Looking for a better way.
    Religion
    Protestant/Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Originally posted by Thorburn
    It is also a fact that whites perspire :whine more and have a stronger odor than East Asians.

If there are honkey :pissed bacteria :onfire and enzymes :nya that taint an East Asian :korean woman for life, I don't know, but I would like to learn the scientific or even only trivial names of the ones that blacks :invisible carry and that allegedly pollute a white woman for life. — Dave?

- Thorburn

We are not talking about "honkey's," on this thread...The topic is about negroes and white women.
    If you don't have a problem, engaging in sexual intercourse with a white women, after she has been slimed by a negro. That is your business.
    I personally find it, absolutely disgusting.

THE SEVENTH SON
    OF A SEVENTH SON
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 26th, 2009 @ 12:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Northern
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Preservation
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I hear what ya saying DAVE_NYC! Unfortunately, however, I've seen white women of all personalities and education levels betray their race.:

I have even been completely turned off a girl by her merely looking in an evidently happy way toward some muddy creature! She may have lost all of her clannish instincts, but I have lost none of mine!

There's some hope for white liberals who still have enough clan sense to only be attracted tp their own race. For actual race sex-traitors there is no hope!!

If we ever have a separate white homeland, I would love to see some sort of inquisition set up to ensure that these nigger-lovers cannot hide their past betrayal!:Armed
    If I rest, I rust.
    - Martin Luther

Last Online
    Saturday, February 5th, 2005 @ 02:44 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    ?
    Politics
    Progressive Aryan
    Religion
    Progressive Aryan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There will be no Holy Inquisition and no retroactive laws. Both institutions would be a fundamental attack on justice and are absolutely un-Germanic.
    What would be un-Germanic about hunting down race mixers?

Last Online
    Thursday, January 13th, 2005 @ 12:45 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid (Aistin)
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Occupation
    college student
    Politics
    Environmentalism and eugenics
    Religion
    occultism & Nature worship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

What would be the point of 'hunting down race-mixers'? To my way of thinking, they have made a poor choice, but that does not give me or anyone else the right to physically harm them.
    It has been my experience that most of the 'kill the traitors' crowd are highly insecure and want to take out their own doubts about themselves on others, or they are sadistic and get actual pleasure out of the suffering and death of others.
    There have always been individuals, intelligent and unintelligent, who are drawn to members of other races. It is infantile and incorrect to attribute it to the legendary and omnipresent 'Jewish influence'. That has been an accelerating factor in recent decades, of course, but is hardly the origin of the phenomenon.
    Planters mixed with their slaves, Spaniards mixed with native Aztecs, Incas, North American settlers absorbed Cherokee and other tribes into their genepool voluntarily, all centuries ago. Aryans in India mixed with natives long before they had even heard of a Jew. History would tell us that it just happens. It's interesting that those who blame it all on Jewish control also subscribe to the racial downfall theory of Greece a la Kemp, despite the fact that this would have happened well before there was any Jewish influence in Greece or anywhere else in Europe.
    Accept that it does happen, with or without Jewish control, and do your part to prevent it in those close to you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123