Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today 19,1% of people living in Sweden was born in a foreign country.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,418 Posts

Today 19,1% of people living in Sweden was born in a foreign country.

Amount of these people has been doubled in last 20 years... (1 million at year 2000, 1,96 million at year 2018)

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/10/ne...-foreign-born/

https://www.scb.se/hitta-statistik/s...utrikes-fodda/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finnish Swede For This Useful Post:

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,394 Posts
    Today 19,1% of people living in Sweden was born in a foreign country.
    This statistic alone is meaningless.

How many non-White 'Swedes' are second/third generation ones? Add this total to the above for the full picture that (((they))) don't want you to see.

If the Muslim numbers continue to double every couple of decades then Sweden (population ≈10 million) will be a brown country in 40 years from now, and probably much sooner!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,418 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    This statistic alone is meaningless.
    Sure it is ... as it will soon calculate me among of that 19,1% (I have born in here
    https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasa_centralsjukhus ... and not in Sweden).

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    How many non-White 'Swedes' are second/third generation ones? Add this total to the above for the full picture that (((they))) don't want you to see.

If the Muslim numbers continue to double every couple of decades then Sweden (population ≈10 million) will be a brown country in 40 years from now, and probably much sooner!
    See the video and check the link. You'll get the picture.

https://gefira.org/en/2018/07/27/swe...n-but-in-name/

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 10:16 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Statistically, one third of the population of Sweden has foreign background, meaning either born abroad themselves or have at least one parent who was born abroad. In 1960, only 0,04% had background from outside Europe, i.e. "non-white". Now, I would say that at least 40% are not fully Swedish, if I will lump all people of immigrant background together in terms of being non-Germanic, ranging from Somali to Finnish. It's probably on par with France and the US in terms of its racial statistics.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,418 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestEuropean View Post
    Statistically, one third of the population of Sweden has foreign background, meaning either born abroad themselves or have at least one parent who was born abroad. In 1960, only 0,04% had background from outside Europe, i.e. "non-white". Now, I would say that at least 40% are not fully Swedish, if I will lump all people of immigrant background together in terms of being non-Germanic, ranging from Somali to Finnish. It's probably on par with France and the US in terms of its racial statistics.
    I don't defense Finns now (no needs for that) but what comes to their 700 000 - 800 000 volume ... Sweden can blame just itself. Swedish companies traveled to Finland & hired those people from Finland (late 60's & early 70's). Today 40 years later official Finns number (living in Sweden) is quite same as it was 1973. Of course ... it influences how to calculate the mixed people (1., 2., and 3. generations). Some of those people/families have moved back to Finland and some new ones have moved to Sweden (being neighboring country ... that is pretty natural ... no matter if it is not exactly wanted). Especially as Nordic countries people have been able to do that fully freely already since 1950's....

Those Finns who moved to Sweden 40 - 50 years ago were blue collar people. They didn't know the language etc. Today ''Finns'' who moves to Sweden are exactly educated people/experts/white collar people and often Finnish Swedes. 1/3 of us already lives in Sweden (Ĺland's people included).

But I agree what you said about % (it is even higher than showed on that video).

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    I don't defense Finns now (no needs for that) but what comes to their 700 000 - 800 000 volume ... Sweden can blame just itself. Swedish companies traveled to Finland & hired those people from Finland (late 60's & early 70's). Today 40 years later official Finns number (living in Sweden) is quite same as it was 1973. Of course ... it influences how to calculate the mixed people (1., 2., and 3. generations). Some of those people/families have moved back to Finland and some new ones have moved to Sweden (being neighboring country ... that is pretty natural ... no matter if it is not exactly wanted). Especially as Nordic countries people have been able to do that fully freely already since 1950's....

Those Finns who moved to Sweden 40 - 50 years ago were blue collar people. They didn't know the language etc. Today ''Finns'' who moves to Sweden are exactly educated people/experts/white collar people and often Finnish Swedes. 1/3 of us already lives in Sweden (Ĺland's people included).

But I agree what you said about % (it is even higher than showed on that video).
    I did not mean to speak condescendingly about Finns, but pointed out that they were not Germanic. I personally know of a case where a Swedish man was cast out from his family for marrying a Finnish woman. His parents were from Swedish Finland, like you are. That is why it is not so easy and straight-forward to say that people of Finnish and mixed Finnish background are included among the real ethnic Swedes, when there have actually been people who were disowned for this.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,418 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestEuropean View Post
    I did not mean to speak condescendingly about Finns, but pointed out that they were not Germanic. I personally know of a case where a Swedish man was cast out from his family for marrying a Finnish woman. His parents were from Swedish Finland, like you are. That is why it is not so easy and straight-forward to say that people of Finnish and mixed Finnish background are included among the real ethnic Swedes, when there have actually been people who were disowned for this.
    I guess we can find all kinds of destinies. The main reason why Swedish population is dying in Finland is exactly our marriages with Finns. As almost in every case the Finnish Swede can speak better Finnish than Finn Swedish .... so their possible kids ... they will become firstly Finnish speakers (if not totally that). And as they are looking their own friends and partners later on .... those will often be Finnish speakers/Finns.
    I want to avoid that destiny.

I have not heard that any Finnish Swede or Finn would have faced same in here (via their families) ... but Sweden is different country. Swedish people have much much more options to find their own kind of partners. If one would marry Russian, Gypsy, Southern European, Jew, Non-European in Finland ... I think some families could behave same ways.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    I guess we can find all kinds of destinies. The main reason why Swedish population is dying in Finland is exactly our marriages with Finns. As almost in every case the Finnish Swede can speak better Finnish than Finn Swedish .... so their possible kids ... they will become firstly Finnish speakers (if not totally that). And as they are looking their own friends and partners later on .... those will often be Finnish speakers/Finns.
    I want to avoid that destiny.

I have not heard that any Finnish Swede or Finn would have faced same in here (via their families) ... but Sweden is different country. Swedish people have much much more options to find their own kind of partners. If one would marry Russian, Gypsy, Southern European, Jew, Non-European in Finland ... I think some families could behave same ways.
    Yeah, well, I think many people in Sweden reason that they have more to worry about than Finns now. As you said, Finland is neighbouring and Sweden allowed free immigration from there on the basis of their "Nordic" status.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,418 Posts
    Will be interesting to see how Scania people (average level) will react on me. Of course I have been Sweden many many times earlier, but just short periods (holidays) and mainly met my relatives or people they know. My accent will expose me in second.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Some Swedes believe that Finland-Swedes talk Swedish with a Finnish accent.

Finland-Swedes who accentuated their speech, however, are seen as regular Swedes pretty much. It was a little easier for those from Nyland and Ĺboland, because they had more typical Swedish surnames than some from Ostrobothnia, who could have more distinguishable names that Swedes do not have.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NorthWestEuropean For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast