remains. (I can't Mod this section). It was a personal picture that I should have never released to the public.

    Would you like me to remove it?

  4. #54
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Saturday, February 5th, 2005 @ 01:44 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    ?
    Gender
    Occupation
    ?
    Politics
    Progressive Aryan
    Religion
    Progressive Aryan
    Posts
    750
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: Pictures of the German master Race.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaði
    It is still the fact that you have that photoraph of yourself...

    And yes they are all wrong for portraying as any "nazi" in the movies and nowaday "nazis".

    I never new that it is a thouht that Hitler was the one who disgraced the Swastika...you must think I am an idiot.

    There is more of a reason as to why true teutonic pagans are to hide our scared symbol.
    You could write a manifesto of the correct uses of the Swastika.

  5. #55
    Senior Member
    Mistress Klaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 15th, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post Re: Pictures of the German Race.

    The photograph in question was an art picture. Its obscurity & obsurdity (if you will) is what makes it an interesting photograph. It has generated many feelings of both adoration & hatred...

    As I said before, I should have never displayed this picture so openly.....I forgot there was some that lacked the free artistic spirit

    My last words on the matter.

  6. #56
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 27th, 2006 @ 09:26 PM
    Location
    Eorthe {For Now}
    Gender
    Occupation
    Bringer of Truth - Balance
    Religion
    ~Truth~
    Posts
    69
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Pictures of the German master Race.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skadi Ju87
    Your spelling mistakes scattered all over this Thread are a disgrace.
    Most of my spelling mistakes are because my "g" key is not correctly working nad secondly that is a stupid remake to say because may people do not have Enlish as a first lanuae, maybe you are not aware of that!
    "For the gate is narrow and the way leads to life, and those whom find it are few"

  7. #57
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 27th, 2006 @ 09:26 PM
    Location
    Eorthe {For Now}
    Gender
    Occupation
    Bringer of Truth - Balance
    Religion
    ~Truth~
    Posts
    69
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Pictures of the German Race.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skadi Ju87
    The photograph in question was an art picture. Its obscurity & obsurdity (if you will) is what makes it an interesting photograph. It has generated many feelings of both adoration & hatred...

    As I said before, I should have never displayed this picture so openly.....I forgot there was some that lacked the free artistic spirit

    My last words on the matter.
    None of you pictures are 'artistic' ESPECIALLY the one we are mainly taking about, the photos and you are a disgrace!
    "For the gate is narrow and the way leads to life, and those whom find it are few"

  8. #58
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 27th, 2006 @ 09:26 PM
    Location
    Eorthe {For Now}
    Gender
    Occupation
    Bringer of Truth - Balance
    Religion
    ~Truth~
    Posts
    69
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Pictures of the German master Race.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimr
    You could write a manifesto of the correct uses of the Swastika.
    Why would I do such a thing!? To show people who are not apart of us and explain to them what it is truely about...As I have said before you can not read/write/speak/teach the truth you must come to realization and by that you are of us!
    "For the gate is narrow and the way leads to life, and those whom find it are few"

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Mistress Klaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 15th, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post Re: Pictures of the German master Race.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaði
    Most of my spelling mistakes are because my "g" key is not correctly working nad secondly that is a stupid remake to say because may people do not have Enlish as a first lanuae, maybe you are not aware of that!

    No.. your spelling mistakes are beyond those who are not from a native English Speaking background. So you say only your 'G' is broken....????....ha ha ha..yeah right.. ..Check again...I think 85% of your keys are broken...in more ways than one.)

    Goodbye.

  10. #60
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Saturday, February 5th, 2005 @ 01:44 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    ?
    Gender
    Occupation
    ?
    Politics
    Progressive Aryan
    Religion
    Progressive Aryan
    Posts
    750
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: Pictures of the German master Race.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skadi Ju87
    No.. your spelling mistakes are beyond those who are not from a native English Speaking background. So you say only your 'G' is broken....????....ha ha ha..yeah right.. ..Check again...I think 85% of your keys are broken...in more ways than one.)

    Goodbye.
    I like the spelling mistakes! It sounds like the dialog of a Dickensian character.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pictures from the Enclaves/German Diaspora
    By Siebenbürgerin in forum Germanic Diaspora, Enclaves, & Influences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Friday, March 24th, 2017, 03:32 PM
  2. Former German(ic) Territories: Maps and Pictures
    By Thorburn in forum Germanic Diaspora, Enclaves, & Influences
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011, 04:39 AM
  3. Pictures of German U-Boat Commanders
    By frippardthree in forum Modern Age & Contemporary History
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Wednesday, February 10th, 2010, 03:37 AM
  4. Looking for pictures of German girls with braids
    By soniconez in forum Folk Art & Culture
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Saturday, November 18th, 2006, 12:14 AM
  5. Need help finding a good textbook for German
    By Joe000 in forum Linguistics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Monday, August 8th, 2005, 06:55 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •