Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post Re: The personality of your first name

Abby

<LI>You're in dire need to be understood, approved, and appreciated. And your sorrow is immense when you think you've displeased those whose esteem for you is somewhat your reason for living. Being a tender, sensitive soul, a charming personality, you attach the greatest price to the opinion of others. This can render you sensitive to flattery; this can also at times incite you to a kind of inconsequence inasmuch — in order to preserve harmony with persons of your near circle — as you refrain from asserting yourself and as your passive tolerance finally results in certain compromising.

<LI>You're mostly moved by altruistic, idealistic, or philanthropic tendencies. Beauty under all its forms attracts you whereas violence and disorder appall you. As a general rule, people bearing this first name are those who act with heart and discernment, who strive to live well, who like their neighbors and sincerely want to make this world better. They also have a very serene attitude toward death and the beyond.

<LI>You like people as they are — with their qualities as well as their defects, their greatnesses as well as their weaknesses. Gentle, affable, easy to live with, you know how to lend an attentive year to others and if necessary to give them judicious counsel. year? I think they mean ear...

<LI>Perspicacity is probably your most striking character trait. Endowed with a penetrating and subtle mind, you enjoy a direct access to the heart of things. Thus you regularly hit upon ideas of genius or fantastic visions. Always in advance on your times, you often appear as quite a character, at times as an eccentric, and sometimes create a scandal, being a victim of the misunderstanding of your entourage.

<LI>One could however reproach you for your excessive vanity. You like to take care meticulously of your appearance, you dress yourself with style and ostentation, you use and abuse perfumes and other tricks. Your exaggeration in elegance and your narcissism constitute one of the clearly negative aspects of your personality.

<LI>You've a constant need to express yourself, to meet new faces, or quite simply to dream, and could not adapt yourself to routine or a strict discipline.

<LI>There exist in you sure tendencies to morbid introspection and to depression. You could be hardly conscious of them, or else they could not have until now had an occasion to manifest themselves. But an unhappy combination of circumstances could cause them to emerge and cause havoc.
    mtDNA - H_7_a (ftDNA) H_7_a_1 (23andme)
    AbDNA - 100% Eur. 23andme: 99.99% Eur., .01% Af.
    23andme: 99.73% European, .27% African
    23andme V3 update awaiting use, got a kit for mom too.

Last Online
    Friday, January 19th, 2007 @ 10:46 AM
    Subrace
    Italic-blond
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Traditionalist and identitarian
    Religion
    Hellenic-roman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

it's not possible that it does work for me, my first name is common as other normal names of Italy.
    http://www.comune.taranto.it/video/i...cheologico.gif

Article Eight of the Italian Labour Charter of 1926 states, "The corporate State considers that private enterprise in the sphere of production is the most effective and useful instrument in the interest of the nation." The employer and the employee must be made to work harmoniously in the interest of the nation.

http://www.comune.taranto.it/citta/t.../foto/ori1.jpg

Account Disabled on Request

Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Sarah

You're in dire need to be understood, approved, and appreciated. And your sorrow is immense when you think you've displeased those whose esteem for you is somewhat your reason for living. Being a tender, sensitive soul, a charming personality, you attach the greatest price to the opinion of others. This can render you sensitive to flattery; this can also at times incite you to a kind of inconsequence inasmuch — in order to preserve harmony with persons of your near circle — as you refrain from asserting yourself and as your passive tolerance finally results in certain compromising.

(That is totally not true. )

You're mostly moved by altruistic, idealistic, or philanthropic tendencies. Beauty under all its forms attracts you whereas violence and disorder appall you. As a general rule, people bearing this first name are those who act with heart and discernment, who strive to live well, who like their neighbors and sincerely want to make this world better. They also have a very serene attitude toward death and the beyond.

(I guess. )

You like people as they are — with their qualities as well as their defects, their greatnesses as well as their weaknesses. Gentle, affable, easy to live with, you know how to lend an attentive year to others and if necessary to give them judicious counsel.

(Yep. I'm good with advice.)

Perspicacity is probably your most striking character trait. Endowed with a penetrating and subtle mind, you enjoy a direct access to the heart of things. Thus you regularly hit upon ideas of genius or fantastic visions. Always in advance on your times, you often appear as quite a character, at times as an eccentric, and sometimes create a scandal, being a victim of the misunderstanding of your entourage.

(Yes, very true. )

One could however reproach you for your excessive vanity. You like to take care meticulously of your appearance, you dress yourself with style and ostentation, you use and abuse perfumes and other tricks. Your exaggeration in elegance and your narcissism constitute one of the clearly negative aspects of your personality.

(Well, I bathe quite often, use some fruity smelling body spray and I like to have a nice hairdo. But as for being ostentatious and wearing a lot of strong perfumes, no way.)

You've a constant need to express yourself, to meet new faces, or quite simply to dream, and could not adapt yourself to routine or a strict discipline.

(I like a routine, structure and monotony in work situations and then to do whatever I feel like and be creative on my free time.)

There exist in you sure tendencies to morbid introspection and to depression. You could be hardly conscious of them, or else they could not have until now had an occasion to manifest themselves. But an unhappy combination of circumstances could cause them to emerge and cause havoc.

( )

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 30th, 2016 @ 06:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Ancestry
    England, France, Germany, Ireland, Scottish, Switzerland, Wales
    Country
    State
    North Carolina North Carolina
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

lg's profile is the same as mine
    mtDNA - H_7_a (ftDNA) H_7_a_1 (23andme)
    AbDNA - 100% Eur. 23andme: 99.99% Eur., .01% Af.
    23andme: 99.73% European, .27% African
    23andme V3 update awaiting use, got a kit for mom too.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, December 2nd, 2004 @ 03:23 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    im not nazi or "white power"
    Religion
    Rock 'n' Roll
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Vítor

<LI>You possess a double personality and it's not always easy for you to assume this duality. You aspire to the joy of living, you only ask to share it with others; but you find that this task is not easy, so much so that at other moments you feel disappointed, being down in the dumps and even unable to joke. It's then the sign of a more or less profound depression. The truth is that you abhor boredom : as soon as something bores you, you try to shirk it.

<LI>Curiosity is the quality that seems most precious to you and you cultivate it assiduously. It's this curiosity that permits you to always keep your mind alert, to feel well at ease in all surroundings, and to adapt yourself to any environment.

<LI>You like to live in the present moment. You don't have a past and you refuse to project yourself into the future. The mere fact of only thinking of living the present minute spares you numerous more or less existential anguishes.

<LI>{You're good at contacts, you also are gifted for complicity and communication. You understand everything very quickly. }

<LI>{As a rule, you tend to go too fast, to want to do too many things. But the continuous search for agitation is not what will help you preserve your physical and mental balance. It's not a bad thing that you cultivate a hobby which allows you to satisfy the part of yourself that your professional activities have not fulfilled. The satisfactions which you'll draw from it will help you fight the tendencies to depression that could appear. On the other hand, by trying to preserve an ever young and ever alert mind — a mind that's always fascinated by novelty — you'll remain the eternal adolescent who you intimately always want to be. }

{The most surprising side to your character is perhaps your great sentimentality. Despite your appearance as a conqueror, you always very deeply feel a pressing need of affection and friendship.} But you often come up against a solid barrier, and your incessant efforts at winning the intimacy of others rarely bear the expected fruits. In other words, your personality is attractive but little engaging. If you can make good relations easily, on the contrary you feel it most difficult to make true friends.

Holy crap!! this thing is almost 100% right!! I was thinking in underline what describe me best....but almost everything describe me exactly! this is scary!

Last Online
    Thursday, February 10th, 2005 @ 09:15 PM
    Subrace
    Galician/Lombardian/Genoese
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    what does Politics mean?
    Religion
    Religion of Romans
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I don't know but this was just a little accurate. It said that I am never very willing to fight for what I believe in (not true) and that I am tolerant of most people (yeah right). Then I did the love match and I typed in the name of my current loved one, and it was completely wrong. It said that she is suppouse to be really easy, but this girl was probably the hardest girl it took me to ever even get her phone number!
    Just close your eyes...can you remember
    The generations not so long ago
    I feel the shameless urge that we must restore
    Our former king to his rightful throne
    And with me lords and maidens
    We wait for the chosen son's return

I come alive
    It's a time for celebration
    Our will to restore
    Make our past become the futre once more

Still he lives! 2000 years have passed
    And still we're yearning for his return
    We fulfill a wishful prohecy
    And so the chanting begins
    Hail Caesar...Hail Caesar...we render unto you
    What is still yours

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    English, Irish,Scottish,German, Norweigian
    Subrace
    Nodic,Borreby..?? I think
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In love, your imagination and fantasy play a more important role than your senses. You have the art of playing with hearts and arouse desires. Absolute fidelity is not your strong point although you demand it emphatically from your partners. "All the pleasure of love resides in change" (Molière): that's what seems to be your motto!

You can be astonishingly base when your interests are at stake and do not hesitate to break up a relation which seems to present some kind of danger for you. On the other hand, if the climate of a union implies too great difficulties or too harsh conflicts, you don't hesitate to find your salvation in fleeing.

As you are sufficiently anxious and little assured sentimentally, your mate should not content himself only with loving you, but has to tell you repeatedly that he loves you. Charming, discovery, and amorous friendship are the fields where you excel and where you want your mate to do the same throughout your union.

Just as whatever is unknown or more or less forbidden, sexuality arouses your curiosity, and you find in eroticism a subject of distraction where you feel at ease. Physical love is an utterly agreeable game for you. You don't want to rush through it for you like foreplay as well as afterplay so much!

With your lightly masochistic tendency, you often like acting the misunderstood: this can draw devotions which you could not do without any more.

You belong undoubtedly to the category of merry single people. It would need much ingeniousness to succeed in putting a rope round your neck. Furthermore, you are clever at escaping the traps of fanatics of marriage as you want so much to enjoy your freedom!
    It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have these three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence to practice neither. ~Mark Twain

Renewed
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Country
    Jaded
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Jennifer(Is this my fault that I have one of the most popular names in America among girls my age? I can assure you that we do not all share the same personality. )

Your tendency to reckon with time is very much marked and you're almost always out of phase in relation with the present moment. You assimilate things slowly and always react in depth.
    (Slow, no.)

In your life you've one if not many ideals which appeal to you and which you try patiently to achieve without ever losing heart and with ever renewed confidence.
    (Ideals, yes, I am a perfectionist.)

If some kind of shyness renders you little talkative, little expansive, the lucidity of your judgments can amaze. You appreciate what's stable, positive, durable, and verifiable. You're patient, far-sighted, extremely thoughtful. You know how to keep your calm under all circumstances.
    (Shyness is a bad descriptor. Stable, not really me.)

You've the sense of responsibilities; if life does not invest you with them, you create or invent them. To be responsible is to be at the same time necessary, even indispensable and therefore less likely to be rejected.
    (Responsible, yes.)

However, you've a somewhat too pessimistic vision of the world and particularly of human nature. If your judgment is lucid, you may lack comprehension, tolerance, and generosity. It would be well that you've a lighter feeling of life and reserve a greater part for fancy and the joy of living.
    (Pessimistic, yes. Lack of comprehension, no.)

In addition to your tendency to withdraw into yourself and to pessimism, you're noted for your ready and sharp criticism, great difficulty having confidence in others, and a clear-cut propensity to nurturing stubborn rancors.
    (Wow, this makes me sound like a vindictive b*tch! Don't believe it for a minute! )

To bear this first name means to feel frustrated. Whatever you're given, whatever one does for you, you'll always "get withdrawal symptoms". You're in dire need of attention, tenderness, gentleness. Thus there exists a phenomenal affective avidity in you and you'll have to learn to acquire some kind of detachment, of serenity to which you actually aspire and which should not become resignation or regret.
    (Frustrated? Hardly. Attention? Nope, leave me alone. Withdrawl symptoms? Never.)

You're believed to be a social climber and in some way you actually are. You've understood very early that when you possess some power on others, these have less power on you. And you don't hate running the show in your circle. Undoubtedly politics attracts you for this reason.
    (A social climber? Never. Power over others? Not at all. Politics? Wrong again.)

Ambition can play a very important role in the formation of your character and be a means of evolution. Little sensitive to flattery, you really aspire to an elevation to which you're ready to devote your most sustained efforts. Your ambition is never impatient. A well canalized activity will allow you to efficaciously fight your fears, your complexes, your feeling of frustration, and to manage your own destiny as well as that of others.
    (Not sensitive to flattery at all. My ambition is always inpatient. What fear, complexes, and feelings of frustration?)
    "I do not know what horrified me most at that time: the economic misery of my companions, their moral and ethical coarseness, or the low level of their intellectual development." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast