Thread: UK Soccer Star Facing Investigation for Racism After Tweeting About Rothschild Power

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

UK Soccer Star Facing Investigation for Racism After Tweeting About Rothschild Power

According to the Press Association, it appears Pope will be investigated by the Football Association, which "is looking into the matter."

More...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Verandi For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, February 9th, 2020 @ 12:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swiss-German
    Subrace
    Hallstatt/Gtatyp
    Single adult
    Politics
    for every man awoman of his race
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Ridiculous. What does being a professional footballer have to do with having a political opinion? Will you kick the leather any differently?

There was a witchhunt against Tennys Sandgren too. I made a thread about it.

Last Online
    23 Hours Ago @ 02:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon-Celt
    Ancestry
    Irish, English, Scottish, German, French, Mi'kmaq
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Scorpio
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    maker of things
    Politics
    non-corruption for the people
    Religion
    Pantheism / Norse pagan / Taoism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    310 Posts
    We are so into an era of "wrong speak" it's not even funny. Say the wrong think ... er I mean 'thing' and you'll have all the political correctness mob frothing at their mouths to denounce you as a hater!

What it really indicates is a kind of fear. They have been told so much what is allowable to think that they just can't handle the feeling of confronting their programming! They also don't want to appear to support the "wrong thinker" and be associated with those banned ideas.

Many people really never stop to ponder if something someone says even has a hair of truth, they just automatically react and ban it and punish the "guilty heretic" for even suggesting such a thing.

They can all say openly the acceptable prejudices they have been taught are ok to say. Things such as "white male privilege" and complaining about "patriarchal society" are totally fine and upheld to promote endlessly.

If I were to say the Bilderburg gatherings are suspicious because higher-ups from media, politics, finance go to these secret gatherings (just to play checkers I imagine), people are conditioned to automatically just laugh at the "obvious conspiracy theory". They would just laugh and think I was a nut. But if I suggested it was a strange "coincidence" that almost all heads of the Federal Reserve bank have been Jewish, then I will get angry reactions of being a racist antisemite!

People are trained to not think (the "wrong thing")! This has pretty much been true throughout history though in so many cases.

--------------------------

Totally off topic .... but Tennys Sandgren? A tennis player's name is Tennys? And his parents met in a tennis club and they moved to Tennessee!?? Really ... ok sometimes reality is just too weird to even believe

wikidpedia ~ "Sandgren's parents, South African Lia Lourens and American David Sandgren, met at a tennis club in Johannesburg. They married and moved to Tennessee in 1988 with Sandgren's older brother, Davey.Sandgren, who was named Tennys after his Swedish great-grandfather"