United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    449 Posts

Students hold book burning on Georgia campus

Woke Supremacy: Georgia Southern Students Burn Anti-White Wise Latina’s White Privilege Book As She Cries

POSTED BY: HUNTER WALLACE OCTOBER 13, 2019

381 people are talking about this

Jennine Capó Crucet@crucet

Also want to say: I met some very amazing, brilliant students at @GeorgiaSouthern tonight. Many of them were the ones disrupting the aggressive & ignorant comments during the Q&A. At the signing, we hugged & cried. I‘m happy to know them and also legit worried for their safety.

10:10 PM - Oct 9, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

158 people are talking about this

Jennine Capó Crucet@crucet

Here’s my official statement about what happened at the @GeorgiaSouthern event — and please direct all questions or media requests to James (dot) Meader (at) picadorusa (dot) com.

Much love and gratitude to all those who’ve shown support here and elsewhere. Abrazos to you all.

2:46 PM - Oct 11, 2019

1,843 people are talking about this

elaina@elainaaan

so after our FYE book’s author came to my school to talk about it... these people decide to burn her book because “it’s bad and that race is bad to talk about”. white people need to realize that they are the problem and that their privilege is toxic. author is a woman of color.

11:33 PM - Oct 9, 2019

2,042 people are talking about this

Blompf hasn’t even lost the 2020 election and Elizabeth Warren hasn’t replaced him as president yet and the Wokelash has already begun ahead of schedule.
    BuzzFeed News:
    “A group of students at a predominantly white public university in Georgia burned the book of a Latina author who had delivered a lecture on campus after some attendees accused her of “dissing white people.”
    Jennine Capó Crucet, a New York Times contributor and associate professor at the University of Nebraska, spoke about her novel Make Your Home Among Strangers at Georgia Southern University on Wednesday night. The award-winning book, published in 2015, tells the story of a Cuban American girl from Miami who gets accepted to a prestigious college in New York and struggles to fit into the privileged, predominantly white environment.
    The book was required reading for some of Georgia Southern’s First-Year Experience classes, according to the university. …
    “The only reason anyone showed up is because it was required and after the racist bigotry you displayed against the white race we should all be compensated for your book. I’m all for equality but not for hate which is what you displayed,” one user said. … “
    Feeling white pilled.
    I think the 2020s are going to be wild. It is not every day that we see a spontaneous book burning by young White people in response to woke supremacy being shoved down their throats. These people thought Trump was the end of the world. They haven’t seen nothing yet!
    Note: As we saw yesterday, The New York Times is terrified that we are winning over their White sons because their message is really that terrible.

Share this:

AOC: White Supremacy Is a Mind Virus!

August 7, 2019
    In "Alt-Punditry"

The Defenestration of Steve King

January 16, 2019
    In "Conservatism"

New York Times: Racists Are Recruiting Your White Sons

October 12, 2019
    In "PC"

TWEET
    PIN

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hunter Wallace

Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Occidental Dissent

4 COMMENTSON "WOKE SUPREMACY: GEORGIA SOUTHERN STUDENTS BURN ANTI-WHITE WISE LATINA’S WHITE PRIVILEGE BOOK AS SHE CRIES"

Leave a Reply

OCCIDENTAL DISSENT

Looks like people are finally getting sick of all the anti-white garbage out there.
    Things always come full circle. "One hundred and ten and never again."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post: