Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How Long Does It Take a Man to Decide If He's Interested in a Woman?

Funding Member
    äFriend of Germanicsö
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,418 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ůorei­ar View Post
    No... This was was doomed from the start.
    Time and space can be made what you want it to. There's a good chance you'll feel regretful and sorry in ten years' time if you don't take the chances that are offered to you.

If you're only looking for a perfect and convenient match, you're probably never going to find it.
    Aren't you now sharing pretty mixed advices? (Viking) man (if any) has to stand behind of his words.

Nevermind ... I'll follow the first one (like I said) ... and for example pass the party this eveninig. Instead I will go to skating. Christmas and New Year tables (my grandparents) were so full of all kind of yummies .... that I'll need to do some sports.

It would/could be different story if I would be here ''permanently''. Who knows .... I migh come back here if I will find a job from here (firstly) ... at least the employer whom I'm making my thesis seems to like me .... after I have first graduated.

Funding Member
    äFriend of Germanicsö
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    German Fraternity German Fraternity
    Married
    Politics
    Ethnic nationalism
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegenschlag View Post
    I said she was average for a Swedish woman, but I pointed out that somebody like Kluft would be beautiful to most people. In fact, I have never seen a guy reject a girl like her. Rather, they are the ones that get all the attention whenever they go to the club.
    While Swedish women are known for their good looks, I have to say I also don't find her too attractive. I somewhat agree with those who said she looks too sharp and too robust, and it is not just because she is an athlete. It's rather her bone structure. She lacks those gracile, feminine traits (such as neoteny). I've seen tons of prettier Swedish women, to be honest. Not to say that she is ugly either, but there are probably plenty Alpine, Faelid, Baltic or Atlanto-Mediterranean women who are much prettier than her. So I agree with Gefjon in that Nordic is not automatically the prettiest. Every race and sub-race has both good looking, average looking and less than good looking individuals.

I find Helena Mattsson's (also Swedish) type to be more feminine:

Or Caroline Winberg:

However, I wouldn't say that they are purely Nordic. Nordic is pretty, but Nordic in combination with other sub-races (such as Faelid, Baltid or sub-Nordic) can be just as much, if not even prettier.

Anyway, good looks is not enough as far as I am concerned. As Chlodovech said, pretty women with crappy personalities are plenty and sometimes, as soon as they open their mouths, the charm is gone. Look at all those blonde women who engage in interracial relationships. I would much prefer a brunette woman with a simple, girl next door look but humble, good character than to someone looking like a supermodel but with a shallow, nasty personality.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ═treksjˇ­ For This Useful Post:

Germanique extraordinaire
    äFriend of Germanicsö
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    18 Minutes Ago @ 01:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    779 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Aren't you now sharing pretty mixed advices? (Viking) man (if any) has to stand behind of his words.
    Time and place, you can work with. Sailors are a no-go.

No, what I meant was that you seem to be looking for problems in potential partners. Any point of minor difference to write someone off. How relevant do you think it is that someone has a hobby that is different from yours (like sailing), or being a bit taller than usual?
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

Funding Member
    äFriend of Germanicsö
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,418 Posts
    Time and place, you can work with. Sailors are a no-go.
    With sailing .... laser class .... I meant this:

No, what I meant was that you seem to be looking for problems in potential partners.
    Not a way you put it (as strongly or pure consciously). BUT you might be slightly right (as unconsciously). I admit ... I like to avoid risks, keep the things in control and my feets all the time on the strong surface. I might be bit hard against others but I'm that equally against myself. I hated the mistakes I made as I competed in figure skating. I know myself and I can not blame that I would be good loser.

But don't now worry too much about my possible ''attitude problems?'' LOL. As in any cases those are tiny/minority sizes vs many here (all ''bitter'' men) ... and if you don't calculate yourself among of them ... then vs yours too .

Last Online
    Sunday, February 9th, 2020 @ 12:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swiss-German
    Subrace
    Hallstatt/G÷tatyp
    Single adult
    Politics
    for every man awoman of his race
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ═treksjˇ­ View Post
    While Swedish women are known for their good looks, I have to say I also don't find her too attractive. I somewhat agree with those who said she looks too sharp and too robust, and it is not just because she is an athlete. It's rather her bone structure. She lacks those gracile, feminine traits (such as neoteny). I've seen tons of prettier Swedish women, to be honest. Not to say that she is ugly either, but there are probably plenty Alpine, Faelid, Baltic or Atlanto-Mediterranean women who are much prettier than her. So I agree with Gefjon in that Nordic is not automatically the prettiest. Every race and sub-race has both good looking, average looking and less than good looking individuals..

Ok then, I'll bite. What Mediterranean/Alpine/Borreby/Baltic woman is prettier than the examples I posted in the good looking Germanic women thread? I'm avoiding "Faelid" here as it is a bullshit category that really only designates people who are Nordic mixed with Borreby/Alpine/BruŰnn. When GŘnter began using Faelid he made a big mess out of it, using many examples that would qualify as Borreby and some as predominantly Nordic. I've seen Jodie Foster classified as a Faelid but to me she is predominantly Nordic with some Borreby/similar admixture.

Anyway, good looks is not enough as far as I am concerned.
    Cool story, except we are not in a position where we can choose among a lot of women.

As Chlodovech said, pretty women with crappy personalities are plenty and sometimes, as soon as they open their mouths, the charm is gone. Look at all those blonde women who engage in interracial relationships. I would much prefer a brunette woman with a simple, girl next door look but humble, good character than to someone looking like a supermodel but with a shallow, nasty personality.
    There is a minimum of looks that are required for attraction, happiness and loyalty. Could you marry somebody who you consider to be inferior, just because she will be less likely to cheat? Maybe to an extent, but if it is pushed too far then any attraction is gone and life with such women would only be miserable and I would feel unhappy and taken advantage of living with them. I draw the line at predominantly Nordic women, save for the ugly exceptions.

Funding Member
    äFriend of Germanicsö
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Married
    Politics
    Ethnic nationalism
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Ok then, I'll bite. What Mediterranean/Alpine/Borreby/Baltic woman is prettier than the examples I posted in the good looking Germanic women thread? I'm avoiding "Faelid" here as it is a bullshit category that really only designates people who are Nordic mixed with Borreby/Alpine/BruŰnn. When GŘnter began using Faelid he made a big mess out of it, using many examples that would qualify as Borreby and some as predominantly Nordic. I've seen Jodie Foster classified as a Faelid but to me she is predominantly Nordic with some Borreby/similar admixture.
    The examples you've posted are not pure Nordid, hence what I said does not apply. I also did not include any and all Nordid women, but only the less gracile/feminine ones, such as Carolina KlŘft. Anyway, here are some examples of non-Nordid women I find to be prettier and more feminine than KlŘft:

Adelaide Kane

Lucy Hale

Caitlin Stasey

Sandra Bullock

Alicia Vikander

Lykke Li

Kiera Knightley

Shanley Caswell

Cool story, except we are not in position where we can choose among a lot of women.
    Who is "we"? I was speaking as far as I am concerned. I never had a problem attracting women.

There is a minimum of looks that are required for attraction, happiness and loyalty. Could you marry somebody who you consider to be inferior, just because she will be less likely to cheat? Maybe to an extent, but if it is pushed too far then any attraction is gone and life with such women would only be miserable and I would feel unhappy and taken advantage of living with them. I draw the line at predominantly Nordic women, save for the ugly exceptions.
    I am already married to a beautiful woman but no, I don't consider non-Nordics, nor brown hair or brown eyes inferior and between a woman looking like a celebrity or supermodel but with a nasty character and one with a girly, next door look but good character I would consider the dumb celebrity to be the inferior one despite the "better" looks. When you live with a woman, you don't only live with her looks but also with her personality and character. She's not some magazine cover or poster you place on the wall and stare at, but a person with her own thoughts, feelings and behavior, and looks will fade with age. She won't be the same women with 50 as the one she was with 20, at some point she will develop wrinkles, gain weight, etc. But if you love her, you will find her just as attractive when she is 50. Love is not just about looks but about how you feel about this person as a whole.

One more thing, whether a woman is going to cheat has more to do with her character and values than with her looks. Marrying a woman who doesn't look like a supermodel is no guarantee she won't cheat on you, just like marrying the most stunning looking woman doesn't necessarily mean she will cheat. Whether or not she will cheat has to do with her values and with how she feels about the marriage. If you neglect her and she gets attention elsewhere she might be tempted to cheat, however a honorable woman will rather communicate her issues with you than go to bed with a stranger.

If you base your relationship on looks rather than values on the other hand, it's highly likely that either you or your partner will cheat at some point because sooner or later, you will come across someone better looking. And then what? Are you going to curse and feel miserable with your partner or leave them to be with the better looking person? A marriage doesn't function like that.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ═treksjˇ­ For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, February 9th, 2020 @ 12:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swiss-German
    Subrace
    Hallstatt/G÷tatyp
    Single adult
    Politics
    for every man awoman of his race
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    [QUOTE=═treksjˇ­;1296304]
    The examples you've posted are not pure Nordid, hence what I said does not apply.
    They are about as Nordic as Kluft. Maybe the least Nordic one is Foster but for the average woman on the street they look quite Nordic indeed. Kluft is simply a very horse faced Nordic who is more robust than average. That does not make her more Nordic, only more unusual.

I also did not include any and all Nordid women, but only the less gracile/feminine ones, such as Carolina KlŘft. Anyway, here are some examples of non-Nordid women I find to be prettier and more feminine than KlŘft:

Adelaide Kane
    Lucy Hale
    Caitlin Stasey
    Sandra Bullock
    Alicia Vikander
    Lykke Li
    Kiera Knightley
    Shanley Caswell
    OK ,what is your racial type? Maybe you are not Nordic yourself? I certainly don't find those women even remotely attractive, and I'm not trying to be rude.

Did you mistake Keira Knightley with Penelope Cruz? There is a poll and half of this forum doesn't even consider her white. I think she is white but I would not like to be with her.

Who is "we"? I was speaking as far as I am concerned. I never had a problem attracting women.
    Maybe because you have low standards/unusual tastes.

I am already married to a beautiful woman but no, I don't consider non-Nordics, nor brown hair or brown eyes inferior and between a woman looking like a celebrity or supermodel but with a nasty character and one with a girly, next door look but good character I would consider the dumb celebrity to be the inferior one despite the "better" looks. When you live with a woman, you don't only live with her looks but also with her personality and character. She's not some magazine cover or poster you place on the wall and stare at, but a person with her own thoughts, feelings and behavior, and looks will fade with age. She won't be the same women with 50 as the one she was with 20, at some point she will develop wrinkles, gain weight, etc. But if you love her, you will find her just as attractive when she is 50. Love is not just about looks but about how you feel about this person as a whole.

One more thing, whether a woman is going to cheat has more to do with her character and values than with her looks. Marrying a woman who doesn't look like a supermodel is no guarantee she won't cheat on you, just like marrying the most stunning looking woman doesn't necessarily mean she will cheat. Whether or not she will cheat has to do with her values and with how she feels about the marriage. If you neglect her and she gets attention elsewhere she might be tempted to cheat, however a honorable woman will rather communicate her issues with you than go to bed with a stranger.

If you base your relationship on looks rather than values on the other hand, it's highly likely that either you or your partner will cheat at some point because sooner or later, you will come across someone better looking. And then what? Are you going to curse and feel miserable with your partner or leave them to be with the better looking person? A marriage doesn't function like that.
    All sexual attraction is based on looks. Basing your relationship on "values" sounds cuckservative as hell as well as antinatural. The better a woman looks, the more she has to choose from and the more guys she has after her, making it more likely that she will cheat and harder to get in the first place.

Funding Member
    äFriend of Germanicsö
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Married
    Politics
    Ethnic nationalism
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    They are about as Nordic as Kluft. Maybe the least Nordic one is Foster but for the average woman on the street they look quite Nordic indeed. Kluft is simply a very horse faced Nordic who is more robust than average. That does not make her more Nordic, only more unusual.
    No, they are not. Here is a Norwegian Nordid woman for comparison (Therese Johaug). She is also an athlete, but much more gracile (and much prettier than KlŘft IMO).

OK ,what is your racial type? Maybe you are not Nordic yourself?
    I've been classified as Faelid, however even if I was purely Nordic, I would still hold the same opinion. I am not restricted to a single subrace, phenotype, hair or eye color. It's more about how everything comes together. And again, looks is only part of the package.

I certainly don't find those women even remotely attractive, and I'm not trying to be rude.
    Sure, personal tastes may differ.

Did you mistake Keira Knightley with Penelope Cruz? There is a poll and half of this forum doesn't even consider her white. I think she is white but I would not like to be with her.
    My bad, I actually meant Keira Knightley. Penelope Cruz I also consider to be attractive, however I made it a point to include women of Germanic heritage only. There are plenty of attractive Mediterranean women otherwise (such as Monica Belucci, who is even prettier than Cruz and considered one of the most beautiful women in the world), however I would still not have relationships with them because of the difference in ethnicity and culture. As I said, looks aren't everything.

Maybe because you have low standards/unusual tastes.
    I doubt it. Sandra Bullock, for example, was chosen as People's Most Beautiful Woman in 2015. However, the above were only a few examples of women I find attractive. You specifically asked for examples of non-Nordic women who were prettier than KlŘft, which I provided.

All sexual attraction is based on looks. Basing your relationship on "values" sounds cuckservative as hell as well as antinatural.
    No, it is not. Behavior is just as important when it comes to chemistry. But anyway, relationships based only on sexual attraction don't last and rarely lead to a healthy marriage. We aren't animals acting on primitive instincts alone. It sounds like you've never been married nor had a long-term relationship experience. You do realize that you actually have to interact with and spend time with this person? Also, getting overtly judged and idealized based on your body gets boring and shallow at some point and at worst, it may evolve into feeling objectified. Plenty celebrities and models have testified to this. But do get back to me after 5 or 10 years of marriage and see if you feel the same then.

The better a woman looks, the more she has to choose from and the more guys she has after her, making it more likely that she will cheat and harder to get in the first place.
    Which is exactly why values are important in the first place. Women who capitalize on their looks become sugar babies, while women with healthy values ignore/reject those other guys and focus on their marriage instead.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ═treksjˇ­ For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234