View Poll Results: Will you get a vaccine against the Coronavirus?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the sooner, the better!

0 0%
  • Yes, eventually

2 8.33%
  • I'll be fencesitting for now

4 16.67%
  • No, highly unlikely

3 12.50%
  • No, never

15 62.50%
Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 236368697071727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus/COVID-19: Global Terror

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 07:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Western Europe
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Transvaal Transvaal
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Verđandi View Post
    The head of the World Health Organization (WHO) has urged China to be more co-operative with the WHO's second phase of the investigation into the origins of Covid-19.

Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus called for more access and transparency.

The first phase of the WHO's investigation ended in February.

It concluded that it was highly unlikely that the virus came from a laboratory in Wuhan, China, and that it probably originated in bats.

Speaking in Geneva on Thursday, Dr Tedros said the WHO needed access to raw patient data from just before and the start of the pandemic this time around.

Before you can investigate the origin of something, you first need to establish that it exists as a three-dimensional distinctive entity (and is actually what you claim it is). Has that actually been done for SARSCOV2?!

What they call "virus isolation" is nothing but killing cells in the lab and than claim that a virus did it. As evidence for the virus, they then show some microscopic images of cell debris/excretions. They also build a virus model from the data of analysis this mixture, while nothing is ever been purified that one actually can get something tangible to investigate. While they pretend to be extremely "scientific", this got nothing to do with the scientific method.

https://archive.org/details/is-there-proof-for-viruses

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts

'Everyone in my life has noticed': How Denmark's Covid-19 lockdown helped people with ADHD

Thelocal.dk

A Danish researcher found that some people with ADHD responded positively to disruption to their daily lives caused by the Covid-19 pandemic and resultant lockdown in the country in Spring 2020. In some cases, they had coping tools that others lacked. Her findings could prove beneficial for post-pandemic working environments.

For Zachary Helms, a 31 year-old American man who lives in Copenhagen, living with ADHD has meant structure and scheduling has always been difficult. Adults living with Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder often struggle to develop an innate awareness of time and an ability to track its passing.

As such individuals with ADHD often live with a phenomenon known as time-blindness, that makes sticking to a schedule and being on time particularly difficult.

The Covid-19 pandemic brought new attention to the phenomenon of time-blindness when adults without ADHD started experiencing its symptoms. An article in New York Magazine by Bridget Read in April of 2020 titled “What is ‘Time Blindness’ and Do You Have It?” highlighted the ways that the changes in structure of time and routine during lockdown led neurotypical individuals to start experiencing time-blindness.

“Without the usual time-marker cues we might use to divide up our days — the school bus arriving, standing on a crowded train platform, the line at the coffee shop, weekend nights spent at restaurants with friends — we’re swimming in a sea of sameness,” wrote Read. People featured in the article felt days blending into each other and began to struggle to stick to a schedule or be on time for meetings.

It would be a reasonable assumption to think that the increasing experience of time-blindness for neurotypical adults during the pandemic would mean that individuals with ADHD who normally experience the phenomenon would have worsened symptoms.

But new research by Danish researcher Gitte Vandborg Rasmussen of Aarhus University’s HOPE Project suggests the opposite.

In fact her conversations with 21 adults living with ADHD during the first lockdown in Denmark last year indicated that the changes in time structure during the pandemic not only relieved some adults living with ADHD of some of their symptoms, but that many of them had tools to cope with the new structure of daily life that neurotypical adults lacked.

Rasmussen conducted qualitative anthropological research for the HOPE Project last spring through a series of interviews with adults who had been diagnosed with ADHD. The HOPE Project, based out of the Department of Political Science, is an interdisciplinary research project examining the interrelationship between the trajectory of the COVID-19 pandemic, the decisions of governments and international organizations, the decisions of media and social media landscapes, and citizens’ behaviors and well-being.

Rasmussen decided to conduct research on adults living with ADHD during the pandemic as an extension of her existing research focus on the role of time and scheduling in the lived-experience of ADHD. In March of 2021, the project published a work-in-progress report on her findings that several of the included adults with ADHD experienced a relief of symptoms during the first lockdown.

This finding surprised Rasmussen, who expected her subjects to really struggle with the lack of structure created by the pandemic.

“Living with ADHD, you are often challenged around your time. One of the main core treatments or coping strategies for living with ADHD is to make a plan. You have to use your schedule, you have to use your calendar for structuring time every day,” she explained.

With routines and schedules substantially disrupted, she worried her subjects’ ADHD symptoms would worsen.

“I thought, whoa, now everyone’s calendars are empty. Structure is gone. Nothing is the same. I was worried about that. I was concerned about the wellbeing of these individuals. What surprised me was that it didn’t seem to matter that much to the interlocutors. It seemed to me like they were relieved that the calendar was gone” Rasmussen elaborated.

In our interview about his experience with ADHD during the pandemic, Zachary Helms, who works at the Copenhagen-based consulting firm Voluntas, echoed these feelings of relief. He spoke positively about managing his ADHD symptoms during the lockdown and described how working from home gave him the space and time to strengthen coping mechanisms.

“Working virtually has been a huge benefit. It’s forced me to structure my time and take advantage of my calendar. My scheduling has improved, and everyone in my life has noticed,” Helms explained.

Prior to the pandemic, structuring time was a struggle for Helms. The flexibility of the work day and the remote format made it easier for him to be on time and present during the lockdown.

“The nature of travel means that I always had to plan when I needed to leave, so I was often late. During the lockdown, meetings came straight into my home — it’s hard to be late to a meeting in my living room.”

This experience was common amongst the subjects Rasmussen interviewed for her project. Many of the adults she spoke with felt actually able to be more productive in their work lives without the pressures of having to be physically on time to different meetings and obligations throughout the day.

“I got stories about the time being less demanding, which connects to the calendar and the schedule. The time allowed for things to be done when they fit. It’s not that the subjects didn’t want to do their routines. They went to work, brushed their teeth, and got their grocery shopping done. There was just a relief of not having to be timely, precisely, not having to schedule everything,” Rasmussen said.

The temporal flexibility afforded by lockdown not only helped her subjects stay on top of their tasks and actually stick to their schedule, but the extra time allowed them to explore hobbies and try new things. This was interesting to Rasmussen, who expected that an increase in free time might lead to an increase in restlessness for adults diagnosed with ADHD.

“I could see that having more time could bring more restlessness, but actually people came on the other side of that. Some of them started reading books and even doing meditation. They were like I’ve never read a book before and now I’ve read seven in the last two weeks,” Rasmussen said.

Zach Helms described something similar in our conversation, noting that he enjoyed the control he had over his time during the lockdown. The ability to choose how he spent his time was actually liberating for someone who struggles with structure.

“The lockdown has given me opportunities to explore things that I find interesting, and my symptoms make it difficult for me to focus on things that I don’t find interesting. I’ve learned programming, something that was always on my bucket list, and I’ve had ample time to work on myself and develop better habits. For someone who never focuses, habits are essential to keeping up with everything in daily life. I don’t trust my memory, but I trust my habits. Otherwise I’d never find my keys, phone, or wallet,” he explained.

The idea that the less structured workday created by the pandemic might be beneficial for well-being and productivity has been garnering a lot of attention as many countries have been transitioning out of lockdown. But the findings of Danish researcher Gitte Rasmussen and the experience of individuals like Zachary Helms suggest that re-structuring the workday to allow employees more agency over how, when and where they conduct their work can have profound implications on the severity of ADHD symptoms.

One of the things Rasmussen considered after reflecting on the conversations with her subjects was that in times of collective crisis, it could be important to look to those with disabilities and different learning styles. People with disorders like ADHD or who struggle with mental health under “normal” circumstances might have some coping mechanisms that would be useful to the more general population when those “normal” circumstances are dramatically altered.

Living with and managing ADHD often means you have practiced coping strategies in order to navigate insecurity and anxiety, according to Rasmussen. This is one of the reasons that Rasmussen thought that her subjects with ADHD handled Covid-19 better than she would have anticipated.

“I think this showed that who we thought would be vulnerable, actually seemed to be the ones with some extra resources.” Rasmussen said.

“The pandemic really made people reflect on their own life, but also on politics and how we create our world and how we structure our world, which was really inspiring.”

Rasmussen’s research suggests that as we adjust back to normality it might be worthwhile to bring some of the flexibility of the pandemic work environment. Doing so might make work more accommodating and accessible for people with different ways of learning and thinking – like those living with ADHD. On the other hand, in times of crisis we might choose to look to non-neurotypical individuals for thinking creatively and adapting to new ways of life.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts

‘This is not a pandemic,’ Biden says — but kids under 12 may have to wear masks

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts

Anthony Fauci defends US funding coronavirus research at Wuhan lab

Dr. Anthony Fauci on Sunday defended the US giving hundreds of thousands of dollars for research at a Wuhan lab studying whether bat coronaviruses could be transmitted to humans — saying that it would have been “negligent” not to do so.

“It was a… proposal that was peer-reviewed and given a very high rating for the importance of why it should be done,” Fauci told CNN anchor Jake Tapper on “State of the Union.”

“[The proposal was] to be able to go and do a survey of what was going on among the bat population because everyone in the world was trying to figure out what the original source of the original SARS CoV-1 was,” he continued.

The National Institutes of Health earmarked $600,000 for a nonprofit linked to Wuhan Institute of Virology, which has been at the center of lab-leak theories about the origin of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Fauci, who is the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, argued that it was necessary to pursue the research.

