Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 64

Thread: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 12:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Gender
    Posts
    90
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    And don't ever marry a man who is of "over 35" and of "Never married / no kids" status, clear marking of an undesirable. Either he avoids responsibility, or he's the among those that no woman wants, both of which would mean he doesn't know responsibility.

    Also never marry a man who's age exceeds yours by more than 10 years unless his income is twice yours or exceeds that.

    Don't involve yourself with a man age 25 and above who's never been in a relationship lasting more than two years, or ESPECIALLY if he's never been in a relationship lasting 1 year. Another marking of a undesirable.

    Go for a man who:
    1. Likes making money and listens to his mother.
    2. Has has atleast 1 serious girlfriend
    3. Has never had more than 3 previous attachments.
    4. Bonus points if his parents are in a functional marriage, and his mother is happy.


    And as my grandmother would say:
    No couple has any business living together unless they are married.
    No relationship should last longer than 2 years without marriage
    You should know at 6 months where the relationship is going.
    Children are the woman's decision, not the mans (in other words, get pregnant without asking him, atleast that was my interpretation.)

    That's my advice for the ladies.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to jonaby For This Useful Post:


  3. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 12:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Gender
    Posts
    90
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    I think this guy is bitter because he's remained largely sexually inexperienced (however he defines that) past his prime and approaching middle age.
    Now he has it in his head that 'all that's left' is women his age who've had 'hundreds of cocks' when he's has maybe 2-6 vaginas (or, for some guys, it would be any number under 20-30), no satisfying relationships, no idealized romantic encounters, not including whatever else he's paid for. And now he's 30 or approaching 40. With society (and whatever woman he can get) expecting child bearing, when he's gotten to have 'no fun' but now he's being forced into choosing the child-thing or dying alone and rootless.

  4. #13
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Žoreišar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    2 Minutes Ago @ 02:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Posts
    2,295
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,146
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,300
    Thanked in
    635 Posts
    Jonaby: As a woman, what advice would you have for men looking for a female partner?
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

  5. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 12:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Gender
    Posts
    90
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    Jonaby: As a woman, what advice would you have for men looking for a female partner?
    I don't know. My perspective can't really go there because I'm not a man. The only thing I could do would be to vet a woman for her intentions or sincerity with any male friend or relative I have, because that's all I'd be able to do from my perspective.

    I can't give an objective criteria, besides listing all the obvious things you should avoid for a relationship-partner.

    The "Obvious" things being:
    Avoid a woman you know who has had a history of drug addiction.
    Avoid a woman who has had a psychiatric history.
    Avoid a person you know has a bad reputation with men or women.
    Avoid a woman (or any person) who believes in 'POLYAMORY' (because, I'm going to tell you right now, that's going to be like a break-up that last for 2 years.)
    The biggest of these red flags being Meth and Bipolar disorder.

    Because these things fit the descriptions of the most messed up, dysfunctional, off-center women I've ever known. Couple of them may have even been nice people (like my childhood best friend who committed suicide) but not functional. Not marriage material.

    The best relationship advice I could give would be "The division of labor is something that must be respected." The other person needs to have (must have) an understanding of that, too. Beside that, you need to decide yourself what's important for another person to bring to a relationship. Is it important for a woman to know how to cook? Not unless you think it's important, but somebody is probably going to need to know how to cook.

    Can you judge a woman by the number of sexual partners she's had.
    I would say. Um, "No"
    Women lie about the number of partners they've had. Women tell other women or their friends to lie about their number. Mothers tell daughters to lie about how many men they sleep with, even before the fact. It's almost like an open secret. How much lie depends on her. Some women use the no more than 5 guy rule. Some women use the 10 guy rule. The 15 guy rule. The no-more-than-30-something rule. Some women mention only boyfriends and not one night stands. Some women take the total number and just cut that in half.
    Some women might mention most, but not all, because they simply don't want to go back to all of them.
    I've heard women say they won't date men if those men have any of their ex's on their Facebook friends list.

    I'm not even sure if men really care how many partners a woman has had even if they say they care. Given the number of men who would date prostitutes or camgirls or stippers or whatever. Many of these men have money and aren't 'beta.' It would seem like most men don't care. But all women know there is a double-standard there.

    All I can say is that if a girl has been through University or been through the Military, or both, she had probably had a 'lot' of partners. Is 10 a lot? 15? Many are willing to admit 30-something, not many are willing to a figure on more than that. The biggest number of partners in a woman's history is going to happen between the age of 18-22 (give or take a couple of years.) If it's something that would bother you, let it.

  6. #15
    Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Sigurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 11:16 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Location
    Einöde in den Alpen
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Posts
    9,107
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    73
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    217
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Žoreišar View Post
    There's no reason to equate 'insecurity' with a concern for one's (potential) partner's past sexual encounters.
    Straw man: I never said concern about a potential partner's number of sexual encounters amounted to insecurity. There's umpteen good reasons for not wanting the girl who's been with the entire village as more often than not, she'll raise numerous red flags, and she'll be insecure, too.

    In most cases we aren't talking about turning whores into nuns, anyway - so for most traditional men looking for traditional women, you're talking about whether she's been with less than five men or slightly over five. Even at university halls, the girls that'd bring home a different man every other night turned out to be the same five or ten gals.

    The other 200-odd were comparedly chaste with a good deal of them still seeing their middle-school sweetheart. Women who go around like a college football trophy happen less often than they seem to, because naturally, it's less socially acceptable for women to do so than for men, and so those that do go around really serve themselves on a silver plate. Look for the sweet, quiet girl talking normally to her friends, not the woo-girl sticking her bosom into her face the moment you order her a drink.


    Which makes sense, in regards to our evolutionary psychology. There's a good reason why women normally underestimate their official notch count, and men overestimate their own.
    The difference is status. Rumour has it that men seek to spread their seed as far as they can whilst women choose an assortment of good men. Rumour, not reality. From an evolutionary aspect, very few men are in a position to provide the upkeep for a full harem.

    So at the end of the day, men overestimating their women count is more often than not about showing off the hypothetical ability to bed any woman they so desire. Whilst at the same time full well knowing they're no second James Hunt.

    That might well be true, but there's a lot of sluttiness to be witnessed from the perspective of the "other camp" (i.e. men who doesn't have a problem attracting women) as well.
    Sure, but in most cases we will be able to tell the difference between "a woman for one night" and "a woman for life". Trial and error may still happen, and error still hurts. But, if you know what you want and are relatively secure about yourself, you'll realise that soon enough down the line and won't be up for an expensive first divorce all too soon.

    Many men think they know what they want, because they project a self-understanding of being a "champion of men" as a guise to cover up their own insecurity. In my late teens and early-to-mid twenties I did attract a good number of girls "with issues" to the point I'd secretly find it an attractive option to be able play knight in shining armour.

    In hindsight I realise, I wasn't at all that secure back then and that it was this projection that'd eventually chase away those that didn't have issues the few times I got to that higher league. And that I would then go on to pick another few that had some form of psychological or other difficult 'history'.

    Once I noticed I had in part myself and my occasionally erratic behaviour to blame and decided to man up to it, I also stopped attracting 'damaged goods'. You always tend to attract the women you deserve at a given point in life.

    I suppose we have to agree to disagree. I think the true value lies in making a unique, exclusive bond with another person, which hasn't been made with other people (or as few as possible). On such grounds, sex is going to be amazing regardless of any techniques or tricks one brings to the fold.
    It's still the effort on the basis of loving each other dearly and wanting to give & take at the same time. Every time you sleep with the woman you love, you should be aiming to make the current act of intercourse the best the two of you've ever had. IMHO it's completely interwoven with the question of forming that exclusive bond, because a good relationship also builds upon understanding each other 'that way.

    I don't mean to be crude and vulgar, but just to get my point across; you could still be kissing a mouth that has gone down on an entire football team, no matter how much you feel like you're "winning". That shit doesn't wash off.
    If it's your own football team, it's going to be a problem. If it's a different football team you mightn't care. For me it's never been a question, because I very rarely hopped into bed with women I knew friends had already been with (this happened once; another time I had a one-night-stand with a girl who'd some years later become a friend's girlfriend) - and because I'm now with a woman who doesn't like football to begin with, figuratively speaking, anyway.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

    (Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sigurd For This Useful Post:


  8. #16
    One with Nature
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Vķšįlfr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Daco-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Geto-Dacian & German (Moldova, Transylvania, Austrian Empire, Mecklenburg)
    Gender
    Family
    Óšins męr
    Politics
    Völkisch
    Religion
    Heathenry
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    938
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,000
    Thanked in
    464 Posts
    Sorry, jonaby, but I don't agree with some of the things you wrote! For example:

    Quote Originally Posted by jonaby View Post
    Also never marry a man who's age exceeds yours by more than 10 years unless his income is twice yours or exceeds that.
    I was with a man more than 20 years older than me, who didn't have a job... and it went fine enough for many many years... Love is what matters the most, not one's age or income!


    Quote Originally Posted by jonaby View Post
    Go for a man who:
    1. Likes making money and listens to his mother.
    Honestly, I would't go for that! I don't want to be in a relationship also with his mother. In many relationships the mother of the man can cause trouble, and I want an independent man, not someone who's his mom's boy forever, and for whom his mother will always come first and who will religiously follow his mom's advises in our relationship! No way! That's one of the worst scenarios ever! Horror!


    Quote Originally Posted by jonaby View Post
    2. Has has atleast 1 serious girlfriend
    3. Has never had more than 3 previous attachments.
    4. Bonus points if his parents are in a functional marriage, and his mother is happy.
    These... I don't really care... there are persons and persons... If someone was the child resulting from a one night stand, for example, if I love them, I wouldn't love them less for that, on the contrary, I think they will need even more love than someone who has only seen the happy marriage of his parents! Some people take such happy situations for granted and they won't do any efforts to have happy marriages themselves... Indeed, the former family situation can have an important psychological impact on someone's life and especially on relationships, but hey, we have a consciousness, we can transform ourselves into better human beings... and also, someone who didn't have a happy family, with their parents getting along well, or even worse, parents who have never been together, would even more appreciate a loving wife or husband and a happy marriage! Indeed, some people may tend to be pessimistic about this, if they experienced not so happy things in their childhoods, but again, hey, we are here to evolve and to become better human beings... so such challenges are made to make us learn...

    Honestly, I don't care that much about how many partners my future husband had (as long as he doesn't have from that any diseases), nor how the relationship between his parents was. And I am even more inclined to love someone who didn't have their parents together, as I think they deserve to see how it is to be loved and have a happy family. I think all these people deserve happy families, and I don't think this is a reason to avoid them... These people need to be loved the most, because they didn't experience it properly in their childhood!

    I remember the saying of a wise man, Love me when I deserve it the least, because then it's when I need it the most! So, even if you think such people don't deserve to be loved, they really need it, they really need to learn what love is, to learn to receive love and to give love...


    Quote Originally Posted by jonaby View Post
    You should know at 6 months where the relationship is going.
    In one particular case, I knew after only 6 days that a relationship was not good, so I simply ended it. You don't have to wait 6 months for that. We were friends for a while and gave it a try for more, but no, for me 6 days were enough to figure out I didn't want that. Even though he did want more. Well, at least we tried. Sometimes I don't even need to start a relationship to figure out it's not the case to start it. I prefer to be friends with people first, and in this way I can know them better and figure out if there's space and the proper conditions for more or not. But I guess there isn't any general rule which applies to everyone. This is my style, some people might be different.


    Quote Originally Posted by jonaby View Post
    Children are the woman's decision, not the mans (in other words, get pregnant without asking him, atleast that was my interpretation.)
    Well, my humble opinion is that both people in a couple should agree on this, in one way or another. First of all, if people don't want to have children, and they are not able to control their sexual energies in order to avoid pregnancy and transmute and sublimate the energies to higher levels of the being (in other words, practicing sexual continence), then they shouldn't have sex. Why would you have that if you don't control your energies well enough, and use it for a higher purpose, or if you don't want children either? I don't think a 3 minute pleasure is worth the effort... But maybe it's just me being more ascetic and a bit different than most people...

    Also, I don't think it's nice for women to take such decisions against the men's will... this leads to unpleasant situations, when women want the children, and men don't... not good for the children either. I think it would be best for such situations to be avoided. If you can't agree on a thing like this, then I guess you aren't with the right partner. Also, of course, women shouldn't be forced to have children against their will, that's abominable and something which occurs in lower class societies!


    Quote Originally Posted by jonaby View Post
    Avoid a woman (or any person) who believes in 'POLYAMORY' (because, I'm going to tell you right now, that's going to be like a break-up that last for 2 years.)
    Depends! If I love someone that much that I won't mind him having more lovers, besides me, as long as he's totally honest to me about that, I think that's a plus! I was in a relationship like that, when we both tried to gave each other total freedom on that, like being polyamorous, and it worked to a certain degree... Being polyamorous means to be more mature and to be able to handle properly much more than in a monogamous relationship... it is obvious! Otherwise it's just irresponsibility! At least for me, this meant being responsible and honest about everything that happens (falling in love with someone else, someone else wanting to be with one of us, or whatever else)... and taking into account the partner as well. While I'd honestly prefer a monogamous relationship, with total honesty too, if something happens, and if my partner is honest to me, maybe we could switch to polyamory... it depends how mature all the persons involved are. In my own relationship that I mentioned, in fact we never had any extra partner, none of us, because in his case all other women wanted him just for them, and he wanted to keep me too, so he choose me, while in my case... I never did anything with anyone else. When I really fell in love with someone else, and figured out I wanted to be with that person... this raised some problems. I had to make some decisions, since the other person seemed to want full attention. So I had to choose. In most cases, polyamory is not possible because one person or another doesn't want that... so you still stay monogamous. At least this is my experience.

    What other people experience and call it polyamory... it's their issue. I'm faithful even in a polyamorous setting, and if, let's say, my partner would bring in one more woman, I hope me and her could be lovers too... otherwise this wouldn't really be polyamory and it wouldn't be beneficial for us. This is how I see things now. I prefer to adapt to life situations. Many men cheat... I prefer my partner to be honest and tell me everything... I don't like to hear it from others. And I do the same. I am honest about everything, in all details. A relationship without total honesty and total trust... it's not worth being called a relationship. In my humble opinion, in a couple relationship you should also be best friends, otherwise... with no total trust and total honesty... I don't think things could ever work properly. Passions die, while friendships at the heart level stay forever.


    Quote Originally Posted by jonaby View Post
    The best relationship advice I could give would be "The division of labor is something that must be respected." The other person needs to have (must have) an understanding of that, too. Beside that, you need to decide yourself what's important for another person to bring to a relationship. Is it important for a woman to know how to cook? Not unless you think it's important, but somebody is probably going to need to know how to cook.
    Things like these can be learned too as you go. Many women in my genealogical line learned to cook after they got married. And they had happy marriages. Also, I know men who love to cook and they wish to cook almost all the time. So it depends from case to case how people are, what they do and what they want to. In my opinion, this is one of the last things people should worry about, if all the others requirements are fulfilled, this one will come naturally. People can learn to do almost anything, they can adapt to each other if they want to, the possibilities here are infinite.


    Quote Originally Posted by jonaby View Post
    Can you judge a woman by the number of sexual partners she's had.
    I would say. Um, "No"
    Women lie about the number of partners they've had. Women tell other women or their friends to lie about their number. Mothers tell daughters to lie about how many men they sleep with, even before the fact. It's almost like an open secret. How much lie depends on her. Some women use the no more than 5 guy rule. Some women use the 10 guy rule. The 15 guy rule. The no-more-than-30-something rule. Some women mention only boyfriends and not one night stands. Some women take the total number and just cut that in half.
    Some women might mention most, but not all, because they simply don't want to go back to all of them.
    I've heard women say they won't date men if those men have any of their ex's on their Facebook friends list.

    I'm not even sure if men really care how many partners a woman has had even if they say they care. Given the number of men who would date prostitutes or camgirls or stippers or whatever. Many of these men have money and aren't 'beta.' It would seem like most men don't care. But all women know there is a double-standard there.

    All I can say is that if a girl has been through University or been through the Military, or both, she had probably had a 'lot' of partners. Is 10 a lot? 15? Many are willing to admit 30-something, not many are willing to a figure on more than that. The biggest number of partners in a woman's history is going to happen between the age of 18-22 (give or take a couple of years.) If it's something that would bother you, let it.
    Oh, Gods, what I just read here? I've heard about such things before, but I don't know how true they are... Indeed, I've heard about women who had lots of partners (this being honestly told by them), but well, this can bring more sexual experience, for example... and some men love that!

    As someone who had very few intimate partners, I can say that some guys didn't want to be with me while I was inexperienced... simply because I was inexperienced... and in their opinion girls like that would fall in love too easy, and they just wanted to have fun... Oh, lucky me, I was protected from such experiences with that type of guys, most of the time! However, when I met someone who didn't mind me being "inexperienced", all this lack of experience turned to be just a myth. Things can be learned here too... so... I don't know what to say. Some people say it's a bad thing to have had just one or two sexual partners while you are in your 30's and not being married at all, while some others really prefer women who had lots of sexual partners... I read all kind of different opinions on the internet, and also what I heard in real life situations. I guess there's a right kind of people for everyone...

    Personally, I am honest and I expect my partner to be the same. I don't like people who lie about anything in their lives, or who lie to me. Sooner or later truth comes out, and if they turned out to be liars... then that's bad for them. I don't see any problem with being honest about the number of partners you had. As I said, some people prefer people who had many partners, while others... I don't know for sure if there still exist men who prefer inexperienced women. There are a lot of available books and information these days, so one doesn't need to have had tens of sexual partners to gain experience... it's enough just one good partner... While some people prefer to experience with only one person (my case), some people want diversity in their partners... Well, in my humble opinion, there are a lot of things to try in a relationship with only one person, so you'll never get bored! And there are a lot of books to use for that, to put into practice, if someone is feeling bored having sex with the same partner over and over again... But well, I can also understand some men's desire for diversity... even though I am not thrilled by it (still struggling with jealousy).

    Personally, I would prefer to have had only one man my whole life... and try everything with him... But it was not meant to be. However, I don't judge women who had countless partners either. On the contrary, I feel a bit strange to be as I am, when these days having countless partners seems to be the socially acceptable "norm". I hope I'll meet the man who will appreciate me as I am, and whom I will be able to love as a lover too... Otherwise, I can simply be "Odin's maiden" until I'll die...

    I guess I would have fit better in a temple worshiping a God or Goddess, like in Ancient times, and being dedicated to that my whole life. I see the man I love as the Allfather, as the supreme God, as the supreme masculine principle, for me he's everything, I'm quite devotional in that, so my way of loving is a bit out of this profane world... touching the absolute and the sanctity of the Divine realms. I don't worry anymore about not marrying ever in this lifetime, I just hope to develop my love towards the Divine as much as possible and truly melt my heart into the heart of the supreme Allfather, the supreme God, the supreme masculine. Marriage in "real" life is just a profane version of the Divine union of the supreme feminine with the supreme masculine. I guess it's challenging to find a mortal man who can handle such a love, who can accept me loving him that much... so better to focus on higher realms...
    Die Farben duften frisch und grün... Lieblich haucht der Wind um mich.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Vķšįlfr For This Useful Post:


  10. #17
    Omnia in bonum
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Alice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English and German
    Subrace
    Nordid + CM
    mtDNA
    K1c2
    Gender
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    1,835
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,898
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,055
    Thanked in
    585 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonaby View Post

    All I can say is that if a girl has been through University or been through the Military, or both, she had probably had a 'lot' of partners.
    Jonaby, why is it assumed that women who've been through university have had a 'lot' of partners? Is it because these women lived in dorms/sorority houses/their own flats, away from home and without parental supervision, that they developed promiscuous behaviour? I'm genuinely curious! I read a certain novel many years ago which contained the following expression:

    "Sending a girl to college is like pouring water inyour shoes. [...] It's hard to say which is worse, seeing it run out and waste the water, or seeing it hold in and wreck the shoes."
    Anyways, I'd be interested in your (or anyone else's) reply.
    Let us not desire delights, daughters; we are well-off here; the bad inn lasts for only a night.
    -St. Teresa of Avila

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alice For This Useful Post:


  12. #18
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Finnish Swede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Gender
    Age
    21
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    1,869
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    386
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,507
    Thanked in
    1,374 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    Jonaby, why is it assumed that women who've been through university have had a 'lot' of partners?
    Nope, they don't need to be like that. Not at least here....
    More like those girls who will end to vocational schools after (9 years) comprehensive school will (average levels) start their sexual life earlier age than those girls who will end to 3 extra years high school and then University etc.

    Same correlation (average levels) can be seen among of girls coming from blue collar families vs white collar families, poorer families vs more wealthy families etc. Which is the egg and which is the chicken (reason and outcome?) ... I'll leave that outside of my reply now.

    Ok .... I agree that those girls will also get marry at earlier age ... but honestly today? That won't prove anything. More than half of new marriages will end to divorces anyways. Often then the kids are still young/small (big changes happened in parents life). Plus many times money (problems) and/or alcohol is someway linked to those divorces ...and those 2 are more typical among of poorer families. Some cases those girls will get 2. time marry at the same time as more educated girls will get marry first time (at the age of 26 - 28 years old). So nope ... this is not fully black and white issue. Not at least here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    Is it because these women lived in dorms/sorority houses/their own flats, away from home and without parental supervision, that they developed promiscuous behaviour? I'm genuinely curious! I read a certain novel many years ago which contained the following expression:
    For sure girls who lives in their own flats (as studying) have more freedoms vs those who will still study via home (like me ... but opposite; I don't have any students loans either ). Of course the same is true with those who are already working.
    But if we really think numbers of sex partners ... that has real influence only to those who are willing to do that/live like that. Those who don't live like that, it really doesn't matter much ... plus guys will always live somewhere too, right? Generally speaking ... students have some freedoms vs those who works ... for example able to party in the middle of weeks (Mon - Fri). But again it'll depend on person how and how much one will participate on those. For sure if too much/enough then it will influence to ones studies.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:


  14. #19
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Žoreišar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    2 Minutes Ago @ 02:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Y-DNA
    I1a1
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Location
    Sweden
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Posts
    2,295
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,146
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,300
    Thanked in
    635 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Straw man: I never said concern about a potential partner's number of sexual encounters amounted to insecurity.
    You brought up not being worried about how you'd stack up against past lovers, because you're not that insecure. My point throughout this whole thread has been that comparing oneself to the quality of past lovers is not the point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    There's umpteen good reasons for not wanting the girl who's been with the entire village as more often than not, she'll raise numerous red flags, and she'll be insecure, too.
    I believe that's a myth. There's plenty of assertive and self-assured women slutting about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    The difference is status. Rumour has it that men seek to spread their seed as far as they can whilst women choose an assortment of good men. Rumour, not reality. From an evolutionary aspect, very few men are in a position to provide the upkeep for a full harem.
    My point exactly. Our evolutionary psychology dictates that men who are able to mate with tons of women are of high status, while women who let themselves be mated with by tons of men are of low status. Modern norms and culture propagate the idea that it doesn't matter what a person's sex is in these matters, and that no person should be judged for their sexual practices. Yet our deeply ingrained evolutionary psychology still shines through by the way the different sexes paint a picture of their own sexual practices outwardly. It doesn't matter how much this picture holds true to the facts. The clue is how they choose to present themselves.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    If it's your own football team, it's going to be a problem. If it's a different football team you mightn't care.
    The thing is - I do. If people could choose which things they consider 'problems' in this World, the World be void of any problems.

    Why should I not care if my future wife has slept with an entire football team? Because our contemporary, degenerate, feminist culture says so? Because it would make it easier for myself? I trust my own natural instincts more than modern-day sexual theories which have no root in traditional human societies.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Žoreišar For This Useful Post:


  16. #20
    Senior Member velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 08:01 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Gender
    Age
    46
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Posts
    4,892
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,195
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,294
    Thanked in
    552 Posts
    Maybe you could start with learning to diffenciate between sluts who pride themselves with having had an entire football team, and the normal woman who had been in 3-5 lasting relations (several months/years) who will not be a virgin, but is also no slut.

    traditional human societies.
    Traditional human societies have been very different from the picture, the post-industrial and even more, the 1950s era AMERICAN portrait of a "traditional family" paints. Marriage was not that common, kids out of wetlock were rather the norm than the exception, and the freakish "romantic love" was mainly a fantasy of operas and plays.

    Our evolutionary psychology dictates that men who are able to mate with tons of women are of high status...
    So, on one hand you want "virgins", on the other hand you continue to promote the disgusting double standard of "it's not as bad when men whore around", producing on your egotism tons of "non-marriage material" because you steal their virginity for your egotist pleasure and then demand a virgin for marriage yourself. And judge every non-virgin woman a "slut". That you enjoyed "mate" with, but only to throw her away afterwards. Go to a prostitute if you want to fuck around like a rabbit. Otherwise your own behaviour and double standards will produce a society of sluts and non-marriage material. With no girls left to marry.

    Other than that, get rid off that stick in your a** and listen to Sigurd

    Many men think they know what they want, because they project a self-understanding of being a "champion of men" as a guise to cover up their own insecurity. In my late teens and early-to-mid twenties I did attract a good number of girls "with issues" to the point I'd secretly find it an attractive option to be able play knight in shining armour.

    In hindsight I realise, I wasn't at all that secure back then and that it was this projection that'd eventually chase away those that didn't have issues the few times I got to that higher league. And that I would then go on to pick another few that had some form of psychological or other difficult 'history'.

    Once I noticed I had in part myself and my occasionally erratic behaviour to blame and decided to man up to it, I also stopped attracting 'damaged goods'. You always tend to attract the women you deserve at a given point in life.
    If you attract the "wrong" women, you're doing something wrong. It always takes two to tango.
    And with this "incel" ideology stuff in your head, you cant even see the normal women out there, which are plenty, in fact the majority. You blind them out however, because they dont allow you put them in the only two drawyers "slut" or "virgin" left in your head and nothing inbetween. You blah of high and low status (and let's be honest here, everyone posting on this forum would have been a no-status-whatsoever thrall 500 years ago), putting yourself in the "high" bracket simply because you happen to be male, and throw all women into the low bracket, which is a disgusting christian view and only fuels the gender war. As a Heathen, you should stand above such retarded narrowmindedness. Try to see the "human" in women you meet, it's that part, after all, with which you will have to get along in a long-term relation or marriage. If you obsess about possible cocks before you, you will never see anything else than cocks before you.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

    my signature

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why Rich Handsome Men Marry Plain (or Unattractive) Women
    By Gefjon in forum Men, Women, & Relationships
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Monday, June 3rd, 2019, 06:19 PM
  2. Why Men Marry
    By Blutwölfin in forum Men, Women, & Relationships
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Tuesday, August 21st, 2018, 05:26 PM
  3. Why Women Should Marry Young and Why They Should Marry Mature Men
    By Haldķs in forum Men, Women, & Relationships
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: Tuesday, August 21st, 2018, 05:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •