Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jew vs. Israelite. What, You Mean There Is a Distinction?

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts

Jew vs. Israelite. What, You Mean There Is a Distinction?

First let us establish; the term “Jew” did not come into use until after the ten northern tribes or Israel as they electively called themselves, after their progenitor, who lived in Samaria were exiled to Assyria around 721 BC and Judah was exiled to Babylon around 586 BC. The word Hebrew has its root in Eber, he was the ancestor of the Hebrews and Ishmaelites in the table of nations, it means "those who cross", revering to the crossing of Abram and the people with him of the Euphrates from Ur to Haran and later to Canaan. I would also like to point out that there is ample evidence that these latitudes along with the Sahara was not desert at all and that it was better suited to human habitation than a Europe being released from the clutches of an Ice Age, gradually opening up to the migrations that followed. You will find that Jesus said in Matt 15:24 "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel" and in Matt 10:6 speaking to his apostels “Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel” In Rev 2:9 you will find “I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan” the Greek word used here for “Jews” is Ioudaios (Ancient Greek: Ἰουδαῖος; pl. Ἰουδαῖοι Ioudaioi) which translates to "Jew" or "Judean", I would postulate that it is the latter that will prove the more accurate. Now we can establish that an Israelite could not be a Judean unless he lived in the territory of Juda (but then he would cease to be an Israelite, funny how that works) and vice versa. The Judeans were left in Judea at the time of the Assyrian exile. The Northern Ten Tribes did not receive an edict granting them permission to return and rebuild their homeland unlike the Jews, yes Jews, that returned from the Babylonian exile in 537 BC with the permission of Cyrus the Great a Persian. This is where the Talmud or tradition of the elders originated, thesis; antithesis; synthesis. Nothing new under the sun. This is also where the Judeans picked up most of the Edomite genes that we think of as Jewish today, this is one of the nations the Israelites where instructed to destroy utterly leaving no one alive. But as always they did not heed the Word of God. They where the descendant of Esau of whom is written “but Esau I have hated” and it is reiterated in the New Testament in Rom 9:13. The Jewish Encyclopedia, 1925 edition, Vol. 5, page 41, states, "Edom is in modern Jewry."

In the apocryphal book 2 Esdras 13:41–46 (Funny how 1 Ezra made it into the canon at the counsel of Rome in 382 AD but 2 Ezra did not) we find the following related to Assyrian captives: “But they took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt, that they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land. And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow passages of the river. For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over. For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth. Then dwelt they there until the latter time.” Arsareth means another land in Hebrew. “The latter time” always revers to the time just before the return of Jesus and must imply that they dwell there to this day.

Some interesting quotes:

“Areus King of the Lacedemonians to Onias the high priest, greetings: It is found in writing, that the Lacedemonians and Jews are brethren, and that they are of the same stock of Abraham...” (1st Maccabees 12:20-21) This was The Spartan king to the high priest in Jerusalem Onias.

James 1:1 “James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.”

Herodotus vol.3 bk.4;63, ca. 450 BCE tells us that the Scythians had an aversion to swine. “Such are the observances of the Scythians with respect to sacrifice. They never use swine for the purpose, nor indeed is it their wont to breed them in any part of their country”

Here I will go even further out on a limb and quote from http://www.nordiskisrael.dk/artikler...ishOrigins.htm