“It was almost as if you didn’t pursue that research you would be negligent because you were trying to find out how you could prevent this from happening again,” Fauci said.

Fauci added that it was critical that the research occurred in China since that’s where SARS first emerged.

“If we were starting to look for bats in Secaucus, New Jersey, or Fairfax County, Virginia, it wouldn’t contribute very much to the standing of where SARS COV-1 originated,” Fauci said.

NYPost

How the Covid Scam Is Perpetrated - Paul Craig Roberts.

How the Covid Scam Is Perpetrated Paul Craig Roberts

I have provided numerous documented detailed accounts demonstrating the lack of evidence supporting the official Covid narrative. The next time you hear Big Pharma’s propagandists say “believe the science,” ask them what science.

When believers in the official narrative and Covid vaccine are confronted with facts, they retreat to a second line of defense. If the Covid threat is exaggerated and the vaccine unsafe, why did all the doctors and nurses get vaccinated? If the vaccines are unsafe, why haven’t the predicted deaths and injuries showed up?

The answer is that all the doctors and nurses are not vaccinated, do not believe in the extent of the “pandemic” or the hyped threat of Covid—indeed, many regard the hype and vaccine as greater threats than Covid—and the adverse effects of the vaccines are showing up. The believers in the narrative just do not know it because the presstitute scum suppress the information and do not report it unless to ridicule and denounce it as “disinformation.”

All doctors and nurses are not vaccinated. For example, here is a report of an entire hospital—200 doctors and 1,500 nurses—on strike in protest of the Macron nazi’s attempt to force them to be vaccinated: https://www.rt.com/news/530095-hospital-strike-france-mandatory-vaccine/

As for the alleged belief in the Covid narrative by doctors and medical personnel, here are 1,500 health professionals who say Covid is the “biggest health scam of the 21st century:”
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-covid-outbreak-biggest-health-scam-of-the-21st-century-report-by-1500-health-professionals/5737838

A survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons finds that 60% of doctors are not vaccinated: https://www.globalresearch.ca/majority-us-physicians-decline-covid-shots-according-survey/5748266

There are two stronger reasons than doctors’ belief in the efficacy and safety of the vaccine that explain why some doctors are vaccinated. One is that they get vaccinated in order to save their practices. Their fear-driven, terrorized patients are afraid to be examined by a doctor who hasn’t been vaccinated.

The other reason is that the main consequence of Obamacare was the buy-up of independent practices by hospital chains and health care organizations. This transformed independent doctors into employees who have to follow guidelines. Many who have ignored guidelines by treating patients with HCQ or Ivermectin and by refusing vaccination have been fired. The big organizations for convenience and liability reasons follow whatever is the line of NIH, CDC, FDA, and WHO. In other words, coercion displaces medical judgement.

As for the adverse effects of the vaccine, EudraVigilance, the European Union’s database of suspected drug reaction reports covering 27 European countries, reports that as of July 17, 2021, there have been 18,928 deaths and 1,823,219 injuries:https://www.globalresearch.ca/18928-dead-1-8-million-injured-50-serious-reported-in-european-unions-database-of-adverse-drug-reactions-for-covid-19-shots/5750722

In the US the VAERS database reports a total of 463,457 adverse health effects among all age groups following Covid vaccination, including 10,991 deaths and 48,385 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and July 9, 2021: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/vaers-deaths-injuries-reported-cdc-covid-vaccines-moderna-pregnant-women/?itm_term=home

A CDC whistleblower has revealed in a sworn statement under penalty of perjury that the VAERS deaths released in the report are understated at least by a factor of five and that the actual figure in the VAERS database as of July 9, 2021, is 45,000:https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/americas-frontline-doctors-federal-lawsuit-halt-covid-vaccines-cdc-vaccine-deaths/

In response to the large numbers of deaths and adverse reactions associated with the vaccines, America’s Frontline Doctors filed a federal lawsuit to curtail emergency use of Covid vaccines: https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2021/07/20/americas-frontline-doctors-file-federal-lawsuit-to-curtail-emergency-use-of-covid-vaccines/

The British counterpart to the US VAERS is called the Yellow Card system. It is operated by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency. Based on this database, researchers at the Evidence-based Medicine Consultancy (EbMC) have concluded that the Covid-19 vaccines are “unsafe for humans.” The research group’s director, Dr. Tess Lawrie concluded: “The scope of morbidity is striking, evidencing a lot of incidents and what amounts to a large number of ill:” https://www.globalresearch.ca/uk-research-group-coronavirus-vaccine-unsafe-humans-due-adverse-events/5749913 Dr. Lawrie arrived at this conclusion based on the Yellow Card data for the first four months of 2021 during which the UK recorded 888,196 adverse vaccine events and 1,253 deaths.

Authorities acknowledge that the reports in the databases of adverse vaccine effects are massively underreported, capturing only from 1-10% of adverse vaccine effects. One reason for the underreporting is that it is not easy to report an adverse vaccine event. The reporting doctor or health organization has to be determined and persistent. The reporting takes time and energy from other demands. Consequently, there are pressures not to report.

In the case of adverse effects associated with the Covid vaccine, more powerful forces restrict reporting. Democrats do not want the adverse reactions reported. They have groomed Fauci as the hero who saved us from Trump’s rantings about HCQ and saved all of us from dying from Covid by getting a vaccine out in time. Health care organizations and medical associations that have complied with the official narrative want to protect their credibility from adverse reports in order to avoid providing grounds for employees and members to voice divergent opinions.

A colleague says that her son experienced cardiac failure and blood clot following his vaccination, which kept him hospitalized for 22 days with his life hanging in the balance. The adverse event is not being reported to VAERS. The doctors or hospital administrator have avoided reporting to VAERS by attributing his case to an “unknown virus.” Her son refuses to report the case because he is an ideological Democrat and Democrats have made Fauci and the vaccine their issue.

My colleague also says that her cousin, who lost the use of his legs immediately after the vaccine just as did my friend, then lost the use of his arms the next day, had a heart attack on the way to the ER, and another heart attack 3 days later that killed him. The doctors won’t report it to VAERS. The cousin’s wife, an ideological Democrat, defends the vaccine and will not report the case either.

Let’s take the most optimistic case that VAERS, Yellow Card, and EudraVigilance capture 10% of adverse Covid vaccine effects. That means that databases covering the US and part of Europe through about the middle of July 2021 would reveal 299,190 deaths if all deaths were captured by the reporting systems and 639,280 deaths if the whistleblower’s correction of the VAERS deaths is used.

The databases covering the US and part of Europe would show 22,866,760 injuries.

Assuming the UK reporting also captures 10% of adverse events, during the first four months of 2021 the British experienced 8,881,960 adverse effects and 12,530 deaths.

These large numbers are from a small part of the world. They don’t include Russia, China, India, the rest of Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Canada, Australia. If the same underreporting is characteristic of these areas, the deaths and injuries from the vaccine far exceeds those from Covid.

Play around with the numbers. Assume that the vaccine adverse reporting systems capture 50% of averse events. We still have a situation far worse than Covid.

There are two final damning facts. One is that never before has a vaccine been left in use that had anything close to the official adverse reporting numbers of the Covid vaccine. Why hasn’t the vaccine been pulled out of use?

The other damning fact is that the requirement for emergency use of an untested and unapproved vaccine is that there are no known cures. We have known from the beginning that there are two safe and inexpensive cures—HCQ with zinc and Ivermectin with zinc. To clear the way for a vaccine, these treatments used by many doctors to save patients’ lives, were demonized, and successful attempts were made to prevent their use. Now there are two more cures according to reports. What then is the basis for continuing emergency use of the vaccines, much less forcing it on people?

Clearly the health of people is not at the forefront of the Covid drama.

It is important to understand that the vaccine controversy is not one between vaxxers and anti-vaxxers. Most of the independent scientists and doctors who have revealed the downside of the vaccine are not anti-vaxxers and some of them even recommend the vaccine for some parts of the population. The vaccine critics see it as an experiment with new technology that behaved differently than expected but continues to be conducted on the world’s population.

The one part of the official narrative that does seem to be true is that the virus is real and can be very dangerous to those with co-morbidities and weak immune systems. The virus can cause death and serious protracted illness. It is difficult to judge the extent of threat, because hospitals are incentivized to report all deaths as Covid deaths even when the deceased died from other causes. Apparently there are few deaths from Covid alone.

What is most difficult to explain is the hard push for universal vaccination when we know from the databases that the vaccine is itself dangerous and we have known cures. Recently, I have been receiving “Coronavirus World Updates.” I did not sign up for the updates, and I do not know who is behind them. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are a Big Pharma operation. They seem to be intended to keep fear alive and to use fear to encourage more vaccinations. See, for example: https://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/covid-19-cases-adolescents-grow-rapidly-us-79037046

Nothing we know about Covid justifies CNN’s call to punish the unvaccinated, segregate them from society, and force them to pay for Covid tests each and every day. Such hyperbole as this indicates that insanity has taken hold of the issue and rational discourse is impossible.https://summit.news/2021/07/23/cnn-segregate-unvaccinated-make-them-pay-for-tests-every-day/

Youth were largely unaffected by the original Covid. Now vaccine advocates claim a new “variant” is attacking the young, which raises suspicions. The new variant is also being used for political purpose. For example, Florida’s Republican governor who avoided lockdowns and mask mandates is being accused of responsibility for a “new outbreak” in an area of Florida where 75% of the population is vaccinated, a higher percentage than required for herd immunity. One wonders if this “new outbreak” is really the manifestation of illnesses caused by the vaccine.

In closing I will say that I think I have given a thorough explanation of the issues. It is difficult to do, because the issue was politicized by Democrats and many dissenting expert voices were censored, thus denying us the benefit of differing expert accounts. If the virus is as serious as media and public health bureaucracies have presented it to be, there should have been open debate among experts so that the public would have a chance to understand instead of being indoctrinated by one voice.

Whoever believes my explanation is defective and can do a better job, please step forward.

Additum:

This Is Admission That Covid Vaccines Do Not Protect

https://www.rt.com/usa/530214-fauci-covid19-cdc-masks/

Tyranny Based On An Orchestrated “Pandemic”

If herd immunity, natural immunity, and cures exist, there is no justification for mandated universal vaccination.

How can a vaccine known to be toxic and to cause deaths and injuries be mandatory?

These mandates are certainly not related to public health. Is mass vaccination being coerced prior to the adverse effects having time to fully reveal themselves?

https://www.rt.com/news/530241-medical-workers-mandatory-vaccination-bill/
    https://noqreport.com/2021/07/25/new-israeli-government-goes-full-orwell-makes-covid-vaccines-compulsory-for-all-citizens-over-12/
    https://www.rt.com/news/530216-germany-vaccinated-freedom-restrictions/
    https://www.rt.com/news/530171-covid-health-pass-protest-rome/

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2021/07/26/how-the-covid-scam-is-perpetrated/

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts

CDC Pulls PCR Tests Because they Can’t Differentiate Between COVID and Flu; California News Silent

California Globe reported inconsistencies with Gov. Newsom’s $100 million COVID-19 testing lab in December

By Katy Grimes, July 26, 2021 7:37 am

The Center for Disease Control is finally pulling the flawed PCR tests because they can’t differentiate between COVID and the Flu. But it appears California news outlets are too busy fear mongering the Delta Variant to notice or care.

The Southern California News Group reported in the Orange County Register that masks are mandatory again in OC Superior Court “after two people in the building tested positive for COVID-19.” Two people tested positive. Are they sick? Are they hospitalized? Have they died?

“So far, more than 260,000 people in the county have contracted the disease,” the SCNG reported. Imagine if the sentence said, “more than 260,000 people in the county have contracted the flu.”

“The disease.” What happened to the virus? What the SCNG article doesn’t say is the more than 260,000 people who contracted the “disease” is the total number for the last 16 months.

Orange County’s population is 3,175,130. In April, Dr. Clayton Chau, director of the Orange County Health Care Agency and acting county health officer proposed a pilot program for “vaccine passports” in Orange County – a “show-me-your-papers” or “digital passport” program to provide COVID vaccination evidence.

More: Californiaglobe

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts

Arkansas governor blames ‘myths’ for vaccine resistance

Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson said he’s been traveling around the state to combat misinformation about the coronavirus vaccines and to reassure residents reluctant to get a shot that the vaccine isn’t a “bioweapon” as the pandemic surges once again with the emergence of the more infectious Delta variant.

He said resistance to the science has “hardened in certain elements, and is simply false information” during an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday.

“​It is myths. ​As I go into these town hall meetings, someone said: ‘Don’t call it a vaccine. Call it a bioweapon.’ And they talk about mind control,” said Hutchinson, a Republican. “Well, those are obviously erroneous. Other members of the community correct that.”​

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, only 49 percent of adult Americans are fully vaccinated. ​​

In Arkansas, only 40 percent of the residents have had both shots — one of the lowest rates in the country, according to the state Department of Health.​

And coronavirus cases are on the rise, hitting highs not seen since January, the Arkansas ​Democrat-Gazette reported Monday.

The governor said the state is at a “pivotal moment” in the fight against COVID.

“We have school coming up. We have a lot of sports activities that people are expecting and anxious about. And it’s important for normalcy,” he said.

“And what’s holding us back is a low vaccination rate. We’re doing all that we can. And I made the decision that it’s really not what the government can tell you to do, but it is the community and their engagement and citizens talking to other citizens and trusted advisers, whether it’s ​the ​medical community or whether it’s employers. Those are key​,” Hutchinson said, adding that the engagement ​has resulted in a 40 percent increase in vaccinations.

D​uring the CNN interview, Hutchinson was asked by host Jake Tapper why ​he signed a law prohibiting the state or local government from implementing new mask mandates in April.

“That was the will of the General Assembly. I signed it,” he said.

“At that point, we had very low case rates in Arkansas, and people knew exactly what to do. They were capable of making their decisions. And then we shifted to the emphasis on vaccination. And I really think it’s important not to have the current debate about mask-wearing, but to have the current emphasis on getting a vaccine,” he said.

“And so that’s the singular focus we have, even though our guidelines continue to say, if you’re not vaccinated, you should wear a mask. And that is the guideline that we have in place. But we don’t have a mandate, because that was held back from the legislature,” he said.

NYPost

Council of Europe: No compulsory vaccinations and no discrimination against the unvaccinated

EUROPEAN COUNCIL RESOLUTION 2361: NO COERCED VACCINATION

The Council of Europe was founded in 1949 after World War II and runs the European Court of Human Rights, which enforces the European Convention on Human Rights.

Council of Europe: No compulsory vaccinations and no discrimination against the unvaccinated

On 27 January, the Council of Europe signed Resolution 2361, which states that vaccinations in EU Member States should not be mandatory. Furthermore, persons who have not been vaccinated may not be discriminated against in any way. This effectively stops the notion of “vaccine passports”.

The resolution goes so far as to order member states such as Sweden to actively inform citizens of these rights. The resolution has been ignored by mainstream politicians and the media.

Many citizens have been worried about whether the untested vaccines will be mandatory, since it has already been proposed in several countries. In Sweden, however, it has not been, because of a law which prohibits involuntary medical interventions. But despite this law, governments could exert such strong pressure on their populations, that it could become almost impossible to live without being exposed to this experimental jab.

In Denmark, a vaccine passport could soon be required to gain access to malls, sports events and other public places, public transport or travel abroad. Happily, the Council of Europe is now putting a firm stop to these plans, since involuntary medical experiments are prohibited by the Nuremberg Convention.

The Council of Europe is an intergovernmental European cooperation organization with 47 Member States, which, despite its name and the same flag, is separate from the EU. Its resolutions are not legally binding, but recommendations to Member States are almost always complied with. For example, as recently as November last year, the government proposed that Sweden’s laws be amended as a result of the Council of Europe’s convention on cybercrime.

The resolution on forced vaccination briefly describes the problems caused by the Covid-19 pandemic with the resulting unemployment, economic downturn and poverty. It also points out that there is a certain
    distrust among the European population regarding a forced vaccination programme. The resolution contains various recommendations for how to achieve a large vaccine intake, but also something unexpected – namely clear provisions for it.

Point 7.3 of the resolution obliges all Member States to ensure that citizens are informed that Covid vaccinations are NOT (the only word written in capital letters throughout the resolution) mandatory and that no one is politically, socially or otherwise pressured to be vaccinated.

Secondly – at least as important – Member States must ensure that no one is discriminated against for not being vaccinated because of possible health risks or because the person simply does not want to be vaccinated.

The latter is particularly interesting given the current propaganda of vaccination passports by the system media and several European governments, which they claim is necessary. The Swedish government announced on February 4 that it has decided to introduce a digital vaccine certificate that will be ready by the summer. But what is it then to be used for, if it becomes illegal to discriminate against someone who does not have it?

When the Swedish government summarized the most important things from the Council of Europe’s winter session on its website on 29 January, this was not mentioned – by far the most important in the entire resolution – in a single word. It is not difficult to understand why, given the unprecedented propaganda for mass vaccinations from the Swedish government and not least the system media, which is inflated to levels not previously seen even during wartime.

In Germany, Bavaria’s Prime Minister Söder (CSU) is similarly pushing for compulsory vaccinations for certain professional groups, for example in nursing. And he has even called on the German Ethics Council to help him in this effort. There have in fact been rumours that Söder has been receiving kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies.

According to the Nuremberg Convention, experimental vaccines can be seen as an experiment on the population. In the case of ModeRNA’s and Pfizer’s mRNA jabs, they have never been previously tested.

The Convention consists of ten points and the first stipulates: The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely necessary. But the question remains: Is it really voluntary if you are not allowed to work, send the children to school, travel or even visit the mall if you do not submit to the experimental vaccines?

The fifth point states: No experiment should be performed where there is reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur. Countless health and control authorities in several countries stated how they expected this to happen on a fairly large scale. Deaths serious vaccine injuries have already been listed as a result of the vaccinations, including at the US Public Health Agency CDC.

Readers should download the information on their smartphone to have on hand whenever it becomes necessary to remind government officials of the Council of Europe’s guidelines.

Council of Europe Resolution 2361 on vaccines:

7.3 with respect to ensuring high vaccine uptake:
    7.3.1 ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is NOT mandatory and that no one is politically, socially, or otherwise pressured to get themselves vaccinated, if they do not wish to do so themselves;
    7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or not wanting to be vaccinated.

TAKE ACTION: SEND LETTERS TO BAN VACCINE PASSPORTS TO ALL YOUR STATE REPRESENTATIVES IN 30 SECONDS! (FREE, ALL STATES)

1. European Council Resolution 2361: No Coerced Vaccination ...

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com/2021/03/21/european-council-no...
      22/03/2021 · February 9, 2021 By Free West Media Staff On 27 January, the Council of Europe signed Resolution 2361, which states that vaccinations in EU Member States should not be mandatory. Furthermore, persons who have not been vaccinated may not be discriminated against in any way.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts

Republican investigation reportedly ‘proves’ COVID leaked from Wuhan lab

COVID-19 leaked from the controversial Wuhan lab sometime before Sept. 12, 2019 — with China’s Communist Party keeping the deadly virus under wraps in the “greatest coverup of all time,” according to a damning Republican investigation into the origins released Monday.

The report shows “a preponderance of the evidence proves that all roads lead” to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the bat-research lab already eyed as a source for the pandemic, according to Rep. Michael McCaul.

“It is our belief the virus leaked sometime in late August or early September 2019,” said McCaul, the lead Republican in the House Foreign Affairs Committee who released the report.

“When they realized what happened, Chinese Communist Party officials and scientists at the WIV began frantically covering up the leak, including taking their virus database offline in the middle of the night and requesting more than $1 million for additional security,” McCaul said.

“But their coverup was too late – the virus was already spreading throughout the megacity of Wuhan,” he said of the pandemic that as of Monday has killed at least 4,225,602 people globally.

The investigation also revealed a previously unknown request in July 2019 for a $1.5 million overhaul of a hazardous waste treatment system for the facility, even though it was less than two years old.

It included requests for maintenance on “environmental air disinfection system” and “hazardous waste treatment system” – which would indicate concerns about how these systems meant to prevent lab leaks were functioning, the report alleges.

The report cites satellite and geo-mapping intelligence that showed hospitals around the lab getting unusually busy from September — with a rush for online searches of symptoms now linked to the pandemic.

The report also accuses Peter Daszak of the New York-based EcoHealth Alliance, as well as the Wuhan lab’s “bat woman” lead scientist Shi Zhengli, of lying about the origins and dismissing the lab-leak theory as a crackpot conspiracy.

Daszak should be subpoenaed to appear before the House Foreign Affairs Committee to “answer the many questions his inconsistent – and in some instances outright and knowingly inaccurate – statements have raised,” McCaul said.

The report also calls on Congress to “sanction scientists at the WIV and CCP officials who participated in this coverup.”

“This was the greatest coverup of all time and has caused the deaths of more than four million people around world, and people must be held responsible,” McCaul said.

The 84-page report lays out a trove of evidence the Republicans say proves it’s time to “completely dismiss the wet market as the source of the outbreak.”

Key allegations include:

THE WUHAN LAB’S EARLIER WORK

The report cited “ample evidence” that the lab’s scientists — aided by US experts and Chinese and US government funds — were working to modify coronaviruses to infect humans and such manipulation could be hidden.

“It is self-evident that Shi and her colleagues, with funding and support from Daszak, were actively genetically manipulating coronaviruses and testing them against human immune systems in 2018 and 2019, before the beginning of the pandemic,” the report alleges.

The Republican document also shot down a key defense for those who argue against the lab-leak theory by saying there is no proof that the virus was modified by humans.

“Researchers at the WIV were … able to successfully modify coronaviruses without leaving a trace as early as 2016,” McCaul insisted, citing previous research papers.

“Therefore it is no longer appropriate for anyone to dismiss the notion this virus could have been genetically modified before it leaked from the WIV,” he said.

There were also “significant concerns about the lax safety protocols” at the lab, with US State Department officials warning in 2018 about “a serious shortage of appropriately trained technicians and investigators needed to safely operate this high-containment laboratory.”

MAJOR REPAIRS REQUESTED MONTHS EARLIER

In July 2019 — at most two months before Republicans believe the virus initially leaked — the lab requested a $1.5 million overhaul of its “environmental air disinfection system” and “hazardous waste treatment system,” the report claims.

“Such a significant renovation so soon after the facility began operation appears unusual,” the report says of the two-year-old lab.

The needed repairs “raise questions about how well these systems were functioning in the months prior to the outbreak of COVID-19,” the report states.

In a hypothesis of how the virus leaked, the report suggests that faulty central air conditioning “likely resulted in lower than ideal air circulation and enabling viral particles to remain suspended in the air longer.”

UNUSUAL ACTIVITY ON SEPT. 12, 2019

The report concludes that the virus escaped “sometime prior to September 12, 2019” — the day that urgent inspections were called for the lab and its viral sequence database disappeared from the internet in the middle of the night.

“The database contained more than 22,000 entries consisting of sample and pathogen data collected from bats and mice,” the report claims.

“The database contained key information about each sample, including what type of animal it was collected from, where it was collected, whether the virus was successfully isolated, the type of virus collected, and its similarity to other known viruses.”

Yet, “Shi has given several conflicting answers” about the database outage — including blaming outrage at staff after the contagion spread worldwide, even though it had been offline months before, the report says.

Later that evening, the institute published an announcement for bids for “security services” at the lab “to include gatekeepers, guards, video surveillance, security patrols, and people to handle the ‘registration and reception of foreign personnel,’” according to the report.

PEOPLE’S LIBERATION ARMY TAKE CONTROL

The report says PLA Major General Chen Wei, an expert in biology and chemical weapon defenses, was deployed to take control of the Wuhan lab in January 2020 — if not the end of 2019.

That timing demonstrates the Chinese Communist Party “was concerned about the activity happening there as news of the virus was spreading,” the Republican report argues.

Worse, if Wei had been there in late 2019, as intelligence suggests, “it would mean the CCP knew about the virus earlier, and that the outbreak began earlier” than China has admitted, the report argues.

“This raises the obvious question of why Shi … would lie about military researchers working with the WIV,” the report says, suggesting that “her denial and the scrubbing of the website appear to be obvious attempts to obfuscate the PLA’s involvement with the WIV.”

REPORTS OF COVID-LIKE SICKNESS AROUND THE LAB

Satellite imagery of Wuhan in September and October that year showed a significant increase in hospital visits and internet searches for pneumonia-like symptoms now known to be COVID, the report says.

The analysis found that five out of the six hospitals closest to the lab “had the highest relative daily volume of cars in the parking lot in September and October 2019, before the first reported cases of COVID-19,” the report notes.

“This peak corresponded with an increase in searches for ‘cough’ and ‘diarrhea’ in Wuhan on Baidu, a Chinese search engine,” it said, suggesting that “a virus with similar symptoms as COVID-19 was circulating in Wuhan in September and October.”

MILITARY WORLD GAMES AS A SUPER-SPREADER

The Military World Games went ahead that October and some athletes “carried the virus back to their home countries – creating one of the earliest super spreader events in the world,” McCaul said.

The Republican researchers hypothesized that the decision to continue with the event — with 9,308 athletes from 109 countries and 236,000 volunteers — was “to prevent national embarrassment.”

“Since COVID-19 can infect humans without causing symptoms, an untold number of athletes and volunteers become infected, but are asymptomatic and unaware they are infectious,” that hypothesis suggests.

Many athletes reported getting sick with COVID-like symptoms at the games — while others marveled at how the large city was a “ghost town,” the report notes.

“This was a city of 15 million people that was in lockdown,” a member of the Canadian Armed Force told Canada’s The Financial Post of the event months before the new coronavirus was officially reported.

The athlete said he got “very sick 12 days after we arrived, with fever, chills, vomiting, insomnia” — and that “60 Canadian athletes on the flight [home] were put in isolation” with symptoms now known to be typical for COVID.

The report suggests that “by the time the world was alerted to the virus spreading in Wuhan, it had already begun to spread around the world.”

Only in December, “as cases begin to overload local hospitals,” did China finally confirm the mysterious new illness because “it became impossible to hide the outbreak,” the report suggests.

DASZAK HELPS IN COVERUP

The Republican report leveled serious allegations at Daszak, saying he was “heavily involved in the gain-of-function research” at the lab — and then helped China float the lab-leak theory as a nonsense conspiracy.

“We have uncovered strong evidence that suggests Peter Daszak is the public face of a CCP disinformation campaign designed to suppress public discussion about a potential lab leak,” the Republican report alleges.

It also notes that Daszak was the only US representative on the World Health Organization’s origins fact-finding mission to China that deflected attention away from likely ties to the lab.

“The United States put forth a list of experts to be considered, none of whom were chosen. Daszak was not on that list but was nevertheless selected and approved by the CCP,” the report states.

The WHO report then included “multiple examples of CCP disinformation that have been repeated by Daszak,” the Republicans allege.

The WHO also noted his key role in a letter in the Lancet signed by scientists dismissing the lab-leak theory, which his name was initially hidden from to cover up the ties, according to the report.

WUHAN LAB WAS THE SOURCE, REPORT CONCLUDES

“The evidence … combined [with] the cover-up conducted CCP authorities, strongly suggest the Wuhan Institute of Virology as the source of the current pandemic,” the report insists.

President Biden in May ordered US intelligence agencies to accelerate their hunt for the origins of the virus and report back in 90 days. It is expected by Aug. 24.

A source familiar with current intelligence assessments told Reuters that the intelligence community has not reached a firm conclusion on whether the virus leaked from the lab.

NYPost