Ethnicity
    Deitsch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    It seems I got the same as BeornWulfWer and VinlandViking:

Joshua

# You always feel the need to act, to charge, and show such ardor as pushes you to take up all challenges. You prefer to launch out for you've confidence in your energy, your drive, your daring, and if necessary, even your nerve in order to extricate yourself from a difficult situation. But on the contrary, you may not sufficiently take obstacles into account for your reflection is not always equal to your dynamism: you offhandedly neglect the necessity to examine what's tempting you before taking the plunge.

# Whether it's in business or in love, you put all your energy at stake, you throw all your live forces into the battle. It's why when you meet with a failure, the blow is all the more painful. It's in this way that you can easily go from an extreme to another — from periods of intense exhilaration to moments of terrible depression, for everything is excessive and nothing is moderate with you. You'll need some time lapse to recover from your setbacks. And you'll recover, for sure, all the while preserving your unscathed enthusiasm.

# Because of your spontaneous, unyielding character, and also because of your lack of a withdrawal position, your renunciation will come early and definitely. Moreover, on account of your rather rigid principles, you don't have good adaptation capacities.

# You're more oriented toward the future than toward the past. Prone to make a clean sweep of all that has preceded you, you profit little by your own experiences and even less of those of others. You're mostly concerned about new prospects, deeming that innovation, dynamism, and an enterprising mind are your best allies.

# You intensely live the present moment. Always reacting with spontaneity and force, you put passion in whatever you do. All situation, all sentiment are lived with maximum tension. Thus you experience moments of overexcitement or despondency, of frenzy or despair which better balanced natures cannot even imagine. The vehemence of your sentiments explains your tendency to fits of anger that can sometimes be exaggerated and make you appear as a brutal and excessive person.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    I got the same as Todesengel's second one, but... "Adriaan" and "Julia" belonging to the same pilot first name? Huh? Anyways, I think these two points really hit the mark:
    You're a sensitive individual despite your carapace of indifference, egoism, or revolt which you take upon yourself. The subconscious play a very important role in the making of your personality. This subconscious is fraught with whirlpools, which is sometimes as violent as those of a stormy sea, and you can be the first one to suffer from them.

You yield with difficulty to the rules that are imposed on you. To demand your docility almost amounts to demanding the impossible. To want to submit you by force is to seek cruel clashes and to set off an animosity that's likely to transform itself into revenge. In this merciless struggle, you can make use of uncommon willpower, of a resistance that time cannot affect, and above all of an innate predisposition for waging a war of attrition.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Monday, July 9th, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Swedish, Norwegian
    Subrace
    Dinaricized-Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    Youth
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    This is basically what I got. Not sure how much of it actually applies to me, but I'd say some parts are generally warm, even if I can't identify with some of these results..

I'm certainly not portrayed in a particularly positive light, overall. Oh well, it doesn't mean anything to me.

# I must admit, spends much of his life dreaming or daydreaming instead. He lives and drinks in the world built by his fertile imagination, where life is comfortable and without constraints. He also dreams of travel at the world of extraordinary adventures as those of Gulliver or Robinson Crusoe, but really do not like to bother and leave home.

# We can not say that the will is the height of X. If it works, it is because he is obliged to make a living and that of his family, as the snail is forced out of his shell to move. The challenge put him off. At least it was engulfed by a powerful ambition, which is usually political, he prefers a quiet life, trying to escape trouble and problems wherever possible.

# The obsessive attention to safety and fear of tomorrow explain many traits of X. It's never the man for change or new ideas. It clings to its entrenched habits, its fixed ideas once and for all, to the scale of values ​​that he instilled in his education. Hence his tendency to be demanding, even aggressive when someone challenges or calls into question his behavior.

# Yet in other respects, X is a charming creature. Friendship is regarded as an indispensable element of comfort - as it made all the moral comfort that material comfort - he works very hard to be loved, to build emotional ties. One can not but admire his courtesy, his kindness, which earned him many loyal friends and followers.

# It is also a loving person. Loving children, it usually has a large family to which he devoted himself beyond reproach. His wife may consider herself lucky because she is lucky and can do whatever she wants. It must however be wary of recriminations against him: he hates to be disturbed and from his reveries.

# X is more sensitive than most other men on this plane and approaches the fair sex. He can not stand adversity, especially since it is always a fragile creature whose nature should deal with particular care. When any misfortune strikes, seen exclaim: "But why this has happened to me?" Since adversity is inevitable in life, it is in the interest of X to learn fortitude of soul. "As a millstone can grind all kinds of grain, and a healthy soul must be prepared to accept all events" (Marcus Aurelius).

Some of this reads a bit awkwardly.. But I pasted it as it was, no edits. A bit painful to read at times.

Last Online
    Sunday, June 10th, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    German, Swedish, Dutch
    Ancestry
    Northern Europe
    Country
    State
    Wisconsin Wisconsin
    Single adult
    Religion
    Observer
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Matthew James

didn't follow through with the site link, looked stechy to me :/
    no offense intended

but i still find that i'm looking for what a more befitting name would be
    if matthew weren't my given-name, being i'm not Hebrew by any relation
    i wouldn't have the slightest reason to keep it
    not to forget the mention that a not-too-far-fetched interpretation of it is 'gifted thief'
    ~just makes me wonder all the more

& because of the date this thread was posted, it is almost an obligation of mine if not at least a privilege to comment

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Germany, Scotland, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    Single adult
    Politics
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Ambiguity of course. I walk a fine line in all things and posses no strong opinions, and I'm careful, because I'm gray and mysterious.

But really I'm not like that at all. That's just what I assume my name implies.

Ah, I almost forgot, but I have no idea what is meaning in "Germanic context".

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Irish, German, Polish, Scottish, English
    Country
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Center-left
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Claire

Your first name is marked with the sense of reality, efficiency, perseverance, and stakes its happiness on tranquility. Indeed, it's vital for you to be assured of what can shelter you from want — be it a garden to cultivate, a job that provides your daily bread, or a larger enterprise to which you'll devote yourself. You almost always yearn for a possession which permits you to be relatively sure of the morrow. In order to reach your objectives, you don't dream but you reveal yourself a tireless worker. You resemble a plow ox, which is peaceful, slow, stuck in its habits, but capable of displaying considerable force and accomplishing a useful task patiently.
    I'm quite unlike a plow ox. I'm more like a sloth, actually. I work in intense, sporadic bursts and am lazy the rest of the time. I would never cultivate a garden - I'm too lazy to water the plants! Once, I had a small cactus garden, and all the cacti died....from lack of watering. I dream more than I achieve. I guess the part about being wanting to be sure of the morrow is true, though.

You feel all deprivation very acutely. Any diminution — be it a physical limitation, a loss of activity, or the absence of a dear one — is a dispossession for you. It's why people sometimes denounce your kind selfishness, your avidity which, once brought to the extreme, may give birth to tendencies to cornering.
    Yes, that describes me quite accurately.

Stubbornness, which is one of your main characteristics, precludes all possibility of compromise. It's particularly difficult, almost impossible, for you to go back on a decision, to modify your opinion or your sentiments. As a result, there may be great moral sufferings and long-lasting disagreements which will affect you in the first place.
    I'm open to compromise, but I do have stubborn tendencies. My opinions are rather fluid.

Your courage and patience are legendary. They constitute your force, allowing you to always relentlessly fight all odds in order to reach your objectives. But they can also be a cause of your doom for you'd prefer persisting in your error to changing your mind.
    I am neither courageous nor patient.

It would be erroneous to see in you only this aspect which is calm, balanced, and little prone to emotions. If circumstances demand it, you can perfectly get into the arena and fight gallantly for your success, your profit. When you break out, it's a formidable big cat that one faces. One should never underestimate your force of reaction. It's true that you seem to take time to be moved, but all facts will have been registered and all wrongs strongly felt. And when some kind of level is reached, the poison of anger gushes out powerfully in your soul, thus making you trample even what was the dearest to you. But you'll improve with age since it takes you time to become conscious of yourself and to evolve.
    This is another thing they got right. This describes me well, especially the part about basically opening the floodgates of anger. I don't get angry quickly or easily, but I'm very nasty when angry, to the point of being violent.

Your existence is centered on an immense love for life and on its pleasures. Your sensuality is therefore very well developed, but this sensuality is wholesome and very close to nature. You know how to savor the pleasure that comes from the satisfactions of the senses. In trying to better extract the joy included in each moment of life, you give precedence to gourmandise and enjoyment.
    True to a reasonable extent. The word "sensuality" has a sexual context, however, and I'm about as sexually active as a rock. xD
    Leben heißt für mich, mehr Träume in meiner Seele zu haben als die Realität zerstören kann.
    -Hans Kruppa

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234