The Name of God was originally YAHWEH, also spelled JEHOVAH. At a point the Jewish priests did change YAHWEH in the Old Testament to ADONAI, which is Greek and means the LORD. In [English] Bibles, the LORD in the Old Testament is thus originally ADONAI and YAHWEH. In Hebrew, the name Odin would be Aud’n or Ôdn, and would be the same as Adonai. I therefore do not believe that Odin was the name of a priest-chief, but rather the title of a priest-chief. In old Norse the word/name Odin has a connection with oðr, which means ‘spirit or creating energy’, according to the commentary to Vølvens Spådom Vøluspå] by Preben Meulengracht Sørensen and Gro Steinsland. I therefore believe that Odin was a title which meant Lord, Squire, or Rule Therefore, there has probably been more than one Odin. Both Suhm and Heyerdahl speak of three Odins, of which the last one was him who founded the temple in Uppsala. But I believe that the kings of the Aser and the Vaner very well were called Odin all the way from the time in Aserbygðjan and Turkland.
    Our dolmens are dear to our hearts, and Denmark is even the one country in the world which has the largest number of them: 5,000. Otherwise, they are primarily found in Southern Sweden, Northern Germany, the British Isles, France, Spain, Portugal, and one other place: The Promised Canaan Land. In Palestine, and especially east of the Jordan River and in the Golan Hights - where the Tribe of Dan lived - are still to be found more than 20,000 different stone monuments, and many of them are dolmens identical with those scattered all over Denmark. To this day, the local Arabs still call the dolmens for Kubur Ben Israil, that is The Graves of the Children of Israel. There are to be found other types of dolmens scattered in other places of the world besides Europe and the Middle East, but they are different and scarce.
    Ben means son or good son so I would say it means The Graves of the sons of Israel.

The Icelandic chief and historian Snorre Sturlasson (1179-1241) wrote Heimskringla (app. 1230), of which the first part is called the Ynglinge Saga, wherein Sturlasson describes the homeland of the Nordic and Germanic tribes as the areas south and north of the Caucasus mountains. They were divided into two groups, Aser and Vaner, which obviously are the names of Asher and Dan, two of the Israelite tribes in the camp of Dan.

http://www.nordiskisrael.dk/artikler..._judahdan.html
    The letter from King Robert the Bruce of Scotland to Pope John the 22nd. This letter is known today as the Declaration of Arbroath, or the Scottish Declaration of Independence. It alluded to the orgin of the Scots from the so-called "Lost Tribes of Israel".

Spain used to be called the Iberian Peninsula...

To summarize my position:

Any believe in any volkish/ancestral religion is just a tenuous as a believe in the "desert God of the mud people" of the middle east as He has been referred to on Skadi, by myself non the less, I retract that by the way. We all seem to forget that people have legs and can and do move around. The fact that modern historians are still perplexed as to the origins of the Indo-europeans and the Völkerwanderung which I will postulate occurred via the pass of Israel in the Caucasus from the exact location where the Israelites were settled in their Assyrian exile.

What should worry you more is the fact that info like this, the location of Atlantis and what the Elites are plotting is finally coming to light, it is written in Luke 8:17 "For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad." this alone should inform you of the late hour.

I leave you with the words of a "German" well he speaks German and live in Germany so he must be German:

Black man Warns Germans

I hope I have given someone some impetus to start looking into this!
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bittereinder For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European American
    Ancestry
    United Kingdom, Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Germany, France
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    Zodiac Sign
    Aries
    Politics
    Pro-Trump, Nationalist
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    477 Posts
    To me, a jew and an israelite is the same thing.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elizabeth For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    To me, a jew and an israelite is the same thing.
    I am glad you are open about your total and utter ignorance/indifference in the face of some not half bad information. Good for you . Luckily we all will find out sooner or later if I am on the right track... Your knee jerk was not entirely unexpected...

Remember that Africans also worship their ancestors, its a bit of a hallmark.

It's a funny old life this.

This is Talmudic Judaism:

"The Rothschild is the Sabbateans of the world and here is why..."

Secret History of Sabbatai Zevi Messiah of 1666

1666 Sabbatean-Frankist Illuminati History

Robert Sepehr

Published on Sep 7, 2015

Sabbatai Zevi declared himself the Messiah in 1666, proclaiming that redemption was available through acts of sin. Sabbateans encouraged and practiced sexual promiscuity, adultery, incest and religious orgies. After Sabbati Zevi's death in 1676, his Kabbalist successor, Jacob Frank, expanded upon and continued his occult philosophy. Jacob Frank would eventually enter into an alliance formed by Adam Weishaupt and Meyer Amshel Rothschild called the Order of the Illuminati. The objectives of this organization was to undermine the world's religions and power structures, in an effort to usher in a utopian era of global communism, which they would covertly rule by their hidden hand: the New World Order. Using secret societies, such as the Freemasons, their agenda has played itself out over the centuries, staying true to the script. The Illuminati handle opposition by a near total control of the world's media, academic opinion leaders, politicians and financiers.

1666 Redemption Through Sin by Robert Sepehr
    https://www.createspace.com/5495472
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bittereinder For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 08:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Israelite is a white person. A jew is a child of Esau.
    The jews claim to be israel but are not and none of the
    marks of Israel apply to them.
    But they do apply to white people.
    Israel to have a new home. 2Sam. 7:10; 1Chron. 17:9.
    2Samuel 7:10 ​​ Moreover I will appoint a place for My people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime, 1Chronicles 17:9 ​​ Also I will ordain a place for My people Israel, and will plant them, and they shall dwell in their place, and shall be moved no more; neither shall the children of wickedness waste them any more, as at the beginning, This is a future prophecy of America. It cannot be Palestine because they are there as Yahweh is prophesying to David.

Israel's home to be north-west of Palestine. Isa. 49:12; Jer. 3:18.
    Isaiah 49:12 ​​ Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim (Oriental region).
    The Vulgate translates this as “Terra Australis.”

Jeremiah3:18 ​​ In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.
    Sweden, Germany, Europe, etc. The 12 tribes of Israel regathered in America as prophesied.
    All the tribes of Israel have migrated and settled the white nations of the world north and northwest of Palestine.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astragoth View Post
    Israelite is a white person. A jew is a child of Esau.
    The jews claim to be israel but are not and none of the
    marks of Israel apply to them.
    But they do apply to white people.
    Discredited British Israelite/Christian Identity codswallop. I suggest that you revisit your DNA studies.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    I would be interested in seeing you produce said studies. All talk no proof...

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, January 6th, 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryo-Germanic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 3/8 English, 1/8 Welsh
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    V10b
    Country
    England England
    State
    Northumberland Northumberland
    Scorpio
    Family
    Parent,Co-habiting
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Exposing idiocy
    Religion
    Wodenist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Langeraat View Post
    I would be interested in seeing you produce said studies. All talk no proof...
    On the contrary you are the one who is going against science and history so the onus is upon you to provide proper evidence to refute the consensus of scientists and historians. My ancestors were Teutons, Celts and prior to them Indo-Europeans. None of my history or genetics belongs to the shithole commonly called the 'Holy Land'. Why are you peddling this semitic nonsense? It has nothing to do with Germania or Indo-Germanics at all!

Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 08:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    The moment I saw this thread I knew that the trolls would be out on this one.
    I just proves that old saying. "You get flack when you are over the target."

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts
    Man, what is your malfunction, what science, sight the materiel you bridge troll, have you not heard of corroborative proof? I bear no knowledge of the stuff you are referencing and therefor asked you to provide that on which you based your comment, perhaps it might serve to win me over to your point of view, you are regurgitating other peoples opinions, and therefore you cannot
    cite the materiel. I don't know what circle jerk you usually occupy but where I come from people are allowed a different view on a matter from myself. Lets leave it at that agree to disagree. As I stated earlier time will tell who was "peddling" what. If it is such a heap of BS why does it irk you so?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bittereinder For This Useful Post:

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    234 Posts
    First Semitic languages have no relation with Indo-European languages. have as far as I know no relation with Indo-European languages. And that has to be made in order to link Indo-Europeans with Israelites. The later being a Semitic people who speak an Afroasiatic language. So on basis of that the claim that the Indo-Europeans are the decedents of exiled Israelites is a bit weak.

Now there is also the problem that circumcision was not a common practice among Indo-Europeans and their decedents. Like for the example the Ancient Greek, whom when they came in contact with it considered it a mutilation. A symbolical castration if you will, as Alain de Benoist called it in one of his books. So a key element of Israelite religious practice was not present among the Indo-Europeans or their decedents until roughly the 19th century and only took hold in the USA.
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GroeneWolf For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast