One with Nature
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Daco-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Dacian (Moldavia, Transylvania) & German (Buchenland, Austrian Empire, Mecklenburg)
    Óđins mćr
    Politics
    Völkisch
    Religion
    Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Vaccine For The China Virus — The Planet Is The Guinea Pig For A Vast Experiment

Vaccine For The China Virus — The Planet Is The Guinea Pig For A Vast Experiment

The US National Institutes of Health (NIH) is launching a rush program to develop a vaccine against the China coronavirus. The goal? Have a vaccine ready for human testing in an unprecedented 90 days.

NIH is partnering with a US vaccine company, Moderna, Inc.

The vaccine is a new type called RNA. According to Reuters (“With Wuhan virus genetic code in hand, scientists begin work on a vaccine,” Jan 24, 2020), “[these are] vaccines based on ribonucleic acid (RNA)—a chemical messenger that contains instructions for making proteins.”

The PHG Foundation/University of Cambridge explains further: “Unlike a normal vaccine, RNA vaccines work by introducing an mRNA sequence (the molecule which tells cells what to build) which is coded for a disease specific antigen [virus]; once produced within the body, the antigen [virus] is recognised by the immune system, preparing it to fight the real thing.

Let’s have a look at Moderna, the company that will be making and testing the new RNA vaccine against the China coronavirus.
    Its website states, in a January 23rd press release:
    Moderna Announces Funding Award from CEPI to Accelerate Development of Messenger RNA (mRNA) Vaccine Against Novel Coronavirus”.

… Funded by CEPI. Who is that? Its website states:
    CEPI is a innovative global partnership between public, private, philanthropic, and civil society organisations. We’re working together to accelerate the development of vaccines against emerging infectious diseases and enable equitable access to these vaccines for people during outbreaks.”

A more relevant quote:
    CEPI was founded in Davos by the governments of Norway and India, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Wellcome Trust, and the World Economic Forum.”

… Bill Gates. Doesn’t that send your trust and faith rocketing up into the sky?

There is more. Going back to the Moderna Inc. website — at the bottom of the press release referenced above, we find a very interesting statement, in a section titled, “Special Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements”: “…there has never been a commercial product utilizing mRNA technology approved for use…”

And there you have it. The vaccine that is being tapped by the US government… under its National Institutes of Health… through drug company Moderna… has never been used on the public before. It is not licensed for public use.

RNA vaccines and the technology they use are entirely experimental. And this is the type of vaccine being rushed into existence in 90 days

What in the world could possibly go wrong?
    One way to find out is to unleash it on millions of people, stand back, and see.

The PHG Foundation at the University of Cambridge gives us a substantial clue: “… better understanding of [RNA] vaccine adverse effects is needed – these can include inflammation or autoimmune reactions.”

Autoimmune reactions—the human immune system attacks healthy elements and processes of the body itself. The body goes to war with itself.

Sure, you would volunteer for a test run of the vaccine, right? You would certainly offer up your child for a grand experiment, wouldn’t you?
    And if you’re a doctor reading this, you’ll definitely inject the vaccine into unsuspecting patients, won’t you?
    Conscience is such an annoyance, isn’t it? Isn’t it?
    Don’t you want to have the whole world as your guinea pig?

Source
    Die Farben duften frisch und grün... Lieblich haucht der Wind um mich.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Víđálfr For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 01:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlodovech View Post
    Prepare for the mother of all s**t storms if Sweden pulls this off
    If? Looking at the proper stats for the subject, people newly admitted to intensive care with a positive Covid-19 diagnosis, the curve flattened about two weeks ago and has now begun to show some signs of decline.

https://portal.icuregswe.org/siri/re...tfstart-corona

As it stands right now, I can see two possible strategies. The first is to close down society until there is a vaccine. Close all pubs, all restaurants, all barbershops, all nail salons, all fast-food places, all malls etc. etc. This will have to go on for about 18 months or so until the vaccine becomes available in large enough quantities to vaccinate the bulk of the population. Then the economy will be dead. At least half the population will be unemployed, all retirement savings will have been wiped out and the Great Depression will seem as a walk in the park. The second is to go for herd immunity, flattening the curve and getting the bulk of the population infected by this relatively harmless flu and then bury some old and infirm people who did not have that many years to live anyway.

Choices, choices, choices. And predictably people like Macron, Merkel and Johnson took the path of least resistance. All it took was talk about 250,000 dead Britons and Boris decided to tank the UK economy. A quick check on the Web tells me that in 2018 a total of 616,014 people died in the UK. Mostly exactly the same that would otherwise have died from Covid-19 rather than embolisms, stroke, organ failure, complications from diabetes and cancer and all the usual causes of death due to advancing age and poor health.

The problem with the ubiquitous strategy is that it must be maintained for at least 18 months, possibly longer. Until there is a vaccine you cannot relax. When you do, the infection will flare up again, and again, and again. It will not be over just because people stop getting infected and dying.

Whamen Respekter
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 02:06 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte View Post
    If? Looking at the proper stats for the subject, people newly admitted to intensive care with a positive Covid-19 diagnosis, the curve flattened about two weeks ago and has now begun to show some signs of decline.
    Maybe the ICUs are starting to be full. From charts I've seen previously, Sweden's public healthcare has between 500 and 600 respirators in total. With 415 people currently in intensive care, they've probably reached that point, in some cities, where they have to choose which patients gets a respirator and who doesn't.

Today was a new record in deaths in Sweden, with 76 deaths attributed to corona. I don't see that curve flattening.

Sweden was also recently caught having lied about their numbers of dead, which were greatly underestimated, and also have a history of "decorating their numbers" in recent times. So I remain skeptical to anything the Swedish government wants me to believe.

As it stands right now, I can see two possible strategies. The first is to close down society until there is a vaccine. Close all pubs, all restaurants, all barbershops, all nail salons, all fast-food places, all malls etc. etc. This will have to go on for about 18 months or so until the vaccine becomes available in large enough quantities to vaccinate the bulk of the population.
    Strict quarantines and curfews doesn't have to go on until there's a vaccine. If one can manage to get the transmission rates under control, and create a steady deficit in total active cases, the contamination within the population will eventually shrink to a magnitude that is controllable, where it's actually possible for the healthcare system to trace contamination if someone tests positive. I think testing will become a lot more commonplace in the near future, and probably done at regular intervals until a person has been proven to be immune.

You don't need to keep up strict quarantines then. Just shutting down the border for human travel, banning large crowds standing crammed together, and isolating the sick and elderly.

A quick check on the Web tells me that in 2018 a total of 616,014 people died in the UK. Mostly exactly the same that would otherwise have died from Covid-19 rather than embolisms, stroke, organ failure, complications from diabetes and cancer and all the usual causes of death due to advancing age and poor health.
    How can you be so sure of that?
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ţoreiđar For This Useful Post:

Jacobin Extroadinaire
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 03:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Occupation
    Thrower of Rocks
    Politics
    WigNat/Anti-Judaist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain Blackpill For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    613 Posts
    Fact Check: This picture of coffins has no relation to Covid-19 deaths in Italy

A picture showing a hall full of coffins has gone viral on social media with the claim that these are the coffins of Covid-19 patients who died in a single day in Italy. What is the truth behind it?

ith over 4,800 deaths, Italy has seen the highest number of casualties due to the coronavirus outbreak. And now, a picture showing a hall full of coffins has gone viral on social media with the claim that these are the coffins of Covid-19 patients who died in a single day in Italy.

The caption along with the viral photo says, "Stop making mockery of CORONAVIRUS. CORONAVIRUS is real. See what happened in Italy. All these died in one day".

India Today Anti Fake News War Room (AFWA) has found the claim along with the viral photo to be false. The picture is indeed from Italy but it is seven years old and has nothing to do with the coronavirus outbreak.

The picture along with the misleading claim has been shared by thousands on social media (https://bit.ly/2vEUHzS).

Using Google reverse image search, we found the viral photo on Getty Images, which said these are coffins of African migrants killed in a shipwreck off Lampedusa island in Italy. The photo was taken on October 5, 2013, at Lampedusa airport.

The incident was widely reported in the media at that time. More than 350 migrants from Africa were on their way to Italy when the mishap took place.

Coronavirus scourge in Italy

A report by "Al Jazeera" says "Italy announced 793 more deaths on March 21, the second day in a row of the biggest day-to-day increase in the country's four-week epidemic, after surpassing China's death toll on Thursday".

It was also reported that the Italian army was ferrying coffins from Bergamo, its worst-hit town, to remote cremation sites because local morgues were not able to cope with the surging death toll.
    https://www.indiatoday.in/fact-check...475-2020-03-22

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nachtengel For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    193 Posts

The Coronavirus Pandemic: Reading Between the Lines

In light of the Coronavirus hysteria gripping the world at the moment, I thought I would write an article expressing some of my thoughts on the madness we see around us. I find myself feeling like an unwilling guinea pig in some psychological experiment, along with millions of other people across the world.

The last few weeks have been truly surreal. Whole countries in lockdown, all the pubs, restaurants, theatres and cafes closed down. Spor,t such as football, suspended. Schools and colleges closed. Businesses (unless essential) told to close. Troops on the streets. Medical martial law imposed. Stock Markets crashing. Whole economies brought to a standstill. It truly is a world gone mad!

When I go for my daily walk, I’m greeted by people wearing face masks or scarves pulled up to their eyes, people walking into the road to avoid coming too near to me in case I may be a carrier of the dreaded virus, people trying to keep their ‘social distance’ which the authorities have set at 2 metres (or 6 feet if you prefer it in old money). It’s truly bizarre.

Many people don’t want to make eye-contact or look scared to death of catching the virus; the virus which authorities are calling COVID-19. Supermarket shelves have been stripped bare in past weeks of essential foods and toiletries (such as baked beans and toilet rolls) due to hoarders and panic-buying, and there are now lines marked outside supermarkets where people have to queue at a ‘social distance’ whilst waiting to be let in for their essential weekly shopping so very reminiscent for those of us of a certain age who remember the old Cold War days with pictures of long queues outside shops in the Soviet Union.

The television, if you turn it on, is constantly fear-mongering and doom-saying on the tragic consequences of the virus, interspersed with the command from the government that we stay inside our homes and only venture out when essential for food, medicine, exercise or work, all for our own good, of course. We are all asked to clap for the NHS or key workers in true communist style at an appointed time and date every week.

It really feels like I’m in a weird dystopian, psychological social experiment. 1984 anyone?

Coronavirus, which alledgedly originated in Wuhan, China, has been classed as a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO), and in the UK, and most of the world, we are now under lockdown (effectively house arrest) enforced by our respective national governments. I do have some observations to make though because it is very strange that a strain of flu which is admitted by the UK government and the WHO to have mild or moderate symptoms for the vast majority of people, is being used as an excuse by many governments in the world to basically institute varying degrees of what is in effect medicinal martial law by putting their populations under house arrest and implement laws where you can be fined and/or arrested for leaving your house without good reason and you must maintain ‘social distancing’ of 2 metres when outside the house. This feels like an attack on our humanity as well as our basic freedoms, but what really shocks me, is the willingness with which the majority of people seem happy to go along with these restrictions. In fact, they are clamouring to have their freedoms taken away even urging the government to do more, egged on by the duplicitous mainstream media of course.

Well it looks like they’ll get their wish. In the UK, the Emergency Powers Bill was hurried into law last week giving the government sweeping powers – unseen in peacetime – including shutting ports and airports, forcing people into quarantine, the shutdown of events and gatherings of people, postpone elections, changing who can certify deaths, only requiring one doctor instead of two to section people, remove time limits to mental health care, lifting restrictions on cremations. The Coronavirus Act 2020 is a blatant attack on our freedoms and liberties and should be overturned if we value our civil liberties.

This is quite bizarre and rather worrying when one considers in 2014/15 there were 28,330 recorded flu deaths averaging 17,000 between 2014/15 and 2018/2019. Whereas deaths supposedly from COVID-19 as of 1 April stand at 2,352 with 29,474 infected cases. Indeed, the WHO says that up to 20% of the population may be infected by flu every year in Europe dependant on the particular strain of flu circulating. Europe’s population is almost 750 million so this would give a possible infected figure of 150 million. As of today there have only been 853,200 reported cases of coronavirus/COVID 19 worldwide.

Strange then isn’t it that there were no emergency powers rushed through parliament in these earlier years where the flu cases and deaths experienced were on a far larger scale worldwide and there was no lockdown put in place on the whole population! Perhaps, call me conspiratorial, but I think there may be more to these draconian measures than purely because the ‘government’ wants to protect the NHS and of course our lives from this nasty pandemic sweeping the globe!

