Confederate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    281 Posts
    https://www.insider.com/prince-harry...le-2020-10?amp

Prince Tw--t didn't realize he had "unconscious bias" until he met his mulatto wife. What a tool.
    I imagine many in the UK (presumably including the Queen) are relieved that he will never inherit the throne, etc.
    "Almost every name belongs to well-known families of English stock....these soldiers were of ancient American lineage"- Prof. N.S. Shaler on the 1st Kentucky "Orphan" Brigade, Confederate States Army

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    381 Posts

Report: Ten Aides Ready to Testify in Meghan Markle Bullying Investigation

Pressure builds on Meghan Markle, with reports of aides “queuing up” to give evidence to a Buckingham Palace inquiry into her alleged workplace bullying.

At least ten former staffers who worked for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are “queuing up” to cooperate with an investigation ordered by the queen into allegations that Meghan bullied her staff, it was claimed Thursday evening.

The claim was made in the British newspaper the Mirror and is likely to be taken seriously as it was made by well-sourced royal reporter Russell Myers.

Sources connected to the group, who have been assured of confidentiality as the investigation continues, said the staffers were considered to be “hugely professional and proud of their efforts” while working at Kensington Palace.

One source told The Mirror, “A group of people are queuing up to be involved. They have been silent for too long and there is much to talk about.”

It came after a report in the Daily Mail said that some alleged victims of workplace bullying by Meghan dub themselves the “Sussex Survivors Club” and are believed to be suffering a form of post-traumatic stress.

The paper’s royal reporter Rebecca English said that during a royal tour in Fiji, “I witnessed Meghan turn and ‘hiss’ at a member of her entourage, clearly incandescent with rage about something, and demand to leave. I later saw that same—female—highly distressed member of staff sitting in an official car, with tears running down her face. Our eyes met and she lowered hers, humiliation etched on her features.”

A bombshell report in The London Times Tuesday said that Meghan systematically bullied members of the staff and that her head of communications, Jason Knauf, was so appalled by Meghan’s behavior that he put his concerns in writing to his superiors. That email was leaked to The Times.

Buckingham Palace responded by ordering a full investigation into the bullying claims.

Meghan’s camp has been keen to point out that the complaints raised by Knauf were dropped. However, the Mirror’s source said, “The complaint was considered and those members of staff were spoken to and given the option of taking it further. For whatever reason, they decided not to, possibly because they were still in their job and they were worried about the implications.”

A source close to the Sussexes told the Mirror of the palace probe: “The first we heard about this was via the press—this is a whole tit-for-tat scenario... it’s very hard to know what the process is. If this was a private company, we’ve effectively already been fired and I’m not entirely sure what any process could be.”

A spokesperson for Meghan and Harry declined to comment to The Daily Beast.

TheDailyBeast

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Verđandi For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    381 Posts

Piers Morgan quits ‘Good Morning Britain’ after clash over Meghan remarks

Famed TV host Piers Morgan quit “Good Morning Britain” on Tuesday‚ just hours after his co-star confronted him over relentless criticism of Meghan Markle.

“Following discussions with ITV, Piers Morgan has decided now is the time to leave Good Morning Britain,” the network said in a statement.

“ITV has accepted this decision and has nothing further to add.”

Morgan, 55, stormed off the set Tuesday after his co-star Alex Beresford called him out for continuing to “trash” Markle following her bombshell Oprah Winfrey interview with husband Prince Harry.

“I understand that you don’t like Meghan Markle. You’ve made it so clear a number of times on this program, and I understand that you had a personal relationship with Meghan Markle and she cut you off,” said Beresford, before questioning whether Morgan had any personal beef with the Duchess of Sussex.

“Has she said anything about you after she cut you off? She’s entitled to cut you off if she wants to. And yet you continue to trash her.”

Morgan later explained that he was “annoyed” so he “went for a little cool-down, and came back to finish the discussion.”

“I just prefer not to sit there listening to colleagues call me diabolical,” he wrote on Twitter.

Since the Oprah interview aired Sunday, Morgan has repeatedly criticized Markle, 39, for agreeing to the sit-down — calling the move “an absolutely disgraceful betrayal of The Queen and the royal family.”

“I expect all this vile destructive self-serving nonsense from Meghan Markle — but for Harry to let her take down his family and the Monarchy like this is shameful,” he wrote on Twitter that day.

Then on Monday’s episode of “Good Morning Britain,” Morgan slammed the interview as a “two-hour trash-a-thon” of the royals.

“They trash everybody. They basically make out the entire royal family a bunch of white supremacists,” Morgan said of the special, in which the couple revealed a member of the family had raised “concerns” about the color of their son Archie’s skin color before he was born.

