South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leRoux View Post
    Okay. Just ignore all the evidence posted in thread previously and continue with your head in the sand.

But let’s pass over that you’re ignoring the facts rights now - fuck the economic outcome.
    OK, explain why there is no Corona-mortality spike in Sweden, while other countries with lockdown have a slight increase in mortality (not atypical for the winter-Season).

Taken, there is still some time. So we will see who was right in perhaps three months or so.

What future awaits you in South Africa without the collapse of your government? Slow genocide, rapes and the disappearance of your people from the face of the Earth. If I were you, I’d be revelling in the sight of the blacks going completely insane. I’d encourage it! Anything to discredit bring down the system, because with it in place, you stand no chance of survival. It will be unpredictable, but maybe it’s your only chance, my friend. Because your only alternative really is to keep dying out, or immigrating to Australia and still lose your ethnic identity.
    I was talking in terms of general common sense to realistically reduce damage including mortality figures. Here you are hinting to a special situation. And yes, arguably economic and political f*ck-ups may indeed blast out of the pipe things that are clogging it.

Neon Kämpfer
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    9 Hours Ago @ 03:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Politics
    Anti-Judaist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Isn’t the more pressing thing to explain the rise in deaths in every other country besides Sweden? What about the graphs I posted a few pages back showing elevated death rates in La Mancha and Bergamo (2-4x the typical rate), where half of that increase was not counted as Covid-19 related?

I’m not making any predictions besides “the evidence indicates this is not good, and if we had real governments we would handle it better”. You, on the other hand, have staked your claim on minimising or denying its impact. I’m not religious on the matter.

Whamen Respekter
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    12 Minutes Ago @ 01:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    845 Posts
    Isn’t the more pressing thing to explain the rise in deaths in every other country besides Sweden? What about the graphs I posted a few pages back showing elevated death rates in La Mancha and Bergamo (2-4x the typical rate), where half of that increase was not counted as Covid-19 related?

I’m not making any predictions besides “the evidence indicates this is not good, and if we had real governments we would handle it better”. You, on the other hand, have staked your claim on minimising or denying its impact. I’m not religious on the matter.
    This blog post brings up some plausible explanations to what we've been seeing in Lombardy.

https://pvewood.blogspot.com/2020/04...dmont.html?m=1

Sweden is an odd case. I would have expected the death toll to be soaring by now. Still over four times as many deaths per capita compared to neighboring Norway, but also a lot fewer than Netherlands and Belgium, which implemented strict countermeasures. Climate and population density may play a role.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 01:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    This blog post brings up some plausible explanations to what we've been seeing in Lombardy.

https://pvewood.blogspot.com/2020/04...dmont.html?m=1

Sweden is an odd case. I would have expected the death toll to be soaring by now. Still over four times as many deaths per capita compared to neighboring Norway, but also a lot fewer than Netherlands and Belgium, which implemented strict countermeasures. Climate and population density may play a role.
    What has happened since 1957 is that the mainstream media went digital. In 1957 newspapers and networks reported the news and lived off the advertising they sold; sure, editors and newspaper boys engaged in some click-bating with the headlines. "Extra! Extra! Read all about it!"

But today every single article on the webside is subjected to the same logic. And competition has increased. In the old days, most people had a choice between one or two dailies and maybe two papers in the evening. Today news is being marketed through social media, like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and the aim of every reported is to go viral since readership is no longer measured by the issue but by the clicks received by the individual article. In order to stand out, the media needs hype. So much so that it often becomes fake news.

Isolated incidents are picked up, multiplied and presented as legio. And the net effect of enough isolated incidents displayed thus is a popular panic which then drives politicians to take harsh measures in order to appear to be on top of things. In reality, the governments and the authorities are being driven ahead of the panicked herd.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Neophyte For This Useful Post:

Neon Kämpfer
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    9 Hours Ago @ 03:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Politics
    Anti-Judaist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Here’s one for the conspiratards who had their brain melted by reading too much about 5G. South Korea, who have managed to contain the epidemic through serious quarantine measures and show a much lower infection rate and number of fatalities than Western nations, was also the global leader in rolling out 5G.

South Korea is struggling to retain its lead in global next-generation 5G telecom services, as the coronavirus pandemic further cools sentiment of consumers whose interest in the technology has waned due to cost and quality concerns.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN21L0TA

South Korea is leading the global race to deploy 5G, with 85 of more than 100 cities in the country now connected.The figures, published by VIAVI, put South Korea ahead of China, the US and UK, which counted 57, 50 and 31 connected cities, respectively.
    With a population of more than 51 million people, South Korea is Asia’s fourth largest economy and plans to leverage 5G as a “growth engine”, according to President Moon Jae-in.
    https://www.capacitymedia.com/articl...-5g-deployment

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Blackpill For This Useful Post:

The lion's gate
    Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 07:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,364 Posts
    The Shutdown’s Cost: ‘All My Life’s Work’ Savings, Jobs Created, Everything ... Will Be Gone

Frustrated that car dealer and repair shop can avoid person-to-person contact

The owner of a Michigan car dealership posted an open letter to Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in which he called the government shutdown insane and said it was wiping out his business.

David Tubbs, president of Tubbs Brother Inc., posted the open letter on his Facebook account. His dealership is located in Sanilac County in the city of Sandusky.

“Unless I am allowed to resume business, all of this will be gone,” Tubbs wrote. “All of my life’s work, all of my savings, all the jobs that we created, everything my team built. And the frustration is that it is being done by government decree.”

Tubbs continued, “It’s not the result of a poor economy, or bad business decisions. It’s because of a government imposed shutdown.”

In the letter, Tubbs wrote about the safety precautions his dealership took before the governor’s March 23 executive order called for a shutdown of many businesses.

“Life requires risk,” Tubbs wrote. “You take risk when you leave your home and drive to work. ... A life without risk is no life at all.”

Tubbs criticized what he called a broad-brush approach to social distancing.

“I can fix cars but I can’t sell them even though I can deliver a car with fewer person to person contacts,” Tubbs wrote. “I can handle virtually the complete sale without a consumer entering the dealership, yet I’m prohibited from doing so.”

Tubbs continued: “I sell many vehicles out of state without ever meeting the customer. Credit applications are done electronically. Paperwork is overnighted. Funds are transferred electronically. ... What is the possible rationale for banning this? It makes no sense!”

Tubbs said there are many examples of government mandates that make no sense.

“My lawn service can’t mow even though it’s one person in the middle of 3 acres. It’s insane! ... I have 3 customers whose vehicles have been in accidents and declared a ‘total loss.’ Now they can’t purchase a vehicle? What are they to do?”

Tubbs ended his letter with a plea to the governor to end the mandated shutdown of businesses.

“Allow Michigan’s innovators and entrepreneurs to figure out how to do business safely,” Tubbs wrote. “Let me sell my cars. I can do it without undue risk. Let the lawn services mow our lawn. Let us choose. ... I fear the cure is much more harmful than the disease.”

Source
    “When a nation forgets her skill in war, when her religion becomes a mockery, when the whole nation becomes a nation of money-grabbers, then the wild tribes, the barbarians drive in.“ – Robert Howard

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chlodovech For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 06:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    517 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    The Shutdown’s Cost: ‘All My Life’s Work’ Savings, Jobs Created, Everything ... Will Be Gone

Frustrated that car dealer and repair shop can avoid person-to-person contact

The owner of a Michigan car dealership posted an open letter to Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in which he called the government shutdown insane and said it was wiping out his business.

David Tubbs, president of Tubbs Brother Inc., posted the open letter on his Facebook account. His dealership is located in Sanilac County in the city of Sandusky.

“Unless I am allowed to resume business, all of this will be gone,” Tubbs wrote. “All of my life’s work, all of my savings, all the jobs that we created, everything my team built. And the frustration is that it is being done by government decree.”

Tubbs continued, “It’s not the result of a poor economy, or bad business decisions. It’s because of a government imposed shutdown.”

In the letter, Tubbs wrote about the safety precautions his dealership took before the governor’s March 23 executive order called for a shutdown of many businesses.

“Life requires risk,” Tubbs wrote. “You take risk when you leave your home and drive to work. ... A life without risk is no life at all.”

Tubbs criticized what he called a broad-brush approach to social distancing.

“I can fix cars but I can’t sell them even though I can deliver a car with fewer person to person contacts,” Tubbs wrote. “I can handle virtually the complete sale without a consumer entering the dealership, yet I’m prohibited from doing so.”

Tubbs continued: “I sell many vehicles out of state without ever meeting the customer. Credit applications are done electronically. Paperwork is overnighted. Funds are transferred electronically. ... What is the possible rationale for banning this? It makes no sense!”

Tubbs said there are many examples of government mandates that make no sense.

“My lawn service can’t mow even though it’s one person in the middle of 3 acres. It’s insane! ... I have 3 customers whose vehicles have been in accidents and declared a ‘total loss.’ Now they can’t purchase a vehicle? What are they to do?”

Tubbs ended his letter with a plea to the governor to end the mandated shutdown of businesses.

“Allow Michigan’s innovators and entrepreneurs to figure out how to do business safely,” Tubbs wrote. “Let me sell my cars. I can do it without undue risk. Let the lawn services mow our lawn. Let us choose. ... I fear the cure is much more harmful than the disease.”

Source
    Yes its almost like its an engineered economic crisis so jews can simply buy up everything just like they did in Germany all those years ago. Funny how that seems to happen repeatedly.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    486 Posts
    Name:  Easter 2020.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  79.4 KB

Happy Easter 2020

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elizabeth For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    193 Posts

WHO Official: It’s Time To Remove People From Their Homes & COVID Task Force Admits Inflated Numbers

Day by day, Bill Gates is revealing himself in his own words as he calls for strict lockdowns, which cannot and must not be lifted until the vast majority of the global population is vaccinated…

Last week a top WHO official stated that it is time for authorities to come into your home to see who is infected and take them away, for the greater good of course.

At the same time, a top White House Coronavirus Task Force Doctor who has serious conflicts of interest and appears to be on Bill Gates’ payroll, just admitted the mortality rate of this outbreak is being inflated. How could this be?

Take a peek behind the curtain as we explore the latest information that the corporate media is paid not to report on…

More...

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    193 Posts

Sweden: Elderly should not be prioritized for intensive care in a crisis

An official document that was obtained by the Swedish press from the Karolinska University Hospital system in Stockholm reveals that the institution wants its doctors to deprioritize care for elderly patients if an emergency arises during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.

The Karolinska University Hospital system is the second-largest in Sweden.

The document, which was issued to the hospital’s doctors, is based on guidelines drawn up by Sweden’s National Board of Health and Welfare on how to deal with situations that might arise where there are more patients than there are spaces in Sweden’s Intensive Care Units (ICUs) as a result of the pandemic. The document has been reproduced in a report by Aftonbladet.

The document’s guidelines advise medical personnel not to admit patients over the age of 80 into intensive care when there are limited spaces during a crisis. They further recommend that those over 70 who are experiencing “significant organ failure” in more than one organ should not be admitted, as well as those over 60 who have failure in more than two organs. This would impact those with heart, lung, and/or kidney disease.

The hospital also advised that those who fit into any of these categories who are already in intensive care should be removed from it if a crisis situation arises, in order to make space for others with a better chance of survival. The same would hold true for those who experience organ failure while they are undergoing treatment in an ICU.

Moreover, the document suggests that patients should be evaluated according to their “biological age” rather than their actual, chronological age — i.e., a patient who is already in poor health could be evaluated as being biologically older than his or her birthday suggests, and vice-versa. A doctor who wished to remain anonymous told Aftonbladet that determining a patient’s biological age can be difficult.

While these directives are based on guidelines issued by Sweden’s National Board of Health and Welfare, the original guidelines are not based on specific age groups, and state that evaluations for intensive care should take a patient’s biological age rather than his actual age into account. The Karolinska Hospital’s public relations department has confirmed that this is what the hospital will be following if a crisis arises.

Björn Eriksson, who is the Health Director for the Stockholm region, told Aftonbladet that such triaging would only come into effect when hospitals have completely run out of spaces in their ICUs, and this has not happened anywhere in Sweden yet. He noted that even though the number of patients requiring intensive care has increased with the coronavirus outbreak, the number of ICU spaces has increased as well. As of Thursday, 79 of the more than 300 spaces available in Stockhom’s ICUs were vacant.

These revelations are not the only reason why Sweden’s elderly or those with chronic health problems might be concerned. Sweden’s Board of Health and Welfare has also issued guidelines stating that patients should be evaluated solely on the basis of their health, not according to their citizenship or legal status — meaning illegal migrants could receive higher priority than Swedish citizens in some medical situations, as previously reported by Voice of Europe.

The post Sweden: Elderly should not be prioritized for intensive care in a crisis appeared first on Voice of Europe.

More...