Perhaps, this is more of a plandemic because an exercise planning for just this kind of pandemic called Event 201 was held on October 18th 2019. When we look under it’s purpose it says, ‘Experts agree that it is only a matter of time before one of these epidemics becomes global—a pandemic with potentially catastrophic consequences. A severe pandemic, which becomes “Event 201,” would require reliable cooperation among several industries, national governments, and key international institutions‘. Those well-known philanthropists the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation were involved in providing recommendations from this event.

It should also be remembered that the areas of Wuhan, China and Northern Italy most affected by the coronavirus is heavily polluted with poor air quality causing a lot of respiratory diseases, and Italy has the oldest life expectancy in Europe. In Italy the average age of the dead is 81 years old and well over 90% had underlying serious chronic medical conditions. Indeed if we look at the website European Monitoring of Excess Mortality for Public Health Action (euroMOMO) for week 12 of 2020 we see they say there has been no overall increase in death rates in participating countries.

The Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test being used to identify COVID-19 is inaccurate. Dr Kary Mullis, who won the Nobel prize for inventing PCR to detect HIV, explains the test’s diagnostic limitations:
    “Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron. PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. Although there is a common misimpression that the viral-load tests actually count the number of viruses in the blood, these tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are believed, in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV. The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves.”

Even the whole idea of viruses causing disease is open to debate if we look at Auguste Bechamp’s Terrain Theory where germs are opportunistic but it is the healthy of the body that counts as opposed to Louyis Pasteur’s Germ Theory where disease depends on the germ for causation which even Louis Pasteur himself renounced at the end of his life.

Lets face it, our governments lie to us all the time. Weapons of Mass Destruction? Anyone remember when we were hoodwinked by Tony Blair into a war on Iraq resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocents in the Middle East in wars that are still ongoing? There is a good article by Jon Rappaport at No More Fake News who gives examples where the Centre for Disease Control (CDC) in the US combined flu and pneumonia to give a death toll in 2001 of 62,034 of which only 18 were possibly attributable to flu or 2009 where again in the US Sharyl Atkinson a reporter for CBS broke a sensational story where the CDC had been counting as deaths from swine flu deaths which were anything but from swine flu pumping up the idea of a pandemic which meant many children getting vaccinated when it may not have been necessary. The story was published on the CBS website but was not allowed to run on television news. The CDC decided to double-down on their lies and they responded by saying 22 million people came down with swine flu as a best guess.

Unfortunately, the CDC are spearheading the operation called COVID-19 from confirming the novel virus, guide to diagnostics testing, counting of case numbers, containment policies, lockdowns destroying national economies, and most certainly lives, so would you really want to believe what the boy who cried wolf says?

Strangely, considering the continuing hysteria promoted by the government and the mainstream media COVID-19, according to Public Health England’s guidance page on GOV.UK, is no longer considered a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK as of 19th March 2020.

Now, I take the view there is much more to this so-called coronavirus ‘pandemic’ (WHO changed the definition of pandemic in the middle of the swine flu scaremongering of 2009 so as not to require enormous numbers of deaths) , such as it being an engineered economic crash to bail out the banks whilst using the ‘virus’ as an excuse, implement the world controllers (International bankers) plans for a cashless society, control and restrict our freedoms, implement mandatory vaccines, implement a social credit system (Chinese style), and indeed, implement communism by the back door through a massive attack on the middle class and small business owners by bankrupting businesses and throwing millions onto the dole consequently unemployed.

Would it not have been more sensible to quarantine the elderly and those with chronic medical conditions who are susceptible to be targeted by the COVID-19 virus as opposed to shutting whole economies and societies down with the concomitant destruction of people’s lives and quality of life this will cause being far worse a solution than the problem?

James Corbett of the Corbett Report in his video The Greatest Depression lays it out that what is going on here is a controlled demolition of the economy which will result in possibly the greatest depression and poverty on unimaginable scales. The banksters haven’t been lending to each other so the central banks such as the Federal Reserve in the US have been bailing them out on the REPO market with short-term loans. Trillions are being given to the banks to bail them out because they are insolvent, so they’re trashing the economy and will blame it on the ‘virus’ and bring forward their plans for a new financial system based on a gold standard.

People need to realise the biggest threat is not from any ‘virus’. No, the threat is coming from the bankers collapsing the economy of the western world. It is they who are taking our freedoms away by imposing lockdowns and martial law whilst giving trillions of dollars to bail out the REPO market whilst destroying people’s livelihoods and businesses and offering a few crumbs in exchange. Bolshevik communism 2.0!

More...

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 01:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ţoreiđar View Post
    Maybe the ICUs are starting to be full. From charts I've seen previously, Sweden's public healthcare has between 500 and 600 respirators in total. With 415 people currently in intensive care, they've probably reached that point, in some cities, where they have to choose which patients gets a respirator and who doesn't.
    Well, that was before the regions and the military dipped into their little stashes. Now we have a few more ready.

Today was a new record in deaths in Sweden, with 76 deaths attributed to corona. I don't see that curve flattening.
    Again, you are looking at the wrong stats. Also today SCB, the Central Statistical Office of the government, released the mortality data for March. And compared to March 2019 there was no excessive mortality at all. None. Actually, less people died this March than in March last year.

Let that sink in for a while.

EDIT: OK. That was perhaps a bit underhanded. There were not many Covid related deaths in March, people only began to die in the latter part of the month. Today there were 112 deaths attributed to Coronavirus.

Strict quarantines and curfews doesn't have to go on until there's a vaccine. If one can manage to get the transmission rates under control, and create a steady deficit in total active cases, the contamination within the population will eventually shrink to a magnitude that is controllable, where it's actually possible for the healthcare system to trace contamination if someone tests positive. I think testing will become a lot more commonplace in the near future, and probably done at regular intervals until a person has been proven to be immune.

You don't need to keep up strict quarantines then. Just shutting down the border for human travel, banning large crowds standing crammed together, and isolating the sick and elderly.
    You mean that in the end you can reach and stabilize at a level similar to that of Sweden?

The controls required to reach whatever rates of transmission you deem acceptable will also be required to maintain them. In the meantime, the geriatric and infirm continue to die of other causes than Coronavirus,

How can you be so sure of that?
    Again, less people died in March 2020 than in March 2019. At least in Sweden. Also, all the data that comes in show that the people who die are geriatric and usually with several underlying diseases. Those who fit that bill does not have long to live.

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 08:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leRoux View Post
    To be clear: I'm not in favor of a global pandemic to discredit globalism. I'm in favor of Nationalism, because among other things it can protect against disasters.

For disasters to be a lesson, they have to be real and not wild exaggeration:

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    193 Posts

Counting Coronavirus: How Are Different Countries Calculating Death Tolls, And Can You Trust Them?

Testing capacity, differing public health protocols and political meddling may have distorted coronavirus death counts around the world

The British government has faced criticism after new figures from the Office for National Statistics suggest the death toll from coronavirus is a quarter higher than previously reported.

But Britain is not alone in struggling to count coronavirus casualties accurately.

A mixture of pressures on testing capacity, differing counting protocols, and political meddling may have distorted death and infection rates around the world.

The specifics vary from country to country, but almost everywhere statisticians have to contend with a shortage of testing capacity, meaning only a small proportion of suspected coronavirus deaths can be firmly linked to the infection.

Italy

Italy has reported more than 11,000 deaths from coronavirus, more than any other country in the world.

But experts say the number may be inflated because of the way in which fatalities are recorded.

The Italian health system counts not only people who died directly from coronavirus but also who died with coronavirus, regardless of whether or not they were suffering from one or more serious diseases when they contracted it.

“The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus,” said Prof Walter Ricciardi, scientific adviser to the Italian government on the crisis.

“On re-evaluation by the National Institute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity - many had two or three,” he said.

USA

In the United States there is some confusion over what constitutes a coronavirus death, with counting protocol varying from state to state and several instances of miss-reporting.

The US Center for Disease Control compiles a national figure from statistics provided by individual states.

But while some of them count any deceased person who tested positive for coronavirus as a fatality caused by the virus, while others are more discriminating.

And the picture has been marred by several cases in which a death was attributed to coronavirus either prematurely or entirely mistakenly.

For example, in Louisiana a child aged under one was included in the official death toll. It led to widespread reports that the infant had died from coronavirus, when in fact the cause of death was still being investigated.

In California, reports initially suggested that a 17-year-old had died from coronavirus after being refused treatment at a hospital due to a lack of health insurance. It later emerged that he had died of septic shock.

More...