Morgan also addressed the interview in a scathing op-ed for the Daily Mail that called Markle the “Duchess of Delusion.”

“Meghan even compared her former life living in a palace to the crippling freedom-robbing existence of coronavirus lockdowns, which must have sounded so empathetic to large families living at the top of tower blocks with three kids they’re trying to home-school and no job to pay for food,” Morgan wrote.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex relocated to Montecito, California, after stepping down as senior royals last year.

In a statement Tuesday after days of silence, Queen Elizabeth II said the family was “saddened” by the allegations in the interview — which included the couple’s admission that Markle was suicidal while pregnant with Archie.

“The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan,” she said.

“The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. Whilst some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately,” she continued.

Pagesix

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Verđandi For This Useful Post:

Roslagen til Danelagen
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Vínsk
    Ancestry
    Engelsk (Autosomal), Uppland (Y-DNA) och Dalarna (mtDNA)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2A5A1
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Väring och Víking
    Politics
    Munsöätten
    Religion
    Forn Sed
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    360 Posts
    That ghetto slag and Jewish American Princess better not demand affirmative action to force her Kaffir bastard on the throne in place of Charles, Wills or his and Catherine's babies! Chelsy had a man who became a simp without her.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodskarl Dubhgall For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    546 Posts
    I always thought Meghan Markle was a bitch. She looks like a bitch. And I don't believe she was 'suicidal'. She made that up to play with Harry's head and emotions because his mother was suicidal. Harry is an idiot.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elizabeth For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 02:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R1b>U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Paying the bills
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    281 Posts
    Royals’ comments raise race issue in Commonwealth nations

https://apnews.com/article/buckingha...819df2fc4a955b

CAPE TOWN, South Africa (AP) — In countries with historic ties to Britain, allegations by Prince Harry and Meghan that an unnamed member of the royal family had “concerns” over how dark their unborn baby’s skin might be have raised a thorny question: Do those nations really want to be so closely connected to Britain and its royal family anymore?
    Thoughts on this, Skadi members from the UK or Commonwealth nations?
    It seems to me, if the non-white Commonwealth citizens wish to leave it due to "systemic racism", then the foreign aid Ł from the UK should end with it. That's my assuming the UK probably sends foreign aid to Commonwealth countries. And yes, mulatto Megan is a first class !#$%.
    "Almost every name belongs to well-known families of English stock....these soldiers were of ancient American lineage"- Prof. N.S. Shaler on the 1st Kentucky "Orphan" Brigade, Confederate States Army

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KYAnglo For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German; Scot-Irish; Scandinavian
    Country
    United States United States
    Married
    Occupation
    Free Lance
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

The New "American Royals"

Meghan and Prince Harry don't seem to understand that their biracial children will have MORE privilege in the USA than most White children could ever experience. Money tends to trump race in the US looking at the entertainment and sports industry such as Oprah to Michael Jordan. Being millionaires and royalty, they have no clue how "normals" of any race live daily with certain worries and overwhelming responsibilities. Many whites today do not have the monies to enroll their children into top education institutions like the royal couple. I wished they stayed in Canada! On Meghan, she obviously straightened her hair and done some real beauty treatments since her own childhood.

I knew a few biracial women who complained that their babies were too "light" skinned and did not share their "darker" features. They seemed frustrated and complained openly to other women in play groups that the child did not "look enough like me." I was surprised on how critical that they sounded over their own child as if the complexion came as a surprise, already having some whiteness in their family background. I thought they did this as a form of attention or status seeking.

Roslagen til Danelagen
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Vínsk
    Ancestry
    Engelsk (Autosomal), Uppland (Y-DNA) och Dalarna (mtDNA)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2A5A1
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Väring och Víking
    Politics
    Munsöätten
    Religion
    Forn Sed
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterland View Post
    Meghan and Prince Harry don't seem to understand that their biracial children will have MORE privilege in the USA than most White children could ever experience. Money tends to trump race in the US looking at the entertainment and sports industry such as Oprah to Michael Jordan. Being millionaires and royalty, they have no clue how "normals" of any race live daily with certain worries and overwhelming responsibilities. Many whites today do not have the monies to enroll their children into top education institutions like the royal couple. I wished they stayed in Canada! On Meghan, she obviously straightened her hair and done some real beauty treatments since her own childhood.

I knew a few biracial women who complained that their babies were too "light" skinned and did not share their "darker" features. They seemed frustrated and complained openly to other women in play groups that the child did not "look enough like me." I was surprised on how critical that they sounded over their own child as if the complexion came as a surprise, already having some whiteness in their family background. I thought they did this as a form of attention or status seeking.
    We all know damn well that they know how to exploit race in the same vein as Obama and Kamala. If they think they'll make monarchy appealing to racial bastards here, somehow this will bring our countries together? They'll destroy England by forcing a Negro on the throne like the infamy we suffered, instead of any pride in either country. I would have the Stewart/Hanoverian Crown here or the Cromwellian/Washingtonian Protectorate/Presidency there, in somewhere down the middle, for so long as Negroes don't get to take either away from us and they go back where they can have Black Power in their own elements.

But no, they want to crybully extortionate results, to lord over Whites instead of live among their own kind. Evidence of intentions! Black Supremacists cry racism in order to act how they claim Derek Chauvin did with George Floyd. They want us to knuckle under and throw our Blood and Soil away for their arrogant satisfaction. Nothing is ever enough to move on and be done with it. They had a Homo Commie Black Muslim (BLM) Administration supported by White Guilt Hippies (Antifa) in the form of Obama and Biden, now Harris and Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by KYAnglo View Post
    Royals’ comments raise race issue in Commonwealth nations

https://apnews.com/article/buckingha...819df2fc4a955b

Thoughts on this, Skadi members from the UK or Commonwealth nations?
    It seems to me, if the non-white Commonwealth citizens wish to leave it due to "systemic racism", then the foreign aid Ł from the UK should end with it. That's my assuming the UK probably sends foreign aid to Commonwealth countries. And yes, mulatto Megan is a first class !#$%.
    This brings me to my other point: if the Commonwealth purges itself of Groids, we will have White Dominions again taking rightful place. Empire only works if the network is racially sound. This Anglosphere could be divvied up into Britain and Ireland, America and Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Even Norway and Iceland could join on their own terms, supported by the Nordic House of Mountbatten-Windsor, as replacements for UK's EU membership.

No need for more, as ZA is a dustbin for our refuse and Anglophobes can go there instead. What better idea is there, than to have Apartheid supporters come live with us instead, to make segregation a matter of whole oceans and continents? Ethnically, Boers and Afrikaners generally resemble colonial New Yorkers like van Buren and the Roosevelts, but infrastructurally, very much similar to Confederates and Dixiecrats in their way of living in regards to foreigners. I find South Africa and Rhodesia closer to Dixie than Germany is said to be, this latterly seeming more like the Federals in the War Between the States. Lincoln and Bismarck are often compared and not well contrasted. I could see Breckenridge or Davis as GG or PM on the Cape.

There's a big problem trying to maintain a status quo whereby Whites stay in Africa and Africans everywhere else. Harry and Chelsy could have been those Whites, but now we have Markle forced down our throats instead. WTF?! I wonder if Harry ever thinks about Chelsy how Charles thought of Camilla. But no, he's not his father and this bitch ain't no Diana. I used to think rather low of the late princess, but she wasn't a bitch and her husband didn't love her, so in light of the attempts to dredge up Di's legacy...look now, how this Judaised Hottentot whore is a bitch after all and has this "man" pussy-whipped.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    381 Posts

Meghan Markle reportedly networking with Democrats, eyes bid for US president

Meghan Markle is reportedly already networking with senior Democrats to help her ambitions to become the first female US president.

The Duchess of Sussex previously told friends about her political ambitions — and now hopes her blockbuster Oprah Winfrey interview will strengthen support in the US, sources told the Mail on Sunday newspaper.

She has been openly networking among senior Democrats to help build fundraising teams and a campaign for the White House, according to a senior UK politician who served under former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair and has close ties to Washington.

“The Blairite, internationalist and Democratic party networks are buzzing with talk about Meghan’s political ambitions and potential backers,” the anonymous source told the UK paper.

Markle, 39, is thought to be looking at the 2024 campaign if President Biden, who will be 82, decides against running for a second term, the source said. If successful, it would make her the first female US president.

Her biographer and friend, Omid Scobie, also previously claimed that the former actress “has her eyes set on the US presidency.”

“Meghan is the embodiment of the American dream. One day we may see Meghan become president,” the author of “Finding Freedom: Harry, Meghan and the Making of a Modern Royal Family” previously told a documentary.

Another friend also told Vanity Fair last year that the duchess “would seriously consider running for president.”

“One of the reasons she was so keen not to give up her American citizenship was so she had the option to go into politics,” the unidentified friend told the mag of Markle’s brief time in the UK.

Another biographer previously insisted that the duchess does not have the “skin of a rhino to run for office,” with her sensitivity to criticism only further highlighted during her sit-down with Oprah.

“I would state categorically that she has no chance of ever running for president. She would be eaten alive,” Andrew Morton, author of “Meghan: A Hollywood Princess,” told Vanity Fair last year.

PageSix

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Verđandi For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 02:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R1b>U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Paying the bills
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    281 Posts
    God Save the Queen! ( from her stupid offspring and gold digging !@#t in-laws). And I'm not even British.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast