Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 9 women and children from the LDS Church were shot and ‘burned alive’ in an ambush near the US-Mexico border

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    18 Hours Ago @ 12:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Gender
    Posts
    75
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    9 women and children from the LDS Church were shot and ‘burned alive’ in an ambush near the US-Mexico border



    The slain victims include three women, four small children and two infants, family member Alex LeBaron said from Mexico. He said all nine were dual US-Mexican citizens.

    The victims were “all shot while in vehicles while driving,” LeBaron told CNN.
    Investigators believe three vehicles traveling between the Mexican states of Sonora and Chihuahua were ambushed by criminal groups Monday evening, Mexican authorities said.
    “Women and children (between 14 years old and 10 months) were massacred, burned alive,” LeBaron said. “Mothers were screaming for the fire to stop.”

    The victims attacked appear to be members of a fundamentalist sect that is separate from the mainstream Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, an LDS church spokesman said.

    https://www.eastidahonews.com/2019/1...mexico-border/

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to jonaby For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Æmeric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Gender
    Age
    57
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Posts
    6,271
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    573
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    522
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    There have been Mormon settlements in Sonora & Chihuahua since the 1870s, Mitt Romney's father was born in one. This might be an example of ethnic cleansing or just the cartels committing terror to maintain their power. The cartels murder scores of civilians at a time in Mexico just because, this just has more attention since the victims were White Americans. Mexico has very strict gun control laws so the typical Mexican cannot defend themselves.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Æmeric For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Senior Member Astragoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    5 Minutes Ago @ 06:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Gender
    Posts
    829
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    854
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    811
    Thanked in
    442 Posts
    This is when Vlad Tepes becomes an excellent example to follow.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Gareth Lee Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Location
    A peaceful oasis.
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Posts
    1,380
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,711
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,762
    Thanked in
    884 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    This is when Vlad Tepes becomes an excellent example to follow.
    There are two different methods we can use to achieve the desirable changes we want for our people. One is diplomacy. And the other is ruthless physical force. It appears to me the only thing our enemies will comply with is the latter.

    However, the first order of business is to awaken enough White Europeans/Americans to achieve our objective.

    Think there is still time enough to do this. Or are we all kaput?
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

  8. #5
    Member Pioneer Stock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 11:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English, German, Danish, Norwegian, Swiss-German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Utah Utah
    Gender
    Politics
    Paleo-Conservative
    Religion
    Mormon
    Posts
    19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    These are the types of communities that should get streamlined refugee status in the US. The Anglo Mormons and the German Mennonites in Mexico should be welcomed here and we should deport all illegals asap.

  9. #6
    Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Huginn ok Muninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Posts
    3,038
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    618
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    745
    Thanked in
    355 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Lee Hunter View Post
    There are two different methods we can use to achieve the desirable changes we want for our people. One is diplomacy. And the other is ruthless physical force. It appears to me the only thing our enemies will comply with is the latter.

    However, the first order of business is to awaken enough White Europeans/Americans to achieve our objective.

    Think there is still time enough to do this. Or are we all kaput?
    Being "awake" doesn't matter if you wake up in a cage.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    18 Hours Ago @ 12:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Gender
    Posts
    75
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    There have been Mormon settlements in Sonora & Chihuahua since the 1870s, Mitt Romney's father was born in one. This might be an example of ethnic cleansing or just the cartels committing terror to maintain their power. The cartels murder scores of civilians at a time in Mexico just because, this just has more attention since the victims were White Americans. Mexico has very strict gun control laws so the typical Mexican cannot defend themselves.
    The family was told casually several times not to travel to chihuahua, but they did not take that as a threat (naivete?)
    Some other family members have were saying that conflict of water drilling with some local farmers made them the target of an organized hit.

    I'm going to go with they were using a secluded road known for traffickers and were shot up to send a message. They definitely weren't mistaken for a rival cartel. They just crossed over into the cartel territory. This is the reality in Mexico.

  12. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    18 Hours Ago @ 12:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Gender
    Posts
    75
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer Stock View Post
    These are the types of communities that should get streamlined refugee status in the US. The Anglo Mormons and the German Mennonites in Mexico should be welcomed here and we should deport all illegals asap.
    The ironic part is that their lifestyle and their Whiteness is probably still safer in Mexico.
    Being in North America means that they will be targeted and forced to except and adopt African and Native Americans, among whoever else is being sold by the Mormon baby traffickers.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •